The Massage (Daddy, Babygirl Story)

Story Info
Coming home to a massage parlor.
1.4k words
4.07
20.1k
10
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers

The end to another long day at work. Summer can't get here soon enough. Yeah, I'm a teacher and I am starting to get burned out. Don't get me wrong. I love teaching and I get to teach my favorite subject, history, but kids these days don't have a desire to learn about the past so they can understand what has shaped our world today.

I have been a fan of history since I learned about my own family history. How we came to this country, where we settled, and who died to help make this country. I then started to study all about history and eventually got a B.S. and then my master's degree. I thought about a doctorate, but I would have to spend too much time on it. I had a fiancé and we wanted to start our lives together.

Finally, I am home and walk to the front door. I put my key in and turn but it doesn't open. My fiancé left the deadbolt locked. She does that when she is home alone, just to be safe. I knock on the door to let her know I am home. The door opens and there is my girl with a small silk robe on that barely covers her ass. My jaw hits the ground while I take in the site of her in a purple robe with some floral pattern on it.

"Welcome to the Rising Sun Spa" she says. "You are right on time for your appointment. This way please. You may put your briefcase and coat on this chair."

I do as she says and follow her down the hall of our house to the spare bedroom. It's been decorated and there is some new furniture since I last looked in. There is a small table with towels and bottles of what could be massage oils, an iPhone speaker set and finally an actual massage table with sheets on it.

"Please take off all your clothes and climb under the sheet. I will give you a few moments." With that she turned on some relaxing music and stepped out.

I was still trying to figure out what her game was. We played all sorts of games. When first we started exploring we liked the D/s 24/7 relationship, but we were saving the start of that until summer, which was still a few months away. After shedding my clothes, I climbed on the table, face down under the sheet. After a few minutes went by she came back. I turned my head to look at her and she was starting to take off her short robe, standing in a purple bra and g-string. She knows purple is my favorite color.

"My name is Sandra I will be your masseuse today. Any parts of your body I should really work on?"

I wanted to tell her I was currently laying on what I wanted her to work on, but I just mentioned my right shoulder was unusually sore. Truth to be told I was suffering from mild arthritis in it.

"Sandra" rearranged the sheet a bit and then poured oil on my back. God how I loved her touch. She was rubbing her hands all over my back taking time to work out any knots she found. Then she started on my right shoulder.

"Wow. You have a lot of tension in your shoulder. Do you play sports?"

I replied I hadn't in a long time since a certain woman came into my life.

"She must really get you going."

"Oh, you have no idea." But when I turned over she would.

As she worked from my head down to my toes I started to nod off a bit. I was getting a relaxing massage from the woman I love. My day couldn't be any better.

I started to feel her pulling on the sheet, "Time to roll over"

I rolled over and looked up at the beautiful sight of my fiancé totally naked. "When did she take off the rest of her clothes." I thought to myself.

"I was getting hot in clothes, so I decided to take them off. You look like a nice guy, please don't tell the management."

I just shook my head yes wondering what else was, I wouldn't be able to tell "management". Then looking down I can see the small tent my cock was making. I am sure she saw it too.

After getting settled she took my hand and lowered it off the table. Suddenly I felt a handcuff wrap around my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw her smiling face. She walked around to the other side and did the same to that wrist.

"We sometimes use these when a customer is face up when they look like they may try something."

I just chuckled "Yeah right" I thought.

"Sandra" climbs on to the table and kneels between my legs and pours more of the oil over her chest. She than starts crawling all over me getting us both slippery. My cock in the meantime gets hard as a rock. My girl repositions herself and puts my cock between her ample tits and starts slide up and down, tit-fucking me. I moan in pleasure.

Sensing my buildup "Sandra" stops and moves around so her back is to me and her ass is sitting on my cock. Like this isn't going to push me over the edge. Grabbing the oil, she reaches behind her and pours it all over her gorgeous ass including a generous amount between her cheeks.

The best way to describe what happened next is that I got a lap dance without the loud music. She was grinding my cock between her cheeks so hard I thought I was going to have burn marks on my cock.

Reaching behind her she grabs my cock and points it at her asshole. Now I have watched a lot of porn and seen some gorgeous women do all kinds of things, including anal, but my finances asshole is gorgeous.

Lowering herself I hear her moan. When she hits the base of my cock she sits and wiggles her ass for a little bit. Slowly she starts to move up and down, almost coming completely off and going back down.

I was in a state of shock, hardness and lust, but there was nothing I could do since my hands were cuffed under the massage table. I tried shove up with my hips but that put a strain on my arms a bit, so I just settled in to watch and enjoy. Now I must say that my fiancé has a gorgeous ass and she knows how to use it to turn me on, but watching my cock go in and out was to say the least breathtaking.

"Sandra" started to speed up and moan louder on her way to an orgasm and I was not far behind. Finally, she lifted up, paused and slowly took me back in, basically trying to push me through the table. That was enough to send my cum shooting into her ass. With my cumming "Sandra" started to shake all over and moan. She had what she calls her body shaking orgasm, where her entire body shakes so much that she can't express it vocally.

After a few minutes of lying on my stomach she gets off and starts to clean me with a towel. She releases my wrists from the handcuffs and I rub my arms trying to get some blood flowing.

"Well sir I hope you enjoyed your massage. Once you are dressed I will meet you at the door to settle your bill."

I got dressed still playing and went to the front door where she was waiting for me.

"What is the bill?" I ask.

"100 dollars and a promise to not tell management."

"Deal I said" and handed her a $150 from my wallet. "Here is a little extra too."

Her eyes lit up, "Thank you so much".

I grabbed my coat and briefcase and walked out the door. Getting out my phone I called hers, but got her voicemail. "Hey honey sorry I'm running late but I stopped off for a massage. Be home in a few minutes." I waited by my car for about 5 minutes and then walked back into the house.

"I'm home" I yell.

"Be right there" I hear her yell from the back.

My fiancé comes into the entry way wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt, "I just got your message. How was your massage?"

"Unbelievable. Wish I would have found that place earlier.

She hugs me and whispers in my ear "just don't' freak about the credit card bill".

I laugh and just hug the love of my life.

cwm1701
cwm1701
17 Followers