The Massage Away Ch. 08 Pt. 15-16

Story Info
Rubbed the right way, the story continues to its conclusion.
5.1k words
4.6
6.2k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may have gathered that the first seven chapters lead into this one. Fair warning, it contains a variety of fetishes including Femdom, Cross-dressing, Interracial sex with two men and a wife, gay sex... If you don't like this, please find something you prefer! I again put it into Fetish as I did not know where else it should go! While this is the last of the series, I do appreciate your comments and suggestions, and I hope they have helped me make my writing better.

*****

Chapter 8

Part 15

Once the kitchen had been cleaned up, I ensured all would be ready for the morning. Before joining the festivities in the master bedroom, I removed my plug and ensured I was well cleaned before returning the plug to its rightful place.

Bringing wine, I knocked on the door.

"Come." I heard.

My Queen was showered and sitting in a chair in a tiny black baby doll. The two masters stood to each side, naked, and she was stroking them. Each stood proudly, smiling at me.

"Do come in, Stacie," my Queen offered, "and pour us some wine."

As I poured my wife turned to Marcus and took his cock into her mouth. "Hmmm, nice an hard!" she encouraged.

"Stacie I would like both of these cocks nice and hard for me. Marcus is being taken care of by me, and I need you to prepare Adam. I need no further prep as I have been incredibly wet since dessert, or should I say, being dessert, but I want Adam's cock very hard for me." and she turned back taking Marcus's cock into her mouth again.

Adam turned towards me. His cock was already hard but the last thing I wanted to do was disappoint my Queen, or myself.

I dropped to my knees beside the chair, so both my Queen and Master had full visibility of me. Adam turned to me, and I took his cock in my hand, my other hand going to his testicles. Massaging his balls, I guided his long black cock into my mouth. His hands went to his hips as he watched his hardening member slide in and out of my mouth. While I thought he was hard to begin my blowjob, I could feel him getting harder and longer, reaching further into my throat with each press.

I was starting to make loud, gagging noises when I felt his hands move to the back of my head.

"I need all of my cock lubricated, Stacie." he stated before pushing all the way down my throat, holding my head firmly, and pushing further. My air completely cut off, the panic that rose inside of me needed to be calmed. I swallowed as he pushed. I could feel my throat bulging as he pushed and held my face against his abdomen. I tried not to flail, focusing instead on the smell of him when I was released enough to take air. I also focused on the noise coming out of my wife's mouth as Marcus embedded his cock deeply into her mouth.

Adam released me and I fell back on my knees. Marcus helped my wife to her feet and walked her to the bed. She took a position on her hands and knees as she again took Marcus's cock into her mouth.

Adam stepped back from me, his cock standing proud covered in my spit, which also drooled down my chest. He then walked to the other side of the bed and knelt between my wife's legs, opening them further. Marcus kept up his piston motions, slowing down while Adam positioned himself at my Queen's waiting, glistening pussy.

He lined his cock head to her lips, and I watched as he pressed forward. I heard my wife groan around the cock in her mouth. Adam pressed deeper, slowly, but continuously, pushing my Queen further onto Marcus's cock. Adam had about two thirds of his cock embedded, likely as far as I had ever reached, when both he and Marcus began to move in unspoken unison.

"Sit in the chair, Stacie." Marcus instructed, and I moved to the side of the room.

I watched my wife, my Queen, being spit roasted. Each man pressed forward while the other retracted back. My wife's stunning body slid back and forth across the bed. The dance before me was incredible in its motion and passion. The sounds coming from my Queen were a mix of frenzied passion, impending orgasm, and a little pain. Each of these men was considerably bigger than me!

I reached between my legs, the black spandex dress being quite short and accessible and began stroking my cock, watching as the first crescendo approached.

Between Adam's push causing her to moan around Marcus's cock, and Marcus's push causing her to gag and push back onto Adam's cock, it appeared that pleasure was literally a two-way street. Fluids flowed from her mouth and her pussy as her body moved in an erotic frenzy.

My Queen's moans became louder, moving towards a scream and the motions of each cock intensified with the increased momentums of her lovers. Marcus did not let his cock out of her mouth as Adam reached all the right spots within my wife's pussy. What would have been an incredible scream was a muffled exclamation around Marcus' black rod, embedded in her mouth. Neither relented as my wife literally bounced on the bed, her orgasm reaching every point in her body, her hands gripping the sheets, her abdomen and legs tightening, her muscles flexing a grip around Adam's torso.

