The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... Not just any woman... But only the most beautiful ones..." Mass Tarr states with a smirk, leaning back so he can pull his cock from her slick hole, causing them both to groan.

"Hmmmm... Just when I was thinking you were a different kind of man altogether..." Black Widow says, smirking in quite a flirty way now as opposed to how she was acting at the start of this all. "You try a cheap pick-up line on me now?"

"The perhaps you would prefer we skip the talk, and get back to the action?" He offers, already reaching down and holding her by the toned waist so he can lift her up to her feet as he does the same.

"I... I can agree to that..." She says, finding her eyes gazing over his chiselled body for far longer than she knows she should, but she soon gasps when hearing the confirmation he's again lifting her up from behind but now all the way off the ground completely.

"Sounds like... Mmmmm! You still doubt me..." The otherworldly stud notes, but his focus is on sliding his dick back up into the stunning Russian, lowering her still snug pussy all the way down onto his shaft, shifting his grip from that toned waist onto her thighs as soon as her rounded backside rests against his crotch. "Ahhhhh... Then allow me to show you what I'm all about..." He vows with a handsome and confident smile to her when she glances back, soon both of them moaning out loudly as he begins to thrust his shaft right up into her wetness, and not holding back either as the force behind the first pump along with every one after that easily makes that curvaceous frame bounce upward.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! OH FUCK... Show... MMMM!! Show me!!" The sexy spy lustfully moans, throwing away all caution and giving in to this hung stud, her arms reaching back to lock fingers around the back of his head for some sort of support, despite the fact his superior strength allows him to easily keep her held in place, completely off the floor and mounted on his massive shaft. "AHHHHH... MMMMM!! OH YES... MMMM!! Give me... UHHHH!! This fucking... You say I deserve!" She demands, flipping her long flaming red hair back so she can gaze with clear desire in her eyes at the man who has rather easily unlocked this primal side to her, willingly and increasingly shamelessly letting him ravage her body with thrust after deep and forceful thrust up into her tight and damp love tunnel.

"MMMM!! Gladly! MMMM..." He grins with a grunt, the more she moans and lets dirty talk spill from her lips in that gorgeous accent the more he's fuelled to keep on fucking her like this, dominating that snug twat with deep pumps that send his crotch slapping up against her exposed skin from the torn hole in the bodysuit that she's still wearing even as she takes this pumping. "AHHHH... You need only ask it Black Widow... MMMMM YES!! I shall be my pleasure!!" He vows between his own groans, his dick smoothly and swiftly driving up into her pussy as he ravages the stunning Russian, and in turn she moans away in erotic joy at how incredible it feels to have her snatch stuffed so full with cock, her body bouncing almost from the jolts she has to do every time he thrusts into her slick folds.

"MMMM!! OH YES!! AHHHHH... OH SHIT... It feels... MMMMM!! So good!!" She gasps out the admission, looking a dimension away from the cold, professional secret agent she's supposed to be as she happily moans out and takes this pounding, her large tits bouncing away in time with the rest of that semi-clothed body with just a hole torn at her thick ass to allow this hunk access to drives that big shaft deeply into her needy box. "AHHHHH... MMMMM FUCK... Don't stop!! MMMMM!! More!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She tilts her head back, leaning against the broad shoulder of the man she's giving herself up to, truthfully unable to do much as he's keeping her held all the way up off the ground, making her jolt up and down on his pistoning rod as he effortlessly drives those inches into the moaning and now noticeably sweating beauty.

"MMMM... Such a wonderfully tight... AHHHHHH... And moist pussy!! MMMMM..." He compliments her even during such a wild and horny situation like this as he stiffly rams his lengthy manhood straight up into that wet and still nicely tight snatch of the Avengers spy who has been turned into quite the lusty, cock-craver just from how dominating of a sexual performance he's displayed, and most importantly made her feel with all these thrusts. "AHHHHH... It is an honour... MMMMM!! To be able to fuck a woman such as yourself!" The handsome and obviously experienced when it comes to giving it to a busty beauty such as this hunk says with another smile, loving the feeling of his member being deep inside of her tightness as he slides himself swiftly in and out of her, as well as hearing all her now shameless moans as she jolts away on that rod again and again.

"MMMMM... You... You can't mean that... UHHHH!!" Black Widow still questions, groaning as she takes another round of those deep pumps. "I... OOOOOOOH MMMM... I am just a spy..." She adds as a bead of sweat trickles down her face.

