The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
Otherworldly stud collects Harley Quinn, the fun way.
5.6k words
4.53
23.2k
38
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, comics, companies, writers etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Harley Quinn (DC comics)

The Mass Tarr's Harem: Part 4

A comic book/super-heroine erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, Anal

* * *

In another dimension, on a planet far removed and isolated from any other inside of lavish place of shining stone atop a mountain with clouds rolling just feet below the peak... Inside of a central chamber with a lavish, gem-furnished golden throne as the centrepiece...

"AHHHHH YES!! AHHHHH FUCKKKK!!" Power Girl moaned out, taking the cock of her Master, the other-worldly hunk who had teleported across dimensions and worlds to "claim" her known as Mass Tarr, deeply in and out of her juicy ass, her thick cheeks shaking with each deep thrust she takes as she stays bent over, legs spread apart and gazing back with lusty obsession at the man who continues to sexually dominate her again and again as a willing part of his growing Harem of women.

Speaking of other conquests, another curvaceous and stunning blonde in the form of The Invisible Woman is currently closely watching this anal action, her hands gripping Power Girl's ass cheeks to keep them spread, her own face just above that booty so she can spit down onto her Master's dick when it slides out of that tight hole. Similarly gazing with desire at the cock she's now addicted to, caring nothing for her former life as a super-heroine, she can't help but flick her tongue down at that shaft, tasting the other woman's back passage off those inches that have also fucked her to countless intense orgasms since she was also made a part of his collection of beauties.

"MMMMM... Ahhhh yes!! Just... Just a little more..." Mass Tarr says, grinning proudly as he fucks the fine ass of one woman while another helps in the very tapping of that booty, the sweat on all three showing that this hasn't been any quick session of anal action either and the smiles on the trio an indication it's been very pleasurable for all involved. "Ahhhhhh... MMMMM!! Oh yes!! Mmmmm..." He groans, using one hand to run through the long blonde locks of the woman keeping that ass spread of the other golden-haired beauty, feeling her pushing that backside firmly towards him to meet every deep thrust he delivers into that still snug passage, a sensation that while now very familiar is nevertheless still as pleasurable as it was the first time he'd tapped that fine ass.

Another pump and he pulls out of her booty, gripping his cock so he can begin to stroke himself off, and the sight of this makes the eyes of The Invisible Woman light up as she expectantly watches him jerk away. Soon enough, thick streams of spunk fly out from that huge rod, splashing down across and over both cheeks of Power Girl's ass, causing her to groan as she gazes back, seeing all that massive load being emptied all over her well-fucked rump. Even before he finishes cumming, the other blonde can't help but get a taste, leaning in and starting to lick it up with her hungry tongue and getting a shot of spunk in her blonde hair as she begins to clean, but doesn't even flinch or seem to care about that particular mess.

"Manners now Invisible Woman..." Mass chuckles as he steps back. "But I will forgive you this time... Be sure to enjoy yourselves while I depart for a short while..." He says, still smiling as he turns around and heads towards the middle of this chamber, hearing the moans of female pleasure increasing behind him and knowing there's going to be a lot more than just "cleaning" going on. However he cannot stay and watch... For he has some ancient words to speak, and a new addition to his Harem to "collect"...

* * *

In another dimension, on another planet... A version of Earth, in a four-story property in Coney Island...

"You... You got some real nerve, pal!" Harley Quinn, the former Suicide Squad member and former "associate" of The Joker warns, standing in her apartment and wielding a signature heavy-duty looking wooden mallet weapon.

The gorgeous but extremely dangerous woman looks far from happy with the literally out-of-nowhere appearance from this completed naked, muscular and very well hung man who is clearly from another world. The pale skinned beauty on the other hand is clad in familiar attire of black and red colouring to match her long, pigtail-styled hair of those dual tones - a tight corset top that shows off her nicely sized tits perfectly, tiny booty shorts that hug to her rounded ass, and high boots.

"Showin' up outta nowhere like some sneaky... Whatever you are!!" Harley says with a threatening snap. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't knock your grinnin' head right off your oversized shoulders right now!" She says with a clear threat to show that the super-villain isn't kidding around.

"I, Mass Tarr, can give you Harley Quinn sexual pleasure unlike anything you have ever experienced before." Mass Tarr says, still smiling and not appearing worried despite the clear danger that he could be facing. "Just as you are currently equipped to do plenty of damage, I am equipped to satisfy as you can see..." He proudly adds, motioning to his currently rock hard and ready for action cock hanging between his legs.