Marcus slid his cock out of her mouth, my wife panting and mumbling something incoherent. Adam lay forward, his cock deeply inside her still, and gently lifted my life's love into his arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck, my Queen held on as Adam turned on the bed and lay back against the pillows at the top. My wife, now on top, lifted her head and kissed him gently, then gave him a longer lingering kiss.

I think she thought the passion was slowing at that point; I do not believe she knew Marcus was climbing onto the bed behind her. As Marcus lifted her negligee, she raised her arms and looked back. I believe she was going to say something when Adam pulled her forward into a renewed, intense kiss and thrust his tongue into her mouth. His large hands reached down and grabbed each cheek of her muscular ass and pulling her open.

I could see her jump slightly as she felt the head of Marcus' cock touch her ass.

"Shhh. Please just relax my Queen. Let us take care of you again." Marcus soothed her as the tip of his cock head slipped into her rings.

"Oh, shit Marcus!" my Queen snapped. "Oh Marcus! Fuck! Oh, don't...oh! "

Marcus stopped his progression. Adam held still.

"Don't what, my Queen?" Marcus asked. "Do you want us to stop?"

The breathing from my wife was coming in short spurts. As her breath calmed, no further request to stop followed. I found myself holding my breath, watching. I do not know if a safe word had been discussed, but everyone knew the word 'don't'. This moment would define a path forward. Each man wanted her. I believe she wanted them. I was merely watching the three players. I was watching my wife held by two large black cocks from each side. The phrase 'spit roasted' was so appropriate at this moment frozen in space.

My Queen was held in place. Adam's hands held her hips, his fingers extended holding her cheeks apart. His cock, about half way in, firm and glistening, seemed to hold her suspended, but it was her choice to drop down onto him or not. Marcus behind, appeared to be holding her ass in the air with just the tip of his cock. I could see her pelvis start to move ever so slightly. As she moved, her pussy lips extended slightly then pulled back, almost pulsing around his cock. Marcus held very still, holding the head board for balance, his hips holding his beautifully veined cock back, waiting. Her movements now offered the same pulsing movement to his cock.

"Would you like us to continue, Kalie?" he asked again.

A whisper came from her mouth, eyes closed "yes." and I watched as the two men again started to move slowly.

"Oh my God!" my Queen rasped "Oh don't go too quickly, please, oh God! Slowly, please, slowly, oh shit!"" she moaned into Adam's face and Marcus continued to press in further.

The bodies moved in rhythm, rocking slowly. Marcus held his impressive dark body over the other two, his weight suspended above Kalie's flexed back muscles. I watched the muscles in his ass tighten and release as his hips moved slowly.

Beneath, Adam had engaged her mouth, their tongues doing their own dance his lips enveloping and sucking my wife's lips into his mouth. His hips moved up and down lifting and dropping her weight and consequently, her pussy, over top of his cock. Her pussy lips were stretched further and further with each unified movement.

When not pulled by Adam's mouth, words, not sentences formed at her lips. "Oh God! Shit! Yes, Oh slow! Yeah! Oh god! Please. Oh please. Oh fuck...!"

Her moans intensified along with the movements of the two men. My Queen is an incredibly muscular, fit lady, yet she looked so small, and pale, between these two large muscular black men. In the animal world, there was no question of power, but in this moment, I knew that the control lay with my Queen, this strong, beautiful woman who was sandwiched between men who each out weighed her two to one. While she gave no instruction, nor did she orchestrate, this was her choice. At that moment I realized that I was merely a voyeur, the cuckold watching his wife being taken, cock in hand.

Kalie's arms had been holding her torso above Adam, now allowed herself to drop against his chest. That movement allowed Adam to push his cock up as she slid down his torso. His hands on her ass guided her down more firmly, pushing his cock further and much deeper. The moans and sounds from her mouth were pure rapture, pure pleasure, pure desire.

Marcus, behind and above, allowed his body to drop in unison, but appeared to wait while she adjusted to Adam's girth. He could hear the sounds of passion and timed his continuation based on her needs. He and Adam appeared to work very much as a team. Adam held her ass, positioning for himself, and spreading her ass open, allowing his man Marcus to have access and maximizing Kalie's comfort as his cock worked deeper.

