The Master and the Ring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"We'll have to manage here until we can clean the lounge," Yvonne said.

She sat down on the makeshift pallet that was nothing like what she was used to. Her feather mattress was now property of the Master and his army. She and Serena had been forced to sleep on burlap covered hay thrown on the floor with a few blankets. The lounge chair was the nicest thing in their prison chamber.

Henri stood before her, his manhood fully awake and bouncing slightly up and down. She reached up and took him into her hands, gently caressing him. Leaning forward, she pressed his shaft against his body and began licking his large testicles, sucking the flesh into her mouth and sucking the loose skin. Henri moaned with pleasure. This was in no way needed to get him hard, she was just doing it for his benefit and possible hers. Her tongue trailed up his scrotum, finding his long shaft and all the way to his purple straining head. She licked his pre-ejaculate off, circling her tongue around the blood engorged glands before opening her mouth wide and sucking him as deep as she could. She knew exactly what her talents did to Henri... to any man. Her mother had taught her well and she enjoyed imparting pleasure with what she had learned.

She pleasured him for several minutes with her mouth, feeling his cock enlarge further and engorge with his life's blood. Looking up, she watched his facial expressions as she employed the different techniques taught her. She in turn became aroused herself; actually enjoying the fact that she now had him all to herself.

Henri was very content to stand there and let Yvonne work her magic with her mouth. She was the best he'd ever had and probably ever would. Thoughts of the Master and the need to prepare Yvonne and Serena left his mind as the pleasure of her mouth drowned worry and rational thought away. Staring down at her as she worked, he watched her watching him and had never experienced something so erotic. The look of pride and confidence mixed with allure was in her eyes and Henri basked in the visual.

Before he ejaculated, she stopped, removed her peasant dress and pulled Henri down on top of her. She took his hands and pulled them to her breasts, wanting the same treatment as Serena had received. Of course Henri was more than willing to accommodate her desires. Taking a firm hold of the older sister's equally perfect breasts, he palmed her nipples to engorged prominence. His cock throbbed and oozed on her lower abdomen. He knew she had watched from the alcove and so he treated her breasts to the same pleasure he had her sister. Fondling first, and then sucking the nipples and kissing the flesh of her plentiful mounds.

Without words from either, Henri slid lower until his cockhead was positioned perfectly between her legs. Still focusing on her breasts, he thrust forward and entered Yvonne's wet and aroused sex. She moaned in ecstasy as he took her the proper way. Grabbing his head, she pulled him off her chest and kissed him with much angst and passion. He kissed her back gladly, as well as rocking his length in and out of her hot, creamy womanhood. Both sisters were incredible. He almost was glad the occupation happened or he may never have met either of them, let alone do what he was doing. Lying on top of her, 'making love', rather than preparing her, was stunning. His entire body was stimulated as they kissed and held each other, thrusting gently over and over.

Yvonne was in the grips of wonderful pleasure she had only known with Henri. This was how she wanted him always. Kissing and touching her and feeling one. The slow thrusts sent waves of pleasure through her body with each motion. She kissed him with passion, never wanting this moment to end. He filled her with sexual pleasure as well as emotional love she had never known. So overcome, she began crying with the reality that their predicament, in which they were in, would not allow their relationship to continue. She cried no knowing how much time she had with him.

When Henri noticed she was crying he stopped his movements, fearing he had done something to upset her. Her beautiful blue eyes were red and wet with tears. She held him, unable to express to him why she was crying. Instead she rolled him over and took control for the first time in their relationship. This was new and very exciting for both of them. Henri knew she was not upset but emotionally invested enough to be crying. To have her on top of him with his cock fully buried in her body was something he never expected to happen. He had a difficult time comprehending the sight and sensations as she rose up and down slowly. Her breasts aroused, wobbled slightly as she fell and lifted over and over again, taking every inch of his long shaft inside her velvet sex. He knew without a doubt both women cared deeply for him, loved him and he them. He feared it would all be for nothing when the Master arrived.

Yvonne rode him until she began to climax, falling over onto his chest. Her body shook and vibrated as Henri felt her sex shudder multiple times around his buried shaft. Again she wept on his chest, and he knew without words her joy and fears.

**

Serena watched them from the bath. She heard her sister's sobs and she too began to cry softly as the warm water turned colder. Her sex was sore but nothing to be concerned about. The bigger concern was their lives and the coming of the Master. She knew both of them loved this man Henri, but she feared as they did, nothing would come of it. She wiped the tears away, stood up from the cool water and dried herself off. Her sister was still lying on Henri and sobbing as he held her in her arms. Serena, covering herself with a thick sheet for a towel, walked toward the couple with only a slight ting of pain from her lost virginity.

