The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm! As you wish!" He responded with a grin of his own, unfazed even with unique to say the least position he was in. Even with being held up, his legs weren't even dangling as he kept a firm hold on his frame to keep him in place in terms of being up in the air. He did have free control over the more relevant for this situation parts of his body. That allowed him to draw his cock back out of her snatch to the mid-way point, before he firmly and deeply rammed back in with a thrust that easily had them both moaning out loudly. "MMMM!! Ahhhhh yes Scarlet Witch!! MMMMM... Fantastic..." He groaned his approval as he kept the thrusts coming, breaking into a stiff, repeated motion in no time at all. His muscular frame was now smacking against her desirable, still fully clothed frame so the sexy slap of skin hitting off of skin rang out to mix with their shameless cries. For good measure, he kept a hold of her legs by those boots once again, while he body was "leaning" over hers thanks to her own powers ensuring he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMM!! Oh yes!! AHHHHH YES MMMM..." She groaned out, head rolling slowly from side to side for a moment as the enjoyed the great pleasure from all of his cock being slammed up into her snatch. Her arms moved up, the glowing gloved hands now holding onto his arms while he gripped her legs as she further showed her desire from taking this fucking. "Ahhhhhhh!! MMMMM... More!! MMMM!! Fuck me!! MMMMM... Fuck with that big cock!!" The reality warping beauty demanded despite her getting just that. His pistoning motion sending his shaft in to the hilt each and every time he pumped into her wet but still erotically tight snatch. Perhaps a little from the effort used to utilise her abilities to keep them both up in the air, but more due to the skill of his treatment of her snatch she was now starting to sweat. The beads were gradually forming and then trickling down the sides of her beautiful face. At this point she couldn't care less about that, her eyes glaring lustfully across at this stud. She's only just met him, but already blown and now is getting pounded into her pussy as if they'd been lovers for years.

"MMMMM... Of course! It would be... AHHHHH... A true insult to do anything less... Mmmmm!!" He proudly said, showing how seriously he takes his "mission". He will settle for nothing less than making sure this superhuman stunner experiences a sexual high deserving of both her and that curvaceous body of hers. Speaking of which, she was now jolting back and forth in the air, bouncing away a little each time he cock slammed forward to fill up her wet box. This kept her large breasts jiggling nicely for a visual treat, while underneath her cape and long hair swayed back and forth in time with the motion of her. "Mmmmm... This... MMMM!! This what you deserve Scarlet Witch!! MMMM..." He added between his own moans. Even with her abilities keeping him suspended up above her, and in turn them both high above ground, he's not slacking off one bit. He stiffly plunges his cock in and out of her snatch, his balls slapping against the exposed skin as her body suit stays pulled to the side to allow access to that needy, tight hole.

"UHHHH!! Yes!! MMMMM... I need this... AHHHHH!! I fucking WANT this!!" She moans out with another intense glare across at the otherworldly hunk driving his dick in and out of her snatch. Her gloved hands still glow as she keeps her powers going impressively even after all the balls deep pounding she's willingly taken. Most normal red blooded women would have been sent into screaming orgasms long before this point, let alone be able to think straight from the pumping alone even in a "regular" on the ground position. "Fuck me!! MMMMM!! Don't you... AHHHHH!! Fucking DARE think about stopping now!!" She warns in her highly lust-driven state. In the next moment then moaning out loudly again and tossing her hair back as she stares up at the sky when he delivers another balls deep pump. Her snatch is still nicely snug but soaking wet now from the machine-like way he's been hammering away into her. He clearly has no plans of stopping now if his own groans of shameless enjoyment are any indication, and remains unfazed by both those "threats" or the entire suspension above the ground situation he's banging her in.

"MMMM... As if I'd ever think of that..." He smirks back as he verbally confirms what his thrusts have been indicating to her all along.

"Then... AHHHHHH... Then fucking prove it!!" She snaps with a voice clearly lust-drunk. Lifting her hands away she uses her Chaos Magic to an even more intense effect, as she suddenly engulfs both of them in a bright, scarlet light.

