The Massage Gambit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jay penetrated her pussy for the second time, Seth noticed that Jay was bare-backing his wife and was concerned on one hand and even more excited on the other. He decided to say nothing and started licking her clit again and felt her mouth slide down his once again hard cock. She was finally "spit-roasted" for real – filled at both ends with hot, hard cocks instead of an artificial substitute. He couldn't help but enjoy the view and let his tongue slide back and forth from her clit to Jay's big fat bare cock now slick with the familiar taste of Mandy's juices. This time he'd last a bit longer – as would Jay – and Mandy wound up screaming through at least 2 or 3 more orgasms before she "milked" the men shooting their loads inside her. As Mandy swallowed Seth's second load, she thought she felt the hot spray of cum as her new lover's cock throbbed and spewed his cum, but wasn't sure.... Oh well, it was too late to do anything about it now. She had been fucked and fucked well three times that night and plus eaten nicely by both of them.

Afterwards, they rolled apart, each exhausted with all of the effort and now drained of tension, nervousness, and yes, to be candid with regard to the men, their cum which had been deposited inside of her.

Mandy sat up, ironically gave Jay his first kiss, thanked him for the great massage and fucks, reached down and squeezed his now flaccid cock, and told him goodnight as she staggered off to her bathroom for a badly needed shower.

Seth shook Jay's hand and as he watched him get dressed to leave, told him, "well we really opened up 'Pandora's Box' tonight. I'll have to let you know what she says after she sleeps on this experience. Maybe this was a one-time deal – maybe she's going to want to schedule another massage – of course it won't be a 'gambit' next time ... we'll see!"

Jay hoped Mandy would like more of his treatments – he enjoyed having regular "hot wife customers" he could see and with whom he got to play. But if she decided she'd had (and been had) enough, well that would be OK too. He had gotten to fuck another wife – and there seemed to be no end of husbands who want him to do theirs.

The End
Note: the author appreciates comments and your votes.
E-mailed comments will likely receive a personal response.