The Massage

Story Info
Husband arranges a sexy massage for his wife.
3.6k words
4.36
69.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I enjoy massages and frequently give them to one-another as gifts -- for birthdays and other random acts of kindness. It had been a while since I had given her one and I felt she deserved something special. And I knew exactly what I wanted to give her...a massage with a surprise...and a happy ending.

I began my search for the right masseuse. He had to be good looking, with a solid body, strong hands and a nice cock. I wasn't sure how I would determine the last point but I was sure it would all work out. After a couple of days of searching off-and-on I saw an add in the local reader posted by a guy who called himself Lenny who provided "full-service massage." He also claimed to be a Lenny Kravitz look-alike, which would be a bonus because my wife finds him very attractive. She hasn't come right out and told me so, but I think she would like to fuck Lenny Kravitz as a fantasy fuck if that could ever be arranged; so if this Lenny did actually resemble the real deal, this could work out really, really well.

I arranged to meet Lenny for a coffee to discuss my plan.

We met at a mutually convenient Starbucks to discuss my gift to my wife. When he arrived, I was very pleasantly surprised. Not only was he handsome, he was a near spitting image of the real Lenny Kravitz -- dreadlocks and all!! We got acquainted and I laid out the plan. He would come to our home at the designated time and she would know he would be coming (not cumming) to give her a massage and he would do the session at the house. He asked if there was anything "special" I wanted him to do and I saw this as my opportunity and that Lenny and I were in alignment.

I told him in not so many words that I wanted him to be very professional to start with and to give her a top-notch massage, only I wanted him to come very, very close to her private areas but not touch them -- right away. But after a while, I would give him a signal that would give him the go-ahead to begin touching her in a more sexual way...and then to let things go as they may.

The next few days were excruciating! I had always wanted to watch my wife fuck, or be fucked, by another man (a fact that she is well aware of) and it seemed that Saturday would never come. Then, finally, the day arrived and we went about our usual business. I went to the gym, she relaxed and cut coupons and was very much looking forward to her massage. Little did she know what I had in store, or how excited I was about what was to cum.

When I got back from the gym we were sitting and reading while waiting for Lenny to arrive and I asked her if it would be ok if I watched her get the massage. She looked at me a little puzzled and asked, why? I answered by telling her "You know I've always wanted to see you have sex with another man and I am not sure that is going to happen, so I thought it might be nice to just watch you get your massage as sort of a replacement for the real thing. What do you think?" Her response was perfect! She had no problem with it and thought it might even be a little exciting for her, although she had no idea the guy coming to give her the massage was a Lenny Kravitz look-alike and that I had given him permission to have his way with her.

Then right on time the doorbell rang and I suggested she answer it. She got up in her nice tight sweats and loose fitting top, breasts swaying nicely, and went to let him in. When they came back in the room I could tell she was happy...and surprised at how much he did look like the real Lenny.

Lenny came in with his table and a bag; presumably full of lotions and towels to do his "job" and asked where he should set up. I suggested that he set up right here in the family room, as there was plenty of space (and a couch for me to kick back on and enjoy the action!). My wife agreed and he got the table set up and said that he would leave the room so she could get undressed and under the towel. Before he left the room I asked if he minded if I watched and he said that as long as it was ok with my wife, he was fine with it and went out of the room.

My wife then asked if I was sure I wanted to watch and I told her I was. She then slipped off her sweats, surprising me with the fact that she did not have any panties on, exposing her nicely trimmed mound and awesome legs. She then lifted her top off and asked if I would unsnap her bra, which I did happily. As I released her ample breasts I reached around and gave them a nice squeeze -- full on knowing that in about 30 minutes Lenny would have her luscious tits in his mouth as I watched. Unfortunately, she cut my groping short and said "not now, that guy is in the other room," so I stopped and bided my time.

She hopped up on the table and called him back in the room. When he entered he said, "all set?" and she confirmed that she was and he went to work. First oiling up his hands with what smelled like a citrus-cucumber type lotion and then beginning with her shoulders. He rubbed her slowly and deliberately. Long, strong rubs up her neck and down her arms, down her back and up to her neck again. After a few minutes she peaked at me and I just smiled and winked. She closed her eyes and went back to enjoying.

Every so often I would here her elicit a subtle groan of pleasure, which made me wonder where her mind was. Mine was a few minutes down the road thinking of her taking this handsome man in her pussy and mouth. But we were not there yet.