"Ha! That ain't the first time someone's claimed that before!" Quinn says, unable to help checking out that length on display. "Guess on whatever Alien place you're from, this is like a handshake or somethin'?"

"I am merely being honest... I know about you Quinn, and I know that you certainly deserve better than what you've... "Experienced", in the past."

"Watch ya mouth, pal!" She snaps. "If ya know me, then you'd know it'd would take a lot more than some... Big, Alien cock to worry me!" She adds, seemingly not appearing to be threatened by this situation any more as she puts the mallet down to let it fall back and rest against a wall. "I know how to read a guy, criminal-type or otherwise... And you don't seem to be fakin' it here..."

"Seems like you're making a challenge to me..." Tarr says, still smiling as he watches the stunning but insane at times female approaching him, still eyeing up himself and his cock. "May I be allowed to accept?"

"You got a lot of nerve pal... But Hell, it's been a while... Besides, I bet you won't last a minute, punk!" The deranged beauty states, before boldly dropping down to her knees, grabbing that massive rod and taking it straight into her mouth, her lips quickly wrapping around his meat as she pushes forward to take him inside, causing him to groan at that warmth and dampness he already feels from her. She's looking to clearly make good on her promise, already getting into the motion as she draws her dual-coloured haired head backward until the crown is only still contained within her mouth, and then pushing forcefully forward to over the half way mark with a determined groan.

"Mmmmm!! Even with this skill you're showing... Ahhhhh..." The other-worldly stud compliments, smiling not just at the act he'd hope to see happen but the indeed already very pleasurable feeling of the super-villain's oral hole as she bobs her head smoothly and far from subtlety along his meaty length. "I'm afraid... Mmmmm!! You won't achieve that goal..." He warns with a handsome chuckle, not intending to taunt her as she sucks him off but getting a glare from her as she lets out a muffled curse around his dick. She slides her mouth further onto him, causing herself to groan as his fat cock-head hits the back of her mouth, a gag soon following as she shows off crazed talent by beginning to take him down into her throat already much to his moaning delight.

"HLLLLKKKK!! GAHHHHH!! Mmmmmphhh!! GGGHHHRRRKKKK!!" As she gags, the eyes of the stunning but dangerous female stay locked on intensely to the muscular stranger she's willing kneeling in front of, focused on her attempts to finish him off quickly despite the growing obvious nature of his own ability to handle such wild deep throating. Already her saliva is coating his tool, seeping past her dark-coloured lips and starting to drip from both off that thick member as well as her own chin from it dripping down her mouth. "MMMMMM!! HHHRRRLLLKKKK... GAAAAHHHHH!!" The sloppy mess she's making is far from her worries as she grips his rock hard thighs, briskly fucking her own mouth with this big cock and gagging loudly each time her pretty face pushes into his crotch so deep her chin touches his heavy ballsack and her swinging pigtails brush against that hunky from of this unknown man she's deeply sucking off.

"MMMM!! Incredible Harley!! Mmmmm... Such intensity! Such skill!!" Mass Tarr says, moaning as he smiles down at the former Suicide Squad member as she continues to drive her mouth so swiftly and deeply down onto his cock that it would render a normal woman unable to speak normally for well over week. There's of course far from anything "normal" from this beauty, as she keeps that head bobbing away with this rapid, focused pace as her saliva continues to drip down and along his dick, already trickling down her neck and off her chin to leave the tops of her sizeable tits shining from her own saliva.

"GAAAHHHH... MMMMMPHHHH... HHHLLLLKKKK..." Her eyes narrow, still not taking his words at face value despite his honest tone, and showing off the kind of oral ability that porn starlets would die to know the secrets off as she repeatedly deep throats every fat inch of this dick without ever missing a beat even with her constant, loud gagging upon every push forward towards his crotch. Eventually though, perhaps realising that he wasn't just boasting about his ability, she lifts her head off from his dick, finishing her sucking by spitting a large wad of saliva onto his bell-end, a slightly impressed raised eyebrow appearing as she looks over the sexy mess left by that face-fucking.

"Well lookie here... Guess Mistah Alien Dick ain't all just talk after all..." Harley comments as she rather too casually gets up from the kneeling position to stand in front of him. "You still serious about wantin' to fuck me, huh?"

