The Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he moved his hand from my balls to my shaft, and began a firm up and down movement with his finger and thumb locked around me. His other hand kept up its relentless pleasuring around my anus, then suddenly I felt him slip inside me and let out a cry of pleasure. I knew I couldn't last long now, as his pumping was just forcing me to ejaculate.

Over the noise of my breathing and the background music I could now hear another unmistakable sound, as Jane's panting had reached a load regular moaning, which I knew could mean only one thing - she was about to cum too! Julie must have got her that aroused!

Somehow Jane's orgasm noises were the trigger I needed to let go, and as Dave's fingers continued their relentless up and down pumping of my rock hard cock, I let out a huge cry as I felt my spunk start to pour out as I reached my orgasm too. He kept on fingering my ass, slipping his finger out of me but circling and arousing, as his other hand kept on pumping me and I felt splash after splash landing on my belly dry. Soon he slowed to a gentle pace as the last of my dribbles came out to join the rest of my cum splashed over my belly.

"Congratulations, Andy!" said Dave, "on your first Ra-dti. And I think Jane's just finished hers too, so I'll just ring the bell. You can use your towel to clean up if you like."

Feeling so full of hormones and yet so embarrassed when I pulled the towel from my face to see Dave there between my legs, his sweater sleeves pulled up, reaching round to find the little bell on the drawers behind him. I couldn't help but notice the huge swelling in his black briefs - he'd obviously enjoyed jerking me off nearly as much as me.

I'd just about wiped my belly clean when the door opened and Julie came in - her cardigan now completely unbuttoned - followed by Jane, with her towel wrapped around her.

"Come and lie up here next to Andy," said Dave. She and I looked at each other, neither saying what we both knew - we'd just had orgasms with our hosts!

As she reached the bed, she came and cuddled me, her towel dropping behind her so we were in a naked embrace. We kissed - it seemed the natural thing to do - while I felt Julie climb up on the bed the other side of me.

When we broke off, we both partially lay back to see Julie now on my left, cardgan undone and panties off, with Dave still in his sweater but he'd slipped his briefs off too, and had his long uncut cock just hanging there for all to see.

"Well, how was it for you both?" he asked.

"It was just amazing! " I said. "I never thought I could possibly do anything like it, especially with you wanking me off like that!"

"Well same here," added Jane, giving me a quick peck on the cheek, "I'd never have thought another girl could make me cum at all, let alone as well as you did Julie. Your fingers were just so arousing. Mind you the way you sucked my fingers was pretty good too Dave!"

Dave and Julie smiled at each other, then Dave spoke. "It's really good to hear you both enjoyed it - but it's not over yet you know. Under the rules of Ra-dti, the donors of pleasure have to continue for at least four hours, and we've only been going for just over one. So we need to pleasure you both some more!"

"What often seems to happen," smiled Julie, is that having both cum separately the receiver couple want to make love together, so the donors have to help them. That's certainly what happened to us, wasn't it Dave?"

"Yes, and also when we served Jim and Becky. So you don't have to, but if you'd like we're still here to pleasure you."

"And I'd like to pleasure your cock a little by sucking it," smiled Julie, looking over at me, "if that's alright with you Jane."

Jane smiled, then nodded. "You suck his cock while I kiss him a little!"

And as I saw Julie bending down to my half-erect cock, so my wife put her head over mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. It was heaven, to have two women serving me at once - and no male hands at all! Then I felt my legs being massaged, and knew that Dave was stroking me too.

With Julie's expert attention at my cock and balls, I was soon raging hard again despite the aches of cumming just a short while before.

Jane and I broke off our kiss and both turned to watch Julie's head bobbing up and down on my hard shaft, with Dave stroking my inner thighs, his hands meeting his wife's at my balls.

I reached over to cup Jane's breast in my hand, and she put her hand behind her head to show it off for me. Her nipple was as sensitive as ever, as my practised moves began to arouse her again.

"God it's arousing me to see Julie sucking you off like that!" said Jane, smiling at me. "I can't believe how juicy I'm getting just watching her lips move up and down your shaft. You know she's got no panties on, so why don't you just finger her a little, Andy? She said she's here to please us, and I know you've always wanted to finger Julie, haven't you?"

