The Master and the Ring Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Henri was too overcome with the sensations gripping his cock from the convulsing sex of Yvonne, that he did not notice the younger sister watching them. He did not notice the look of jealously on Serena's face as she could clearly see where Henri's member was. Yvonne's climax had nothing to do with preparation for Mentula. Serena watched her sister shake and climax as Henri continued to thrust his large penis into Yvonne's sex. Serena yearned for the same, desired more than life to have Henri in the proper way.

Henri suddenly saw Serena watching as Yvonne's climax began to ebb. Hurriedly, Henri pulled out hoping he had been quick enough and Serena had not noticed his penis inside Yvonne's sex. He did not want to leave her wonderful womanhood, though, and was on the cliff of his arousal. Yvonne, realizing what had happened, opened her eyes and they broke their embrace. Henri carefully eased his cock into Yvonne's anus and with all her secretions, coating his shaft, he easy descended to his testicles. She cried out in pleasure from the new sensation. Her tight ring, clinging snuggly to his shaft, kept his pleasure strong, bringing him closer to climax with only the initial plunge into her hot bowels.

It did not take long. His balls rose against his shaft and his climax was imminent. He intended to ejaculate deep within her but Serena had a different idea. He figured after, it was to prove she was not upset about him ejaculating into her mouth and face earlier.

"Sir! Spill your seed in my mouth again!" she suddenly said as she knew he was soon to climax.

He looked at her surprised but she only dropped to her knees and opened her mouth. Henri looked up at Yvonne and she only nodded for him to do as she wished.

The desire to do so had never left Henri and the idea brought his pleasure to a head. He pulled out quickly, holding his release with clenched muscles. Turning to Serena's open mouth, he let his load forth, spraying a grey blast of semen into her mouth like a geyser. The amount of semen he had expended this day had diluted his seed into a runny grey liquid that sprayed from his cock over and over into the young woman's mouth, hitting her face on occasion. She let it run out of her mouth and down her body. Her breasts glistened in the dying light of the sun, covered from his climax as he finished himself off with his hand.

The only thought in Serena's mind, as she knelt their covered in Henri's seed, was to do anything she could to have him take her the proper way and give her virginity to him.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers