The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHat900
TheHat900
48 Followers

'Oh' she gasped shortly, looking at Suzie, needing the reassurance of her smile. 'I can't hold it any more; it's coming.'

'I want it' the masseuse said simply. And Candice felt the tiny, unmistakable chill as the soft pink tissue normally just inside her anus opened to the air. Suzie's smile broadened and Candice knew that the tip of the stiff brown log of shit she was about to excrete was now visible.

'Let it come' whispered the masseuse 'slowly, slowly' and Candice tried. Holding her pelvic floor muscles as strongly as she could, she let the heavy turd slide out, a couple of inches, from her arsehole.

'Ahhh' Suzie breathed. Candice let go again, and as the end of the brown log came into her sight through her thick black pubic bush, she saw Suzie lift up a hand and begin to stroke the turd firmly. She caught Candice's eye again, and nodded, and with one long exhalation Candice relaxed her muscles. Her thick shit slid steadily out of her arse and landed between the soft tits of the younger woman. Candice sat up, to take her weight off her arms, drawing her feet back again so she was squatting over Suzie's thighs, and instinctively pursed her lips in discontent at having nothing with which to wipe herself clean. Suzie laughed out loud, and with the hand not still stroking the first firm inches of Candice's long turd, reached forwards and wiped Candice's shit-smeared anus with her middle and ring fingers. Then as Candice watched, dazzled, Suzie brought them, covered thickly with faeces, to her own crotch, and began rubbing her clitoris to and fro, up and down.

Candice, still sat on Suzie's thighs, watched for a few seconds and then reached forward and began to spread her own shit over Suzie's breasts. The masseuse let out a moan, as Candice squeezed with brown fingers around her nipples and stroked, hard, over the fullest part of her tits. Candice, more and more aroused herself as she inhaled the sexual smell of her own shit, finally gasped:

'Let me lie on you! I want to feel it, on me, too.' But as she leaned forward, Suzie stopped masturbating and threw her shit-soiled hand over her right shoulder, pulling her down so that the two women lay on their sides, breasts touching. And as they writhed together, feeling Candice's sticky waste smearing on their chests, Suzie whispered 'Fuck me' picked up the first few inches of shit, the firmest, lumpiest, most well-defined and cock-like part, and pressed it into Candice's hand.

Hermione almost came for the third time at the unutterable filthiness and outrageousness of what Suzie was asking for. She tongue-kissed her again, then moved her attention to Suzie's crotch, where the masseuse was raising one leg and using the thumb and forefinger of the hand that had been stroking the turd to hold her cunt lips open. Candice sighed weakly with the feelings running through her, and brought the firm piece of shit to Suzie's slit - already streaked with brown from her own fingers. Holding her gaze, she slid as much of the turd as she could, while still holding one end, into Suzie's cunt, then began to move it back and forth. As she did so, she bent her mouth to Suzie's tits, and sucked at one shit-covered nipple after the other.

'Ohhh' the masseuse murmured, as Candice fucked the slimy shit-dildo in and out of her pussy. Feeling Suzie's body beginning to shudder, she moved faster, sucking harder and squeezing the other nipple, until she knew Suzie was about to come. 'You're the sexiest, dirtiest, most gorgeous slut in the world!' She bit gently on Suzie's shitty nipple, and rammed three filthy fingers into her soaking, shit-greased pussy as the turd disintegrated in her hand. Suddenly Suzie's legs clamped together and she let out a long, soft moan of pleasure as Candice's mouth and fingers finally brought her orgasm on.

A minute or so later Candice slid her hand out of Suzie's cunt, and the masseuse opened her eyes to watch Candice slowly and thoroughly suck it clean of the brown mixture of pussy-juice and shit. Candice held eye contact, watching Suzie come down a little from the high of her climax. When she judged her capable of moving, she licked her brown-stained lips and bent her head towards Suzie's. 'Now' she whispered 'I hope you have something for me too.'

'What I have first, I think' Suzie replied with an impish smile 'is a need to pee. But I mustn't get any on the carpet!'

'No problem. Give it to me, give it to me' said Candice. She bent down further to kiss Suzie again, and felt her eager tongue pushing to explore inside her mouth, searching for the bitter taste of Candice's own excrement. Gently Candice accepted the French kiss, swirling her own tongue around Suzie's for nearly a minute. Finally Suzie pulled away and gave a mock groan. 'Ooh; help!' she gasped, pressing one hand over her sopping vulva. 'Quickly!'

