The Massage

Story Info
He reluctantly uses a massage therapist. Why did he worry?
3.2k words
4.49
83.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

Feedback is welcome at the link below.

About six months ago my wife started to regularly go to a "relaxation therapist." It was with a woman named Sarah who she knew through work and did it to earn extra money. My wife, Anna, initially only went as she was offered a first visit for half price was expecting very little from it, I suspect she only went as a favour to her friend. However, when she returned she told me how wonderful it was and what a professional set-up Sarah had. She had converted her second bedroom into a professional looking salon with white walls, changing room with shower, frosted windows and gleaming new equipment. She went on to tell me how she had a back massage, hand rub and a facial massage that was so nice she even nodded off for a moment. Although offered, my wife didn't have the confidence to have a full body massage as she, as like most women, thinks she is too fat (which is rubbish). After that my wife was a regular and would get the occasional free or discounted session from the recommendations she gave.

I never had the desire to go as I felt £60 was a waste when I could buy new DVD's or have a session down the pub for the same money. This changed though after I started getting really bad migraines that the doctor put down to the stress of my busy work schedule. The doctor suggested I go to a relaxation therapist, do more exercise and cut out fatty foods from my diet. Whilst I wasn't the sort of person to follow doctor's orders, my wife insisted and was going to nag me if I didn't do as I was told. She also discovered that I could get up to 80% of the cost of the relaxation therapist back through the good health insurance we had through my work. That was the clincher as I was keen to get something back from the health insurance company to whom I had given a lot of money and never yet claimed a penny.

My first session was booked. Off I went early one evening after a busy day at work and as I got closer the idea of some relaxation seemed like a good idea. I'd never met Sarah before and wasn't sure what to expect. I found the house, an average semi in a nice part of town, parked outside and wandered up the pathway. I pressed the doorbell and I saw a white clad female frame come towards the door through the frosted glass window panels. Sarah opened the door and I was in awe of her presence immediately. Sarah was quite tall for a woman, my height of 5ft. 11, with a curvaceous figure that was perfectly shown off by her white nurses style uniform. Sarah has mousy blonde hair shoulder length tied back in a ponytail and a soft face with petite features, whilst not a fashion or catwalk model, she was sexy rather than beautiful.

Sarah introduced herself and took my jacket from me before leading me upstairs to the massage room. On the way as I followed her up the stairs I noticed that her uniform was designed for a shorter woman and only just covered the roundness of her bottom, I even caught a glimpse of the top of her stockings which I presumed to be hold-ups. The room looked similar to a dentist's office with gleaming white walls, shiny aluminium surfaces and the centrepiece being a massage table with padded face rest and ergonomic shape. In another corner was a doctor's screen and Sarah handed me a towel and pointed to it as we made small talk about what my wife liked to get done and the weather etc. Behind the screen I began to undress and was unsure if I was supposed to get naked or what, so I put a laugh in my voice as I asked her for the dress code. "You don't have to strip naked if you feel uncomfortable, but I would always suggest that you did." She replied in a compassionate voice, "You can take a shower first if you like." She continued. I felt a little odd stripping naked here with a woman I hardly knew only a few feet away but got to it nonetheless.

Once naked I put a towel around my waist and walked into the large shower cubical behind me and closed the frosted glass door. It was a huge area and there were two additional showerheads that sprayed your lower legs and feet. I showered quickly as I was now just desperate to get started as well as being aware that my dick was ever so slightly swollen at the thought of having this sexy woman rub me down. I didn't want the added embarrassment of a stonking great erection too. I dried off quickly and wrapped a fresh towel around my waist as I walked out from behind the screens. Sarah smiled at me as I appeared and gestured for me to lie down on the table. 'If you lie on your front first I will do your legs and back first.' Sarah suggested and so I hopped onto the massage table and got myself comfortable on the soft surface that I think had lots of bubbles full of gel or water on its surface.

Once in position Sarah lowered the table slightly with a remote and from then on she was out of sight. I gasped as she pulled my towel away from me but it was immediately placed back over my arse as she got me into position. I felt out of place at first as she started with my legs and thighs before moving to do my back and shoulders. After 20 or 30 minutes of this I realised what all the fuss was about as I felt so relaxed, almost sleepy relaxed and definitely in my own little world. My one problem however was that I now had a full on erection and it was one of those that felt that extra inch bigger than usual and in desperate need of either a cold shower or release.

