The Masquerade

Story Info
Hippie Girl & husband attend swingers' party.
2.6k words
4.15
59.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE invitation came in the mail on a Wednesday. It was in a cream-coloured envelope with bold sweeping red letters that spelled out our last name and address. It was mixed in with the in-coming bills and advertisements that piled up daily. I almost missed it, but then I noticed the crinkly kind of paper that the envelope was made from. I quickly opened it and pulled out a rather ornate looking invitation. It read:

You and Your Spouse are invited to a spectacular event!
A Masquerade Ball unlike any other...
Wear your mask and your cape, and leave your inhibitions at home.

It was a party that was being put on by a local swingers club. We had some friends that were members and they had informed us recently that they were going invite us to one of the parties. I had been reassured several times that I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do, and that no one would force me in any way. I really wasn't that concerned, I was aware of how these things worked and thought it would be fun to see what it was like. I couldn't wait to tell my husband all about it when he got home from work. After dinner, I started to roll a joint and said, "something interesting came in the mail today."

"Oh yeah, what was that?" He replied.

"An invitation to one of Pam and Gary's swingers' parties. It's going to be a masquerade party." I said, passing the joint to him. "So what do you think Hon?"

He exhaled and said, "well, if you're up for it, then I am too."

"Okay, then let's do it. Let's go party with the swingers!"

The party was at 10pm on the following Saturday night. Our invitation had come so late that we barely had time to find costumes. Of course I had to call Pam and Gary and ask them what sort of costumes would be appropriate, so that we wouldn't show up in something totally inappropriate. Pam suggested that we go to a particular shop that specialized in risque versions of 17th century costumes. I picked out a deep pink corset top and matching thong panties. I picked out a shear pink skirt to go with it, and pale pink satin slippers. I found a fairly ornate looking mask that had a lot of pink in it and looked extremely feminine. My husband walked from behind the dressing room curtain and took my breath away. He was wearing a knee length black cape with a black and creme coloured mask. He had on very fitted black trousers that hugged his package well and very shiny black boots, but best of all, he was not wearing a shirt! He had the kind of chest that was hairy in all the right places, running nicely across his pecks and just a straight line of hair down his stomach to his nether regions. My pulse quickened when I saw him! He walked casually over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders and said, "baby, you look amazing! You look so hot!" He leaned close to my ear and whispered, "You are making my cock hard. You look truly edible." My eyes scanned the perimeter to see if anyone was looking. No one was, so I ran my hand over his crotch and flicked my tongue across his lips.

"I take it this is a good choice, then?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah."

"You look pretty fucking hot yourself, Mister."

"Why, thank you. Don't applaud just throw money." He winked at me.

The night was here and I was starting to get a little nervous. If my husband was, he didn't show it. I just kept smoking more and more grass, hoping to lose my last minute jitters. We got there a little late, which was usual for us. Pam and Gary said that they would look for us. The party was being held in some big old country mansion way south of the city. It was a private location that was for sure. The property was surrounded by a very large, imposing metal fence. At the entrance was an even larger metal gate with a speaker for announcing your arrival. We pulled up to the speaker and my husband pressed the call button. A voice from the speaker said, "Yes?"

"We're here for the party." My husband said.

"Wait until the gate opens completely then proceed. Parking is at the end of the drive. Please have your invitation ready when you get to the door."

"Thank You."

"Enjoy the party."

The gate began to open slowly. After it was completely open, we proceeded slowly down the long dimly lit driveway. The property was covered in what seemed like thousands of pine trees. At the end of the drive the trees gave way to a grand old mansion and a large parking area paved in cobblestones. We got to the main entrance and we greeted by a large doorman in a mask.

