The Master and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

They both panted and shook for minutes after the dual climax, no one saying a word. Henri looked down at her as she looked up at him. They had an instant connection; both had experienced a climax like never before. A bond was formed instantly and both of them felt it.

Serena cleared her throat, feeling awkward for being there among the two in such a moment as this. Henri's cock was still hard and deep inside Yvonne. Hearing Serena, he gathered himself and pulled his cum covered member out of her filled sex. Globs of thick semen oozed out and dropped to the floor of the chamber. The amount was staggering and just kept running out of her open sex for several seconds.

"That was a very good start. I should be able to prepare Serena as well in a few minutes."

"I'm sure, but maybe we should start with something a little smaller," Yvonne suggested, still breathing heavy from her climax.

"That is an excellent idea. What have you in mind?"

"Possibly fingers to start and one of the candles from the wall before you try and prepare her. For she is a virgin as she said."

"Yes... Good. I'll get the candle," Henri said, as his cock began to shrink.

He walked over to the wall, blew out one of the candles and disconnected it from the holder. As he walked back to the chair he chipped off the dripping wax to make it smooth and molded the soft end into a rounded point. It was as long as the width of his hand and about half the width of his hard penis. A good start for a virgin. When he looked up from his working of the candle he found Serena laying the length of the lounge chair and her sister was talking to her and explaining something.

"This is the key to your pleasure," Yvonne finished saying.

"I know, sister... I've touched myself there before."

"Good, do it now. Show me."

Henri stood next to the red chair and watched this young beauty begin to search through the thick black hair of her sex to find her folds and clitoris. He watched as she found it, her nipples began to rise of her perfect breasts and he felt is flaccid cock already stir to new life. Using both hands, Serena spread her lips and hair away from her clit and began to circle it with her finger like her sister had. She closed her eyes and began to arch her back and breath heavier.

"No, this will not do. I cannot see well enough through all of this to know if you are doing it correctly," Yvonne blurted, pulling at Serena's pubic hair above her sex.

"It feels good, Sister. Is that not enough?"

"Trust me, it's better without and you don't want any resistance from hair when the Master comes for us. You must be shaved," she said looking up at Henri.

"She makes a good point, Serena... I'd listen to your sister."

"Very well."

Serena sat up and got to her feet. Yvonne followed her over to a basin of water against the wall. Henri saw soap and a razor and stood with the candle in his hand as he watched Yvonne soap up her sister's dark pubic hair. Once she was lathered up well, Yvonne handed the razor to Serena to shave herself.

"I've not done this before... I don't want to cut myself."

"Just go slow, hold the skin tight before you shave."

Henri's cock lurched this time as he watched this beautiful young woman began to shave off her body hair with small controlled strokes. By the time she was clean his long cock was erect and throbbing. This fact was quickly noticed by the two sisters as they finished rinsing Serena's freshly shaved sex.

"See what your body can do to men? The Master will be no different." Yvonne sniped, as she looked at Henri's hard penis.

Serena suppressed a giggle and dried herself off and turned to look at herself in a full length mirror across the room. She walked toward it and admired her new smooth body before the mirror.

"It's so sensitive and smooth."

"I told you it would be better," Yvonne replied.

Serena turned and walked back to the lounge chair and sat back down, stretching out her full length. Henri liked the new look, though the skin was now quite red where she had removed the hair. She proceeded to touch herself again and this time Yvonne did not interrupt. Henri's cock throbbed and began to drip pre-ejaculate as he watched Serena pleasure herself with her hands for several minutes.

He jumped slightly when Yvonne spoke to him. "I think she's ready for your assistance."

He moved quickly to the side of the lounge and sat down next to the flushed young woman. Her hands were glistening from her bodily juices, still grinding her hands into her folds as if she hadn't heard her sister at all. Henri did not want to take her virginity even as much as he knew it would feel amazing. She deserved the right to give that to someone she cared for deeply. Henri remembered what the instructions had said; how the Master preferred anal sex and to prepare the women accordingly. He knew he was taking a chance with her life, leaving her a virgin if the Master decided to take her for the first time with Mentula. The tearing would be catastrophic with no preparation beforehand. It was a chance he decided to make and give Serena the possibility of willingly giving her virginity to the man of her choice.

