The Massage

Story Info
Helping a friend becomes intimate.
1.3k words
3.78
28.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late one night I was just getting off work when I decided to text some friends and see what everyone was up to that night. It was a cool night in spring, almost everyone was either "busy" or going to bed for school or work the next morning.

One friend said what she was doing but never indicated that she didn't want to talk or she didn't want company. She was stuck at home, doing homework, it was due the next day, but she was having trouble staying awake. I, being the friend that I am, offer my help, whatever I could do to help out. She agreed so I was off to her house in an instant. Taking the next right it was only about seven minutes to her place.

Once I had arrived she was either to enveloped in her work or didn't want to many interruptions, and texted me again 'just come in', she was in her room.

Walking back to her room seemed perfectly normal, it wasn't the first time I had been to house. The hallway was dark as the only lights on in the house were the front porch and her bedroom. I found her sitting cross legged on her bed in front of her laptop.

She looked up at me and asked, "Aren't you going to school for massages?"

"Yes... Question mark." I said.

"My shoulders are killing me, could you?" She asked knowing that I would.

"I don't have any massage oil, or lotion or anything, it's not going to be my best work" I start to complain but she cuts me off. "I just need to stay awake, and relieve some of this pain."she says as she rubs her shoulder in vain.

I finally agree and sit behind her on her bed. She is wearing a spaghetti strap t-shirt that looks like she was getting ready for bed, her bra straps are clearly visible. Her shorts have draw strings that are tied in the front. Her bare feet tucked under her crossed legs.

"how am I suppose to massage your shoulders with all of this in the way?" I ask.

She peers over her shoulder and scowls at me, then stands up and goes to the bathroom. A couple moments later I hear the toilet flush and the sink water run. She comes back and sits down on her bed, back to me. Crossing her legs again, I immediately notice her bra straps are gone.

I start off with the neck muscles, apply light pressure, before moving along her shoulders. I don't lift my hands over the straps of her shirt, instead I push them off her shoulders, and they fall lazily over her arms.

My view is of her head and her back, her hair is only shoulder length, so it isn't a problem. I start pressing my thumbs into her shoulder blades and she arches her back and moans.

"Did that pinch?"

"No, I think you popped something, it felt good"

I continue the massage moving from her shoulders towards the center of her back. Tracing the outline of her spine with light pressure from my thumbs. Moving down along her spine, she arch's her back slightly, inline with the placement and movement of my hands.

Massaging down her back I push her shirt down as I work. I notice that the only thing holding up her shirt are her tits. I move my around to her sides and her shirt falls off of her breasts.

Moving my hands to her front I massage her stomach. Methodically massaging her stomach and guiding my hands upwards, I brush my hands against the underside of her full D cup breasts. Her breasts are as soft as I thought they would be.

She didn't move, at first I wasn't sure she noticed. She had to have noticed. I brush my hands against her tits again, this time longer, massage just below them.

I gather my nerves together and cup my hands over her breasts "massaging" them. She doesn't protest, but continues to type on her laptop.

Tap, tap, tap, she goes on the keyboard.

Suddenly, she catches me off gaurd, "My knees are bothering me," she says.

I instinctly let go and she turns to get off the bed. Standing up, she turns around and I get a full view of her tits. She grabs the bottom of her shirt and lifts it over her head giving me an even better view of her perfect breasts. Then she gets down on her knees, moving the laptop in front of her. As she goes back to typing, she looks back up at me "are you done?" She asks.

She is on her knees on the side of her bed. Bending forward at the waist letting her breasts fall comfortably onto the bed. I get up and stand behind her getting down on my knees before massaging her neck and back again.

After about a minute or so, she turns her head to look at me, "are you hard?" She asks.

"No," is my response. Which was the truth at that moment.

"Interesting," she says.

"That might be my belt buckle you're feeling," I say thinking that she is complaining about something poking her.

"No, your belt buckle is up here" she says as she reaches around and puts her hand on my belt buckle. "your dick is down here" she says and without missing a beat puts her hand on my, then, soft dick. Leaving it there for a moment almost in disbelief that it is still soft.

With my hands on her shoulders and her hand on my dick, I was left in a very erotic position with a growing hard on.

"Can you get my lower back, too" she asks nonchalantly.

"Sure," I say.

Moving down her back I notice her shorts are more loose now than when I had first arrived, they easily fall in response to my advancing hands. My attention is immediately distracted as I realize she isn't wearing any panties.

It isn't long before I realize her shorts have fallen to the floor and my hands are on her bare ass.

I return my hands to her back before moving around to her stomach again. My nerves have long since gone, I slowly move my hands down to her groin before I use my index finger on my right hand to rub her clit, and slide my middle finger on my left hand into her wet pussy.

She moans softly as I work her clit, I remove my left hand from her pussy and begin to remove my belt and drop my pants freeing my now hard dick. Lowering my dick, I slide it over her pussy lips and she moans again.

Sliding my dick back and forth over her pussy, making her snatch nice and wet before I enter her.

"Wait..." she says.

She straightens up and braces herself against her bed, I stop moving, my dick spreading her pussy lips aching to be inside her. I can feel the juices excreted by her pussy on my dick.

I reach around and grab her tits, pinching her nipples.

There is a long pause but she doesn't say anything else.

I pull back one final time, she feels the blood rushing through her body and leans over almost laying down on the bed. I push my way into her, I go almost all the way in on the first go. She moans loudly in acceptance of my hard cock into her.

She arches her back as her first orgasm hits her immediately, her tight pussy squeezes my cock as wave after wave rolls over her.

We have great sex that night, and continue to have sex most nights after that.