"Nonsense! MMMM... A mere normal woman would not... AHHHHH... Be able to take my cock into all of her holes... MMMM... Like I know you can!" He says in a rather unique to say the least means of encouraging her, pulling his dick out of her snatch to leave her groaning at the feeling of emptiness now after so much stuffing she's taken.

She looks back, licking her lips with a burning gaze of desire in her eyes. "You know... If you're suggesting what I think you are... Any other man who'd even thick that would be on the ground by now... And only just knocked out if they were lucky..."

"Well, let's hope then that I am very lucky today!" He responds coolly with a laugh, setting her down onto the floor and using a hand on the back to position her down to her hands and knees on the floor.

"No... Not luck. You are very... Skilled, at what you do..." She admits with a tone while still lusty also shows she's openly impressed by his ability to pound her unlike anything she's taken before. She gasps in the next moment however, looking back over her shoulder as this otherworldly stud is pouring out a cool, clear liquid down onto her exposed backside from a small vial that seems to have appeared out of nowhere. "Ahhhhh! Where? How did you...? Ahhhhh..." She groans with a shiver, the fluid splashing over her skin a new, strangely pleasurable sensation for her as it lands across those plump cheeks and down into the crack of her ass, the feeling notably stronger when it flowed over her tight asshole.

"A man like myself is always prepared..." He says as mysterious as ever, moving the bottle so he can then pour the lubricant onto his own cock, making himself moan with a nod before he uses his free hand to rub the seemingly made to be extra stimulating sex-aid over his fat inches with a couple of strokes. "I can only hope you are the same..." The hunk jokes, dropping down into position behind her and gripping her cheeks with one hand, lining his shaft up with the other and brushing the crown of his rod against that rear entrance, causing her to groan as the woman he's about to enter gazes back with desire, giving him a nod to tell him to proceed.

"OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... OH... OH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMM!!" Her red haired head tilts back, eyes closed and biting down on her bottom lip as she feels that cock that's already more than nicely fucked her pussy is now pushing into her pack passage, the first pump alone already enough to make her rock forward in response like she's working on an erotic autopilot. "AHHHHH!! OH GOD!! MMMM... OH FUCK... OOOOOOOOOH MMMMM..." Her sinful cries soon star pouring out of her mouth as it hangs open as this commanding man begins to slide his mighty rod in and out of her vice-like asshole, but showing that the lubricant he used albeit briefly was designed to make this position the smooth anal invasion it should be. In addition, she's finding herself moaning out the loudest she has so far, and somehow not feeling a single bit of pain even with this vast size being worked into her booty - no doubt also due to this strange but effective fluid he'd poured onto her.

"MMMM!! What a lovely bottom you possess, Black Widow! MMMM FUCK... Look at it... AHHHH... Jiggles so wonderfully..." The stud with his shaft in between her cheeks marvels despite the fact that him having gotten her to agree to this butt-fucking is far more of an accomplishment, his gaze locked onto her still partially covered backside as he's using the very hole he tore into her bodysuit as the access point into her tight asshole. "MMMM... Touch yourself Black Widow... AHHHHH! Yes... Bring you hand down... MMMMM... Rub yourself, touch that hot pussy of yours... MMMMM!!" He's able to instruct her, smirking as indeed she does as asked whether she's fully aware of it or not, so caught up in her own lust now she doesn't object as she moves a hand down her body so she can begin to rub a couple of fingers across her wet pussy while he smoothly and steadily now pumps his dick into her fine and rounded ass.

"OHHHHH... MMMMM!! OH FUCK... YES!! FUCK... MMMMM FUCK MY ASS!!" The beautiful Russian begs, rocking her curvy frame back and forth against his firm thrusts, making her large breasts sway along with her long hair as both hang down as she stays in this doggy style position, staying up on the knees and one arm while the other makes sure her pussy is more than taken care off as she teases her own folds with her fingertips. "MMMMM!! SO DEEP!! AHHHHH... I've... MMMM!! I've never!! UHHHH!! NEVER FELT... AHHHHH LIKE THIS!!" She screams out in delight, whether it's an admission to this being the best sex she's ever been a part of, or the fact that she never thought taking it up the ass, especially from a cock so long and thick like this one could feel as mind-blowing as it does. Regardless, her prime motive now is getting even more pleasure from this anal pumping she's getting from behind, sweat now erotically dripping off her face and down the exposed parts of her skin as she's still clad in that trademark bodysuit which just has the zipper hauled down and a hole roughly torn at the very ass she's taking a fucking into.

