The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She twisted and squirmed on the table, making her breasts wobble under her shirt in a most delectable way. "Ready sweetheart?" I asked, to let her know I was about to open the valve.

"Yes, damn you.... do me.... But I don't know how I am supposed to hold it in when you have me tied in this position."

"Don't worry. I am going to plug you like putting a cork in a bottle. Here we go."

The bag was at least three feet above the table, and the fluid flowed into her like water from a garden hose. Her passages were already cleaned, so there were no obstacles. I knew she would be feeling the cool liquid climbing rapidly through her tunnels. To heighten the sensation I lowered my head and began licking her pussy.

"JESUS CHRIST..... OH MY GODDDDD......" Her ass bounced on the table as the muscles in her legs contracted and released. She was no longer thinking about being humiliated and embarrassed; she was in the world of sensations. I loved seeing women in this state and knowing that I had put them there.

When I thought there was enough water in her to manipulate I put my hands on her belly and kneaded her flesh in a way I knew would work the fluid around and cause a pleasant kind of cramping. It was a technique my mentor had taught me and it never failed to turn a woman into a bowl of pulsating jelly. Joanna would remember this massage for a long time to come.

Again a gurgling noise announced that the last of the water had flowed out of the bag and into Joanna's intestines. It was time to plug her and start the agitation for the rinse cycle. I lubricated the plug and positioned it so I could push it in quickly when the nozzle was removed. Her sphincter would hold the fluid only for a few moments and she needed to be corked promptly.

The plug contained an air bladder that was attached to what looked like a miniature bicycle pump. Once it was in place, a little air was pumped in to make the bladder expand and seal the opening. The pump was then detached, leaving a short tube with a valve on the end.

"When I let you go to the bathroom you can remove this plug by opening the valve and letting the bladder deflate," I explained to the writhing and moaning woman on the table. A few quick motions and it was done. The next step was to slap her ass with my hand to make her twist and squirm so that liquid would slosh around and do its job.

"AHHHH.. Ohhh that stings.. Whooo, where is it going now.... My godddd...."

By slapping first one cheek, then the other, I made her swivel her hips back and forth, driving the water like the agitator in a washing machine. Every twenty seconds or so I felt her pussy to make sure she was still turned on and wet. The whole idea was to keep her hot while preparing her for what was to come. After a couple of minutes I could see she was tiring.

"I think that's enough. I'm going to release you now to go into the bathroom. When you are done get into the shower. I will join you there."

"Oh thank you Sir, I don't think I can take much more," she said gratefully.

Gingerly she eased her body off of the table and pigeon-walked into the bathroom. Watching her humiliation and helplessness hardened me even more than I already was. She was my sex toy to play with as I wanted. I began removing my clothes.

Somewhere along the path of my explorations of the erotic I had discovered the wonders of the sex sling. After much research I had purchased a remarkable device of incredible flexibility. It was made of soft leather with multiple straps and harnesses for positioning the body in every conceivable position. Two chains allowed you to suspend it from pre-positioned hooks in the ceiling, and I had installed hooks in various rooms of my house, including in the large shower where Joanna was now washing herself.

The really unique feature of this sling was that with the woman in it you could turn it upside down and flip her from being face up to being face down, and visa versa. Thus you could play with her breasts and pussy, and then in a flash have her ass up and her tits hanging down for whatever you wanted to do to them.

I waited for about five minutes after I heard her start the shower; then I took this special toy and a big bath towel, and entered the bathroom. Mr. Happy preceded me like the javelin of a knight on horseback.

Joanna was standing in the warm water spray from the multiple adjustable jets in the huge shower stall. I had built this shower so that four people could be in there together and all have hot water on whatever parts of their body they wished. The water was heated by an in line adapter on my furnace and never ran out.

I turned off the water and draped the fluffy towel over her shoulders. "How do you feel?" I asked.

Her long black hair had come down and was soaked and matted to her neck and shoulders. The black pendant between her hard-nippled tits was her only cover, and the expression on her face was one of resignation, tinged with excitement. She made no move to hide her body from me, and looked with interest at my rampant erection and the leather hardness dangling from my hand.

She smiled. "I feel drained... and very, very clean."

I began attaching the chains to the hooks in the ceiling. "Dry yourself and tell me what it was like having all that liquid wash through your body." I saw her eyes get wide as she took in the nature of the contraption I was assembling.

"It was very sensual," she said. "I had no idea that part of my body could feel so sexual. Even the cramping was erotic. What is that thing you're hanging up?"

"It's a special kind of hammock. The brand name is "Sex Net", and you are going in it. It will allow me to maneuver you into any position I want."

"Uh oh."

"Come sit right here," I said, taking the towel away.

The leather seat was like a child's swing, and once Joanna was in it, her arms and legs could be secured with the various straps that were part of the "net". Another strap went around her waist and a third under her arm pits to circle her chest just above her breasts. There was a maze of lines and pulleys that I could use to control the position of any part of her body.

I began by hoisting her off the floor and laying her on her back. Her head was hanging down and her hips were the highest point on her body. I adjusted the ropes until her pelvis was in line with mine. The self-locking pulleys engaged and held her in that position.

