The Massage

Story Info
Christine introduces Marcela to tropical BBC.
9.7k words
4.55
63k
86
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBCXXX
BBCXXX
695 Followers

This is paradise!

Christine and I had just arrived at the oceanfront villa estate on Nassau, Bahamas. I couldn't believe it was really ours for one whole week. I had to thank Christine for this, it was her idea.

I had known Christine for over twenty years, but mostly from a distance. Our husbands were best friends and had worked together many years ago before Christine and her husband, Chuck, moved out of state. My husband, Tom, and Chuck had maintained a close friendship and every year for more than twenty years they went together on a 'guys only' fishing trip with a few other men while the wives stayed home.

This year Christine had the brilliant idea of the wives going away on their own trip at the same time. In fact, she had gone ahead and booked this amazing house for us to stay in. By the time the trip came around, for one reason or another, it was only Christine and me that were able to get away. I didn't mind; I had always liked Christine and I looked forward to spending some time with her alone.

Over the years when we spoke on the phone, or occasionally met in person, I had always found Christine to be funny, outspoken, and always up for an adventure. She was openly honest and said whatever came to her mind. I found her boldness a pleasant change from my usual reserved manner.

And now we were looking over this beautiful house. "This is fucking amazing, Marcela!" Christine called out from the second-floor veranda. "The whole ocean is spread out before us; what an incredible view!"

I was standing on the expansive patio below her near the large pool. I said, "That's fantastic! I can't see the beach from here because of the thick landscaping. I can't even see the neighboring houses. It's very private down here! We could even sunbathe topless down here without being seen."

We decided to start our vacation immediately. So, we made some drinks, changed into our bikinis, and proceeded to hang out by the pool. We spent the afternoon lounging by the pool, swimming, and talking. We both went topless almost immediately, but soon Christine said, "This place is so private we don't have to wear anything!" She immediately took off her bikini bottoms and laid out on the deck chair completely naked. "This will drive Chuck crazy when he sees my new tan with no tan lines, and then he imagines us lounging naked in the sun."

I admired Christine's body. She was very fit for her forty-two-year age. She had shoulder length blond hair and a very fit and trim figure. I'm just a few years older than her. I looked down at myself and thought I had done OK too. I wasn't as toned as Christine, but I was pretty fit. My long legs still looked good and my long blond hair had just a touch of natural gray. I thought 'what the hell' and I took off my bottoms too. I'll have to see how long it takes Tom to notice my lack of tan lines when I get back home.

We spent the next couple of days trading off lounging by the pool with going into town for some shopping and nightlife. We were having a ball together and really connecting. Christine would talk about anything, never hiding any detail no matter how private it might seem. I was opening up to her, too, talking more and more about my life and my marriage. We were very comfortable together.

It was on the third day of the trip that we were laying by the pool in the late afternoon, after several drinks, that Christine started asking about Tom's and my sex life. "I think it's pretty good." I said. "Especially for someone married for more than twenty years." I felt a little uncomfortable discussing it, so I turned it back on her, "How is it with you and Chuck?"

"Fantastic! Now," she said. "A few years ago it wasn't so good. I almost divorced him."

I was surprised. "Why? What happened?"

"It was the usual thing, I found out he had been fooling around behind my back." My eyes grew wide from shock. I never would have suspected it from Chuck. I wondered if Tom knew. Christine continued, "It wasn't like he had found a mistress and was planning to leave me or anything like that. It was more like he was having little one-night stands, just for the excitement.

"When I found out I didn't confront him at first. I was too mad. I wanted to get back at him, so for the next few months I had three short affairs myself before I finally confronted him. I expected him to go nuts when he learned that I had fucked these other guys, but he didn't. At first, I thought that it was because he didn't care for me anymore, but instead I learned that his desire for me grew even stronger when he found out."

I told Christine that I didn't understand what she meant, so she continued to explain, "We went to counseling together and we really opened up with each other. Chuck told me he got excited by his little trysts with other women, but the thought of me fucking other men drove him wild with passion toward me. Our sex life went through the roof right after that!

"Soon after, Chuck practically begged me to have other encounters, but he wanted me to tell him every detail afterwards. He became so passionate and we made love constantly. After a short while we learned a lot about ourselves and so we came to an agreement. We would have an open marriage of sorts. We could have encounters with other people, but only if we were completely honest with each other and shared every intimate detail. It actually enhanced our sex life and we have never been closer with each other."

I sat there stunned. I had known this couple for years and never would have suspected they led this secret sexual lifestyle. I finally had to ask, "And you are OK with him fucking other women?"

Christine looked me straight in the eye and said, "Yes, I am. I know that Chuck loves me, and to tell you the truth, I have also learned how exciting it can be to hear and imagine his adventures with other women because I am secure in our relationship. I realize this type of arrangement won't work for everyone, but it has added a spice to our lives. Although I will admit that Chuck gets much more excited about my affairs than I do about his."

I continued to press, "And these are only private encounters? You don't join together with a third person?"

Christine smiled and there followed a long pause, "Well actually, there have been two experiences we tried together, one very recently. On the first one Chuck talked me into joining him with another woman. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but I'll admit I did enjoy it."

Christine paused while studying my stunned face and then smiled again and said, "And to answer your next question, yes, I did eat her pussy and she ate mine. Are you satisfied? It wasn't a complete unknown to me. I had experimented a couple of times when I was in college. Didn't you?"

I immediately blushed, silently revealing that it was something I had tried too, but I couldn't bring myself to admit it to her aloud. I quickly changed the subject, "And what was the other time, the recent one?"

This is where Christine sat up with an intense look on her face. She said, "Well this is where it gets really interesting. About a month ago I had one of my little flings with a handsome man I met at a lounge. I went back to his place and we made love several times. It wasn't that different from the other times, with one big exception: he was a black man. When I told Chuck about it later that night he went wild!"

"He was mad?" I asked, my eyes wide with interest.

"Just the opposite! Chuck was more excited than he ever was before. He wanted to know every detail about the guy, especially the size of his cock and how it felt to be fucked by a black guy. We stayed up that whole night as I told him everything and Chuck and I must have fucked another three times ourselves. Chuck was insatiable, and my pussy was worn out!

"The whole time Chuck was fucking me that night he wanted me to talk about how it felt to have a black cock inside me. He also wanted me to pretend he was the black guy and tell him how big his black cock was and how good it felt. I was happy to play along. The thing was though, I didn't have to exaggerate to increase Chuck's excitement. I just told him the truth. The black guy's cock was very large, and I enjoyed having him fuck me more than once."

I was blushing deeply as Christine was talking so boldly about fucking the black guy and loving his large cock. Christine noticed my expression and she slyly smiled as she asked, "That's a fantasy of yours, too, isn't it? I can tell. Come on, you can admit it to me!"

I continued to blush deeply, but I managed a weak smile before I looked away in embarrassment. Christine said, "Don't be shy about it. I think most white women have had that fantasy, even while fucking their loving husbands. Some even give it a try like I did. Have you ever tried it, Marcela?"

I just shook my head and continued to squirm. The prior thoughts and fantasies that I had buried down deep were all surfacing at once and my pussy was tingling as my head started to spin a little.

Christine continued, "That night with Chuck, the thing that drove him completely over the edge, was when I told him that the last thing I did with that black man was to give him a farewell blowjob. I stretched out my story as I told it to Chuck because I could see how it was driving him wild. I was describing every detail of the man's big, black cock and how I licked and sucked it for so long.

"I told Chuck how I tried to deepthroat his black cock, but it was just too big for me. I was telling Chuck this part of the story while I was slowly jerking him off and I had never felt his cock so hard before! Then I finally got to the part in the story where the black guy climaxed. When I told him how I had taken the man's cum in my mouth and then swallowed it, Chuck's cock jumped in my hand and he suddenly sprayed his cum all over me. It took us both by surprise. We had a big laugh about that later."

At that point in Christine's story I noticed how fast my own heart was racing, and my breathing was shallow as I was so absorbed in Christine's story. I could feel how wet my pussy was and I'm sure that if I touched myself, even for just a second, I would have my own orgasm. I'm sure Christine also noticed how worked up I was, but she wasn't done with her story yet.

