The Massage: Give and Get Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

I got dressed and sneaked out of their room. I got cleaned up and went out to dinner with the two of them. I was starved, having missed both breakfast and lunch, but sexually I was completely drained. They positively glowed with energy, but it was all I could do to stay awake long enough to finish my food. I went to bed early and almost overslept my first class on Monday. I missed breakfast.

For the rest of that year I spend many weekends in their room, "servicing" one or the other - or both - after their fiances left. Both women refused to do a threesome, and they wouldn't let me ass-fuck them either. They also insisted that I clean myself up between women. But the sex was wonderful, and both women were incredibly responsive.

Carol and Linda washed a lot of sheets and towels that semester! And I got my rocks off on a regular basis, even though I was clearly being used to satisfy their urges, not mine. I also had a wild one-night-stand with one of the women who had watched me do Carol, but that's another story.

Linda was a great fuck, even if I couldn't get her to pass out. But there was something really intense about the taste, smell, and feel of Carol. If she had broken up with Josh, I would have married her in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd have converted! It didn't happen, even though she confessed that Josh had a skinny little four-inch-circumcised dork that took a long time to get her excited - and almost never got her off.

I was invited to both weddings that June, but I chose not to go. Talk about awkward! It wasn't just because I was more than a little in love with both women.

Can't you imagine my being introduced to their husbands? "Nice to meet you Josh! Carol's a great lay. I know because she's called me every time you've dipped your skinny little wick in her, and I've had to finish the job. At least the work's steady! Hey, if Carol gets edgy on your honeymoon, just give me a call! I can wring her bell every time!"

Obviously I wouldn't have said something like that, but I had no idea how I would react to meeting their fiancees/husbands. I'd been screwing their women almost every week after they were "done" with them! Their women had both come to me for sex when they were engaged. Why would they be faithful when married? What do you say to men who are unable to satisfy their wives?

I've always wondered how their marriages worked out given the sexual ineptness of their husbands and the voracious sexual appetites of their wives. Perhaps Carol and Linda taught their husbands a thing or two. But in case they didn't, I'm hoping Carol and Linda come to reunions! I'll be looking for them! Maybe one of them would like a massage . . .

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers