The Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole's thrusts sped up, growing even deeper. Desiree held tight to Madeline's thighs as Nicole rocked her from behind. Her was mouth glued to Maddy, sucking as hard as she could. Madeline arched her back, pushing as hard as she could back into Desiree's frenzied tongue. There was a frozen moment of silence, each of them teetered on a razor's edge that had nearly cost their souls.

In the far distance, the clock struck 12.

Nicole groaned loudly, grit her teeth and burst, unloading stream after stream into Desiree's grateful and sore pussy. Desiree felt the big cock twitching inside her and exploded from her core, spasming around the flesh filling her, milking it for all it had. Madeline screamed with her release, Desiree had locked her mouth on Maddy's clit as she abandoned herself to her own pleasure.

Their cries of ecstasy echoed around the room, joined seconds later by the shrieks of the damned as the room suddenly shifted and swirled. The floor began falling out, first from the walls and moving inward. Tongues of flame licked up from below. One by one, they tumbled in until the floor was gone, except for a small area under the table. The flames swirled and raged, nearly drowning out the wails of lost souls as they were called home.

Desiree had a moment to open her eyes, taking in the vision of the damned being pulled down by unseen hands to be tormented. In her imagination, Prudence went with them, gone forever. The sound and heat built to a roaring crescendo, and vanished.

There was silence. They were alone on the table. The table sat in the middle of the small mausoleum. No staircase leading to catacombs, just a small room in a small building. Pale sun spilled through the doorway.

'Officer Nikki' looked to 'Desiree, the Harem Slave'.

"What the fuck?"

'Candy Striper' looked around, a study in confusion..

Desiree thought for a second, and then offered, "Don't you remember? We got lost in the old graveyard and decided to wait here until morning. You must have fallen asleep. Did you have a bad dream?"

Officer Nikki slid a hand to her crotch, checking. 'Whew! Nothing but girl parts!' she thought.

She said aloud, "Uh, yeah...A dream, that's what I had."

Candy added quickly, "Uh, ehrmm, yeah, me too"

Given a choice between a thinly disguised lie or the unbelievable truth, Nicole and Madeline chose the masquerade.

They walked out of the tiny building into early daylight. The old graveyard was just that, an old graveyard. Nothing scary in the light of day.

Nicole and Madeline started walking toward home. Desiree held back, looking into the small room. Her hand moved to her ass, rubbing a fresh bite mark. She couldn't wait until next year.