The Massage

Story Info
Lady gets the full treatment from her massage therapist.
9.1k words
4.29
102.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob778
bob778
2 Followers

"Linda, you're next." My receptionist said to you from behind her desk. You'd been coming to my chiropractic/massage therapy center for about two months now. Ever since you strained your lower back while doing some bedroom calisthenics with Phil one Saturday evening. As of today, you had been to visit twice a week to have your back pulled and receive a completely relaxing body massage.

Since you had been coming to visit, the outfits you wore had gone from demure in the beginning, to the totally risqué dress you were wearing today. Although you always had to undress and be covered with a towel, at first you had acted shy and kind of frightened. Recently you had been coy and flirtatious during our sessions. Although law didn't require it, I had always had Ms. Carpenter in the room while I worked on your back. This had always seemed to keep you subdued.

Normally our sessions were in the mornings where your back would already be relaxed from a good nights sleep. Today was different. Today I had scheduled you for late in the afternoon on a Friday.

"So I can feel the tension and misalignment in your spine from a day on your feet." I had told you. And of course you had trusted me and agreed to the end of day appointment.

As usual Ms. Carpenter met you at the door leading down the corridor to my therapy rooms. But today, she took you all the way to the end of the hall, and into a room like you had never been in before. The lighting was not bright but soft and almost dim enough to make things seem slightly out of focus. And the table looked different from anything you had ever seen.

"Have a seat in the chair and the Doctor will be with you." Ms. Carpenter said as she left the room closing the door behind her. Of course you thought you distinctly heard the snap of the door lock as it closed. "It's just my imagination," you thought as you settled into the leather chair and looked around.

"Wow, this is some really strange looking therapy room. Must be some new therapy the doc's working with..."

Little did you know the adventure, which lay in store for you, would prove to be almost, but not quite, more than you could handle.

After you had sitting for about fifteen minutes looking at the strangely shaped massage table which occupied most of the middle of the floor, I walked in.

"Hello Linda." I said as I smiled at you. "Ready for this afternoons session?"

"I guess so" you replied with the slightest bit of hesitation in your voice.

"By the way, I have some new techniques we'll be trying this afternoon, and our session will probably be a couple of hours long instead of the usual 45 minutes. So, I took the liberty of calling Phil and letting him know you'd be late. He said that was fine and for you to be a good girl while I was working on you."

At the mention of Phil, your head snapped up, and you started to look unsure of things.

"Don't worry, everything will work out fine, and I promise you'll go home more relaxed and feeling better than you have in quite a while. So I guess we ought to get started. You can go ahead and remove your clothes." I stood with my hands on my hips and stared at you.

You stood and started looking around. "where's the changing room?" You asked meekly.

"Oh we don't have one in here, I've seen you naked lots of times, so you can just undress while I get the table ready." As I spoke I began to stare at the outline of your erect nipples poking against the thin cotton of the dress you were wearing.

"Uh, Uh, where's Ms. Carpenter?" You just stood and made no move to begin to undress.

"She'll be along in a few minutes. She's just seeing to the end of day stuff, and locking up the outer offices. We don't have time to wait for her, so you need to go ahead and get out of that dress."

Since your dress was cut low and revealed your bountiful cleavage, you reached down and started to unbutton the bottom four buttons on the dress. "I really think Ms. Carpenter should be in here." You whispered as the dress opened up.

"Like I said, she'll be along in a few minutes. And it's not like I haven't seen you before. So go ahead and get out of the dress, so you can get on the table and get started." I stepped over and reached and lifted the shoulders of the dress so it fell free from your body. With a downward motion, I lowered the dress completely off your arms and slid it over your wrists.

I walked over and hung it on a hanger on the back of the door.

"O.K. Linda, you can relax, we're gonna get started now." I walked over to the padded massage table and waited.

You turned around and attempted to cover your nipples with your hands. But as you did, you saw that my gaze had fallen to the thong style panties you were wearing. So you then lowered your hands to try to also cover there.

