The Massage

Story Info
A road to bliss.
776 words
3.78
16.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lay naked on the bed, the lights low so you can just barely see me. Your hair held back with a small rubber band and quite music playing in the back ground. You close your eyes as the warm oil spills over your back cascading down your sides and covering your torso. My hands begin their dance over your tingling flesh, the steady pressure soft in places and hard in others. You sink deeper into the mattress letting the stress flow from you through my hands and away, you feel both relaxed and rejuvenated at the same time. My slick palms move lower, cupping you ass and kneading away your tension. A pause and then more oil pouring over your legs, my grasp returning, first to one leg and then the other.

Up the length of your calves and back down, each pass my hands making their way higher, closer to your center.

Finally my fingertips brush your lips, eliciting a squirm and murmur of pleasure to escape your lithe form. Hands slide back down and up again with more pressure, more passion, more persistence. Another pause, you feel the bed shift as I add my weight between your splayed legs. One large hand encompasses each ankle, working slowly up and covering every inch of exposed flesh. A warm splash against your tailbone makes you start as heat spreads down your crotch. A breath of air from my lips caress you nether regions, causing a warming in your wet passage. My chin connects gently at the small of your back and follows my hands up your body. Three points of pressure push you forward and drag back, my whiskers scratching against your spine and bringing shivers from every pore. On the next pass you feel my chin, followed by my chest pressed smoothly into your frame. One slow movement presses you further into the mattress and stills your breath until you feel a retreat flowing down your body to your feet and off again. Almost instantly a repeat of bodies pressing, just a little further, you feel my hardness just pass your folds and slip down to rock your throbbing clit. And then everything is gone again.

The backs of my hands smooth over your inner thigh and make their way to the target of your apex, light strokes brush your outer lips apart allowing me access. My thumb and finger firmly press over one lip, squeezing lightly up and down before moving to its companion. the edges of these maddening pinchers brush your opening on every stroke and then your clit. The hands leave you for a moment and you whimper in anticipation till you feel one tip brush your clit on its journey upwards. Another follows, but stays gently rocking your button as the other makes its way slowly past your simmering entrance. A hook in this intruder places a new pressure on the top wall of your joy. Slowly you feel the pressure increase and circle your G-spot as the slippery digit outside makes your mouth dry and your pussy salivate. Your whole body tenses in violence unleashed and the fingers are drawn away as you catch your breath. My body presses you to the mattress again as a whisper in your ear commands you roll onto your back.

Dreamily you comply, my hands encircle your neck and you feel your head lift to the press of fingers on your spine. Strength lowers you back to rest and a shocking splash of warm oil covers your chest, making your nipples strain to break free. Delicate hands knead and stretch your breasts and stomach, leading you back to restfulness perched on the abyss. your knees are parted and a warm breeze crawls over your sex.

Tongue tip brushes you open, lingering for but a moment before climbing its way up your body, with stops at the peaks and valleys before entering your mouth. A nudge of flesh at your steaming soul is followed by a steady invasion that fills you to bursting. light fingers and gentle hands cover your body as gentle persistence in your loins builds to juggernaught force. Your body leaps with the bed undermine and yearns for more as one lazy hand traces delicate circles on your clit. You soul screams with wave followed on wave of pleasure and your eyes open to catch mine. One last thrust and the damn bursts wide, both of us caught in the current. Savage quakes make way for glowing release as our juices pool slowly beneath us. A gentle kiss, a mournful withdraw and we are again two until the next time.