The Massage

Story Info
Massage leads to sex.
1.4k words
3.63
41.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seagirl65
Seagirl65
4 Followers

Knock knock.

I'm standing outside your door, nervously shifting side to side, heart pounding inside my chest. I have been offering for three years to give you a massage, your stiff aching back finally convincing you to accept. I know you are nervous too and I am hoping I can maintain my libido long enough to make this a relaxing experience for both of us.

I hear you approach the door and pause before opening. I wonder if you are as nervous as I am, but I'm glad you are finally giving me a chance to give you this gift.

The door opens and your smile is almost my undoing. Your head dips down and you step back, welcoming me into your home. I pick up my massage table and step inside.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"I would love a glass of water, thanks"

I'm trying to keep my nervousness at bay. This is supposed to be about relaxing after all. I know when I finally get into the massage, everything will be fine but for now I can't seem to catch my breath and I'm probably fifty shades of red. The cool water soothes my throat and I feel my heat start to dissipate. I can do this... I can do this ... I know I can do this... just breathe through it. I take deep breaths and feel my body start to relax.

You're leaning against the counter, arms crossed, watching me... I'm sure wondering what a foolish idea this is and what the hell were you thinking? I look up into your eyes and smile.

"Shall we get started?"

I have a small list of questions relating to medical conditions, allergies and such. I'm taken back to the times when this situation was commonplace for me and feel myself relax a little more.

Soon the table is set up and I head to the bathroom, leaving you to undress and settle yourself between the sheets. I know you are still unsure of this but I'm confident that you will soon start to relax.

In the bathroom, I remove my shoes, socks and sweater, wash up and try to stretch out the last of my nervous energy. I fill the sink with hot water and let the bottle of lavender scented oil warm up.

Deep breathing, deep stretching, I warm my hands look at my reflection in the mirror and smile. I allow the warm glow inside of me to radiate out. I'm ready.

"Are you ready?"

A muffled sound comes from the table. You are face down and waiting for me. I start the music I prepared on my laptop and walk to the head of the table. Finally, my hands rest on your shoulders, only the sheet separating our skin.

"I'm going to start slow and with a light pressure. "

With my hands still on your tense shoulders I close my eyes and feel your breath, matching mine to yours.

"Take a deep breath and let it out slowly."

I fold the sheet down to your waist, pour some warm oil into my hands and slide them with a firm stroke from your neck down as far as I can reach. My fingers glide across your skin, feeling for the tense spots...down to your waist, up to the nape of your neck. Breathing with you and letting my hands explore your back, finding all the places you are holding tension. A knot here and there eases with a bit more pressure. Moving down your shoulders and arms, pulling the tension out through your hands, your body slowly starts to relax, your breathing getting deeper and slower. My mind, breath and hands come into sync with your body, the lavender scent washing over me and relaxing us both further.

"How are you doing? Pressure ok?"

"Feels really good, you can go deeper though"

"Ok... let me know if it's too much."

Now I go back to some of the knots, digging in a bit deeper. Holding, breathing and feeling the release. Long deep strokes along your spine. Pushing down on your shoulders and stretching your neck muscles.

"mmmm..."

I move to your side, my hands keeping contact with your body, working my way lower. Moving the sheet, I expose your right leg and backside. I wasn't sure if you would trust me enough yet to go sans boxers and I smile to see your bare skin. My hands continue their journey along your body, long strokes from thigh to shoulder, searching out your tension and working it out. I lose myself in the process, focussing completely on the muscles beneath your skin...assessing...releasing...breathing. Cover up the right side and move across to the left, my hands never leaving your body. You are deeply relaxed now and almost asleep.

Before we know it a half hour has gone by and I am ready to turn you over. I stand at your side holding the sheet between my body and the table, lifting the far side up a bit and directing you to turn. You are still a bit sleepy and slow to move but soon settle on to your back.

Checking in with you again I ask, "How are you feeling?"

And here's where I make my mistake.

I look into your sleepy eyes and I am lost. Your voice is low and sexy and slurred with sleep and you smile and tell me you feel great. I am awash with warm honey, the air between us thickens with desire. I struggle to keep composed but I think you sense the change in energy and you are watching me closer.

"Close your eyes"

I move down to your feet, uncovering the right one and after oiling my hands again, start to massage. You are still relaxed but there is now a different vibration to my touch. I'm moving slowly up your leg, uncovering as I go. I'm trying so hard to keep my focus on the muscles but the feel of your skin, the hair on your legs, and the catch in your breath as I reach your upper thigh all combine to distract me.

Our breathing becomes shallower and there is movement under the sheet that I am trying to avoid. I tuck the sheet in tight between your thighs and move your legs a bit apart. A little more oil and with long slow strokes from knee to hip I continue. The soft hollow at your hip distracts me and I notice too late to avoid my hand brushing along the length of your cock. A soft groan, I don't know if it was you or me, but I notice your hands are gripping the bottom sheet and your eyes are squeezed shut. The air around us sizzles with a new kind of energy.

I work a little more with your right thigh before covering that side and moving to the other. A deep breath and I start on your left foot. I move a bit quicker on the left leg, hoping to get back into that gentle relaxing state from earlier but once again the soft hollow of your hip calls me to linger. There is now an impressive bulge under the sheet and it is harder to ignore but I make brave attempt.

By now my own body has started to distract me as well. I feel the skin around my nipples tighten and I'm clenching my thighs together. There is a heat rising from me and my throat is getting very dry. With a sigh, I finish the lower half of your body, replace the cover and reach for the glass of water nearby. I'm refreshed by the coolness and move up above your head. Taking a seat in the chair, I place my hands on your shoulders, take a deep breath and force myself to relax. A small reprieve from the sexual tension evolves as I work the deep muscles around your shoulders and neck. I can feel your breath even out and your hands unclench and though your cock is still pulsing with life, we both manage to ignore it for a while longer.

I'm working now around your jaw and pinpointing pressure points around your face. My fingers brush across your lips, up around your ears and finish off around your scalp. Quickly I rub my hands together to create an intense heat and place them over your eyes. Closing my own eyes, I rest here for a minute...breathing with you...letting the heat of my hands pass through to you. Letting my hands finally drop to the table, I leave you with a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you" I whisper and escape to the bathroom. As I close the door behind me, I sink down and drop my head on my arms, thankful that I could keep my promise and make it through without molesting you.

But it was close. So deliciously close.

Seagirl65
Seagirl65
4 Followers