The Massuese

Story Info
Wife gets more than a massage.
1.7k words
3.76
93.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers

Greg

Greg was used to being asked questions about professional techniques from Marc. They were acquaintances whose path’s crossed infrequently. Marc always had a question concerning technique or stroke patterns, so it didn’t come as a surprise when he asked for an in-home demonstration on the art of massage. Normally Greg would never accept such a request for fear of his professional reputation. Many couples looked at massage, as a way to introduce sexual activity and Greg wanted nothing to do with that. Almost every therapist had an anecdote about the husband or boyfriend who suddenly whips it out and starts getting it on in the middle of an in-home session. He granted this request, however; for he knew Marc and Chloe had recently purchased a massage table. In fact they had asked his opinion and he forwarded some catalogs for their erudition. He assumed that this was a legitimate request for knowledge.

Marc

When the appointed day came, Marc couldn’t keep his mind on anything else. He’d always found giving Chloe a massage to be an erotic experience. It was doubly so now that a third party was to be involved. He was in a constant state of excitement envisioning Greg and himself rubbing warm oil all over Chloe’s naked body. Despite her inherent uneasiness with this somewhat public display of nakedness she had acquiesced to his determined implorations that a “massage coach” would improve his technique. He ensured her that Greg was a professional and wouldn’t find her behavior unscrupulous and besides, all she had to do was lie there and be massaged.

Chloe

Chloe was atop the massage table beneath a flannel sheet when Greg arrived at seven o’clock. She was nude and nervous. In all the years of their marriage no other man had seen her naked. Usually when she visited a therapist it was a woman and she kept her underwear on. She only got massaged in the nude from Marc, who would also be naked, and he used more than just his hands. He’d use his erect phallus as a “massage wand” and rub her forehead, eyes, face, and mouth. With the latter she would stick her tongue out and taste the salty “oil” flowing from his wand. It was upon these whimsical thoughts that Greg entered the room.

Marc

Marc made perfunctory introductions and showed Greg the setup. He had heated water in the microwave and placed a bottle of massage oil within it. There were towels for them to dry their hands, if need be, and glasses of ice water. Marc knew from experience that massage was hard work. He left the lights on with the pretext of being able to observe Greg during the lesson.

Greg

For his part he was impressed with what he saw. Marc and Chloe had bought an expensive table of professional quality made out of hard wood that resembled a futon bed on stilts. Chloe was covered to keep her warm as the massage oil allows heat to escape from the body quickly. The oil was warming and classical music was playing from the stereo making for a relaxed atmosphere appropriate for the task at hand.

First he reached across the table and lifted the sheet. While looking away he had Chloe turn over so that they could begin with the back of her neck and shoulders. Her face rested within a half-mooned pillow with no center to allow for maximum comfort and breathing. He showed Marc how to trace the muscles in the neck through to the shoulder blades using the weight of his body to lean into his work rather than relying on brute arm strength. He had Marc work the other side of Chloe’s neck while he rolled back the sheet so they could continue their downward journey.

With long oiling strokes they each massaged Chloe’s back. Greg gave pointers on Gliding strokes such as circling and feathering and Medium depth strokes like kneading, pulling, and wringing and as they approached Chloe’s softer areas he explained the Deep tissue strokes of thumb pressing, finger friction, and heel of the hand. He exhibited how to massage beneath the shoulder blades by bringing Chloe’s arm behind her back, like a gentle arm twisting, and pressing the thumb into the groove of the muscles. Marc noticed this also had the benefit of exposing the sides of Chloe’s breasts.

Marc

Marc was actually learning much more than he anticipated and he was slightly puzzled at Greg’s firm professional demeanor. After all he was enjoying himself grandly and had a grand erection to prove it. When Greg had asked her to turn over Marc was the one who watched her in all her naked splendor. Her beautiful breasts, erect nipples, flaxen mound, and glorious ass were all on display and this other guy wasn’t even looking! Anyway he was glad they stood on opposite sides of the table, as otherwise his throbbing hard-on might be more noticeable.

When it was time to move on to Chloe’s lower back, he rolled back the flannel covering until the top of her buttocks were visible. Decorum might dictate that he stops somewhere at the level of the hip, but he wanted to see if Greg reacted to Chloe’s exposed flesh. The two men made circling strokes at her mid back in a downward direction. Marc allowed his fingers to ride up furthest under the sheet and so pushed the sheet higher exposing more of her soft globes.