My problem was brought to attention when after another five minutes or so Sarah asked if I could roll onto my back so that she could do my neck and shoulders. She sensed my apprehension and giggled a little before saying, "Is your dick all relaxed and hard?" I felt so embarrassed and didn't really answer with anything more than a grunt.

"Not to worry, it happens all the time to my husband. It is just the way you men are made."

This statement confused me a little so I asked her if any other men got aroused when she massaged them.

"I don't normally do males," she said, "Only I was persuaded by Anna that you were in need of a session with me!"

Now I felt even more out of place and my dick was beginning to feel uncomfortable being squashed under my body, "I don't mind and I won't think worse of you if you make a tent in your towel as I do your front, you know."

Sarah was now trying to make me feel a little better and the thought of letting my dick free was enough for me to agree. I felt Sarah lift the towel slightly from over my backside and I gently rolled onto my back away from her. I noticed her looking up and to one side in a professional looking manner to spare me further embarrassment but noticed her willpower fail as her eyes darted to my crotch and away again, so fast that I only just saw it happen. As I straightened up and got myself comfortable I could see my dick pointing skyward and indeed as swollen as it can get, the foreskin stretched back a little so that the purple head and eye were just visible.

Once settled Sarah lay the towel back over me but I noticed her take another look as she did so but pretended not to notice. This behaviour wasn't what I would expect from a woman but I could tell from her flushed cheeks that the situation was getting to her. We both gave a little chuckle at the sight of the white towel tented over my groin, the tenting effect actually made my dick look even bigger than it was. I was very turned on as Sarah got herself into position to do my front and as such I couldn't help it as I inadvertently tensed my muscles from time to time making my hard-on jerk, the towels movement exaggerating the effect. Again I could see that Sarah was watching my groin area where possible but I could also tell that she didn't want to be caught looking. The jerking movements of my dick were getting more vigorous and more regular which was causing the towel to slip. I was about to readjust it when my brain stopped me. I was now desperate for Sarah to see how turned on and hard I was, her covert glances told me that she wanted to see it out in the open and I wanted her to see it. I was sexed up and was wondering how far this could go, my wife was in the back of my mind but I felt that provided we didn't actually fuck each other she would understand. We had partaken in a group-masturbation with another couple before and had even fucked in front of others. I was clear in my mind and was jerking in a way that was deliberately making the towel fall.

Sarah was just finishing on my shoulders and her face was above mine as she kneaded the tensed muscles near my neck. Then it happened, my towel fell to the floor exposing my dick to her as it continued to twitch desperate for release. Sarah's hand movements slowed and I knew she was staring at it by the position of her head. Sarah then realized where she was and moved to pick up the towel. I called her name and she stopped to look at me, her face very red and flushed but a little grin on her lips.

"Since you've seen it I see no reason to cover it back up, if that's ok with you!" I said.

Sarah looked at me as her brain processed the information and then smiled at me saying that she didn't mind at all. She then smiled a big grin and I could see apprehension in her face as she plucked up the courage to say her next sentence.

"Would you like 'it' massaged also?" was what came from her lips and we both knew that this is what we wanted.

I nodded to her as I warned of my closeness to eruption already. She laughed at me and said that she would be gentle with me. Sarah put a little massage cream on her hand and slowly moved towards my dick. Once close she took hold and wrapped her dainty fingers around it about half way up my shaft. Slowly she moved her hand to the base, then all the way to the head before dropping a little faster to the base again. I was in heaven and the sensations told me it would be a quick hand job as her technique was perfect and in a masterful rhythm, she had done this before I was sure! It was less than a minute before I told her it was time and she slowed her up and down movements to prolong my pleasure. It had only been four days since I had had sex with Anna but I shot a load that any porn star would be proud of. It arched a huge string of come over my head and then a second that left a line along the length of my torso, the remainder oozed over Sarah's hand as I looked towards her. Her face was full of lust as she carefully caressed the last of my come from my dick.

