The Massage

Story Info
His wife gets a massage.
2.4k words
4.29
126.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is all true, and it amazes me that it happened to my wife, Cheri, who is extremely modest and rarely would consider going braless. We have been married 22 years, and she and I have three children. We've always had great sex, and she gets turned on quite easily. She can orgasm many times during a good session. She is a tall blonde, thin with 34B breasts and beautiful blue eyes.

Once when we were dating, she left her panties off when we went out to dinner, and flashed me in the parking lot. Normally for her, that's as much public display as she can handle. I would love to have her go braless, tease me with her clothes, or even flash me from time to time, but she is to shy and concerned about not having bigger breasts. She will dress more sexily for me at home, and usually this means she's in a playful and sexual mood. But going out? That's time to be conservative.

She does love getting massages, though. For me, giving a massage is always a prelude to sex, since I can't resist her body, especially once I start touching it. So Cheri will at times schedule a massage with one of the local spas, and get her shoulders or feet rubbed by some lady and get the relaxation she needs from the massage from them.

I decided that a great gift for her birthday would be an extensive spa experience, including a massage. So I called one of the local well-regarded spas and arranged for a half day session of relaxation – hot tub, body wash, manicure and pedicure, facial, hair, and of course, a massage. She went off that afternoon with my blessing, and with me home watching the kids, and I fully expected her to have a calm, uneventful, enjoyable day.

She came home early in the evening all flushed and excited. She at first avoided my questions, and said, "Later." So I put the kids to bed and went to find Cheri. She was waiting for me in the bedroom. The lights were low, and she had put on a very flimsy nightgown which she never wears (too impractical). I figured this was to thank me for the spa day, but little did I know...

"Come and let me tell you about my day!" She was still somewhat flushed, so I assumed the body wash must have been great. "Sure," I said, changing quickly into my gym shorts and hopping into bed next to her. She propped herself up on a couple pillows, and already I started to get excited by her outfit. The lacy red material allowed a faint vision of her perfect breasts, nicely upturned with pink delicate nipples, which are always sensitive to touch. She knows her body drives me crazy, and it was now!

"So, I checked in for my day at the Spa, and everything was very organized. My day's schedule was given to me, and was was shown to the locker room to change. The lady behind the desk handed me a terry cloth robe, slippers, and a locker combination and pointed the way to my locker. She instructed me to get fully undressed, put on the robe, and walk into the Jacuzzi room to wait for my attendant. She slyly winked at me and told me to enjoy my day."

This all seemed normal, and I still was distracted by the hint of her nipples poking through the nightgown. Why was her breathing so heavy? The thought of Cheri walking around a spa naked under a robe was enticing, and started to pique my interest.

She continued. "I went into the Jacuzzi room and it was a bigger room than I thought. There were three large hot tubs in there, but I was the only person in the room. I sat down on a bench and waited. Then the most startling thing happened. A man walked in!"

Now she had my full attention. What? A man? This didn't seem right, I would never have guessed that men even worked at the Spa! We both sat straight up in the bed. Sheri whispered, "He said his name was Dale, and he was going to be my attendant for the day! He had a copy of my itinerary, and put in on a clipboard. He came over and shook my hand. He was tall, about 6 feet, nicely tanned and really handsome."

"He told me the first step was the body wash, and that was done in the Jacuzzi. He ushered me to one of the hot tubs, and told me to undo the robe."

My mind was racing. She never lets anyone see her naked! She wears one piece bathing suits with liners so you can't appreciate her nipples, and is very careful to never slip up. No low cut blouses, not even a sundress without a built in bra! We were both virgins when we met, and even though she is playful and flirtatious, she had boundaries with all her previous boyfriends. She had done some petting, but from what I heard, she was very shy about her body even then. I doubt there were more than 3 males on this planet who have seen her breasts, and I am lucky to be one of them!

"Dale then eased my robe off my shoulders while instructing me to descend into the hot tub, where the jets and the salts in the water would cleanse my skin. He stood behind me and totally removed my robe!" She was even more flushed now, and I knew this was exciting her. She got a charge out of being naked in front of this man! Cheri seemed breathless, "I didn't know what to do, and I was really embarrassed, but I figured he knew what he was doing and probably did this every day." I wanted this guy's job. I felt jealous but incredibly excited at the same time. Was this guy going to see my wife naked?

I sputtered, "What? He was standing right behind you and you had no clothes on? I assume he turned around to give you some privacy while you got into the tub?"

"Nope."

You can't imagine the feeling of jealousy and excitement coursing through my now pounding arteries. And I was hard as a rock.

"I stepped down into the hot swirling water slowly, and Dale walked around to the front of the tub. He definitely saw my breasts!" I could tell this was exciting her almost as much as it was exciting me. This was new ground for both of us, and both of our reactions were surprising us.

"Dale bent down and adjusted the jets of the Jacuzzi so they were aimed right at me. It felt great and I got so excited. I could see his eyes as the jets buffeted my breasts and made them wiggle, like this." She brought her hands up to her chest and lightly pushed on the sides of both breasts so they shook just a little.

I was amazed. "How did you feel about this?" I asked. Cheri slowed down a little, saying "I was embarrassed but so excited! I was getting turned on watching this man look at my breasts! After about ten minutes or so he said it was time for my pedicure. I was wondering where he'd go while I got out of the tub, but he just grabbed my robe and held it open for me. I didn't know what to do, so I got up and stepped out of the tub. He helped me into the robe and led me to a chair with foot rests."

I was shocked. She was now walking around in front of this man naked, and he's helping her into her robe! I was even more shocked at how excited I felt.

"Dale then proceeded to give me a foot massage. I could swear he could see up my robe. The way I was sitting didn't allow for much modesty." I could picture Cheri trying to keep her legs together while Dale massaged her feet, and not being entirely successful doing it. What a view. Cheri is a natural blonde.

I was going to explode. Cheri sensed my excitement and I think she knew how this would affect me. Why else would she be wearing the red nightie? She grabbed my penis through my shorts. She smiled. She knew, this was really getting to me. She went back to the story.

"Dale rubbed my feet for 20 minutes and then a lady walked in. I was pretty excited by then, you know how much I love having my feet rubbed. She told me it was time for my facial and hair. I was disappointed that Dale was done, but she informed me he would finish with my massage after she did her thing." The anticipation was killing me. Sensing this, Cheri removed the lace panties and reached down. She touched herself fleetingly, bringing her finger up to my face for inspection. It was soaked.

"After the facial, hair, manicure, the lady brought me to a room that had a massage table and soft lighting. Dale was there, smiling. He took my hand and led me to the table. It was warm. Again he stood behind me, helping to remove my robe. I layed down on the table face first, and he spread a light sheet over my butt." She spread her legs in the bed, inviting me forward. I was so turned on I couldn't even see straight, but I leaned into her, entering her easily. I can't remember Cheri being this wet! She grabbed my hips, sensing my need, and slowly guided me in and out as she told the story.

"Dale proceeded to give me the most luxurious massage. He started with my shoulders and neck, slowly working his way down my back." I was entranced. "How did you feel?" I asked. "Wonderfully excited, but I figured this was all business, and didn't anticipate any big deal. On the other hand, when he got down to my butt, he didn't stop at the sheet." She quickened our pace somewhat. " He massaged my butt cheeks firmly and slowly. I could feel, you know, down there, getting incredible wet." Well, she certainly was wet now. I was approaching an orgasm fast. "What next?" was all I could choke out.

"He rubbed and I could feel my lips pulling apart which gave me a delicious feeling. I was so excited! But I was embarrassed since I could smell sex and I'll bet he could too." I could. She continued. "He moved down to my legs and rubbed them up and down. I swear I could have come if he just kept that up." I felt I could have too.

"Then it was time to turn over. I hadn't anticipated this, but Dale held the flimsy sheet covering my butt while I flipped over. He held it way up. I expected it to cover my breasts as well as below my waist, but he just casually let it fall over my pubic area, leaving my breasts fully exposed!" She stopped me now, holding me steady inside her. I could tell she was as excited as me.

"He put something cold and wet over my eyes at this point. He massaged the front of my legs, standing at the bottom of the table. I'm sure he could see right between my legs. He would lift them and massage the insides. I was dripping wet, and I know there was a large spot forming on the sheet." She reached down between us and slowly began to rub circles on her clitoris. She never does this with me either, although I'm sure she does this alone. I started to move in her again.

"He didn't really touch me down there, but his hand would graze the spot from time to time. I'm sure it was accidental, as he had to do my upper thighs. I know I was breathing so hard at this time. He moved up my body, although I couldn't see him, I know he was drinking in my body. I don't think the sheet was covering anything at all, so I didn't complain when I felt it side completely off. I can't believe I was lying there, totally naked, in front of a stranger, and I was so excited it felt like I was on fire." I was, and I was rapidly approaching the point of no return. She seemed to be staying with me, increasing her pace with her hand.

"I thought maybe it was over, but then felt his hands on my upper stomach with fresh warm oil on them. He massaged up to my breasts, doing slow circles around them. I didn't think they were allowed to touch them, but I was hoping he would." Did my wife just tell me she hoped some guy would touch her breasts?

"I was breathing so hard, and I was so turned on, and this man I didn't know was tracing around my breasts! I could feel it building in me, I wanted to come so badly. You know how sensitive my breasts are?" She used her other hand to move the straps of her nightie down, showing me the tops of her nipples. I slowed my pace inside her since I was right there, about to come. Cheri, on the other hand, quickened her pace with her hand and grabbed her nipple with the other.

"Then suddenly, Dale took both my nipples in his fingers and began to roll them back and forth. The sudden rush of this made me come!" And she started coming with me as well. She bucked and shuddered, then opened her eyes, looking right at me. "I came twice before he finished squeezing my nipples." I exploded inside her, the most powerful orgasm I've ever had.

Dale helped her up soon after, putting her robe on her and leading her silently to the locker room. Cheri said she sat in chair for about 20 minutes enjoying the wonderful feelings she had just experienced, then got dressed, left a big tip for Dale, and drove home to me.

No wonder she was so flushed when she got home.