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying, and didn't want to deny anything right now. Julie had heard of course, and keeping her mouth wrapped around my cock, had wriggled into a kneeling position with her bottom on the air, exposoing herself to my sight and my fingers...

So as Julie continued to suck me, and obeying my wife's orders, a slipped my hand up Julie's thigh to feel the wetness of her slippery cunt. She was obviously well aroused to, so I explored her folds, slipping into her vagina and flicking her clitoris as Jane watched, entranced.

"So is this what you wanted to see?" I asked, "Me fingering Julie while she sucks me off? It certainly feels good to me!"

Jane smiled, and licked her lips provocatively.

"Well," I continued, "You certainly need something to keep your lips busy, and my cock's already being taken care of. So would you like to suck on Dave a little? You've always told me you'd like to try sucking an uncut cock, so now is your chance! Dave, could you help please?"

Dave stepped back from the bed, and walked round toward Jane, his cock standing proudly forward under his sweater, and bouncing with each step. He put one knee on the bed, to get his cock closer to Jane's mouth, then leaned forward, pushing his hardness towards her with his right hand.

"How's this for you?" he asked, as if it was an everyday occurrence.

Because Jane and me had our heads so close together, his cock was only inches from my face too, giving me a close-up view of my wife licking at the end of his erection before taking it into her mouth.

It made me stiffen too, watching her suck him, just like watching Julie suck me had aroused Jane. This time Julie pulled back from sucking me, but still held me firm in front of her while she watched Dave being sucked by Jane. And of course I kept me fingers exploring Julie's cunt all the while.

I could tell we were both getting pretty aroused now, but as Dave and Julie had suggested, it was maybe time for Jane and me to make love properly.

"Jane!" I whispered in her ear, "would you like to make love to me yet?"

She pulled back from Dave's cock, his bell-end now fully exposed and glistening in front of her.

"In just a minute, pet, I'm just needing a couple of things, first." And she smiled at me. "Julie, please can you give me some oral stimulation, and use you fingers on me, a bit like you did before?"

"Of course!" smiled Julie, looking round at her new sexual partner, then moving her body over mine she dropped her head between Jane's legs and I watched her rhythmic movements as Jane smiled and closed her eyes in pleasure. I'd had to slip out of Julie when she moved across to Jane, but the new angle meant I could see up inside her cardigan to her breasts, now pressed against my belly and cock as she licked and kissed Julie's pussy.

After a few moments of private pleasure Jane opened her eyes again, and moved her head forward back over Dave's cock. I'm not sure if he wasn't expecting it or what, as he let out a loud gasp as she took him inside her.

"Oh God," he said, "I'm so sorry but I may not be able to hold back much longer!"

Jane pulled back off his cock and looked at me again. "Well the other thing I'd want is to watch you suck him off dear! You know how you've always wanted to feel a man's cock in your mouth, haven't you? And I think Dave's just ready for you!"

God, what was she saying? I'd never said that to her, even if I had secret thoughts in that direction. But Dave? And here in front of my wife? And now?

Jane didn't wait for an answer, just reaching up her free hand to grab Dave's cock and pull it towards my open mouth. I saw it glistening, then suddenly it was inside me and I was sucking on him. I just had to grab hold of his cock, and found Jane's hand already there as we both pumped and wanked him. First there was just a salty taste of his pre-cum, and the feeling of his large hot tool filling my mouth. Then as Dave cried out, I felt his hot cum splashing against my throat. I nearly gagged, but swallowed and swallowed as he kept spurting more cum into my mouth. I realised my head had been bobbing up and down on his shaft too, as I slowly subsided my speed while his last dribbles came out. There was still spunk all in my mouth so I pulled my head back and moved my lips towards Jane's, smiling.

She knew what she was about to get, and put her tongue out as I kissed her, pushing my tongue and Dave's spunk into her mouth for her to swallow too. God it was unbelievable.

Jane was now panting as Julie's lips and fingers did their work.

"Soon please!" she murmured, as we broke off our kiss.

Julie pulled back from Jane, kneeling on the side of the bed, her breasts hanging wonderfully framed by the soft pink of her cardigan, and she wiped the back of a finger over her lips to dry off a little.

"She's all yours, Andy - I hope you both enjoy great orgasms together!" she smiled.

Dave had now stood up beside the bed, leaving Jane and me naked, side my side.

