The Massage

Story Info
She gets more than massage from guitarist and sound gal.
1k words
3.89
38.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was day three of the convention, and my back was killing me. The floors of the hotel weren't padded very well, and the resulting damaging effects went straight to my spine. Fortunately my friend Barry, lead singer from one of the bands at the con, and a good friend, is a massage therapist when between gigs, was staying at the hotel, and offered to massage me.

He let me in the room, and wasn't alone. Katie, his sound person and gopher was also in the room. Barry was in my favorite shirt of his (a tight muscle t-shirt with no sleeves), and Katie was weary a pretty flower patterned sun-dress.

"I hope you don't mind that Katie's here. We were going to hit the parties after I massage you," Barry said to me.

"Not at all," I responded. I then asked him for help taking off my corset. He was having a little trouble with the laces, and Katie came over to help. It felt kind of nice having two sets of hands on me.

They got the corset off, and I felt a little self-conscious being the only one topless in the room, but I then got on the bed, and let Barry get to work. We talked about the convention, and how if you couldn't get laid here, you were an idiot, hopeless, or had too high a standard. As Barry talked about the women that he'd been eyeing all weekend, his powerful hands moved dangerously close to the sides of my breasts.

I sighed, and raised myself up a bit off the bed, forgetting totally that Katie was in the room. Barry recognized the subconscious signal I was sending, and cupped my breasts with his wonderful hands. He tweaked my nipples, and I squealed with delight. Barry took one of his hands away from my breasts and began to pull down my skirt. I then felt another pair of hands on my body. It was Katie. I looked at the mirror above the bed. In it's reflection, I notice d that she had slipped out of her sun-dress, her long hair covering her pert breasts. While was stroking my body, she was kissing Barry.

I turned over, and started to unbuckle Barry's jeans. I released his penis from it's now tight imprisonment, and slid it in my eager mouth. He moaned as I worked my tongue around his shaft, and Katie helped him out of the rest of his clothes. Barry was working his hands across Katie's body. Katie then reached down and started fingering my slit, working several fingers into my slick cunt.

Barry was about to cum, and I could tell. He grunted loudly, and he began to spurt his spunk down my throat. I took as much as I could, but a little bit leaked down my chin. I sat up, keeping Katie's glorious fingers in my twat, and kissed her, sharing a bit of Barry in our tongue entwined kisses.

Barry then began to tongue lash my breasts, while Katie and I enjoyed our making out. Katie's mouth joined Barry's, and they raced their way down to Katie's fingers and my pussy. I began to rub anything that I could get my hands on. Katie turned so that her twat was facing me. I started rubbing her ass, and she grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy. I began to finger her, as they both arrived at my now aching mound.

I shrieked as the first of my many orgasms arrived. I then replaced my hand with my mouth on Katie's twat. I parted her folds, and found her clit, and she threw her head back with pleasure. "Oh, goddess! That's the spot! Terri, don't you dare fucking stop!" she said hoarsely.

She ground her ass in my face, and I began licking her twat like it was an ice cream cone. She moved Barry out of the way, and we were then engaged in a delicious 69. We matched each other lick for lick, building in intensity until we both exploded in orgasmic ecstasy. Barry was definitely enjoying the show; he regained his erection, and was stroking it furiously.

I had to have him inside me. Katie reached over to the night-stand, and pulled out some condoms. She took one out, and went over to Barry. She licked Barry's cock from tip to base and rolled the rubber over his beautiful cock. Since I love it from behind, I got up on all fours, sticking my ass in the air. Barry took the hint, and slid his tool into my slick cunt. He felt so wonderful. We fit together like a key in a lock. Katie positioned herself underneath me, and groped at and licked my breasts.

Barry was pumping me furiously. I pushed back, matching him stroke for stroke. He then stopped, and said, "I need to taste your pussy." He pulled out and replaced his glorious cock with his mouth, if I thought that he was a god with his hands on my body, what his tongue could do to my clit. I shuddered as I came again to his oral pleasuring.

But I still needed him in me. He sensed this and slid under me on the bed. I impaled myself on his still stiff prick, as Katie straddled his face. She did so facing me, and while I was pumping up and down on Barry's shaft, Katie was suckling at my breasts, alternating between each stiff nipple until I could take it no longer.

I let out a guttural sound as I came. This caused Barry to shoot his load, as I could feel his manhood throbbing inside me. Then Katie exploded in ecstasy, cuming on Barry's face. Katie and I collapsed onto the King sized bed on either side of Barry, making his face the middle of a breast sandwich. Oh, goddess, that was glorious.

After a while, we all showered together, but that's another story.