The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"mmmmm...." Was all I could say.

"I'm getting ready to add some more water to your tit jugs. I'm amazed that you are able to stand the tugging from all the weight. I guess you must be enjoying this." He said as he moved around the table. 'Please, not any more. I'll be good." I whimpered. "I'll do whatever you want. I just need to rest. And I need Phil." I moaned as a tear trickled down my cheek.

"But, you haven't asked for me to fuck you yet. And you know I can't stop this til you tell me how badly you need to be fucked by me."

"Please, not that. You don't understand. I belong to Phil, and if he says it's Ok, then I'd fuck you with all my heart. But, if he says no, then no matter how badly I want you, it won't happen. At that, the Doctor chuckled.

"You were right. She really is yours and she really does love you and wants to obey you." Who was he talking to? I looked around and from what little I could see, there was no one else in the room. Then I heard a door open and close.

"She's my baby." I heard Phil say from across the room. I can't begin to describe the joy, which filled my heart at the sound of his voice. Now things would be fine. Phil would tell the Doc to let me go. And we could go home.

"Linda, baby, you have done good so far." Phil leaned over me and kissed me.

"But you still have to let the Doc fuck you. And you have to get us both off. Think you can do it?" Just the excitement of knowing Phil was there had revitalized me.

"But, where? When? How?" I couldn't seem to complete a sentence.

"I've been here watching over you all along baby." He said. "The mirror over there is a two way glass. I've seen the whole thing. And, I think you have had some of the best orgasms you ever had. And you aren't through yet." With that, Phil reached and tugged at the clips on my nipples. Once again the pain shot through my body. But this time it was OK. This was for Phil. And I'd do anything for him.

"OK, Doc give her a jolt 'til she begs you to let her fuck you. And While you are fucking her, I'm gonna let her suck my cock." OH!!! YES!!!! It was tingling again, but this time it wasn't so painful. This time I could ride the crest of the electrical jolt onto the waves of a fresh orgasm.... My body bucked and tugged against the restraints. Love juice flowed from my pussy like water.

" OH Yes! Doc, please fuck me. Will you fuck me? I really want your cock inside of me!" I shouted as the orgasm subsided. Before I could say more, Phil unhooked the clips from my nipples. I almost passed out as the blood began to rush back through my tits and my nipples began to return to their normal size. The feeling was unbelievable! Orgasms once again rocked my body. I felt like I was gonna pass out. But before the sensation had subsided, Phil climbed on the table with both legs on each side of my chest and pulled out his cock. I had never seen it so hard and big before. He must have really gotten into the show. As I opened my mouth to speak, he deftly slid the head into my mouth.

"You don't need to say anything Linda.: He whispered. "Just suck this dry" And then he began to drive his hot cock into my mouth and down my throat. Just as I was getting into sucking Phil cock. And enjoying his rhythm, I felt something cold being rubbed between my pussy lips. MY eyes widened as I realized that instead of his cock, the Doc was fixing to fuck me with that big dildo I had seen him oiling up earlier. With Phil Cock in my mouth I couldn't tall him what was happening. I started to buck and writhe but the restraints held me in place.

"That's it Baby, suck this big cock, and let the Doc fuck you." Said Phil as he closed his eyes and rode my mouth, like it was a bucking bronco. Then there was a stretching and painful pushing on my pussy. The funny thing is that it was painful, but no more so than when Phil dry fucked me. As I felt the big cock beginning to work it's way in an out of my tight throbbing pussy, I began to press up and down and try to work my body against the strap around my waist. Then I could work my pelvis up and down on the cock he was fucking me with. It was beginning to feel better and better. My pussy felt like it was filled and tighter than it had ever been. Phil was getting into the same rhythm with me. I was enjoying having both my mouth and pussy fucked by the biggest cocks I had ever felt. Then I felt Phil balls begin to tighten on my chin. He was about to come. And just knowing that in a moment he was going to shoot his thick juicy come down my waiting eager throat made me begin to come also. That's when I went wild and started truly bucking up and down on the Doc's dildo. As Phil began to shoot his load of come in my mouth and down my throat, I began the biggest orgasm yet. I went to mars. It really was an out of body experience. I was looking from the ceiling down on the table at Phil fucking my mouth and the Doc ramming that big cock in an out of my writhing pussy. Just as my orgasm started to subside, and Phil was almost through shooting his load into my throat, an electric bolt stronger than any other shot though my clit! Even with Phil cock in my mouth, I managed to get a scream out! And then I went off on another orgasmic experience. When this one was through , so was Phil, and the Doc was sliding the dildo out of my sore throbbing pussy.

"Well, Phil, you were right. She's one of the best I have ever seen. I never thought she'd last this long. Or take this much. And she really does love you, and is your slave. You're a lucky man."

"No, I'm a privelidged man. She loves me, and trusts me. Tonight we took her to her limits, and she loved me so much, that even at her limit, she still wouldn't betray my trust."

"Either way, Linda's a beautiful lady and you are lucky to have her in your life." I heard Doc say as I dozed off to sleep. EPILOGUE

"Morning darling!" Phil said as he brought the tray into my room. As I slowly woke up and looked around, I realized I was in my room at home.

"What? How? Oh, Phil I had this dream. And you were there and the Doc was there, and it was the best sex I ever had. But, even though he wanted to fuck me, I wouldn't let him. I told him I was yours and you had to give me permission. And he shocked me and you watched from behind a glass, and..." Phil gently placed the tray on my lap and sat down beside me.

"Linda, baby, it wasn't a dream. You've been asleep for about fourteen hours. It really happened. It was last night. I'm so proud of you. You were wonderful, and you really made me proud to be your master."

"But, how did I get here? What happened? What about the Doc?"

"After you went to sleep at the clinic, the Doc and Ms Carpenter helped me get you dressed and to the car. Then I brought you home. The last I saw of the Doc, he was feeling of Ms. Carpenters tits and talking about her experiencing his new table."

"You mean it wasn't a dream?" I was now beginning to feel all the aches and tenderness in my pussy and nipples.

"Oh, no baby. It was no dream." Phil leaned over and kissed me. " And you went way past where we thought you could go. From what I saw, I think you actually enjoyed it."

"I think you might be right." I whispered, as the memories came flooding back and with them, my pussy started getting wet all over again. "I'm just glad you were there to watch over me and keep me safe" With that, I kissed Phil and began to ravenously tear into my breakfast.

"I'm glad you had fun baby." Said Phil as he winked at me." I went ahead and made you another appointment for next Friday Evening..."