"MMMM!! Yes!! AHHHHH... Don't hold back Black Widow!! MMMM!! Embrace this! Love it!!" Even though he's getting her to do anything and everything he's wanting her to, he's still encouraging her to lose herself even further into this wild state of sin, enjoying the sight of her out of all usual control and composure as much as the feeling of tightness that's all around his cock as he plunges his manhood in and out of her very tight asshole. "MMMMM... A glorious ass like this needs this! MMMMM AHHHHH... You need this! MMMM..." He groans, a layer of sweat now forming across his attractive and muscular body to show he's feeling the effects of giving her the kind of seeing to that he says she deserves, and that she's clearly able to take from how she's still pushing her booty back to meet his thrusts and keep him stuffing that juicy butt full.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM FUCK YES!! DO... DO IT!! MMMMM FUCKING FUCK MY ASS!!" She yells out, finally able to open her eyes that are burning with lust as she stares back, gasping with delight with every forward pump her sends into her as she rocks back and forth against his motion, her rounded cheeks jiggling when the two almost meet from how deeply she's taking this stiff and perfectly paced pumping that would be more expected of a dirty slut than a professional spy. "MMMMM AHHHHH SHIT!! FUCK!! PULL... MMMMM!! PULL MY HAIR... FUCKING FUCK MY... FUCK MY ASS!! UHHHHHH FUCK!!" She moans the demands, gritting her teeth as she watches his shaft plunge forward between her shaking, full rear cheeks before smoothly pulling out a few inches before he drives firmly back in. At the same time her fingers are now pumping into herself, the gloved hand instantly stained as the sexy squelch caused by her juices is just heard along with both her and this stud's dee[ and load groans.

"MMMM!! As you wish Black Widow!! MMMM YES!!" He happily says with a grin, lifting a hand to reach across and grab a handful of her long, flaming red hair in order to pull it back tightly, forcing her head to tilt back and making her let out a groan straight out of a top rated porn movie, her expression matching as she gazes up in a sex-drunk state with her mouth hanging open to gasp and moan. "AHHHHH... Don't hold back!! MMMMM!! Let it all go!! Feel it! MMMM!! MMMMM..." He still calls out to push her buttons, wanting even more out of her even with this current position with her willingly taking it up the ass from him and the way he's further dominating proceedings now with this rough hair pulling as if he's made her admit to a secret kink she's deliberately hidden away as part of her usual deadly and dangerous appearance as a secret agent.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM AHHHHH!! FUCK... FUCK FUCK OH!! OH... OH FUUUUUUUUCK MMMMEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHH!!" Indeed, the pulling of her signature long locks along with the constant pounding her thick ass is taking soon sets her off, her arm shaking as she tries to fight to stay up in position as Black Widow makes herself not just cum, but cum hard over her fingers as gets her anal hole stuffed over and over again. "UHHHHHH... AHHHHH... MMMMM OOOOOOOH!! MMMMM..." She pants and groans, her juices flooding out and even dripping down onto her "Widow's Bite" Gauntlet as she keeps those digits pumping back and forth into her folds at almost the same pace as she's taking up the ass, neither of them stopping their horny motion despite her having hit a sexual high that's already leaving her dizzy as she starts to slump forward when her other arm gives way.

"MMMM... Easy there Black Widow!!" He smirks, releasing her hair but in timely fashion instead grabbing her body to prevent her fall forward, groaning as he eases his dick out of her well fucked backside and sees how she's still rubbing her own pussy to enjoy the last seconds of her orgasm. "Don't want you hurting yourself now..."

"Ahhhhhh... You can... Mmmmm... Hurt me any time..." Black Widow mumbles, exhausted but more than satisfied by this all as she opens her eyes to lustfully gaze up at him.

He lets out a pleased laugh, helping her into a kneeling position so he can move to stand up in front of her, his cock pointing right at her gorgeous face. "Perhaps another time. For now, perhaps you can... MMMMM!!" He's cut off when either from just her own lust or easily guessing what his request would be, she suddenly opens her mouth and plunges herself down onto his dick. "AHHHH... That's... MMMM... That's a yes then!"

"MMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... Mmmmm..." The stunning Russian groans around his cock, her eyes glaring up at the stud who has now been taking into the third and final of her holes, getting to feel the warmth and how soothing her mouth as she's already swiftly moving her head back and forth along his size, like the idea of more sex from him has injected an extra dose of energy into the already well fucked beauty. "MMMM... Mmmmmphhhh... MMMM!!" So caught up in that desire to give back what he's been giving to her, she seems to not care less about the fact his shaft has come straight from out of her backside, the taste of her ass all over his rod but her focus is on blowing him and finishing him off to even give a second though to that kinky fact.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM!! MMMMM YES... Black Widow!! Simply... MMMMM... Fantastic!!" He grins down, watching her pretty facial features sliding down towards his crotch before smoothly lifting up to a couple inches below the bell-end before she eagerly repeats the motion, her hands gripping his strong thighs for support so she can put her full effort into sucking the dick of the mysterious stud she's only just met, but has willing given up all her holes to just to have some shameless sex. "MMMMM... OH FUCK!! MMMM... Such skill! MMMMM YES... AHHHHH..." He groans, seeing that not only is her long, red hair shaking from how swiftly she's moving her mouth over his thick pole, but even her big tits are jiggling a little as she gives this blowjob everything she's got, a sign perhaps that when it comes to this particular act she's got plenty of experience in it herself, and that's just to his moaning and smiling approval.

"MMMMPHHH!! MMMM MMMMM MMMM!!" She keeps her full lips wrapped around the man-meat that's already fucked her snatch and her ass, now well cleaned up and starting to drip with her saliva from the lusty bobbing of her head she's delivered deeply onto him, causing herself to groan around his size every time she pushes downward and her oral hole gets filled up with all that cock. "MMMMM... MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMM..." Even as sweat still coats her face and her rounded breasts, the craving she has to finish him off properly is so strong she can't help herself but suck him off over and over, not caring how naughty and far from the respected and feared spy she actually is it's making her look as she lewdly slurps away onto this irresistible cock that's given her the best sex of her entire life.

"MMMM!! Brace... AHHHHH!! Brace yourself Black Widow!! MMMMM..." This otherworldly hunk warns with a deeper than usual groan, feeling his mighty rod throb between her lusciously soft lips as she glides them smoothly and swiftly over him to leave his member more than generously covered with her spit. "MMMM... No?? AHHHHH... So... MMMMM FUCK.. So be it!!" He smirks again, seeing that instead of pulling off she just continues to suck away on him, giving a narrowed eyed glare to further show she's got no plans of stopping dishing out this smoking hot blowjob so there's only one option that he's very willing to go along with.

As he lets out a grunt, the eyes of Black Widow go wide as her mouth gets suddenly filled up with an unexpectedly large blast of cum from his throbbing cock, the second just as vast shot causing her to gag a bit and grip the base of his dick like she's trying to control the flow being sent into her. There's no stop however, his jizz dribbling out past her lips down his inches as the flood of spunk continues, embarrassingly shooting so up into her when she next gags a trickle appears from out her nostril to make her whine as she's forced a deep swallow of that cum. Her eyes widen again though when even after taking that down, she's fed more of his load when her hand strokes his dick, but wisely now she drinks each shot down to save herself from more discomfort, letting out a moan of approval at the sweet taste of that otherworldly cum.

After several strokes and getting a final deep moan from him, lifts her mouth up from his dick that's staying impressively still hard in her grasp. "I thought... Mmmmm... That was never going to end..." Black Widow says with awe, licking first her own lips clean of his spunk before she leans down, using her tongue to collect his load from off the crown of his tool with a slow swirl.

"I always deliver with everything I do." Mass Tarr proudly says, smiling with a groan as she moves further down to clean him up. "Then again, who says this has to end?"

She pauses, staring up at him. "You... You want more?" She questions, before looking over his cock and seeing how ready he is for even more of her. "You... You are truly not of this world, are you?"

"Indeed not... But what I am, is able to give you all you desire... As you can give to me... That is, if you agree to come with me." He says with a smirk. "You are wasted here in this world Black Widow, but with me? In my palace? If this session is any indication, then you and I? It was fated to be..."

"I... But, but I'm a spy!" Black Widow says, sounding hesitant but finding her eyes drawn to his cock and not just the once either. "I'm a... I can't... I..." She pauses, licking her lips before gazing back at him. "And you'll... You'll fuck me? Give me this... This big cock, again and again?"