She continued, "So the next day Chuck starts pleading with me that I must arrange to get together again with the guy and convince him to let Chuck join us for a threesome. So I tried, but that guy didn't want any part of three-way sex with a married couple. It took a couple of weeks to figure it out, but we finally had to go to a professional, an escort-type of service that caters to both men and women. It cost us a lot, but we were able to arrange a long evening with someone, and we met him at one of the downtown hotels.

"The man's name was Ray and we met him in the bar for a few drinks and small talk, but we quickly proceeded up to the room. Once in the room, Ray didn't waste any time. He started to kiss and fondle me, and soon he was taking off all my clothes. I undressed him as well, kissing his body as I removed his clothing.

"I will tell you that Ray was absolutely gorgeous, and big! He was about six foot, three inches tall and he had one hell of a body! He had a tight ass and muscles all over, but I discovered the best part once I had removed the last of his clothes. His cock was huge! It must have been about nine inches long and very thick, and I can also tell you that being a professional he knew how to use it!

"Chuck had been watching all of this intently, off to the side. Chuck's plan was to just watch us for awhile and then join in later. So, I told him to sit in a chair by the bed and watch while Ray and I started to make love. I began by giving Ray a blowjob, and his was the largest cock I have ever held in my mouth. I noticed then that Chuck had pulled out his own penis and was slowly jerking himself off while he stared at us. This excited me!

"I'm not sure why, but I started to talk to Chuck while continuing to lick and suck on Ray's big cock; I just knew that he would like it. I started by telling him how impressed I was by Ray's body and the size of his cock. I told him how much I enjoyed Ray's big, black cock in my mouth. I could see how excited this made Chuck, so I started telling him how much I was looking forward to feeling Ray's cock in my pussy."

As Christine told her story, her eyes were wide, and her gaze was intense as she looked deeply into my eyes. I could see from her body language that she was very aroused by the memory of that night. She was perspiring, her skin was glistening, and her nipples were swollen and rock hard! I think I knew how Chuck must have been feeling that night too, because I was also feeling a rising pressure inside my pussy as she told me more.

Christine continued, "When I told Chuck that I was planning to take Ray's cum in my mouth and swallow every drop, I thought Chuck might have a heart attack! That's when I thought I had figured it out. Although Chuck was intensely enjoying watching me having sex with this black man, what excited him far more than that was hearing me talk about how much I was enjoying this big man and his big, black cock.

"But that's when I thought I made a huge mistake! I was getting so caught up in the moment enjoying Ray's black cock and watching Chuck getting off on my dirty talk, that without thinking I blurted out 'Chuck, his black cock is so much bigger and better than yours!'

"When I realized what I had said my heart nearly stopped! I was sure that I had completely ruined everything, and deeply hurt my husband's feelings. I was too scared to look over at Chuck, to see the wounded look in his eyes that I imagined so clearly. But that's when I heard Chuck moan deeply and say, 'Oh my god! Yes! Say it again!'

"I couldn't believe it! I looked over at Chuck. His face was red, and his breathing was shallow. He was frantically jerking off his own penis and giving me a pleading look to say it again. So, there was more to this than I originally thought, but I was beginning to understand.

"I eagerly started talking again, saying whatever came to mind, trying to increase Chuck's pleasure by telling him how much I loved Ray's big cock. This helped, but I could see that Chuck wanted more than that, so I told him again that Ray's cock was so much better than his. Chuck groaned again, very loudly!

"That was it! I finally understood. Chuck liked it when I compared Ray and him, and he really liked it when I belittled him compared to Ray. So, I decided to try upping the ante a little. I was now kissing and licking Ray's cock and balls while caressing his body and all the time I was telling Chuck how gorgeous Ray was and how he was so much better looking than Chuck. Chuck loved that, and so I decided to go for broke.

"I grabbed Ray's huge cock in both my hands and held it out for Chuck to see. I gave it a gentle kiss and lick on the tip and then I gave Chuck a wicked look and said, 'Look at this, Chuck! Isn't it beautiful? Your puny little white cock is no comparison to his big, black cock! I love it so much! It's so thick and tasty!'