In the flash of an eye, she had teleported them both to different positions but kept them both still high, and in fact now looking to be even further above the ground down beneath them. This time Scarlet Witch was now facing forward away from Mass Tarr, her back facing his broad chest and his cock still stuffed into her snatch from behind. Legs spread wide, her arms were reaching back as if to grab a hold of him but found her flowing cape getting in the way. With a yell of frustration, she again let her passion get the better of her as her hands glowed again. Suddenly, her powers caused not just the cape, but almost her entire uniform to become shredded and burst away from her stunning body to vanish into nothing in a second. All that remained was her signature helmet on her head as her naked, sweat-glistening body was on full display for the stud behind her with his dick still inside her dripping snatch.

"So be it!!" The dimension travelling stud said to her challenge. He then physically responded with hands gripping her gorgeous waist and more importantly with the first slam of his hips forward against her rounded backside. The moans for them both started up again with even more volume than before, matching the force and pace needed for highly sexual state as he rammed his shaft home deep into her pussy. "AHHHHH... MMMMM... Yes Scarlet Witch!! AHHHHH... Feel it! Love it!! MMMMM..." He groaned out, his chest grinding against her back as the beauty leaned again him, responding to the powerful thrusts with her arms reaching back to capture his head. He didn't mind one bit about having her mask resting against his face as she tilted her long haired head back. His focus was on giving it to her as she clearly needed and deserved to be taken, and from those loud cries she was letting out he was on the right track and then some.

"AHHHHH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM!! YESSSSS!! FUCKING... FUCK YESSSSS!!" She screamed out, eyes shut as the sweat now freely dripped down her frame. Her breasts were bouncing away as the beautiful body of the powerful Avenger jolted stiffly upward in response to his hard and deep thrusts. All the while, she continued to use her powers to keep them both held up above ground for a position alone they're both never likely to ever forget. "MMMMM FUCK!! YES!! OH FUCK YES!! I... I need this!! I LOVE THIS!!" She added between her groans, able to open her eyes to yet again glare with a burning lust for the stud she barely knows but has engaged in such sinful but shameless sex with. Further showing her desire, she lifted her own glowing hands up as she used her reality warping abilities to make his palms switch from holding her waist to now gripping onto her large, jiggling tits.

"MMMMM... You need this... You deserve this!! AHHHHH FUCK... MMMM!!" He grunts himself, sweat now trickling down his own handsome facial features to stain onto her helmet resting against him. He kept his deeply pounding motion going at this stiff rough and swift pace, the slap of skin hitting off of skin ringing out in the air they were both floating in to mix with their cries of passion. "AHHHH!! Take it! Love it! MMMMM... Feel it!!" He encouraged her lustful state as he moaned, loving the feeling himself of her snug and soaking snatch around his stiff shaft as he slammed away into her again and again. He was also more than eager to accept her "offer", letting his hands grope and roam across her chest as his fingers dug into the more than ample flesh of her mounds.

"OH YES!! YES!! YES YES FUCKING... AHHHH!! YESSSSSS AHHHHHHH!!" Scarlet Witch squealed out, her eyes now seemingly being glazed over with the same shine currently surrounding her hands. Such is the intensity of the orgasm that flows through her body, making her snatch release a torrent of juices around the thrusting cock to further show how desperately needed this sexual appeasement has been. "AHHHHH... AHHHHH OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH..." She gasps out, her tongue actually hanging out from her mouth as she's overwhelmed by such a strong to say the least sexual high, gasping for air as her groped chest heaves for air. The reality warping beauty gets to feel every last moment of it however as the stud behind her continues to thrust away into her and shows off again his own skills by gradually easing off when she finally starts to lower the volume of her moans.

"MMMMM... As wonderful... UHHHH... As I knew you'd be..." Mass Tarr comments with a groan, letting go of her breasts as he starts to slide his cock out from her snatch.

However, before he can fully do so his body is frozen in place as her hands glow once again. "Mmmmm... I'm still... Not finished with you yet..." Scarlet Witch says with a big, lusty grin on her sweat-covered face.

Once again she creates a flash of light that consumes them both. A short teleport through reality and it takes them both back down to the rooftop this had all started off at. Somewhat familiarly she's back down on her knees in front of him, but not using her mouth to pleasure him. Instead, it's her own chest being used as she has his lengthy, coated with her juices cock sandwiched between her large, rounded mounds. However, she's again using her Chaos Magic powers to make her tits press against his shaft rather than physically touching those boobs herself. It's obviously enough to get him going as he moans already from the sensation of a most unique pleasuring.

"No touching..." She playfully warms with a smirk as she stares up at him. In the next movement, she twists her wrists to put on a little show as she uses her powers to make her own breasts slide all the way up the big cock she's now extremely familiar with. Once the bell-end has vanished between her orbs, she smoothly runs them back downward towards the base and his crotch, an erotic slap sounding out when they reach his muscular frame. Then it's back upward to repeat the motion, which while making him moan out in delight even has her groaning sinfully even after her own massive orgasm.

"MMMMM!! I wouldn't dare... AHHHHH... Argue..." The still rock hard even after all this wild and mid-air fucking stud says, smirking as he stares down at those bouncing breasts working over his rod. As many fine and ripe breasts he's seen and gotten to experience before now, this kind of hands-free, power-aided titfuck will be once he won't likely ever forget. The way he's moaning deeply as he cock gives a telling throb within her deep cleavage further proves the level of pleasure this is giving to him. He's always prided himself on proving his abilities in terms of giving sexual satisfaction, and showed that and then some making her cum so hard minutes before. However there's no need to rush towards his own peak so groans out as he watches her manipulate her own stunning body as she slides her tits up and down over and against his dick.

"Come on! Give it to me!!" She snaps, again showing how intense her lust is as she glare up at the stud who had just driven her to a hard orgasm, but seemingly hasn't yet fully put out the flames of passion inside her. Far from distracted, she keeps her powers going as she lifts her juicy tits swiftly and smoothly back and forth along the cock she'd just came all over. No doubt all those pussy juices that were coating his rod and now stain her breasts are just aiding this tit-fuck as a form of makeshift lubricant. "All fucking over me! Mmmmm... I want you to fucking coat my fucking face!!" She further demands with the kind of made-for-porn grin that alone would make a normal man blow their load in a heartbeat. However he's managing to last if not for much longer, his cock pulsing again between her breasts she she keeps them pumping over and against his shaft using only her signature Chaos Magic powers.

"AHHHHH... Gladly!! Here... MMMMM!! Here it cums!!" He warns with a grunt and a groan, and instantly she releases the grip of her tits around him so he can grip and stroke himself off. Even though he's the one letting loose now, Scarlet Witch herself moans out as she closes her eyes and feels the first hot blast of spunk splash out across face, hitting high across her helmet and even into her hair beyond. The rest of the shots however land more "on target" than the first, with thick streaks landing across her cheeks, nose, lips and chin. Still tail ends and the heads of some blasts end up onto and staining her helmet, just making the sight even hotter as the powerful Avenger takes this face-full of cum. By the time he's pumping out the final drops of his large load, there's spunk slowly dripping off her pretty facial features down onto her chest. All topped off by the big, sinful and shameless grin on her stained lips.

"Mmmmm... Just as I wanted..." Scarlet Witch commented, looking up at the spent stud. "And just what I needed..." She added with a smirk.

"If I may assume?" Mass Tarr smiled back, offering a hand to help her up. "I believe I have proved exactly what I am capable of." He said with a hearty and proud laugh.

"You fucking did that for sure..." She agreed, accepting the hand but once standing up, putting her arms onto his broad chest as she stared at him. Those eyes still lusty even after taking such a vast amount of cum all over her face. "And I want it again. Right. Fucking. Now!" She demanded, licking her lips to taste his spunk from off them, and already reaching down to take a hold of his cock.

"So eager!" He smiled back. "In that case, allow me to show you that you are not the only one capable of "teleportation" Scarlet Witch..." He was able to say just as he was made to groan by her stroking him off.

In the next moment after a whisper of a long forgotten, from a completely different realm enchantment, it was a completely different kind of light that soon surrounded them both. Once it faded, they were both gone not just from the rooftop but from the planet, and the dimension completely. For Scarlet Witch, she'd soon get what she wanted from him again and again. Her willing agreement to remain as part of that ever growing, populated by equally stunning beauties Harem of his got him exactly what he came for. And plenty more opportunities to enjoy her "abilities" too...

* * *

Feel free to send any thoughts or feedback in a comment or via the feedback page on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12