"You cock feels so good in my pussy, baby. You are soooo deep." she moaned into Adam's shoulder. She turned her head and looked at me.

"His cock is reaching so far in, Stacie. You have never reached that point. It feels so good. This is what you wanted, isn't it my little sissy?" she asked, her eyes mere slits of pleasure.

"Yes, my Queen. It is. I love watching you pleasured by these two men." I responded looking into her eyes. "You are very beautiful. Stunning."

"And you hired Marcus for me Stacie. Now he is getting deeper into...oh God, oh fuck, Marcus, yes baby, oh my God!" and suddenly my Queen's attention was no longer on me.

With my wife laying flat on Adam, his cock buried to the hilt, Marcus was lowering himself with each motion downward, deeper, and deeper into her ass. His ass raised and lowered, his cock, slippery and shiny, going deeper.

He was about two thirds in now, my wife gripping the sheets, her moans almost shrieks.

"Oh God. I am so full. Please, Marcus, slowly, ohhhhh fuuuucccckkkkk!" she yelled as Marcus pressed on.

"I don't know if I can OH SHIT OH FUUUCCCKKKK!!" she yelled out as Marcus lay flat on her back, his cock fully embedded in her ass, Adam's deep in her pussy, then everyone lay very still.

All I could hear was the three of them breathing, and a soft whimpering from my wife.

Marcus began to move first as he began to fuck her ass.

"I can feel your cock, my man." Marcus stated as he began a two-inch dance, his cock emerging slightly then sliding back in. I watched as he held himself against Kalie's back, but held himself up just enough not to crush her between them. His ass flexed and relaxed as her began to move her body up and down against Adam.

"You are very deep, Marcus." Adam responded. "Does that feel good, my Queen?" he smiled up at her and kissed her.

"Yes, baby. Oh, it feels sooo good. I am soooo full. Ohhhhhh..." she responded, and her mind moved to the sensations, words no longer possible

The two men were suddenly moving in a unified, completely embedded dance. Kalie was a firm white body between these two muscular black men, and her body was merely conforming to their movements. With each press upward by Adam, Marcus allowed her body to move upwards, then pressing down as Adam allowed her body back against him. All of this while their very large cocks, out of sight, danced against each other, one in her ass, one in her pussy.

The moans from all three intensified. As each man pleasured my wife, he felt the other as they shared a common space, a common friction. It was almost like they masturbated each other, with Kalie between them as their toy. Kalie's sounds became more pitched, her breathing more ragged. These men were reaching and sharing common ground, that being ground very deep inside her.

I watched in fascination as they pressed back and forth. I watched the movements becoming faster, more intense. My cock was hard, I did not want to cum yet. I tried to hold back but I could not stop my hand which had a mind of its own, when I heard Adam roar.

"Oh fuck! I am CUMMING!" he bellowed, his body jerking up even though Marcus was pressing down. The sounds that occurred then is one I will remember for the rest of my day. The scream of complete passion that came out of my wife, the yell from Marcus and the continued sounds of ecstasy from Adam was a literal symphony of sexual release. My cock shot ropes of cum onto my stomach, a power that I had not experience in years. The passion on the bed seemed to continue for ever, even though it might have been only a minute as it slowed.

As the three came to stillness, their breath was all you could hear. While Marcus continued to hold himself up slightly, it was obvious that he was allowing his weight to settle. I was almost afraid he would crush my wife against Adam. Her hand was out to the side, and she turned it over, reaching out to me. I knelt beside the bed and took her hand in mine. We stayed there immobile, the three breathing in front of me. My wife sandwiched between two impressive black men who had pleasured her, and me on my knees holding the hand of the most incredible woman I could imagine.

My wife finally spoke. "I think you have some clean up to do Stacie." And she smiled at me.

"Yes, my Queen." I smiled back into her eyes.

Marcus was the first to move. You could hear the other two breathe easier as he lifted himself up. I watched his cock emerge from the pink ass beneath him. Soft, he was still 50% bigger than me erect.

He stepped on the bed and stood beside me. Without hesitation I took his cock into my mouth and cleaned off the mixture that coated it, squeezing out the last of his seed. As I did this, I heard my wife kiss Adam and I watched as she lifted herself off his cock, the string of cum stretching from his cock as he slipped out.

"Adam first, Stacie." she instructed, and reached over to lift his cock.