"Of course!" Mass says with a smile and a nod as he looks over approvingly. "It would be rude not to after what you just gave to me."

"Oh, we're about to get fuckin' rude alright!" She grins wickedly, hauling down her shorts to show off her pussy and the curiously also half red, half black trimmed bush of hair above it. "Down right fucking filthy!!" She adds, before catching him by surprise as she jumps up onto him, wrapping her pale legs around that chiselled out of stone body.

"As you wish!" He happily agrees, barely wobbling from his stance even with her leap onto him, his hands grabbing her waist as he helps to line up his cock with her lower entrance, soon finding the already a little wet folds and grinding the crown against them. It seems though she's not looking to wait around, her arms wrapping around his broad neck so she can drop down, taking his cock into her snatch and making them both moan out, a pause in the action as she's forced to adjust to such a sudden size filling her up now. "Mmmmm!! I sense that you still... Mmmmm... Doubt my intentions?" He asks with a smirk, seeing that even now she's still looking to command the pace, his reasoning proven as she takes the lead and starts to lift herself up and down onto his cock, leaving him to once again show he can handle her sexual ability as now his cock is being taken in and out of another of her just as pleasurable feeling holes.

"MMMM!! You... You got some fuckin' mouth on ya, don't ya?" Quinn questions with a moan, her eyes going wide with surprised delight at not just the stretching feeling being done to her tunnel, but how already good it feels to take the cock she'd just been gagging and slobbering all over now deep up inside her tight snatch, her dampness there already starting to increase as she firmly bounces along his inches. "Ahhhhhh... Just because you're the first guy... MMMMM... To handle me throat fuckin' your dumb... Big fuckin' cock!!" She hisses with a tone of defiance but clear pleasure from taking that very rod up inside herself, a slap of skin meeting skin already sounding out each time she drops down, her motion already making her dual-coloured pigtailed hair bounce away in time with her gorgeous frame.

"Mmmmm... I am merely telling the truth Harley... Ahhhhh!! And you feel fantastic!!" The stud from another dimension states what his shameless moans are already indicating, standing rooted on the spot and holding the riding stunner by her athletically toned waist as she drives her snatch deeply down onto his fuck-stick again and again at a wicked and smooth pace which further shows her skills aren't just limited to oral ability. "Mmmmm!! Tight... Slick... Ahhhhhh... It is a crime not to give you the treatment you deserve..." He adds between groans, smirking back at the still defiant glares he's getting from the often out-of-her-mind beauty willingly bouncing away on his dick, dropping her snatch all the way down onto his rod before shifting back up a few inches so she can quickly repeat the sinful action.

"MMMM... Th-that so huh?? You some... UHHHH!! Interplanetary pussy chaser?? Gonna... MMMMM... Try and fuck me and dump me, h-huh??" She groans, a couple beads of sweat already forming on her forehead from the effort of keeping up this wild pace she's been doing to fuck this big cock and impressively so, and showing no care for the still semi-clothed state she's in as her corset top grinds against the muscular chest of the hunk she's wrapped around and riding away on. "It's... AHHHHH... Gonna take a lot more than this... MMMM... To impress me, ya dirty hung bastard!!" She claims with that questioning tone, even if her moans and how damp her snatch now is from the repeated taking of his thick member in and out of herself is making her sexy body tell a different story of her enjoying this no-strings attached fucking more than she's letting on, and she's certainly not looking like she's planning on calling this all off any time soon either.

"Ahhhhh... Is that... Mmmmm... Another challenge Harley?" He asks between moans with another smile, as while he's been more than happy to let her take the wheel and do all the work up until now, he's not afraid to let his own talents do the talking. From the way he's already been able to handle this red hot riding and the prior deep throating she's dished out, he's more than ready to show her what he can do - as he's already done to the other women he's collected for his growing Harem of beauties. "Because... Mmmm!! I gladly accept it..." He says with a groan, letting her bounce away over and over on his meaty pole, the saliva that had been coating his rod now replaced with a just as pleasurable-feeling layer of her pussy juices, and aiding to make her riding rhythm so smooth and quick to keep them both moaning out with every up or down motion she delivers onto his shaft.

"AHHHHH... I'd... I'd like to see you fuckin' try!!" Harley states, suddenly shifting herself up and all the way off from him, unwrapping her legs to drop down from him. "You and your stupid big fuckin' cock..." She mumbles as she gives that dick a long look over before she turns around and starts to head towards her bed, her rounded backside swaying invitingly with each step.