It was here that Greg suggested they review the Percussion strokes. This began with hacking, which is a series of light quick “karate chops”, traveling up and down the muscled area. Marc’s pants were strained even further watching her flesh jiggle. Next they did cupping which was the same maneuver except their hands were cupped and this resulted in a rather loud clapping sound as their hands contacted her skin.

Then Greg demonstrated plucking which was done high up on Chloe’s buttocks. He gently plucked small portions of flesh between thumb and fingers, lifting and letting go, in essence pinching Chloe’s ass repeatedly. Soon they covered her back and moved down to her feet. Greg brought the sheet up over Chloe’s knees and began instructions on foot and lower leg massage.

Greg

Greg requested Marc roll the sheet up to do the rest of Chloe’s legs. He would have done it himself except that the way Marc had uncovered her ass before; he wanted to see what he’d uncover now. Marc didn’t disappoint and again rolled the sheet up over her derriere until the lower orbs were exposed.

The two of them moved into position at Chloe’s knees, Marc on her right leg and Greg on her left. Greg instructed Marc on the musculature of the leg and showed him some appropriate strokes. Both men noticed that at the apex of Chloe’s legs a muff of hair could be clearly seen. As they moved higher he explained that again firmer pressure could be used on the fleshier parts of the body and did so by pushing deeply into Chloe’s thighs. Marc followed suit on the other leg and they soon were prying Chloe’s legs apart. Again they kneaded and plucked. Only when Marc plucked he also tugged at Chloe’s labia. Her outer lips became completely visible. They were parted and a little saucer of cream was gathering within her most favored resort. Her cunt grasped at their corneas.

It was here that Greg suggested they do some body balancing. He sent Marc up to Chloe’s shoulders and he stood along side of her left hip. They each placed a hand at a corner of her body and pressed down. Chloe used the opportunity to grind her clit into the table. She felt a snake-like tingling at the base of her spine and was feeling purged of her limitations.

Greg returned Marc’s attention to Chloe’s legs. He told of an experiment recently completed in California that proved you could change a person’s biological clock simply by shining light on the backs of the knees. While Marc was distracted, Greg used his other hand to continue applying long oiling strokes up Chloe’s parted leg.

Chloe

Chloe had to bite her lip so as not to gasp when Greg’s hand first made contact with her vagina. She could feel his hand moving closer and closer, higher and higher. At first his fingertips just lightly grazed at her pubic hair, but they returned quickly and more insistently, pressing into the flesh of her outer lips, causing her inflamed cunt even more torment. With a final stroke he cupped the whole of her mound and withdrew while pressing from the heel of his hand to the tips of his long fingers. She shuddered involuntarily.

Greg

As they worked at Chloe’s thighs, Greg could sense her building tension. He noticed the nearly imperceptible way that her buttocks undulated and she pressed herself against the table when they were applying pressure. He felt the tension mount within her as he approached her womanhood and felt the shudder of abandonment when he pressed his fingers within her soft folds. Despite his oil soaked hands he could feel her hot juices on his fingers.

He couldn’t believe he had just grabbed this woman’s cunt. It went against years of stoic professionalism. Yet he was caught in the moment. His adrenaline was pumping, his pulse raced, his hands felt shaky, and he wanted more. He drained his water and asked for a refill.

While Marc was away he returned to Chloe and made no pretext as to his intentions. He reached underneath her and began manipulating her clit with his skilled fingers. He was completely engrossed in his actions and felt as if there were a cosmic bond connecting them. She responded with her whole being to the slightest caress of his fingertips. He circled her clit and repeatedly traced his fingertips lightly along her inner lips. He knew she was rising towards release so he plunged his index finger into her avaricious cunt.

Chloe

Her well oiled skin shown of its’ own essence like a jewel. Red flame rose from her depths, animating her loins, and releasing her dew. She was lost in a nether world of surrender and desire. Only one thing mattered now. Her tremendous tension was about to be released in waves of ecstasy. Like water coming to a roiling boil it approached and burst past the point of no return. She rode her orgasm along a dreamy wave of consciousness to a still point where she was as the being of all beings. She was relaxed, satiated, and more content than she had ever been before.

phukkboy
phukkboy
15 Followers