"Let's see how your pussy has survived your ordeal," I said. By moving up between her splayed legs I could lay my granite hard on directly on top of her fur covered hot spot. A little back and forth sawing motion and she was running like a leaky faucet. Her hips jerked upward trying to capture me.

"OHHH... You've got me sooo hot," she moaned. "PLEASE FUCK ME NOW...."

"I'm going to fuck you all right, but not like this. You know what all the preparation has been for."

"Oh goddd... yes I know. But I'm scared. That's never been done to me before."

The head of my cock nudged her clit. "Do you want me to stop?"

"NOO... DON'T STOP."

I laughed. "You don't have the power to stop me anyway. I am going to have you in the ass, and you are going to love it."

Stepping back I pulled on the magic rope that flipped her legs back over her head and turned her upside down. I spun her around so that her ass presented itself to me. It was at just the right height. I was ready to go to work on it when I noticed how enticing her tits looked hanging free and vulnerable.

"My little milk cow," I teased as I knelt and pulled on her elongated nubs. She shook her body in the harness, making her tits dance and putting more pressure on her nipples.

"Yes.. YES.... I'm whatever you want me to be."

I slapped her tits a couple of times and stood up. From a niche in the shower wall I retrieved a plastic bottle. "This is a special lotion. The secret of giving you pleasure instead of pain the first time is lots of lubricant, applied continuously. That's one reason we are doing this in the shower."

"OHHHHH... JUST GET ON WITH IT... For god's sake.."

I soaked my fingers with the creamy fluid and traced a path down the crack of her ass and up onto her pussy, where I wiggled my finger tips. Her hips bucked and twisted, causing the sling to sway from side to side.

"Doesn't your husband ever do things like this to you?"

"God no," she moaned. "He would never even think of something like this."

I dabbed some lotion on her clit, and then moved my fingers back up the channel to the opening that was about to be enlarged. "You should not have to miss out on life's great pleasures. Keep coming to me and you can have it both ways--your stable, vanilla marriage, and all the sexual excitement you can stand."

"Ummmm.. that feels so gooood... I think you're... right. This.. may.. be... the best thing.... for my...... marriage. OHH....."

Holding the bottle in my left hand, I poured another stream into the valley and worked it around with two fingers of my right hand. "This is a very special concoction. It has a wonderfully exotic aroma, and tastes like mangos. I can't resist a little lick."

My tongue borrowed between her cheeks and teased her tightly closed rose. She shivered and sighed, but her body's automatic response kept her ass clenched. I needed to apply a stimulus to a different area to make her relax, and the proximity of her pussy made that the logical spot. A well lubed finger tip replaced my tongue at her entrance, while my lips moved back onto her swollen and wet pussy. When I began sucking and tonguing her clit, her ass muscles suddenly released, and my finger slid up into her to the first knuckle.

"AAGGGGHH..."

After that she was incapable of talking. She was lost to the sensations, and I could tell from her spastic breathing that she was having a series of small orgasms. I kept the pressure on her ass with my finger. My other hand replaced my mouth on her pussy, and I used it to make her body swing like a pendulum in the harness, with every oscillation impaling my finger deeper. Damn, she was hot.

"Open up Joanna. You know you want to. Tell your ass to behave."

My voice seemed to reach some nerve center and switch her from being an excited but reluctant participant to being a wanton slut, abandoning all control. The tunnel walls expanded, making room for two and then three of my fingers. She was ready.

I picked up a full lotion bottle and positioned Mr. Happy for his journey. Then pouring on the lotion like I was lubricating a cutting tool in a machine shop, I pushed forward. The sling moved her away, but I shuffled after her until gravity brought her back onto my thrusting tool. To add more pressure and create the sensation that she was being ravaged, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head up.

"OOOGGGGG....", she cried as little by little, I slid up into her. Then with a final powerful lunge, I buried Mr. Happy to the hilt. The tightness with which she gripped me was unbelievable. I could barely move, and when I did, the nerves in my cock were massaged like never before.

"You're ass is mine, bitch," I growled. "Work that butt to please your master."

Again my words seemed to set her off. She humped back on me as another mini orgasm racked her body.

"You like this, don't you bitch?"

"OHH........ GODDDD... YESSSSS.. It feels like you are clear up to my stomach. It's like I'm floating in the air and being taken by some ethereal being."

She was loose enough at that point for my cock to slide more easily, and I seized her hips to push and pull her to match my accelerating rhythm. I was ready to cum and she was right with me. When the final crescendo hit, our mutual wails reverberated off the tile walls of the shower. It was fucking fantastic.

After a long pause to catch my breath, I withdrew and collapsed on the shower floor. The "Sex Net" had another feature that I really liked. You could lie under it, and pull on a line that would lower the woman above you slowly onto your body. Joanna was positioned face down, and as she descended I was pleased to see a satisfied, loving expression in her eyes. I made sure my lips were in the right place to receiver hers, and she kissed me passionately.

Her arms and legs were still strapped to the harness and held out to the sides, partially supporting her weight, and giving her the ability to wiggle her naked body against mine. I kissed her eyes and squeezed her ass.

"You want more?" I asked innocently.

She looked in my eyes and smiled. "You are in charge, Sir. Just save a massage appointment for me for every other Saturday at 3 PM."

12