Henri lifted her legs and Serena stopped playing as he touched her. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Am I ready?" she asked.

"Yes, Serena. Just try and relax, sister," Yvonne answered.

Henri could tell she wasn't relaxed now. Her chest rose and fell quickly in fear and Henri began to touch her flushed and wet sex with his fingers. His purpose was to lubricate her anal opening with her own juices. Serena flinched and moaned slightly as he slid his finger over her lips and down around the bottom of her vagina and then lower still to her tightly puckered anus only to start again from the top. He rubbed the pad of his finger around her anus, spreading as much of her juices as he could. Without telling Serena or Yvonne his plan, Henri tried pushing his smallest finger into Serena's tight anal passage while circling her clit with his thumb. She instantly tightened up and pinched him out, crying out with surprised.

"Sir! That is not my proper orifice!" she blurted.

"Henri! What did you do?" Yvonne asked.

Henri stood up, shaking his head and looking worried. Both sisters could see the concern on the naked man's face as he began to pace back and forth.

"Henri? What is it? What's wrong?" Yvonne asked again.

He quickly went to his pile of clothing and retrieved the order he had been given. He pointed to the paper and handed it to Yvonne at the same time. She looked down and began to read, gasping a moment later.

"He wouldn't!"

"What?" Serena asked.

"I'm afraid so."

"What!" Serena shouted.

"The Master intends to take us anally rather than the proper way."

"No!" Serena called out, snatching the paper from Yvonne to read herself.

"It's true, Serena... that was why I did what I did. I wish to preserve your virginity for one you love and prepare you anally for Mentula. Your sister as well."

"He's a monster!" Serena shrieked, reading the passage.

"I'm sorry, but it's the only way. Without preparation you will both be torn beyond repair and killed.

"Can we ever be prepared for this? Will our bodies adjust to... to... even you?" Yvonne asked, looking down at Henri's sagging member.

"I believe it is possible. I've heard of other nations practicing this unholy practice. If what I've heard is true, your bowels can be expanded further than even your vaginas."

Both women looked terrified at his pronouncement. They had never heard such things before. They sat huddled together on the lounge for several minutes as Henri let them absorb the new reality. His cock stayed half erect without any manual stimulation and continued to ooze plentifully, dripping to the floor on occasion.

"If this is true, we must try," Yvonne finally spoke. "To survive!"

"Is it pleasurable... this unholy penetration?" Serena asked.

"I've heard it can be... what you were doing earlier will be of great benefit to you in trying to receive anal penetration. We must try as your sister has said. If you can be taught to accept Mentula you can please the Master and keep your virginity for your first love."

"I see this must be. I will try," Serena said, lying back down on the chair.

She spread her legs and looked up hesitantly to Henri. He sat next to her on the chair, Yvonne standing on the other side.

"Now touch yourself like before. I will go very slow... just try and relax and allow my finger to enter you."

He let her play for a bit until he saw her clitoris engorge once again and the secretions to flow anew. Using his fingers, he spread her juices once again around her tight hole and was about to try again when Yvonne spoke up.

"Henri... use your effluent... it is very slippery," she said, pointing to his now fully erect penis.

He had a plentiful source of pre-ejaculate running down the underside of his hard cock and nodded to Yvonne, thanking her for the suggesting. He gathered as much as he could and spread it around Serena's taunt orifice before pressing his pinkie finger into her body.

She tightened up once again but this time, with the slippery juice, he glided into her hot, tight anus.

"Oh! Oh my that's... strange!" Serena blurted, as his pinkie sunk to the first and second knuckle.

He held himself in, his heart racing. He had never done this before to a women and the excitement and idea had him shaking with a strange sensation he did not recognize. He had been taught this act to be most evil and doing it now, he had a mixture of guilt with curiosity and desire. He couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like to insert his penis where his finger now was.

He felt her muscles struggling with the intrusion, squeezing the middle of his finger and pulsing on his smallest digit. He felt the heat and tightness, trying to comprehend the possibility of his penis in something so tight. He felt it impossible and that the stories he had heard as a soldier were lies and it was not reality.

