The Masked One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vespa," Jade's voice was full of fear. The Priestess faced her with tearing eyes. "Casey said you stole her dagger."

Vespa's jaw dropped. "I did no such thing!"

She opened her arms like accepting a hug. "Just do it, Vespa. Don't make it go on."

Vespa walked up to her and slapped her - hard. "How dare you! I have kept my word all month, even as I was humiliated, controlled and dominated!"

The tears flowed faster. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

The Ji'kon pulled her into her arms. "You've nothing to be sorry for, Pa'ra."

Movement from the door caught Vespa's eye. At first she dismissed Casey's presence; the general was always checking on the Priestess. Then the moon gleamed from behind the clouds, striking metal.

Casey charged with "Die!!!"

In a single fluid motion, Vespa has twisted around, thrown Jade onto the bed and faced her opponent, dagger in hand. "Traitor!" She snarled as her blade met a cutlass.

"You steal my place on a farce, seduce the one I love and callme a traitor?!"

Vespa struggled to keep her dagger against the sword slowly inching toward her. Hissing, the Ji'kon dropped to the ground, causing the general to fall forward. Springing up, she twisted around and kicked the center of her back, propelling her onto the ground. Before Casey could rise to her feet, Vespa slit her throat along the artery.

For a long time, the only sound was gurgling and Jade's sobs. Vespa carefully crossed to the bed, gently picked Jade up and held her until the tears slowed.

"Why?" Jade finally murmured.

"I think I love you, Jade." She answered very softly. "Would you mind if I stayed your little slut?"

The Priestess threw her arms around her. "Sabine, thank you. Thank you." She cried. "Yes, my sweet black kitten. Yes."

12