I stood up and placed my hands on the bed, taking his cock into my mouth. His softening member was fully coated in pussy juices and cum, tasting totally different than Marcus's but each was as pleasurable as the other. Adam had more cum left in his cock, and it twitched additional beads into my mouth. Soft, I could take his full length with ease.

"Now me, Stacie. I think you have two holes to clean and both are very full." My wife purred at me.

Climbing up onto the bed, I positioned myself between her legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and stretched. Adam's cum had overflowed her. With her legs raised, her pink anus was open and dripping cum onto the sheets. I leaned forward, first sucking and tonguing out Adam's semen, filing my mouth. I then carefully extended my tongue below her anus and sliding my tongue upwards until I slid into her open ass sucking out the mixture contributed to by Marcus.

I cleaned both holes well until she rubbed my head and thanked me.

"You did that quite well, Stacie." Then looking up at her lovers "and you did me quite well gentlemen!" and they all laughed.

"Now Stacie. I am quite exhausted. I think it is time for you to shut down the place and get to bed. Tomorrow, I would like you to be ready to serve breakfast in bed for three. I think service should be professional and the tray should have the key to your chastity cage on it, with you locked of course. We can decide which of us will hold the key tomorrow."

I lifted myself from the bed, nodded and leaned in to kiss her.

"Good night, my Queen." I offered.

"Good night, Stacie. I love you." she replied sleepily.

I put out the candles, shut off the music, and as I closed the door I turned and watched my Queen snuggle into Marcus's back and Adam snuggle in behind her.

Part 16

Marcus and Adam were leaving in the morning, and I had mixed emotions. I know my Queen did as well. From an event that she had no knowledge of, to an event that will never be forgotten, this both tested us and cemented us.

I wanted to impress one last time, so I prepared a lovely breakfast without request. Arranging the trays, I brought them to the door one by one, and knocked.

"Oh, God, come in. Yes, oh baby, that is so good" I heard from the other side.

Opening the door, Marcus was over my wife, not fucking her, but making love. Her arms were around his lower back, pulling him forward. The sheets were off the bed in a heap. I watched his ass move up and down, he was almost doing a push-up, but his hips gyrated, and he was connected by a large, black cock sliding in and out with each gyration , pushing and pulling the lips of her pussy.

"Oh my God you feel good baby. SOOO big." My wife moaned. "Here, Stacie...oh, come here darling..." and she held her hand out.

I walked over to the side of the bed and she took my hand. "Oh, he is soooo big, Stacie. Are you watching? Are you enjoying this? Oh, I am. Oh fuck I am..." She turned back and reached up with a kiss for Marcus. I held her hand while this stunning man made love to my wife.

I knelt beside the bed, letting go of my Queen's hand. It returned to her man like I had never held it. From perhaps two feet away, I watched my master's cock, shiny and wet, its veins standing, retract, then re-enter. With each movement, her pussy lips wrapped around it, accepting on insertion, then reaching out around the shaft, apparently holding on, while he retracted.

Her arms around his waist, she lifted her head into his chest, and kissed his nipples, then sucking one and then the other into her mouth. Her teeth held the nipple as he pulled away, and the groan coming from his mouth confirmed his pleasure.

"Baby, I will never tire of this pussy," he moaned, "yeah, bite my nipples. I am going to have a lot of this pussy." She pulled back from his chest and looked up at him, smiling. His broad smile turned to an open invitation, and I watched my wife close her eyes, and reach for his lips. The passion of the kiss was real, blatant, and mutual, as their mouths danced together, open lips, and active tongues. All this time, he never stopped pleasuring her pussy.

Breaking the kiss, she turned to me. "Stacie. Our other guest is beside you now. I think it is our responsibility to take care of our visitors. Since I am taking care of Marcus, Adam is your responsibility. Please take care of Adam, Stacie. Make me proud. I want enthusiasm and passion from you, no hesitation. Our guests should be happy and taken care of. And as I am your Queen, you will do it!"

I turned to see Adam standing beside me. He had just showered and was stroking his cock watching the events on the bed.

"You heard the lady, Stacie. Make her proud, slut!" And he placed his hand on my shoulder, dropping me to my knees.

I reached forward with both hands, kind of appropriate based on his size, and brought his head to my mouth. His cock, while hard, felt soft, velvety His head was smooth and there was a bead of precum which disappeared in my mouth.

12