"I believe I know just how to do that..." Tarr says with a confident smirk, following her as he is now pouring a clear liquid out onto his fingers from a small vial that appears to have been formed out of nothingness.

"Oh yeah?" Quinn challenges as she reaches the bed, turning and seeing that he's now applying the apparent lubricant onto his own cock with a quick round of strokes. "Seems like you actually do... So how about you let Harley take you for a ride, Mistah... Mistah Mass Tarr?" She says, finding saying those words rather too easy to say than she knows they should be.

"Isn't that what you've been doing so far?" Mass points out, but accepting the offer lays down onto the sheets with that mighty rod pointing right up.

"Give me some of that!" She says, snatching the vial from him so she can pour the rest of the fluid onto her own fingers, showing that despite her crazed nature there's plenty of smarts to go with her beauty. She makes herself shiver as she pushes her digits up into her own tight asshole, feeling stimulated already by the lubricant that's clearly far from just a normal sex aid, and a few pumps allows her to push her fingers inside herself deeply to her gasping surprise. "Where'd... Uhhhhh!! Where'd you get this stuff from anyway?" She questions, gritting her teeth as she readies her back passage, her other hand grabbing the handle of her signature mallet weapon that had been resting on her wall by the bed while she finger-bangs her own ass a little more for good measure.

"Perhaps I can show you... After you've been properly satisfied of course..." He chuckles, watching her now move over to mount him, facing away with legs spread far apart to plant both legs on the bed either side of him, one hand still gripping the mallet while the other reaches down, lining up his cock with her lubed up asshole so she can slowly but firmly sink down, making them both groan when her third and final hole gets penetrated. "Mmmmm!! Wonderful Harley..." He moans his clear approval, watching her shapely backside lower downward to take his inches in, feeling how supremely tight that back passage is as her pale butt begins to move back up until it looks like the crown will be seen before she pushes back down with a deep groan of her own.

"UHHHHH!! F-fuck!! MMMM... Yeah, I bet... Ahhhhhh!! You like that..." She looks back over her shoulder, gritting her teeth as she still has to adjust to this vast size in her vice-like rear tunnel, her own groans showing she's never had anything like this length up inside her backside before in her life, but showing that lusty determination to take as much as she can handle as she shifts up and down onto him. "Sh-Show me!! AHHHHH... Show me how... How fuckin' much you wanna fu-fuck me!!" She demands with a hiss, a flick of her tongue across her teeth showing the building lust she's now in from taking this big cock up her ass, still half dressed in the two-coloured corset top that matches her hair and boots, and now finding herself moaning as she works that fat rod a little deeper into her own ass each time she lowers herself down in this smooth and steady way.

With a smirk of his own, the other-worldly hunk needs no further invitation to tap that fine ass like it, and she, deserves to be. Reaching up to grip her toned waist, he gives no warning before he starts thrusting his dick up into her asshole, making himself moan out and her nearly squeal in sinful delight with wide eyes, the first pump alone making her jolt nearly completely off his cock but that hold on her keeps her in place from him to get to work sliding his shaft in and out of her stunning booty. It also forces his shaft far deeper up into her backside, filling her up already far more than she would have thought possible in her dirtiest of fantasises but far from feeling any discomfort, the psychotic beauty is moaning away, loving the anal stuffing she's getting and being even louder now and shameless than the stud underneath her she's mounted on.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... MMMMMM YEAH!! F-fuck... FUCK THAT ASS!!" The Super-villain demands, and if the desire in her voice wasn't clear enough that she wasn't kidding, the fact that she's lifted up her mallet to balance over her shoulder, running the end of the handle-stick against her snatch to pleasure herself while a meaty fuck-stick thrusts away into her ass is the clear proof of how much she wants it now. "MMMMM... OH FUCK!! Yeah!! Ya fuckin'... UHHHH!! Hot... Alien... FUCKIN' STUD MMMMM..." She groans, her ripe and rounded tits barely staying contained within her now straining corset top as her body jolts back each time she takes one of those stiff and firm thrusts between her ass cheeks from below. Showing that she's still able to give it as well as take, she's able to grind her hips down so she can not just work her butt against the cock currently fucking it, but further stimulate her own pussy against the infamous mallet weapon now turned into a fuck-toy and already dampened at that handle end from the repeated rubbbing she's done.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12