Pulling most of his pinkie out, he heard Serena moan and her muscles tightened up even more around the end of his finger. This was when Yvonne reminded Serena to self-pleasure herself again, which Serena did immediately. Henri slid his finger back into her rectum, simulating the movement of a man trying to achieve climax since he knew this would have to be performed. He noticed quickly Serena was more relaxed and she did not fight the intrusion when she was stimulating herself. Henri's finger easily began to move out and in and he began to have optimism the rumors were true.

"It's different and quite nice," Serena suddenly said.

There was little to no resistance on Henri's smallest finger now and he decided to change to a thicker digit as Serena seemed well adapted to the first. She continued to play with herself and Henri switched fingers quickly to the next widest. She took the new with no problems and continued to moan softly and grind her hands into her sex. After a few minutes, Henri had graduated to his widest and longest finger and Serena had not complained of any discomfort.

It was Yvonne watching who handed the candle to Henri. She knew it was the next step and watched with anticipation as Henri twisted the candle around his oozing penis before he replaced his finger with the wider candle. He did it smoothly before Serena's tight ring closed and the added lubrication made the conversion effortless. This wider object got a response from Serena as the wax rod widened her further than anything before. Serena moaned louder and ground into her sex more feverously.

"Are you okay?" Henri asked.

"Yes, I'm fine... it's full but not painful."

Henri took this as another good sign. He was amazed at the short time it had taken her to go from his tiny finger to something half the size of his penis. He was beginning to believe the rumors and trust he could train their bodies to expand to his member. Pulling the candle back out, he began to simulate the thrusts and withdrawals of copulation. The wider candle had even a greater effect on Serena's body. She began to tremble and call out. Her nipples were very taunt on her round breasts as she rubbed her labia and clitoris rapidly. Suddenly she called out her loudest vocalization yet and began to climax from the stimulation.

Henri could feel her anal muscles grabbing at the candle, making it difficult to move the object as her body contracted for over a minute. Finally, her convulsions forced the object out of her body and she cried out in pleasure all the more from the sensations coursing through her.

Henri sat up, stunned as did Yvonne. They both paused and watched the younger woman wiggle and shake on the lounge chair as her body underwent what had to be a phenomenal climax. This was confirmed when Serena was finally able to speak again.

"I... have.... never experience... such a climax as that... before."

"The forbidden penetration is pleasurable then?" Yvonne asked.

"Mostly. It is strange but the two sensations combined into one great apex. It was unfounded pleasure I've not experienced before."

"It was an excellent start to prepare you for Mentula. Much work needs to be done but I think there is hope of success," Henri said.

"I wish to experience the same," Yvonne blurted, trying to move her sister off the lounge chair.

Serena tried to move but her legs betrayed her and she almost fell as she tried to stand. Henri caught her and had his first experience of feeling her body against his naked flesh. She was soft but toned and her round breasts pressed firmly against his body caused his cock to lurch spontaneously. He had been erect the entire time and remained the same then. Once she gathered her legs he let her stand and she thanked him. Yvonne was already on her back and had begun stimulating herself with her hands. Henri turned to her and saw the copious amounts of secretions she already had. This was due to his seed still inside of her and her own excitement. She, herself, was rubbing the juices down around her anal orifice and even darting a finger into her own bottom before Henri had sat back down.

"I think I'm already prepared for the width of the candle," she said as Henri noticed her largest finger was fully inside her body.

"Indeed you are."

Henri sat down, added more of his pre-ejaculate to the candle and held it close in preparation for Yvonne to remove her finger. As she did, Henri watched her tight hole remain slightly open; giving him the gap he needed for the tip of the candle. She moaned as the wider object stretched her and focused on her sex and mostly her clitoris with her hands. Henri eased the slippery candle into her as deep as he dared, fearing he might lose grip on the shaft and have it disappear inside. He was impressed with Yvonne. She had skipped much of the preparation he did with Serena, taking the width of the candle with little problems. He wondered if she had experimented on her own before now but did not inquire. He was awed by the sight before him with both sisters. It was his first time doing anything like this and the excitement and newness had his engorged penis straining from the amount of blood engorging his member.

