The Massage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emma Pee
Emma Pee
27 Followers

How long I stayed in that position on all fours I have no idea, but Christa joined me there and sat in a pool of rapidly cooling pee, kissing the piss drops that still clung to my face.

I began to cry with emotion and love for my Christa, and sensing my mood she stroked my matted hair and mothered me in that special way that mothers have.

“I love you Christa,” I sobbed, “so very much that it hurts and I don’t ever want this to end.”

She shushed me and held my pee soaked head to her breast, “If it weren’t for your Dad we could live together my sweet, but for now let’s make the best of the time we have left.”

We showered and eventually dressed, each sated by the other’s love and lust. We talked, made lunch and ate ravenously, appetites fuelled by our exertions. I think we both dozed the on the settee for it seemed like hours later that my mother stirred and awoke me from a dreamy sex filled slumber.

The day passed quickly and it was early evening that the mother/daughter/sex thing started to rear its wonderful head again. This new experience for us both had drawn us closer and we could easily have lived together were it not for hurting the rest of the family. We craved each other’s bodies that first weekend until by the end of it we were tired and sore.

That first weekend we shared in our newly found physical love did have an unusual and rather embarrassing twist to it though, and this is what happened:-

It was about 8 pm and we had decided to open a second bottle of wine. We were in what passes for a lounge in this dismal student accommodation and were totally naked, clothes strewn and abandoned around the room in our haste to see, to touch each other’s skin.

We were on the carpet making love yet again and having a fantastic 69 when all of a sudden I became aware of a feeling that we were not alone. It was only a feeling but a nagging one, but not strong enough by any means to keep me from the task in hand – or in mouth so to speak in this case. We ended up side by side, face to cunt and having perfect simultaneous orgasms when I noticed a pair of ladies trainers near the door.

Looking a little higher I noticed they had ankles in them, and a little higher were legs in jeans. Beyond that point where the legs met at the crotch the jeans were pulled down and I noticed a hand buried deep and moving frantically, heard the beginnings of someone’s moaning and heavy breathing. Without looking further up I instinctively knew that Beth had arrived back a day early and caught mother and I in the act.

Christa was as yet unaware of this new addition to the room and only became aware when I moved and spoke to her.

Face still wet from lapping my mother’s pussy I watched as Beth finger fucked herself into oblivion and waited for her to come down from the clouds before I simply said:

“Beth you’re back early!.”

Mum quickly turned over and stared at Beth who by now was sitting on our settee though it was apparent that her jeans were still in disarray.

“Sorry to interrupt Em,” she said to me, “but I couldn’t help seeing you when I came in and….” Her voice trailed away.

“You obviously liked what you saw though,” said Christa, “and by the look of your sticky fingers you liked what you saw a great deal.”

Beth reddened and I didn’t know what more to say or where to look, but Mum did.

“Well hello Beth,” said my mother, “I’m Christa.”

“Christa?” repeated Beth, “your mother’s name is Christa isn’t it Em?”

I nodded in shame.

“Are you…..no, you can’t be!?” she continued before stopping.

“Yes,” replied Christa. “I’m Emma’s Mum.”

Beth’s face was a picture!

Emma Pee
Emma Pee
27 Followers
12