The Massage

Story Info
She gets a massage she'll never forget.
1.5k words
3.91
36k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acerbic
acerbic
1 Followers

As I walk into the dimly lit room, the smell of lavender and the sound of soft music immediately assault my senses. The lavender immediately relaxes my sore aching muscles and places my mind at ease. I sit on the edge of the table and begin removing my high heels. My feet ache from a day of meetings, but at least my pedicure has kept my feet attractive and soft. I remove the jacket of my business suit, feeling the warm breeze of the room kiss my now bare arm; it embraces me like a soft lover - gentle and strong. I relish in the feeling as I being to remove the rest of my outfit. Once completely undressed, I admire my figure in the mirror on the door. The hours in the gym have paid off as I enjoy looking at my legs and hips. I'm not super model by any stretch of the imagination, but men still turn their heads when I walk down the street. After this brief moment of ego stroking, I don the plush cotton bath robe and await the arrival of my masseuse.

I wait only a few minutes before Steve enters the room. I have marveled at Steve's body and mind since the first time I came to this spa. His hands are delicate yet strong, his shoulders broad and muscular, his face cherubic yet sinfully handsome. While he is more than enjoyable to look at, his mind is as impressive as his well-toned body. We have talked philosophy on many occasions and I have found that he is very knowledgeable yet he avoids be condescending or pompous. He greets me with a smile and I shyly smile back. If he only knew how many nights I had enjoyed passionate dreams of his wandering hands and soft pink lips exploring my body.

With a gentle touch on my arm, he prompts me to lie onto the table. I stand at the edge of the table and slip the robe off of my shoulders. As I do so, he holds the towel up to cover me. While the towel provides some level of modesty, it unfortunately also covers me in a way that prevents Steve seeing one of my better assets.

He slowly begins rubbing my neck. Beginning at my head, his warm oil-covered hands begin their slow firm dance across my skin. I let out a soft moan as his fingers begin to trace my neck with firm movements, removing the remnants of a demanding day from my body. Slowly yet with purpose, his hands move up and down my neck, venturing out to my shoulders. The warmth of his hands combined with the scent of vanilla and cinnamon in the massage oil makes my mind forget the day's activities and embrace the relaxing sensations. As my body feels his hands begin to move across my shoulders and gently down my spine, my mind begins to drift away into a welcome, relaxing nothingness.

Steve's hands slowly work their magic up and down my back. Reaching from side to side, I feel his body press against mine as he covers every inch of me with his hands. Alternating between gentle touch and firm strokes, his hands move down the down to the base of my spine. I feel his hands move across my hips, gently kneading and pressing. Every movement of his body against mine feels like a wave of electricity. I feel myself becoming excited as his hands press against my hips. His fingers wrap around my waist and I moan as he pulls me gently away from the table, only to lower me back as his hands slide back around.

I feel his hands slip under the edge of the towel, manipulating my hips. To my dismay he removes his hands from the towel and skips that which yearns for his touch most. I hear him squeeze more oil onto his hands and the electricity begins again when they make contact with my thighs. He slowly takes both hands; one inside and one out, and begins stroking my leg with steady motions. I feel myself getting wet as his hands slide up and down my legs. Unconsciously I part them wider, wanting his hand to slide higher and embrace my sexuality. To my dismay, his hands maintain their course, moving slowly down past my thighs, onto my calves.

His hands move with purpose and drive as he magically removes the tightness that has built-up throughout the day. My lips purse and I let out a gentle sigh as his fingers work from my knee to my ankle, relaxing and exciting me more and more with each touch of his hands. I feel my cheeks flush and I bite my lip wondering if he heard the desire in my sigh. I can feel each of his fingers move nimbly down to my feet, gently massaging and working each tender muscle with his touch. As he finishes with one leg, I feel his hands move deftly to the other. I can barely contain my desires as I know he will soon be within reach of my wetness. Surely he can sense my needs as I react to his every touch.

Meticulously, his hands begin traveling back up my leg. Each gentle massage and stroke sends more shivers through my body. His hands finally return to my thigh and begin the long teasing strokes that stop just below the towel. I moan loudly this time, not caring if he hears - my body needs his touch. Suddenly he stops. Did I scare him off or offend him? As I begin to raise myself up to speak, I feel his hand against my neck. He lowers his lips to my ears and quietly whispers. "Your desires will be fulfilled, just relax and enjoy the feeling." Somewhat embarrassed, but now excited beyond belief, I lay back into the table and wait for his hands to return to my body.

Instead of returning to my legs, I feel his hand caress the small of my back. Electricity shoots through my body as I feel his body lower towards me and his lips gently meet my skin. He begins softly kissing the small of my back I begin to quiver as I feel this mouth move up my spine. I feel the trail of his kisses as the warm air in the room blows slowly across the path of his touch. His hands move up to my back and I feel them stroke my shoulder. He gently moves my hair to one side, giving him a full view of my neck. His mouth returns to my body, kissing and teasing my neck with his tongue. I begin to turn towards him, wanting to feel his lips against mine, but he stops me with a gentle phrase of "Relax and enjoy".

He continues tracing my neck with his mouth as his hands begin to make subtle slides up and down my back. I bite my lip to keep from moaning loudly. I can feel my body building to a magical point without him touching the dripping wetness still hidden beneath the towel.

He senses me building to a pinnacle and to my dismay decides to tease me even more by stopping. He tells me to lie still and disappears from the room. Moments later I hear him return. I feel his presence at the end of the table. He softly takes each ankle into a hand and gently parts my legs further. His supple hands begin moving up the inside of my thighs. His fingers begin tracing small circles across my skin, my hips raise off of the table begging for his touch. I moan loudly as his fingers begin to trace a light outline around my pussy. His fingers are now cool to the touch as he slides his fingers through the dripping wetness, only pausing briefly to tease me more.

I feel him lean onto the table, his shoulders pushing my legs even wider. I feel his hands on my hips and his warm breath against my skin from behind. My body begins to tremble as he takes his tongue and masterfully begins teasing my womanhood with alternating short and long strokes. I press back against him, wanting to feel his tongue inside of me, wanting to be filled by this miraculous man.

His tongue continues to flick against me, building me higher and higher in a tower of pure ecstasy. He takes his now soaking wet fingers and slides them inside of me; only one at first, then filling me fuller with two. My body begins rocking against him, forming a rhythm with his hand. Every movement creates more and more electricity within me. He moves faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Each thrust filling me fuller than the last. I begin to moan, knowing that my climax is near. Just as my body begins to convulse in orgasmic pleasure, I feel him press his fingers deep inside of me and thrust his tongue against my clit, throwing me over the edge of delight.

I lose track of time and space, my toes curl and every muscle in my body feels stimulated. Steve lowers my hips back to the table and slowly pulls himself from the grips of my hold.

He gently leans over and kisses me softly. He whispers "I hope you are relaxed now. Next time, the will be more."

acerbic
acerbic
1 Followers