The Masquerade Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly shifted them, his mouth deepening the kiss as he moved them. She followed his lead, her tongue playing with his. His hands moved down to her waist, then her hips. She gasped when he lifted her, breaking the kiss for a moment. His eyes twinkled at her, as she sat atop the table she had admired earlier. He stood between her legs, and ran a hand over her hip and her leg to grasp behind her knee, pulling her leg around his waist. His mouth met hers again and she moaned against him when she felt his hardness against her cleft.

She rolled her hips down, arching her back as he slid his hard cock over her wet slit, and felt him moan into her mouth. She shivered against him, as he brought a hand to her hip, one on the leg around his waist, and let his cock enter her slowly. They both moaned as his head entered her tight slit. She brought her hands to his shoulders as he inched his way into her slowly. She brought her other leg around his waist, her nipples pressing into his chest as he slid all the way in. He lifted his head, his gaze holding hers as he slowly pulled out. She let her head fall back, her eyes locked with his. Her eyes widened as he slid in again, faster this time. She rocked her hips into his and he groaned, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment before catching her gaze again. He moved his hips, finding their rhythm. He watched her face as he brought her higher and higher. She saw his face tighten, as her tight wetness brought him closer to the edge.

She felt everything coalesce in her abdomen. "Oh, Mark. I'm so close," she moaned. The feel of his hard length sliding in and out of her, tightening her further. He groaned as he felt her shiver against him. His eyes were dark dark pools, the look in his eyes intense and full. She couldn't look away.

"Oh, Alex love, oh god, come for me," he whispered as he sped his pace. His words wrapped around her and she felt him push into her hard. He pushed one, two, three more times and he came with a roar. His orgasm pushed her over the edge, and she cried out as she shattered around him. The pleasure rolled over her, and she found her eyes were closed as it finally lessened. She opened her eyes, to see Mark looking down at her, his eyes tender. She smiled at him, as he caressed her cheek. He kissed her gently and then wrapped her in his arms. She rested her cheek against his chest, content in the circle of his arms.

They stayed like that for a few moments. Then Mark shivered. "It's cold out here, love. Why don't we go inside?"

"Maybe we could curl up in front of the fireplace. For some reason, I'm not as warm as I was a few minutes ago." Alex replied, moaning a little as he disengaged from her. He kissed her quickly. Then he looked at the clothes strewn around them on the floor. He handed her his shirt and slipped on his jeans. He grabbed their clothes and held them on one arm, taking her hand in his. They walked from the barn, and she closed the door as Ciara came bounding up to Mark, huffing and wiggling. Alex slipped her hand back into his as they made their way to the backdoor again.

"It's a good thing you don't have any close neighbors." She giggled as she tried to smooth the shirt down. "And that you are so tall." His shirt fell to her mid thigh and his sleeves she had had to roll up to keep them from her falling off her hands.

They kicked off their shoes and walked into the kitchen. Mark looked her up and down. "I agree, 'cause I think you should always wear my shirts." He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her. "You look so sexy."

Alex giggled up at him. "You look sexy in your shirts. Come on, I want to get warm." She tugged him to his living room and he started the gas fireplace. They picked a movie and cuddled down onto the couch before the fireplace, content in each other's arms and Ciara curled up on the floor at Mark's feet.

******************

Alex let her eyes flutter open. She sighed into the darkness and cuddled back into Mark, his arm slung around her waist. She reached for her cell on the nightstand, and squinted her eyes as she turned on the display. She gave a little start, almost getting up before she remembered John had called and given her the morning off. She put the cell back. She let her eyes drift close again.

Alex turned over and felt the empty bed beside her. She rolled over and buried her face in Mark's pillow, his scent enveloping her. She rolled herself into a ball and let herself wake up slowly. She stretched, feeling the smooth sheets along the small of her back, her abundant dark hair sprawled across her back and the pillow. She sighed, telling herself she should get up, but wanting to enjoy the languorous morning.

She turned her head to the door as she heard a soft padding of feet, her dark eyes peeking out of her hair. Mark stopped in the doorway, and leaned against the frame. His long legs were clad in pajama pants, his arms were crossed over his bare chest. His mouth smiled as he watched her. Alex buried her head back in the pillow. "I suppose your going to tell me it's time to get up?" She said, her voice muffled by the pillow.

She heard his chuckle and his steps as he came to sit at the edge of the bed. "I have no idea what you said, darlin'." He swished her hair off of her back, and then trailed his hand up and down her spine. When he dug in a little into the tight muscles of her lower back, she moaned.

She turned her head so her mouth was clear of the pillow. "I said, I suppose your going to tell me it's time to get up." She moaned again as his strong fingers worked out a knot.

"Oh, not if you don't want to. I like seeing you in my bed." He chuckled lowly, his hands turning to caress her sides. "I don't have any appointments until three this afternoon. It's only nine. You can stay in bed all day if you like." He swept his hands up and down her back slowly. She sighed happily as she shivered into his caress.

"Mmmm, I need to go for a run before class today. I haven't in a few days and I'll get out of shape." Her words trailed off as his hands rubbed her shoulders. "God that feels good." His hands left her, and then she felt him straddle her legs. She moaned as he dug his hands into the muscles of her back. "You know you spoil me, right?" She asked quietly, moving the pillow and cradling her head on her forearms.

"I get to put my hands all over you, and you think I'm spoiling you?" Mark asked, his hands turning gentle and caressing up her sides. He slid his hands over her shoulders, and then he buried them in her hair, massaging her scalp. She shivered beneath him, his fingers playing in her hair and rubbing her scalp relaxing her and exciting her at the same time. He leaned down, his weight settling over her, as his hands played. She felt his mouth brush the nape of her neck before he whispered into her ear, "I love it when you shudder beneath me, love." She felt his tongue slide along her ear, "When you moan and whimper." His sucked her lobe into his mouth, nibbling gently with teeth. "And I love it when you scream my name."

Alex moaned beneath him, feeling his bare chest pressed to her back. She wiggled a bit, and then rolled. He struggled for a moment, and then let her roll him onto his back. She turned over and looked down at him, her body splayed over his. She brought her legs up and straddled him, moaning a little as she came in contact with his hardness. She spread her hands over the breadth of his shoulders. She leaned down, kissing his collarbone, his neck and sliding her tongue over his carotid then up to his ear. She felt him shiver and smiled as she took his lobe in her teeth and sucked gently. "I love it when I can make you shiver. " She rocked her hips into him and gently bit the side of his neck. "And I love it when I can make you groan like that." She let her hands slide down his stomach, sliding her fingers into the elastic waist of his pajama pants. She whispered into his ear, "And I'm going to make you yell my name."

He groaned as she slipped a hand into his boxers and pulled his quickly hardening cock out. She kissed her way down his neck, his chest. She flicked her tongue over his nipples, smiling at his moan. She let her tongue and teeth play as she slowly nibbled her way down his flat stomach, her hand stroking his velvety smooth hard cock slowly. She nibbled her way over his hip and heard him groan when she moved her mouth down his leg.

She let her tongue play up the inner muscles of his other thigh. She heard rustling and as she let her teeth nibble at the junction of leg and pelvis she saw his hands clasping and unclasping in the sheets over and over. She took her hands and grasped his hips and tugged. He followed her lead as she knelt at the side of the bed, and his legs came down. Mark sat up and watched Alex as she knelt between his legs, her hand curled around his shaft. She met his gaze as she extended her tongue and licked the head of his throbbing cock.

She smiled as he shuddered and she slipped his head into her hot wet mouth. She tasted the small drop beading on his head, and licked over it, sucking gently. One hand wrapped around his hip and the other stroked slowly below her mouth. She smiled at his growl when she dropped her head, getting as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. He tasted of musk, man and Mark. She sucked on his length and let her head bob, pulling him to her with her hand at his hip.

He let his hands curl into her hair and he helped her find the rhythm he liked best. She used her hot wet mouth, lips and the occasional light graze of teeth to bring him closer and closer. He was growling and groaning continuously as she felt his cock jump and throb in her mouth. She could feel him swell against her tongue. His moan let her know he was close.

"Oh God! Alex, love, wait." She felt him tug gently at her hair, trying to pull her up. She ignored the tug, and held his hip tighter, stroking him faster and sucking him harder. "Oh, god, darlin' I'm gonna..." He let out a loud moan as his hips jerked uncontrollably. "I'm gonna come, love." He tried to tug again, and when she ignored him, he buried his hands in her hair, holding her head to him as his hips bucked.

She felt him start to lose control, and she sucked harder, keeping as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. He was continuously growling, louder and louder. She felt his hands hold her head and his hips buck up. She ran her tongue up the underside of his cock and then sucked hard. Yelling her name, he came with a roar into her mouth and she swallowed reflexively.

When he stopped shuddering, his hands gentled in her hair and she smiled up at him. He dropped his hands to her waist and hoisted her up to him, falling back onto the bed with her splayed over him. "God, it's good to know you don't mind that." Mark whispered into her hair. Alex smiled dropping a kiss on his neck. His hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her hard against him. "Mine!" He whispered into her ear.

She raised herself up on her arms and looked down at him, an eyebrow raised. "Oh really?"

He raised his head until he was nose to nose with her. "Don't worry, that means I'm yours too." He cocked an eyebrow at her and waited. She stared into his eyes, losing herself into his dark gaze.

Then she closed her eyes and dropped her mouth to his, kissing him deeply. A moment later, she pulled her head back from the kiss to look at him laying beneath her. Her eyes glinted merrily. "Mine!" She loved the way his low chuckled reverberated through her.

"Now, let's go for a run!" She said as she squirmed away from him.

He closed his eyes and groaned, then opened one eye and asked, "Really? You have the energy for that now?"

She giggled at him. "I have all sorts of energy now. And I have some extra work out clothes in my car. What can I say, I always do." She giggled as he groaned again.

"That's right. Karate instructor. Why couldn't I have picked up a librarian at the Masquerade?" He looked at her with one eye again, and tilted his head. He laughed when she mock pouted at him.

She jumped up, "Let's run." Mark groaned again, then followed her.

12