The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I work my way to the foot of the bed I give my sister a nudge that she responds to, and rolls completely on her back, and like an open door invitation, her legs are spread. Thanks to my boy scout thinking even though I never was a boy scout, I have motion sensor night lights so any movement they light right up, and with eyes adjusted for the dark you can see anything as clear as the morning sun. There before me is a thing of beauty; my sisters pussy and clit and it's wet...very wet.

At this moment I am brought back to when I was 21 and I ate out that former stripper and how good she tasted. I had to know, if Sandy is as tasty as she was for just looking at it, they are almost identical when it comes to their lower private parts. Clit size, how the lips sort of blossom as the honey dew begins to ooze out of her. Not many things are more beautiful than a tanned, hairless pussy, with a clit just the right size it peaks out to say "hello, lick me."

Lick her I did, and man it was so yummy. My sister's juices I could feast on them for hours. If I had to pick one drink and never could drink anything else but that, it would be my sister's juices. There isn't a meal, or a drink that comes close to the exquisite tastes I was experiencing at this very moment. Any man that got to eat this pussy was a lucky man. Her pussy was so amazing, the lips would pulse with each lick, her juices would just ooze out and slide down her crack, and clit would just get harder and harder.

I lost all track of time, and reality between those legs. I could have been there for 5 minutes, hours, hell days I don't know but I do know is she had orgasms...many orgasms and I was not stopping. At this point I honestly didn't know if she knew it was me eating her nor did I know if she even cared. For all I know she was having a dream; what I did know and cared was her body was responding to my complete and utter attention to it, and it was thanking me time and time again after each orgasm and flow of juices that followed in it's path.

I got so into it I was using my tongue, finger, fingers, hell I even slid a finger or two in her ass as I was working her over time and time again. But with that I was also dry humping the head like a virgin wanting to just feel a pussy even for a second. That feeling finally caught up to me, and without thinking about right or wrong, all I could think about was that pussy and how good it would feel around my hard cock.

Finally stopping and her being in mid orgasm I slip up her body, held myself up with the left, reach down with my right, positioned cock-head right at her hole and shoved all the way in on one single thrust. Whatever that did to her, she screamed a pleasures scream, eyes shot open, and she looked at me and screamed my name and just stared at me.

*****

Words from Sandy

Man that was a crazy night. My brother and I had many crazy nights, and days for that matter but that one was for the books. Didn't mean to get that drunk, but I just could not believe how he was not getting drunk for that never happens with him. It's usually him that is the one that is hammered. Then the rest is a blur, I remember getting sick, I remember getting undressed, and then I remember erotic dreams and then coming to and I am getting penetrated by my brother.

It felt so good I didn't try to stop him, and just lost myself in the pleasure and his eyes. What happened during and after we might share or we might not, but I will tell you this, it was the best sex ever.

Bro I love you!

The End!

***Words from the author***

I have comments/complaints about my spelling and grammar. Note I don't have the time nor had good results using others as editors. Also, I write my stories using MS Word and then copy and paste them into here. I have used spellcheck and I also found that things get changed when you post them into the site. So I did one last edit after the paste into Literotica. So if my spelling/errors are that bad, when you mention it PLEASE be a bit more specific as to what you found wrong and I would greatly appreciate if you left a means to contact you back to discuss it further or/and for me to ask questions.

I hope you enjoyed this, and I am not one that normally does sequels but for some reason this sequel poured out of me in a few hours. Go figure! I would like to end this story here for I think after this it will just get redundant or cliche to what you find here at times.

Hope you enjoyed it, and I know I am far from one of the good authors here, I just hope for a 4.0 or better scoring average. But it is what it is.

12