"May I see your invitation please?" He said. My husband handed him our invitation and the doorman looked at it carefully. Then he said, "Thank you. Enjoy the party." He opened the heavy wooden door and we walked through. Once inside, we could hear laughter and talking and music coming from the room just ahead of us. We walked through a second set of doors and found ourselves in a massive golden room full of scantily clad people, all wearing interesting and sometimes bizarre masks. The room seemed warm and inviting, smelling of a mixture of incense, tobacco, and marijuana. There was a large glassed topped bar just to our left and my husband saw it and immediately went to get a drink. I followed closely behind him. As we waited for our drinks, a couple dressed both in white satin costumes and white and black masks approached us.

"Hi, its Pam and Gary." The masked woman said.

"Oh, hi!" I replied. My husband nodded in their direction.

"So, what do you think?" Gary leaned towards me and asked.

"Well, we just got here and haven't had time to really get an idea yet." I answered.

"Well, there are a few people we want to introduce you guys to." Gary said. "First, I want to introduce you to Doc. He is the gentleman that always comes with the best grass and any thing else you might want."

"Oh, okay, cool. Who else?" My husband said.

"Oh, well, we will have to see from there, won't we?" Pam teased.

Gary and Pam led us through the mass of people to a table near the back of the room. There were two men sitting at the table. One was a young man in a small black "Zorro" style mask and the other was clearly and older man with a voodoo style black and red mask. He had a long white beard that waved when he spoke. Gary gestured toward the older man and said, "This is Doc. The man to see if you need anything pharmaceutical. Doc, these are two of our oldest and dearest friends. This is their first party and we want it to be memorable, so what ever they want, its on us."

"Well, alrighty then. Sit down here, children, and tell Doc what you need." Doc said.

Gary and Pam were pushing for us to try X. Neither of us had ever done it before and were nervous about it. Finally, we gave in and took one each. We smoked a couple of bowls of really fantastic grass and then said our goodbyes to our new friend. We headed for the juice bar for a quick beverage. Gary disappeared into the crowd for a while and when he returned he had another couple with him. He brought them over and said, "I want you to meet some friends of ours. This is Brian and Stephanie. We have been telling them all about you and they have been really looking forward to meeting you." I didn't know what to say. This couple was really hot! Brian was easily 6'4 and probably 180lbs. His hair was brown and sort of short and spiky over his devilish looking mask. He had full, beautiful lips and a seriously dangerous smile. He was wearing a pair of leather trousers that fit like a second skin, and his bulge was very impressive. He wasn't wearing a shirt and his chest was smooth and muscular. Stephanie was a petite blond. Her hair was up, but it hung down in the back in soft golden curls. Her mask was small and didn't really hide much of her face. It was easy to see that she was lovely! Her skin was flawless and flushed from excitement, presumably, or possibly liquors. She had a lovely heart shaped mouth that begged to be kissed. She was wearing a shear white peasant blouse that fell carelessly off her creamy shoulders and a black leather thong. My heart was suddenly racing and my husband was just standing there with is mouth hanging open.

"Umm, pleased to meet you." I said, finally.

"Very pleased to meet you." Stephanie replied. I was getting the distinct impression that Stephanie was bisexual. "Want to go to a private room and get to know each other better?" She said running one hand down my chest and one down my husband's. I looked at my husband and he nodded and so I said,

"Okay, that sounds good to us." So, they led us out of the main room and into a corridor. We passed several doors before they stopped and produced an old fashioned looking key.

"This is the Opium Room. Our favourite." Brian explained. As we entered I realized why it was called the Opium Room. The walls were lined in deep red velvet and there were large pillows scattered around a soft, cushiony sort of flooring that was somewhat difficult to walk on. Stephanie gestured to me to come sit by her and I tried to walk over, but lost my balance and landed about a foot away from her. She giggled and ran her hands through my hair and asked me if I was all right. I told her that I was fine and she said, "Good." She began running her hands up and down my body and kissing me urgently. I was feeling the X starting to kick in and felt a warm sensation creeping up my body from my pussy. We were out of our scant clothing quite quickly. Every where that her hands touched me, my body would ignite in fiery passion. I couldn't remember the last time I was so utterly turned on. I knew it must be the X. I glanced over to see that both my husband and Brian had their cocks out and were stroking themselves to full erectness. I ran my hand between Stephanie's legs, probing her moist pussy with my fingers.