"We must have hope, Yvonne. Do not give up," Serena said, standing next to the couple.

Neither of them had seen her approach and Yvonne quickly sat up from Henri's chest. He was still buried deep in her body. Yvonne turned to Serena and wiped her own tears away.

"I wish I had your faith, sister. I'm full of dread instead."

"We will survive, Yvonne. You told me Henri will save us, you have to believe yourself."

"I'll try."

"Good, now to survive we must prepare. So now Henri must do his duty and prepare our forbidden orifices properly. No more proper sex, we don't have time enough for this and preparing for the Master," Serena said, as if losing her virginity matured her instantly.

"You are right, my sister," Yvonne said lifting herself off of Henri's cock.

He slid out of her, throbbing in the open air, soaked in her juices. Yvonne got to her feet and squatting down, took a hold of Henri's shaft. She pulled him vertical and began to ease herself down onto his cock, taking him into her anus. Henri had not said a word, nor could he as he watched Yvonne continue down and envelope his entire cock deep into her bowels. The heat and tightness took his breath away and the very act of her in control was stimulating every part of him. She began to rise after taking him deep and lifted up slowly, revealing his vein covered shaft once again, inch by inch. Her sex was wide open, flushed and wet from her orgasm, staring Henri in the face as his wide girth stretched her lower hole tight.

Henri couldn't believe his eyes. The visual was again stunning and something he never in his life imagine seeing. Then she began to speed up, effectively riding his member up and down with speed and stamina. She played with her wet sex, as she rose and fell, breathing heavily from the exertion. She was growing accustomed to his size in a short amount of time, actually bending him in all directions as if trying to stretch herself further in preparation for Mentula. After having ejaculated with Serena, Henri was able to last until Yvonne wore herself out and her legs gave in. She fell back onto him, his cock bent over inside of her. She was breathing rapidly, panting just above his chest.

"I can go no longer. You must take control now, Henri."

She rolled off of him, chest rising, onto the pallet. Henri's cock popped from her body as she rolled. Before he could move, Serena had knelt below him and started sucking his raging tool, adding a plentiful amount of saliva to his shaft and head. She smiled as she finished. He smiled back and he took up a kneeling position below Yvonne as she lay on her back. She lifted her own legs and Henri fed his cock back into her partially opened anus. Driving his entire length into her with a quick but smooth thrust, he held himself as deep as possible, giving her as much length as he could.

"Yes! As deep as you can, sir! Give it all to me." Yvonne called out.

He held deep for a moment more before pulling out and shoving his width and length roughly back into her. Her breasts rolled up on her chest from the force. She called out in pleasure and slight surprise. Again he slammed into her as Serena took up a position next to them on her knees. Leaning over, she did her best to lick Henri's shaft as it reappeared from her sister's body. Pleasure flooded Henri's cock as her tight anus milked his length with each thrust and withdrawal. She stared down at her rolling breasts, taking in the sight of them as his long cock entered and left her exquisite ass.

Several minutes passed. All of them engaged in a task to hope for survival. Serena licked and provided lubrication to Henri's shaft and Yvonne's anus. Henri's thrusts were strong and nonstop to prepare her forbidden orifice for the Master. Yvonne's hand was a blur on her own sex, letting the pleasure of her clitoris stimulation mix with the fullness and splendor of Henri's shaft rapidly moving in and out. No one spoke, all engaged in their tasks, working together to help each other.

The moment had come. Henri had already past the point of not stopping his ejaculation, when he called out he was going to climax. Without a word, Serena took hold of his raging cock, pulling it from her sister's ass and stroked Henri's load into her mouth. He was so taken back he could only moan and jerk as Serena yanked his cock up and down. His semen spurted rapidly into her wanting mouth, over flowing and dripping down her face to find her bountiful breasts. Surprisingly she truly did enjoy the hot liquid from Henri's body. He watched her swallow the large mouthful of his seed before sucking the remains off and out of his cock. The sensations of her mouth on his highly sensitive head shocked him, making him jerk and shutter from the new intense feelings.

Serena actually giggled when he pulled away from her sucking mouth as she tried again to suck him. She, finally relinquished his member, wiped her chin off and used the thick sheet to clean her breasts before speaking to the stunned Henri.

"When you're ready again, I should be okay to continue my own preparations."

"Are you sure, Serena? So soon after your first time?" Yvonne asked.

"I have to be. The forbidden penetration shouldn't affect my soreness too much. We have no time to waste."

Henri collapsed on the pallet next to Yvonne. He didn't say it out loud but he wondered if he could continue these preparations, especially at this pace.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12