"Chuck's eyes were now rolling back in his head and his body started to shudder, so I hit him with everything I could think of, 'You could never compete with a big, black stud like him! I am going to let him fuck me all night with his thick cock, and if you promise to be a good little white boy, I will let you watch. And then, when he finally cums for me, I will swallow every drop of his sweet, black cum. I may even share some of it with you if you ask me nicely!'"

Christine paused for just a second with a big smile on her face, and then she said, "That's when Chuck cried out and ejaculated a huge load of sperm all over the side of the bed and the floor. I had never seen Chuck look so satisfied!"

I was now wiping the sweat from my face as Christine told me all of this, and I was surprised at myself at how her story was turning me on so much. Christine was nearing the end of her tale, as she said "The three of us continued this fantasy play for several hours and I stayed true to my promise. Ray and I fucked in so many different positions. He ate out my pussy and I sucked his cock. He even fucked my ass! Ray was a fantastic lover and I had many orgasms myself that night.

"And through it all I never let Chuck join in! He wasn't even allowed to touch me, although he wanted to. I forced him to stay right next to us watch everything. The whole night I was talking to Chuck, comparing Ray to Chuck. I told Chuck how Ray's cock was so much better than his in my pussy, how he really stretched me out, and how he was fucking me better than anyone else ever had. The only thing Chuck was allowed to do was jerk himself off. The poor baby wore himself out that night, and Ray wore me out, and my pussy!

"I know that Chuck's favorite moment was at the end. I kept my promise to him. When at last Ray was about to climax, I grabbed Ray's cock and took his full load in my mouth. It was even spilling out at the corners. Then I made Chuck look into my open mouth to see all the cum Ray had just pumped in. I made him look at it for a very long time before I finally swallowed it all and then I told him that Ray's black cum was so sweet and tasty and that it was so much better than his. Chuck climaxed at that moment without even touching himself!"

As Christine finished her story I had to clamp my legs together to try and resist the inevitable, but it didn't help. I felt a spasm in my loins and my body jerked a little, although I was trying to conceal it under my towel. I'd just had an orgasm of my own as I pictured the scene in my mind. I'm sure that Christine must have noticed my movements because she gave me a wicked smile as she laid back on her lounge chair, smiling at herself.

We both remained quiet for many minutes as I regained my composure. I was dumbstruck by the story that I had just heard, but I had also become incredibly aroused by it. Based on the intensity of her telling I could tell that Christine had too. When I could finally speak again I said, "Wow! I don't know what to say. That was an incredible story! I never would have expected that from Chuck, or you! What are you going to do now?"

Christine thought about it for a second before replying, "I'm not completely sure. It was only a week ago that we had that incredible night. Since then Chuck and I have both been like teenagers again, fucking every chance we get. We are definitely going to try and repeat something like that again very soon, although it could get expensive paying someone like Ray every time."

I was curious, "But you sounded so sincere when you talked about preferring Ray to Chuck. Aren't you worried that you will lose interest in Chuck if you find another black guy like Ray? Isn't Chuck worried about that?

She smiled, "I don't know if Chuck is worried, but I'm not. Much of what I told Chuck was true, about Ray's cock being bigger and that he could fuck better, but a lot of it was exaggerated for Chuck's benefit because it excited him so much. I love Chuck and he is a fantastic lover. I just want to make him happy, and he does the same for me. I'm not worried at all."

I thought about that for a second and thought about my own relationship with Tom. He was a good lover too, but things had definitely staled in that area. Christine must have read my face and guessed what I was thinking. She said, "Marcela, it was obvious that you enjoyed my story, and it is very obvious that you have a long-held desire to try interracial sex."

I blushed again, deeply, as she continued, "Maybe you should try something like that to spice up your sex life and satisfy your curiosity. If you handle it carefully it can even strengthen your relationship with Tom. I can certainly recommend Ray and get you in touch with him when we get back, if you want."

BBCXXX
BBCXXX
695 Followers