He couldn't take his eyes off her wet and flushed sex and the candle he eased in and out of her tight anal passage. He watched, without blinking, Yvonne press her hands into her moist womanhood, grinding her fingers on her clitoris and curling a few into her open vagina. It was the most erotic thing Henri had ever seen. His hand was shaking with excitement and his heart racing in his chest. He felt the blood pulsing in his cock, wanting nothing more than to take her again. The candle slid in easily over and over as Yvonne worked on her own sex. Secretions continued to flow from her open, dark pink hole to blend with the moving candle and Henri's cock dripped copious amounts of pre-ejaculate down his throbbing shaft. She was mow well-adjusted to the candle and Henri knew she could take more but the only wider thing he had available was his cock.

Their eyes met and it was as if Yvonne had read his mind. She knew also she could handle more, he could see it on her face. All that was needed was a nod from her and he lifted her legs and knelt on the lounge below her. He kept the candle in her ass and positioned his shaft next to it to replace the candle quickly with his wide cock. It looked huge next to the candle and he hesitated, thinking it was too much of a jump to his width.

"Just try, we have to," Yvonne suddenly said, sensing his hesitancy.

Serena gasped when she realized what they intended to do but Yvonne hushed her with a look. Henri only nodded his agreement and began to slide the candle slowly out of her bottom until the tip was all that remained.

"Try and keep it open if you can... I've noticed it helps when it remains open a fraction," he said.

"I'll try. Please go very slowly," Yvonne said, still playing with her wet engorged clit.

The candle was removed and quickly Henri placed the tip of his engorged head into her opened anus. Slowly he pushed forward and watched as her tight ring began to stretch around his unyielding head. She began to moan the wider it became and started panting as the widest part strained her skin to white and popped into her body.

"Ahhh! Too fast!" Yvonne screamed.

Henri was not prepared for his cock to pop in so quickly because of the force he seemed to be having to push. Then when his cock finally pushed through he wasn't able to slow his descent quick enough and more of his cock rushed into body than she wanted and he meant. He froze, not wanting to withdrawn since he was already in. She continued to writhe and pant, making painful noises as her body fought the intrusion of his wide cock. She had her eyes closed tight and was groaning in pain as he looked down upon her. The sensation around his cock was like nothing he had experienced before. The combination of the unclean act and the tight, hot grip she had on his cock, had Henri overly stimulated. His heart was beating even faster in his chest then with the candle. He dared not moved but shook from the shear exhilaration of the situation.

It took several minutes but he felt her body relax around his shaft and her breathing and thrashing calmed down until she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She had never stopped playing with her sex and was still working her clitoris when she opened her eyes.

"I said slowly, Sir!"

"I apologize, Yvonne... I did not intend to rush in so unexpectedly. The resistance gave way so suddenly."

"It is easing now, but still throbs. At least I know I can adjust to the intrusion."

"Yes, this is a good step forward."

"Now the question is can I take you deeper?"

"Would you allow me to try?"

"Yes, but slowly!" she stressed.

Henri nodded and eased himself forward, very slowly; watching his cock, little by little, disappear into her amazingly tight and hot bowels. Halfway she began to complain of heat and dryness around the bottom. Using her secretions, Henri spread her juices around his shaft and around the connection between his cock and her taunt orifice. This seemed to help and he continued easing into her. He associated lubrication to success and never forgot the importance from then on.

"Holy ancients! It's so full!" she cried out. "I know not if I can take anymore."

Three-quarter of Henri's extensive shaft was buried in Yvonne's body and he stopped again to see if she would once more adjust to his cock. He never imagined doing this to a woman and was amazed she had taken what she had inside her bowels. Henri knew the stories were true and the pleasure in his cock was even more than he had thought possible. He could feel her body struggling with his width and length, almost massaging his cock with her straining muscles. The image of his shaft almost fully engulfed in this beautiful woman's rectum as she frantically played with her erect nub and fingered her vagina was surreal. Henri had never even contemplated the image let alone experience something like this.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers