The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of her sucking, swallowing not to mention the prostate massage and the orgasm itself proved to be too much for me and for the first time ever in my life I truly passed out from cumming. Mind you passing out from orgasms isn't uncommon, it happens more times than people realize. This being my first and only time from passing out from an orgasm but I have seen many women passing out during an orgasm.

After that the rest is a blur, the only thing I remember is parts after coming to, but what was important is how I woke up. I was naked, laying on the massage table with a towel over my private area, and on my chest was a handwritten note that said "Your Welcome."

Sandy's Words:

My brother told me about how he was going to write about that day. I have to admit I wasn't crazy about the idea at first. I was concerned who would read it, why, basically all these questions. He explained to me about needing to get it out of his system and then showed me Literotica, the account he uses, the stories he wrote and I then I got It. In fact, I have become a fan of the site myself.

What I will share with you readers or fellow perverts is my thoughts. I want to get something straight, I love my brother with all my heart. Our relationship for the most part is normal. We do the same shit as other siblings do, just we are a bit more open with each other and we always been that way.

But the point is you can say we are unique in that fashion; maybe it's more common than people think, and maybe it's not. It's not exactly something people share. That isn't to say I am an incest fanatic like my brother is. I have read incest or as the site calls them Taboo stories, but that is only because he wanted me to better understand what he wanted to do. As to what happened that day, it was a combination of love for my brother, being turned on, and doing what felt right at the time. It's not something I can say will happen again or won't happen again but it's not something we ever discuss past we writing my thoughts for him on this story.

In short, all I ask is don't ask us for details about our personal lives for we want to remain anonymous, and also respect massage therapy. It's not an excuse to have sex even though it's a very intimate setting. We are there to provide a service, not be your sexual deviant. Okay?

12