"Don't worry, I've seen it before, and Phil told me how you were always trying to dress to excite me" Once again a chill went down your spine at the thought of Phil and I having a conversation about you. What had he told the Doc about.... Things you wondered. You felt yourself starting to get excited even though you were still uncomfortable.

"Come on over here and let's get the massage started. I think you have a lot of kinks to get worked out tonight. And I'm ready to start working on them."

My emphasis on the word Kinks caused you to sharply draw in your breath.

"O.K., But I just wish Ms Carpenter were here." You said as you walked over to the table.

"Just step up on this stool and sit down on the table" I said, as you were forced to brush by me to get to the table.

"Linda, I'm gonna be using a new electrical desensitizing probe on you tonight, ah, your back that is. So I'll really need for you to remove the rings from your nipples."

I stood and watched as you reached down and removed the one from first your left breast, then your right.

"Is it gonna hurt?" You whispered. By now you were wishing you had worn some stout cotton crotch panties, Because you were definitely starting to get wet.

"Not much, actually, I think you'll begin to cherish the sensations once you get used to them." I said softly with a slight smile. Now I was staring at your crotch, which was barely covered by the thong.

"O.K" you said a little too loudly. "How do you want me to lay?"

"Just slide up on this table and roll over on your stomach." As you complied, you noticed that the leather on this table was warm. Where as it was always cold on the other tables. "Oh this is warm and feels good" you said as you slid into place and lowered your face through the hole in the middle of the table.

"Yes it is, I designed it especially with the thought in mind of the type of massage you are going to receive tonight." I said from across the room.

You didn't know what I was doing, but you could hear the sound of glass tinkling and something being stirred.

Once again you tried to sound brave and self-confident. "Did I hear Ms. Carpenter coming in the room?" you asked with all the bravado you could muster.

"Relax and take a few deep breathes" I said as I walked over to the table. You couldn't hear me walking on the thick carpet, but you heard my voice grow louder as I approached.

"I'm gonna start with your arms tonight then well work our way down your back to your legs." I stated as I began to massage your left wrist.

You could feel a warm tingling sensation beginning everywhere my hands touched.

"What is that you're using" you asked. "I can't see what you're doing from here like I can from the other tables."

"It's a new oil mixture I concocted. Phil signed the approval papers for me to try it on you."

With that statement you began to rise up on the table. "Now wait a minute," you said as you started raising up. " Why were you talking to Phil?"

I put my hand on the juncture of your angel wings and pushed you back down on the table.

"This is all experimental, and I wasn't sure you'd go along with it." I said. " So I called and told Phil what I was planning, and he said to tell you he approved and thought it might help you with your problem relaxing."

You stopped pushing back and relaxed on the table, now the tingling in your wrist and hand and begun to get really warm and the skin on the back of your hand was feeling the air in the room move across it.

"O.K. as long as you really did talk to him, then I'll let you try it out."

"Raise your head up for a moment, Linda"

As you raised I t up, you felt something slip under your throat and pull around your neck, before you could react, it stopped. But it was firmly snugged on your neck.

"This collar will help you keep from hurting yourself and falling off the table. I said as I latched it to the table. You can move in it, but it will keep your face firmly in the hole looking down at the floor and trying to look around at what I'll be doing. It's latched on a slide and you can even turn over without having to release it. But you shouldn't' try it now, because I'm just getting into the massage."

With that I began to rub the muscles from your fingers to the shoulders on your left arm. All the while you were feeling the tingling everywhere I touched.

I worked on your left arm in silence for about ten minutes. By then, you were getting used to the warmth of the oil, and the collar reminded you of the one Phil put on you occasionally. But it sill bothered you that you couldn't see anything but dark shadows.

"Could we have some light in here?" You asked. "I can't see anything."

"You don't need to see. I'll tell you what I'm doing as you need to know." With that I started massaging the right hand, fingers, and arm.

"Oh, that does feel good, and I like the warm tingle from it" You murmured.

"Good" and that was all I said for the next ten minutes as I finished working on your arm.

"Then as I stopped working, you squirmed a little and said "Whoops I think I need to go to the restroom."

"You can hold it for a while" I said. "And if you can't I have a way you can relieve yourself while you're on the table."

