The Masquerade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers

"I had my suspicions, but you confirmed them when you called me sweets before you left. Are you upset that I figured it out? You look a little...distressed." His hands slowly unwound the braid until her beautiful hair spilled down her back once more.

"No, I'm happy you found out..I just don't relish the thought of what others will think." She stared up at him, her body leaning automatically into his now as he caressed her silken cheek.

"Pay them no mind, my dear. They'll be jealous, especially if you agree to go out to dinner with me. I have to admit...that was the best sex I've ever had Mya...That's okay to admit, right?"

Blinking owlishly in the face of his confession, she finally smiled and brushed the pad of her thumb over the width of his bottom lip. "Yes, I would love to go to dinner with you and yes it's okay to admit because I confess to it as well."

"Well then...maybe..." He pressed a kiss to her lips softly then followed the gentle slope of her jaw up to the delicate curve of her ear. "We should..." His hands had wandered down her sides beneath her robe to her hips and from there they glided around to the generous globes of her ass. "Indulge ourselves again..." Now he gripped the slope of her ass into the backs of her thighs and lifted her into the air as easily as if she were as light as a feather, the feeling of her legs curling around him making him need her more and more with each second that passed them by. Purring as he pressed her petite frame against his own, she dropped the envelope and the satin to the floor and grinned as he made a bee-line for the king sized bed in the middle of the room. Murmuring against his lips between heated kisses and hunger-filled moans, she couldn't help how much she needed him.

"And again...and again...and again..."

HexingGirl
HexingGirl
175 Followers