He methodically moved around her body; up and down for about 20 minutes until he was ready to begin working her thighs. He walked around the other side of the table so he was on her left. Standing by her hips he applied some more of the gently scented oil to his hands and began rubbing her legs at about the knee, maybe a little lower. He started down to her ankles first and then made a nice, long rub all the way up to where the towel covered her ass. He sneaked up about a half inch under the towel and then made another long rub down her left leg. He then did the same thing to the right side a couple of times -- eliciting yet more moans of delight from my wife. After a few moments of this he looked at me and I nodded, giving him the signal that it was ok to push a little further. He then made his first "extra" push up her inner thigh. As I saw him going that direction I got butterflies in my stomach. He went a good two inches up under the towel and she didn't flinch! He then went back down and then started back up again. Only this time when he brought his hands up towards the towel my wife spread her legs a little, inviting him to go up a little further, to which he obliged by going up under the towel all the way to her ass and then down again. For the next pass he did not wait. He immediately began his upward rub, which had my wife spreading he legs even more -- obviously wanting this handsome stranger to see, if not feel, her nicely trimmed pussy. As he moved his hands slowly up both her thighs, and seeing her obvious invitation, he looked and me, I nodded again, and he continued all the way up under the towel and nicely flipped it on to the floor and began massaging her ass and lower back. He rubbed her ass and around her inner thighs, grazing her pussy with his hands. She was obviously really enjoying this, as she was pressing her ass upwards in anticipation of his strokes. After a few moments he slid his hand all the way under her front side so his fingers were touching her pubic mound, slit and clitoris. He rubbed gently for a minute or so and inserted his thumb into her pussy and began simultaneously fingering her and rubbing her clit.

My wife's breathing was getting heavier and my cock was as hard as it has ever been. She looked at me for the first time during all of this and I just mouthed, "I love You, have fun," and she closed her eyes and went back to ecstasy.

With his right hand on her pussy he brought his left up her rib cage and slid his warm oily fingers underneath her frame until he enveloped her left breast in his strong hand and began sensually massaging her full, natural tit. She was breathing heavier and clearly loving the attention and, as I would later find out, giving me the show of my life.

As he was standing on her left fingering her pussy with his right hand and massaging her breast with his left, her left arm suddenly moved off the table and down around his left thigh, reaching up onto the front side of his shorts, where she pleasantly found his hard bulge and grabbed hold. She started kneading his package and he looked at me - I again just smiled in approval as she rubbed his manhood.

She rubbed him from the outside for a couple of minutes until she clearly needed to feel his bare cock. She grabbed his shorts by the waistband and tugged them down to his knees -- freeing up his nice, long, and hard eight-inch cock that had a beautiful swollen head glistening with pre-cum just inches away from her face.

When his manhood sprang into view, I saw her smile and lick her lips. She moved her hand up to his lower back and pulled him closer, all the way in reach of her full and hungry lips. With one look up at him, and a nice smile at me she opened up and, without losing eye contact with me, took his throbbing cock head into her mouth and began sliding its girth in and out of her wanting mouth. Pulling him closer and closer with each suck, she took more and more of him into her mouth. After a few moments she had ¾'s of him in her mouth and he was moaning nicely. I enjoyed the subtle sounds and the wonderful site of my wife sucking this man's nice cock, as he continued pleasing my wife's body, mind and soul.

I was getting extremely horny watching the events in front of me. I was eased back on our couch rubbing my cock through my shorts anticipating every next moment.

Meanwhile, my wife managed more of him down her throat and turned over onto her side as to get into a better position to take all of him inside. This provided an excellent view for me, as I was sitting at an angle at the left end of the massage table. She was up on her right elbow looking directly back at me with her right leg stretched straight towards me and her left bent all the way up exposing her beautiful pussy to me and offering an awesome view of her breasts, which were swaying oh so nicely as her head moved up and down his inches. As she sucked him with her full red lips, sliding up and down his shaft, he started thrusting towards her mouth, fucking her as she more and more eagerly sucked him.

I was so focused on her enjoying his nice cock in her mouth that I did not notice that she had brought her left hand down to her now swollen clit and was sexily pleasing herself.

I was now really, really hard and was rubbing myself more vigorously. I ached to get out of my clothes, but resisted and kept enjoying the sites with my hand on my cock -- this was her time.

I could tell he was getting close as he was beginning to perspire more and more and he was thrusting in and out of her mouth at a feverish pace. Her tits were really bouncing to the mouth fucking she was receiving and then he cried out "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum and all I could hear my wife say was a very sexy mmmmmmm through her full mouth and then he unleashed what appeared to be a massive orgasm -- but that could not be confirmed because my wife did not miss a drop -- she sucked him dry as he pumped his cum into her mouth until he hunched down and kissed her deeply and massaged her left breast and belly with subtle rubs down to her sweet wet pussy.

He did not waste any time and wanted to return the favor. He placed a soft pillow under her head and layed her back on her back on the massage table and walked to the end and pulled her close to him. He then lifted her legs and put them over his muscular shoulders and kissed his way down her right inner leg and then up her left. I could see him rubbing her clit as he repeated the licking of her thighs until he finally rested down on her surely wet and throbbing pussy.

It did not take long for her to begin moaning and gyrating her hips to his lapping. Her legs were over his shoulders, his tongue was on her beautiful pussy and each one of his hands firmly massaging her breasts.