"Ah, O.K. you mumbled." I'll hold it before I go on this table you thought.

"Now don't let this scare you, but I'm gonna do something with the table so you'll be more comfortable." At that, you heard what sounded like buckles being unhooked.

Then you felt your right arm being moved, still on the table to a position forty-five degrees above your head. It stopped when it was pointing into the corner of the room.

"The table has several movable wings, so you can stretch out in comfort while I work on you" I said as I moved the wing under the left arm to the same position."

"Hey this is alright," You said. At that moment, you felt something slide around your left wrist and tighten it in place. Before you could figure out what it was, your right wrist was also bound in place.

"Wait a minute" You, said. "What are you doing?"

"Just bear with me. These are just passive restraints so your arms won't fall off the wings and hurt you. If you need them off, all you have to do is say so."

For a moment or two you struggled, but you realized they were snug enough you weren't going to be free with out my help.

Then you felt your nipples start to harden, and at the same time, your pussy started to wet itself.

I started massaging your back with the oil and worked all up and down your spine. It was a very relaxing massage, and once again you were lulled into a restful relaxed state. Now, I was massaging from your wrists all the way down to your buttocks. Carefully avoiding actually touching your butt. As you started to get into the rhythm of the massage, you started slowly gyrating your waist and butt. This was starting to feel pretty good.

And the combination of the oil and massage were definitely loosening up the kinks in your back. About then, you felt something strange and new. It was slowly sliding up and down your back. And it was soft and gentle. Then you identified it. It was my tongue.

"Oh, Doc, that feels good, but is this part of the therapy?" You whispered.

"Linda you haven't seen anything yet. Phil told me how you enjoy being tied down and gotten off 'til you can't come again. And tonight, that's what I'm gonna do for you." At these words, you felt your pussy tighten up and your clit starting to swell.

But even though your wrists and neck were tied down, you still bravely tried to move your legs together and twist your butt so it was not accessible to me.

"He even told me what your safe word is. If you need to use it tonight, You can. And right then I'll stop everything and release you. But if you use it, you can never enter this room again. Remember that before you say anything."

At this an orgasm ripped through your body.

As you began to relax from that one, I reached down and slid a belt around your waist. When I cinched it in place, you were unable to squirm, and your butt was exposed so I could do what I wanted and all you could do was anticipate.

Now, I began to rub the lotion all over your butt and the upper cheeks of your ass. Now the warmth was really spreading through you and you could feel the oil on the sensitive skin around your butt.

This tingling was starting your clit to grow again. Now you were starting to really need to use the restroom.

" Doc, I really can't hold it. I've gotta go."

"Here let me show you something," I said, and you felt me doing something to the table below your waist.

It has a removable panel, which exposes your pubis, so you can go, I even have a cup there to catch it. Go right ahead.

Try though you may, you couldn't do it.

"Look I have to leave the room for a drink, why don't you relax and go while I'm gone."

You heard the door shut, and the room was silent. After squirming to test the restraints, you spread your legs, and relaxed. Sure enough you started to urinate. You could even hear it tinkling into the cup.

Just as your were finishing, you heard me speak up. "You don't think I'd really leave you alone do you?"

You felt the warm flush creep up your face caused by the embarrassment of being seen in this position.

"Don't worry Linda" I said "It's all gonna work out."

With that I began to massage your butt and down both legs. Once again the warm sensation began to spread on fresh areas of skin.

Now you felt your legs spread apart as the table was once again adjusted to get you completely spread-eagled.

"I don't want to have to tie your ankles quite yet, but I will if I need to Do you understand me, and are you going to cooperate?"

"Yes sir." Was all you could whimper.

"That sounds more like the response you need to be giving me." If you show me that kind of courtesy, I may not have to spank you tonight."

At the word spank, another orgasm tore through your body. You could feel the love juice slowly dribbling from your pussy. "Yes sir." You whispered.

WHACK! I spanked your left cheek with the palm of my right hand. Again, you orgasmed. and moaned. "I didn't hear you" I commanded. And Spanked the right cheek with a resounding WHACK! Another spasm shook your body.

