The Master, His Cherry and Their New Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Life with Master and cherry.
1.1k words
4.17
10.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers

The next morning, the nameless pet wakes before her Owners and slips out of bed without waking them. She goes to prepare coffee for them. As soon as she moves, her Owners are aware of it. she freezes, then sinks to her knees(still on the bed), but to her relief her Master just shifts in His sleep and clutches His Cherry closer effectively trapping the nameless pet in the middle. The pet now has two choices: either move and risk her Master and Mistress up or stay still and wait for Them to wake up.

That choice is taken out of her hands when suddenly, her Master's eyes open and stare straight into her eyes. The pet shuts her eyes tightly, expecting to be hit right where she lay and/or raped again.

Pet's hand comes up without her knowing and she places it on the Master's chest. The Master was a bit confused...why wasn't His pet curled up against Him anymore? Finally the Master realizes that her hand is on His chest and realizing that it is the close proximity scaring His pet...He lets go and His pet immediately scambles to the end of the bed and sinks down to the floor on her knees.

Miss Cherry, who had been soundly asleep up until she felt the pet move to the foot of the bed, also stirred. i shiver in fear as thoughts of what could happen to me fill my head. Maybe my new Owners will refuse to feed me, maybe they will make me sleep outside in the freezing cold instead of Their nice, warm house.

The pet shivered in fear as the Master and then the Mistress got to T/their feet. Master then knelt in front of the scared human, who was attempting to sink into the floor, while her Mistress went to prepare breakfast for them.

the pet waited for the inevitable kick to the ribs or a backhand from her Master...but to her surprise it didn't come so she started stuttering out apologies "This pet is sorry for sleeping in Your bed Master...she didn't mean to" Then the pet had a horrifying new thought: What if she was supposed to wake her new Owners up at a certain time? For work perhaps? The pet sincerely hoped that her new Master and Mistress weren't late for anything...that would get Them mad at Their pet for sure.

The Master quietly knelt on the floor next to the pet and gently held her in His arms as the trembling slowly lessened.

As soon as the frightened pet stopped trembling in the Master's arms, the Master looked down at His pet fondly and said 'Pet, why are you trembling so much?'

The pet replied 'it is nothing Master...' she then trailed off.

The Master thought to Himself 'Bullshit' but He knew better than to push it.

Just then the smells of whatever the Mistress was cooking wafted into the bedroom.

The Master got up off the floor saying 'Come pet, it seems that Cherry has breakfast ready for U/us."

The pet mumbled "Yes Master" as she crawled after her Master.

Master led her down the stairs, past the foyer and into the kitchen.

"Pet", the Master said sternly as T/they entered the dining area where Cherry was setting three places, "you will sit at the table and not talk unless it is an emergency."

The pet had a feeling this was a test so she just nodded her head.

The Master smiled at His well-behaved pet and sat down at the head of the table, Mistress Cherry was in the place of honor at His right and the silent pet sat at His left.

As T/they ate the breakfast that Cherry had prepared for them, the Master and Cherry discussed T/their plans for the day

Master wanted to spend all day playing with His new pet, but He had apparently gotten a call from His work saying that He was needed right away. Cherry had decided to take the new pet out to buy clothes for Herself and some toys for the new pet.

During the conversation, the pet didn't dare raise her eyes from her plate. She had heard them discussing their respective plans and since those plans didn't concern her she didn't listen. She knew she must be punished so she turned her attention back to them when she heard them mention shopping.

She looked up from her plate with a slight gasp, stunned that her Master and Mistress would willingly buy ANYTHING for her.

When she caught the Mistress's eye, she looked down at her plate in embarrassment and guilt. Luckily for the pet, the Mistress didn't seem to notice.

She noticed the Mistress was talking about taking her shopping. Since she was forbidden from speaking, she could not protest that she didn't deserve anything.

The Mistress seemed to read the pet's shocked expression because she said "Pet, myself and Master don't mind buying things for you. W/we are kind, and understanding people."

The Master seemed to pick up on Miss Cherry's train of thought "Pet, W/we will not punish you without due cause, but make no mistake W/we will punish you if and when you deserve it."

The pet just sat there in shock for she had been trained well.

The T/three of T/them finished T/their breakfasts relatively quickly.

After that the pet was taken care of by Her Mistress who gave her a soothing belly rub. As the pet squirmed with glee at the playfulness, suddenly she felt a cold drop on her arms. Mistress Cherry was rubbing lotion into her joints. The pet looked confused for a moment then finally decided to accept the tender gestures from her Mistress.

Suddenly the Master walked out of the bedroom. He smiled at the sight before Him and said "My pets...last night, I received an urgent phone call that I am needed at the shop...as much as I would like to play with Y/you T/two more...alas I can not" The Master's face did not look very happy about this turn of events.

"Very well Master. i will take the pet out and buy her necessities." Miss Cherry stated.

The pet was overjoyed that the Master would be gone for the day but she was also nervous about going out with Mistress Cherry. She knows the Mistress speaks with the Master's voice and if she is not careful, the Mistress could possibly return her as damaged goods to the very same pet shop she came from.

She resolved herself to obey ANY and ALL orders without hesitation.

After Mistress Cherry helps the Master get ready for work, She comes to get the new pet.

She says "I think W/we should walk today pet and besides you need exercise pet. What do you think?"

"Mistress, this pet's opinion does not matter Ma'am. What matters is what You think Mistress." the still unnamed pet replies, submissively.

"Pet, i have told you before...i am no Mistress. The Master owns B/both of U/us," Cherry kindly reminds the pet. "And I know I speak for the Master as well when I say this:He and I will ALWAYS value your opinions!"

cece3457
cece3457
99 Followers