I was so happy to see her loving the moment as I heard her breathing increasingly get heavier and heavier. I knew that he was enjoying it too because his cock was starting to come back to life and was getting nice and hard again. My wife was moaning so nicely. All I heard over and over was oh yes, oh yes, lick me please don't stop. Lick my pussy, please, God, so good. And then her telltale "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh God, I'm cumming" and her legs wrapped tightly around his neck and she thrust her hips up towards his mouth and she came like a banshee into his mouth.

He slowly stood and looked over at me. I was clearly hard and excited but managed to give him a thumbs up, a wink and a smile. Meanwhile my wife was recovering and looked over to me with her sweet brown eyes and smiled -- I blew her a kiss and she layed back down.

Lenny did not waste any time. His eight inches were at full staff again and he wanted to fuck my wife. He stood there over her stroking his cock as she lay there seductively rubbing her body and circling her silver-doallar size nipples with her forefingers, every so often trailing down to her dark brown pubic mound and working her way back up.

She exchanged glances between me and Lenny. Teasing me and seducing him. Lenny's cock was so hard from his stroking and what he saw in my wife's eyes that he couldn't wait any longer.

He positioned himself at the end of the table and pulled her close. Her legs were spread wide around his hips and he took his big dick and laid it on top of her pubic mound and rubbed her belly and breasts. As she loves to do, she took his cock in her right hand and began rubbing her clit with its head, circling around and around, mixing his pre-cum with her juices. She did this for a few minutes as he occasionally bent over and took her ample breasts in his mouth, alternating from right to left and back again. The site of this handsome man licking my wife's nipples as she stared at me was too much. I love sucking and squeezing her tits and and the site of another man doing it and her enjoying it so much was all I could ask for -- it was awesome.

Then without hesitation she looked deep into my eyes, reached her left arm around the small of his back and guided his long cock into her little body. As the head passed through her opening she mouthed "I love you" to me and pulled him even closer. Two inches, then three. Still gazing deep into my eyes she pulled him closer four, five, six inches in. She licked her lips, bucked her hips and looked piercingly into my soul and guided the last two inches inside her.

She then placed a hand on each of his hips and began rotating him around and around, pulling him tight as to stimulate her clit while he was still buried deep in side her. They grinded together for a few minutes, her tits swayed beautifully, until he withdrew all of his length except for the head. And then he put all eight inches back in, and then out. Faster and faster he fucked my wife. I loved every moment of it. To this point she had not taken her eyes off of me. He was pumping he incredibly fast by this point and she grabbed his right hand and started sucking his finger.

She knew I loved it when she did this to me because she knows that I know that she is imagining another cock in her mouth as I please her -- and I love the thought of her sucking another man as I make love to her. We have talked about is many times.

So now there she was, taking this man's nice eight-inch dick deep inside her as she imagined sucking another cock. I was in heaven.

I knew it would not be long before she came again because she was starting to get vocal and really moaning. Lenny was also on the verge. He began making long deliberate strokes that were taking my wife to the edge and back until he left himself buried deep inside her and gyrated his hips just right, fully stimulating her clit. And I knew at this moment her pussy muscles were gripping his cock as it has done to me thousands of times when she is about to cum -- and then it happened -- she looked right at me, deep into my eyes and again cried our...I'm cumming, oh my god I am cumming, so good, god so good I'm cumming, yes cumming ohhhh yyyyeeesssss -- and they came together as Lenny buried his seed deep inside her pussy.

I cannot explain how awesome it was to see her cumming with another man as she gazed into my eyes -- loving every moment of it. Showing me a side of her that I never truly knew existed, although always hoped.

They lay in a tight embrace enjoying the moment as I watched on in complete satisfaction, still extremely hard and feeling the cool sensation of significant excaped pre-cum in my shorts.

After a while, they stood and embraced one-another. And one last time she looked at me deep in my eyes and planted a long two or three minutes tongue kiss on Lenny as she held his semi-hard penis in her hand, parting only at the mouth still holding his cock and thanked him for a wonderful massage. He returned his thanks, kissed her back while cupping her left breast and began to gather his things.

Before we knew it Lenny was gone and I was still on the couch nursing my erecting when my wife sauntered over and sat on my lap, facing me. A view and position I truly love. She looked at me sweetly and asked if I enjoyed myself. I assured her it was all I had imagined it would be and more.

I rubbed her back and came to the front of her breasts and began massaging her sweetness. She pulled my face close and I sucked her beautiful, soft boobs. She grinded her wet pussy on my now throbbing cock. I thought I would cum right then. But she stood and pulled my pants down and quickly stradled me. Taking all of my cock inside her on first stroke. She started where her and Lenny left off, feverishly fucking me. Her tits madly bouncing right before my eyes. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Then down grinding our bodies together. My cock was deep insider her she was fucking me like she had never done before. It was incredible and I took her right breast in my mouth and sucked her nipple just right and she called out again, I'm going to cum Hunny, I'm going to cum again, God I love you, thank you, I love you Hunny, I am cumming!!

And we exploded together in perfect bliss. It was awesome and we kissed and kissed and kissed until we dozed off and napped right there naked on the couch.