"I'm sorry sir! Yes Sir I'll be good!" You spoke up loudly.

"That's better. Now I'm gonna go back to massaging your legs unless you have a complaint."

"NO SIR!" You said as you cringed waiting for the next smack.

Instead you felt my hands start to rub up and down your legs from your thighs to your knees.

As I stroked I worked my hands around from the front to the rear to the center of your thighs. My hands continually roaming up in between your legs reaching almost to your swollen lips. But never quite touching there. Now you were getting even more excited and trying to squirm down so you could touch my hand with your lips. But, the belt on your waist held you immobile.

"Ungh," You moaned as I stroked faster and faster.

WHACK! My right hand raised from your leg and smacked your right cheek before you could even realize it was happening.

Through the haze of your body spasming, you heard me ask." Did I ask you to make that sound? Don't do it again, or next time I'll get both cheeks."

That sensation of the warm oil and the slightly painful tingle from the spank was causing you to feel another moan building up in your throat. But stifle it you did.

Now I was working from you inner thighs down to your ankles, rubbing kneading the muscles and massaging every inch of flesh. Yes, I knew it was orgasmic.

Then as you were feeling the next wave of orgasms building up, I suddenly stopped.

"Break time" I said as I stood looking at your rosy butt and glistening legs.

"I'm having a soda. Do you want a drink?" I asked as I crossed the room.

"Yes sir." You whispered. " But, sir, how do I manage to drink with my neck strapped down to the table?"

"Oh, I've got the solution for you."

I walked over and hung a cup of liquid on a hook under your face, a straw was sticking out where you just could barely reach it with your lips and suck down the drink. It burned and you realized it was mostly liquor.

"But sir, I have to drive home." you said after you finished swallowing.

"It's early and we still have the rest of the night ahead of us yet. So go ahead and drink up. You'll need that before the next stage is over. Now we're gonna get down to the serious massage."

With that I returned to the end of the table and began to work on the massage.

First you felt me slide a finger up and slowly run it around your swollen clit.

As soon as the finger slid away, you felt the tingling begin, but on you sensitive swollen clit, it wasn't just uncomfortable, it was hot! "Ungh" you moaned.

WHACK! WHACK!. Both cheeks felt the sting of open palmed spanks.

Another orgasm burst through the pain in your clit and on your butt. You bit you lip to keep quiet as your body was racked with spasms.

"That's the good girl, you probably want to take a few more drinks of your stuff so the pain will not be as intense."

You stretched you lips and greedily sucked on the straw. The drink tasted of rum and other blends, hardly like it had any soda in it at all. Yes it burned, but you could already feel the heat coursing through your body as the alcohol started to work.

Now you felt me begin the massage again. I was once again rubbing the oil from your swollen pussy lips all the way down your legs to your ankles and then over your feet to your toes. It really did feel good and relaxing, if only it weren't for the hot feeling on your clit and the tingling of your butt, and the sensation taking place all over your body as the lotion had it's effect on you. So caught up were you in this, that the alcohol loosened you up and you felt another giant orgasm building up.

"I'm gonna come again sir" You whispered through clenched teeth. "can I moan?"

"Of course you can, all you had to do was ask." I said as I continued to massage.

Just then your whole body tensed up as your pussy started t flow and the biggest orgasm yet started to shake your body. At just that moment, you felt my fingers sliding into your tight pussy. They were wet, and the fiery tingling started almost immediately.

"OH MY GOD!" You screamed as the orgasm burst over you in wave after wave. Everything you had was tingling and throbbing at the same time.

The warmth in your pussy and on your clit and swollen lips was more intense than anything you had ever felt in your life. Even tied down your body started to shake as the orgasms passed through one behind the other until they all felt like one big orgasm.

You suddenly pulled both legs together off the wings and bent them into a ball.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! I spanked your round uplifted cheeks with both hands.

You screamed with pleasure!

And I stopped and let you lay there and begin to slow down and breath again.

As you started to subside from the orgasmic spasms, I gently reached down and lifted your legs.

bob778
bob778
2 Followers