"Which way for you?" I whispered, "missionary or doggy or sides or what?"

"Oh I'm so ready I don't care! It's easier just to lie on my back and let you all please me!" she smiled, "This is such a wonderful experience!"

So I knelt up, and pulled her legs apart, slipping a finger between her legs to feel the wetness of her cunt. Somehow it seemed quite natural now to be about to make love to Jane while Dave and Julie looked on - and so different from everything we'd ever done before.

"Julie," I said, "please come and lie down next to Jane, so I can finger you while I fuck her."

God it was all so wonderful, having donors who just had to give. I waited, kneeling between Jane's legs, while Julie lay down beside her.

"That's right, now snuggle up close, and open your legs and open your cardy so I can see your breasts - there's a good girl!"

Julie did just as I asked, showing off her well trimmed pussy and gorgeous breasts. I dropped forwards, supporting my body with my left arm while I slid my cock up into my wife's waiting vagina. I found my way in so easily, and she gasped the way she always does, as I pushed right up inside her.

My right hand I now used to slip between us and finger her clitty, arousing her more. Then I realised I needn't trouble myself tonight, as Julie could finger Jane, while I fingered Julie!

"Julie, please come and finger my wife while I fuck her!" I ordered, and once I felt her hand slide into position, I slid my hand between Julie's legs and into her wet pussy.

It was a great way to make love, as I could bend down to suck Jane's nipples, knowing she was getting a good clitty flicking from Julie while I just shafted her and watched her arousal build up.

As I watched her face I could see Julie's too, and fingering her clitty then pushing deep inside her I knew she was nearly ready to cum. Maybe I'd take her all the way so they both came together?

I carried on my arousal of Julie while I kept on shafting Jane, then to my delight Julie moved her head over and began sucking on Jane's nipple. I slipped my fingers out of her, then moved my hand over her body to finger her from behind, and she lifted her leg to give me more space. She so wanted to cum!

But is was Jane who got there first, her panting rising higher and higher, faster and faster as she went towards her peak. I knew it was going to be a good one for her from the way she was thrashing about - it was difficult to stay in her! And then she was cumming, panting and shouting, pressing harder down on my cock and squashing Julie's fingers between us.

"Yes, now!" she shouted, "give it to me nooooooowwwwwww!" and she exploded in a peak of ecstacy, her vagina working up my cock as Julie's fingers kept arousing her clitty.

As she came, so Julie began to cum too, a lighter panting with a regular "Ahhh!" as she worked up and down on my fingers, sucking hard on Jane's nipple.

I was just planning to slip out of Jane and into Julie when I felt my bottom cheeks being pulled wide open, and felt a warm hardness up against my anus. God it was Dave, and he had his cock right against me, slipping and sliding over me.

I knew I didn't have long - I was that near cumming - so I quickly slipped out of Jane and pushed into Julie from behind as she started her orgasm, and it seemed to fire her up harder.

I was now holding on behind her, my cock pushed right up inside her and one hand stroking her breast, searching out that hard nipple, while the other fingered her clitty in time with her breathing.

Suddenly I felt Dave behind me again, holding my bottom cheeks open, and stroking his pre-cum covered cock over my anus.

The sight of Jane, smiling as she recovered, and the feel of Julie's orgasming body, with my cock deep inside her, and the intense arousal of Dave playing around my ass meant that I knew I was past the poiont of no return.

"God Julie!" I shouted, "I'm going to fuck you now, while Jane watches, and Dave has his cock in my crack. I'm going to cum now! Yes, now, yes, now yes, now!"

And I felt my spunk shoot up inside her body, matching my thrusts with the last of her cumming spasms.

It was such a fabulous feeling, knowing my cum was pumping into her, then as I was just slowing down I felt a sudden warm splashing on my bottom cheeks as Dave jerked himself off over me.

"So that's what you mean by Rad-ti!" I gasped, smiling over at Jane who was now lying, eyes shhut and smiling.

"Yes," replied Julie, turning her head round to smile back at me. "Thank you so much for cumming inside me, it has been such a pleasure to serve you both, hasn't it Dave?"

"Yes," said Dave, from behind me, "it's certainly been a good start to this Rad-ti session. I think we all need a calming shower or snooze now, before we see what's next..."

To be continued...

(c) 2009 maudecardy

12