"Oh, yeah! Touch me, lick me, fuck me." She moaned. I felt wild and uninhibited. I immediately pressed my face into her little shaved pussy and began to eagerly lick her throbbing clit. I could hear some movement behind us and knew the guys were ready to join the fun. I was on my knees and my ass was sticking right up in the air. I suddenly felt long, rough fingers touching my wet pussy and massaging my clit. I glanced up and saw that my husband was kneeling next to Stephanie and she was taking his thick cock deep into her mouth. His hand was on the back of her head encouraging her to suck his cock more deeply. She seemed like she couldn't get enough of my husband's beautiful cock. Then, I felt Brian's mouth on my pussy and his tongue was teasing my hard, throbbing clit. I licked Stephanie's pussy even harder, causing her to moan and suck my husband's cock even more eagerly. I pressed my ass against Brian's face as he licked me and I couldn't suppress a moan as his tongue made quick circles around my clit. I slid two fingers into Stephanie's pussy and started finger fucking her tight pussy as hard as I could. Her legs began to shake violently and she began sucking my husband's rock hard cock with a vengeance! She was cumming hard and it was making us all really hot. Brian began licking my clit even harder and faster than before. I felt myself loosing control and began to moan involuntarily as a massive orgasm over took my body.

"Oh, goddamn, yeah!" My husband said, right before he shot his hot load on Stephanie's beautiful breasts. Brian grabbed me and flipped me over in one motion. He looked playfully at me and said, "Now I'm really gonna give it to you." He slid a condom over his massive cock and positioned himself over me. Then he drove his hard cock deep inside my pussy. He started fucking my tight pussy really hard and fast, giving me all of his 8 1/2 inches.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my pussy!" I moaned. Just then, I turned my head to my left and saw my husband taking Stephanie from behind. He had one hand on her hip and with the other he was fingering her clit. He looked so hot driving his hard cock deep inside of her! I looked up at Brian and told him that I wanted to ride him. He laid down and I climbed on top of him and slid my tight pussy over his big rod. He moaned as I flexed my pussy muscles around him. I caught my husband's eye and he started watching me ride Brian as he was fucking Stephanie. Brian's cock felt so good inside me! He was so thick and my pussy was so tight around his cock. I couldn't stop watching my husband as he pounded her pussy with his cock. That amazing cock that I had felt inside me so many times. He knew just how to move to stimulate my most sensitive spots! I started to think about how his cock was feeling to Stephanie. She obviously loved it as much as I did. Was he hitting her g-spot like he always did with me? I began to ride Brian's cock even harder, squeezing it with my pussy as I slid up and down. His hands were on my large breasts, pinching my nipples. My husband was obviously getting really hot watching me ride this man. His thrusts became more powerful and Stephanie moaned and said, "Oh, yeah, fuck me like that! Make me cum!" My husband needed no further encouragement and began fucking her almost violently. She started cumming hard. Brian couldn't take it anymore and began forcing my hips up and down rapidly. His cock felt so good inside me, I began to cum. Wave after wave of intense orgasm moved through me body. My body began to shake and chills ran down my spine. I could feel Brian's cock thicken even more right before he said, "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum inside your tight little pussy!" He began to thrust his hips up and drive his cock deep inside me. My husband only had to hear and see me cum to drive him over the edge and he began to cum, fucking Stephanie like a wild man.

Later that evening, as we drove home from the party, my husband turned to me and said, "You know I was fucking you the whole time. I'm not just saying that either, I really was. I never took my eyes off you the whole time."

"I know. I was fucking you too." I gave him a knowing look and then winked. "Now take me home and fuck me again."

"Your wish is my command!"