Once I had started to calm down from my orgasm Sarah suggested I take a shower to clean myself up as I was covered in spunk. As I stood up she used my chest as a towel and wiped her spunk-covered fingers all over me in an effort to clean them off. I gingerly got up and made my way to the large shower cubicle and turned on the water, which had remained at the same temperature that I had left it set to earlier. As I washed down I was given a fright as Sarah threw the door open and stood in front of me completely naked, her uniform neatly folded over the top of the screens adjacent to us. Sarah was heavenly with a nice tan from head to toe and not a tan line in sight; she had firm tits which looked huge, probably 38 D's or close to it, which sat perfectly on her chest; her legs were long and athletic looking, like an Olympic runner, but still very feminine; and her pubes were neatly trimmed and looked like they too were exposed to the sun or sun-bed regularly. She looked at me sheepishly and asked me if she could join me in the shower to clean up or just help me to get clean. I wasn't going to refuse and took a step deeper into the large cubicle to allow her access. Once in and the door closed behind us we just stared at each other as we took in each others body for a few moments as the warm water sprayed down between us like a wall of water.

Sarah and I had uttered very few words to each other and it wasn't going to change here as she knelt down in front of me and took my soft, yet slightly swollen, dick into her mouth. I just stood there in heaven as she blew me gently but still in a very sexual way, not like a lover but like we were going to fuck for thrills. Once I was hard and throbbing again she withdrew and stood under the water making every inch of her wet. She had me captivated and I pounced on her and fell to my knees in front of her kissing her soft abdomen down towards her soft curls. Sarah had a natural odour about her that was mingled with perfume to create the perfect effect. I held her as she opened her legs and leant back against the shower wall to give me better access, a gasp coming from her as the cold tiles pressed into her back. I was looking at a perfectly formed pussy that had been clean-shaven and was gaping already, telling me just how turned on she was. I pressed my tongue towards her opening and she gasped again as she grasped at my shoulders for balance. I gently eased her lips open with my fingers and took in her innermost beauty before pushing my mouth to her pussy and pushing my tongue in as far as it would go. I then withdrew and circled her clit that was now engorged and bigger than any I had seen before.

As I circled her clit I could tell it was sending her wild as she was breathing heavily and whimpering with every brush of my tongue. When I moved my tongue back into her gaping hole she brought her hand down and started using a finger to rub next to and around her clit, it was obviously too sensitive to touch and she was getting close to orgasm. I sat back on the floor and watched as she masturbated in front of me whilst I opened my legs and took a hold of my throbbing dick. We watched one another wanking for quite some time; both of us getting close and then backing off to extend our pleasures. Sarah then stood back upright and pushed me to one side so that I was lying down in the cubicle. My legs were bent to stop my feet from pushing the door open and then she positioned her gaping pussy dripping with shower water and thicker juices over my face and knelt down over me into a 69 position. I eagerly went at her, but took care not to hurt her clit that was red and desperate to give Sarah her orgasm. Meanwhile I could feel Sarah take my dick back into her mouth and suck hard as she moved up and down on it. This time she wasn't tender, she was fucking me and wanted my come in her mouth, something she wouldn't have to wait too long for. As I lapped at Sarah's pussy, the warm spray splashing over us, she let go of my dick and moaned out her orgasm, her body tensing as a little fluid oozed out of her. She wasn't about to stop though and took my cock deep into her mouth again whilst using her hand to rub the base. I was ready too and shot my second load of the night firstly into her mouth then, as she moved off me, onto her pretty face.

Satisfied we both sat next to each other in silence as we came down from our highs while the warm water continued to spray our bodies. Fifteen minutes passed before I decided to move and hauled myself up to shower properly and soap up my come splattered body. Sarah stood as well and we ended by soaping one another down, each of us taking extra special care with our sensitive groins. I also took plenty of time to ensure her tits were nicely soaped and cleaned. I noticed my fingers were now pruned and decided I really ought to head home to Anna whom would now be waiting for me.

Once out of the shower I dressed and went to pay Sarah but she insisted that her orgasm was better than money and that if I ever wanted to come back it would only cost me giving her an orgasm. I booked for next week and once she was dressed again was lead down and we said our goodbyes. Just as Sarah was showing me out the door her husband came out from the lounge, said hello and introduced himself asking how it was. "Better than expected!" was all I came out with before saying a final farewell, until next week that is. I couldn't believe what we had got up to with her husband so close!

We had three or four sessions like that, but in future sessions we both started out naked and I would fondle Sarah while she massaged my body. We never had sex together as it became apparent that neither of us wanted to go that far. Sarah is the first woman I've known who will often ejaculate a little when she comes and this is sexy for me to watch, particularly as she initially felt a little embarrassed about it.

Sarah would send me invoices that she didn't want paying for (in monetary terms anyway) which my insurance company received from me and in turn sent me a cheque every now and then. I was getting paid for my sessions with Sarah!

TJA
TJA
330 Followers