The Master and the Ring Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers

The quantity of blood in his shaft was staggering; he was bigger and thicker than he'd ever seen himself. Shock and amazement that this woman was adapting to his size, gave him hope of their survival, knowing Mentula would be considerably larger. The heat and pressure on his tool was intense, almost painful as he remained motionless with most of himself penetrating her. He added more lubrication from her flowing sex, spinning his finger around the tight connection, which also felt amazing. She had not relaxed enough or said anything, just moaning softly and going ballistic on her sex. Henri felt his was possibly her limit and couldn't take the last quarter of his length, at least not today.

He looked up at Serena, who was standing next to the lounge. She had concern written on her face, her arms folded under her amazing breasts. She was focused on her sister and did not notice Henri looking at her. They were both so beautiful. Even as reprehensible as his order had been, he couldn't deny the pleasure and thrill he had enjoyed the last few hours. Knowing he would be back to continue the preparation excited him all the more.

Deciding to give her some relief, Henri withdrew his massive cock instead of going further into her. He felt her ass grab at his cock as he eased a few inches back out, watching his vein circled shaft leave her body from above. His eyes widened with amazement. It was the most staggering sexual sight he had witnessed in his twenty-seven years. It also felt incredible. Her tight ring pulsed rhythmically as he withdrew, milking his shaft with unfathomable pleasure. Yvonne moaned as he slipped out of her further until most of his cock was hanging out of her ass. His shaft was glistening and pulsing from desire but he knew he needed more lubrication to help with the strain if he was to again enter her. But he did not know what. He looked back at Serena and as he did she licked her lips, making them moist with her saliva. This gave him the idea he needed. Holding his cock head in Yvonne's body, Henri began speaking to the women.

"Mentula will be much bigger than I. For you to survive you will have to help each other," he said looking directly at Serena.

"What can I do for my sister?" she asked.

"To ease the stress lubrication is needed. Your saliva could aid your sister in her preparation."

"Yes, I see. I will do so," she said, moving closer to Henri and leaning over her sister's body.

Serena began to lick the exposed shaft of Henri with the tip of her tongue, running up and down the top and side, coating it with trails of her clear saliva. The sensations on his very hard and sensitive cock were enthralling. The heat and grip on his head remained and the soft gently tongue elevated his pleasure toward climax. Serena covered him well before raising her head to look at her work and then Henri.

"Is that adequate?" she asked.

"Yes, for now, more may be required."

Henri pressed forward, easing his glistening cock back into Yvonne's tight, hot ass. The saliva from Serena worked well and he slid in easier, back to the maximum he had before. Yvonne moaned, exhaling loudly as he filled her up once again; calling upon the Ancients to help her. Pulling out again instead of trying further depth, Henri withdrew and without a word from him, Serena licked and coated his retreating shaft with her saliva once again. The combination of both sensations and the absolute excitement of the moment had Henri on the verge of another climax. He couldn't believe how quickly his pleasure had mounted and how little he had actually moved.

Pressing in one finial time, he spoke loudly with the thrill of his pleasure, "I cannot hold my climax further!"

His cock visibly contracted, sending his seed deep inside Yvonne's bowels over and over as he held himself buried now fully in her tight orifice. The pleasure shook his entire form, bright flashes appeared before his eyes and a ringing buzzed in his ears so great was his climax. His body jerked and shook as his cock unleashed its load inside Yvonne. Each contraction shook him to his core. It was longer and grander than the previous climax he had experienced with her. Shocked at the pleasure, he finally gained his composure as both sisters were staring at him. Removing his penis, semen followed his exit and oozed out of her open anus, dripping to the lounge's red velvet.

She had taken him all and had brought him more pleasure than he had thought humanly possible. He couldn't help but understand why the Master preferred the forbidden practice. This caused conflict within him, but he yearned for such pleasure again.

"That will be all for today. I will return tomorrow for more preparation. You both did very well, greater than I could have imagined. We still have much work to do."

He stood up, feeling a weakening in his legs. Dressing, he left the sisters and paused outside the chamber door, his mind swirling with thoughts and desires.

jasliz
jasliz
3,534 Followers