Candice lay back and lifted her forearms slightly to beckon Suzie to shuffle forwards. As she approached, Candice opened her mouth in welcome, and Suzie planted her piss-hole between her lips. The gorgeous taste of Suzie's sexy cunt, sticky with shit and girl-cum, momentarily filled her senses, but almost immediately, a flood of salty urine spurted into her mouth, and she swallowed urgently as Suzie stared down at her. The deluge of piss forced her to swallow several times in rapid succession, but eventually the flow ceased and Candice was left with one remaining mouthful. She beckoned Suzie, and they tongue-kissed again, swilling the urine around in their mouths and drinking it little by little. As they finished, Candice ran her fingers down Suzie's back and began to play with the masseuse's anus. As she touched its puckering skin, she felt another lift in her continuing sexual high, and looked at her with renewed lust.

'Turn over' she ordered 'like I was when you put...your tongue, into my shit-hole.' She was almost coming again from speaking the words. 'When you licked out my arse: tasted inside my shitty arsehole.'

Suzie grinned her minx's grin again and pushed herself up from their kissing clinch. 'Then I won't be able to see!' she said, turning round all the same to offer her rear end up.

'I want to see' insisted Candice, now facing Suzie's perfect bottom, stroking her own pussy again, and excited yet more at the joy of gazing upon another woman's arsehole. 'I want to watch your shit-hole open up. I want to see it come: see your shit come out. I want to, taste your lovely shit as...oh! your shit!...'

Candice leant forward onto Suzie's buttocks as yet another orgasm shook her. For a while she could not speak, and Suzie whispered 'You are amazing; you're the most intense lover I've ever been with. I'm going to shit just for you.'

She reached for the terracotta bowl and held it behind her for Candice. 'Feel' she said 'what I've got for you.'

Candice dipped the fingers of her right hand into the bowl of massage oil, then brought them to Suzie's anus, slid them across and around it for a few seconds, then pushed two fingers inside. She gazed at the sight of herself inserted into the body of this wonderful woman, then explored further, and straight away, with a delicious shock of recognition, her fingertips found the semi-hard tip of Suzie's turds.

'Wow' she whispered. 'Suzie, Suzie, I can feel your shit. Oh, god, I want you to shit for me. I want to watch you push this sexy shit out for me now.'

'Yes; watch me' Suzie answered. 'Here it comes. I'm going to shit for you.' And Candice felt the masseuse's rectum push her fingers out. She watched, unblinking, as Suzie's anus opened with a tiny pop of air, then closed, then opened again. And, unable to resist, she bent down and kissed the open hole, before pulling back six inches to resume watching.

Slowly, the hole was forced open by a thick, brown lump sliding forward. It stopped briefly, then moved again, and paused just at the exit from Suzie's body, as her arsehole expanded. Candice let out one final quiet moan of desire, and leant forward to lick this sensuous, intimate prize from inside her lover. She licked across the tip and all around it, making sure that Suzie's anal skin also came under her tongue so that Suzie knew what she was doing, then opened her mouth wider.

Suzie pushed again, and her turd slid further out and into Candice's mouth. Candice closed her lips gently around it, swirling her tongue over the part in her mouth, and sucked firmly. The subtle taste and strong smell were exciting her again, and she brought her left hand back to her cunt while keeping her right on Suzie's right buttock. The log came for another two seconds, and then stopped; Candice was just able to close her mouth around the whole thing. Suzie turned slowly round, so that Candice's hand slid round over the top of her thigh, and watched Candice's jaws moving while she rubbed her pussy, still dripping with the evidence of her arousal. She smiled at Candice again, and slowly used both her hands to spread the lips of her own filthy pussy apart so that Candice had a view inside her. Deliberately and emphatically she slid her fingertips up and down each side of her opening. 'Show me your mouth, darling' she said, and Candice opened up.

The brown mess inside Candice's mouth sent Suzie over the edge. She rubbed herself faster, and leant forward until she was staring at Candice's shit-covered tongue and teeth from less than a foot away, taking one hand from her cunt to support herself on. The other hand moved yet faster in a blur of sticky juices. Candice opened her mouth as wide as she could, showing off the lump of faeces still there and moving her tongue around underneath it for Suzie's pleasure, and with an extended, shuddering 'Aaahh' of delirium Suzie's hand flagged; shaking, she fell forward onto both forearms and her head came to rest on Candice's lap.

Candice swallowed most of her mouthful of shit, dribbled the rest onto her hands and began to play gently with her nipples. Somehow, although she was still high and looking at a beautiful girl with her head in her naked lap, it was time to come down. She reached out with one hand and dug her nails softly into the masseuse's arse cheek, down her thigh, and then up her back.

'Thank you' she said simply.

Pause.

'What happens next?'

'There are code words' said Suzie's happy voice from somewhere inside her bush. 'Words you can use if you know you want a special service, and words if you know we can do special things but you definitely just want a massage.'

'Special thing...z? Plural?'

'Zz.'

'Oh my.'

TheHat900
TheHat900
48 Followers
12