The Master of Truth 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers

Jesus... My math teacher was the hottest woman I'd ever seen.

Kristi came to a stop in the kitchen, and I only needed a single instant to look around to see that it was like a different planet. The dishes that had been in the sink for almost a week? Scrubbed clean and drying in the drying rack. The overflowing garbage? Emptied. The half-eaten boxes of cereal? Disappeared; likely into one of the many half-filled cupboards.

The short Asian girl was looking up at me expectantly.

"You did all this?" I asked, astonished.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered, her hazel eyes bright, and I realized her look was one of shy pride. "I wanted our home to be nice for you..."

Overwhelmed, I stepped forward and swept her up into a kiss, her full lips yielding under my onslaught of kisses before I pulled back and stared down into her face. "Oh, you are getting one hell of a reward!" I told her, getting incredibly turned on by her desire to please me.

She beamed, and then stepped back, turning around and bending over the countertop. She arched her back and stood on the balls of her feet as she spread her legs, presenting her ass up to me as her final offering. She looked over her shoulder at me, once again biting her lip naughtily. "Then reward me, Sir," she told me. "Give your perfect little slut what she deserves."

I was rock hard in my pants and shed them in record time, fumbling and cursing at my belt buckle in my hurry. Still, while I struggled Juliana strutted into the room, her long, toned legs looking miles longer in the heels that she still wore. She assessed the situation with a critical eye, then met my gaze with her own fiery blue one. She looked away, glancing mischievously at where Kristi was bent over the counter expectantly.

"Let me get her ready for you, Sir," she murmured, her tongue wetting her lips with anticipation.

No. Way. My brain couldn't even comprehend the blindingly hot sight as my leggy blonde calculus professor sashayed over to my gorgeous classmate and knelt, spreading her ass with her hands.

Kristi moaned and wiggled her hips invitingly.

In response, Juliana leaned forward and immediately began to lap at Kristi's smoothly shaven pussy. Her tongue parted the girl's outer folds and dipped deeper, tasting her inner juices.

My busty fucktoy gasped and her back arched even further as she felt electric pleasure beginning to crackle through her, courtesy of the blonde's exploring tongue. Her breath came in heaving pants as she cried out, reaching down to play with her clit as Juliana's hands kneaded her cheeks.

I looked down and realized that I was fisting my cock up and down, the purple head demanding attention as precum beaded at the slit. Time for me to join the fun and games. I strode forward and let my fingers slide up my professor's back before I grasped a bundle of her hair in my hand and pulled her away from Kristi's dripping pussy.

Juliana gasped with surprise and lust as her head bent back and she saw my cock hovering inches from her face.

As I released my grip, she dove forward, wrapping her lips around my cock and lovingly coating the first few inches of my length in a mixture of Kristi's juices and her own saliva. I let her bob up and down for several moments, groaning with pleasure and enjoying the hot, familiar sensation of her skilled mouth. Then, nice and lubed up, I gently pulled back and lined up with Kristi's waiting snatch.

Juliana sat back on her heels, watching with fasination as the head of my cock parted Kristi's folds and slowly sank into the Asian's welcoming body.

"Thank you, Sir," Kristi panted as my cock luxuriantly slid further in, penetrating deep inside and spreading her tight tunnel wide. "Thank you for fucking your tight little fucktoy so well."

I grunted in response and pulled back, removing almost all of my length from her comforting embrace before ramming back in forcefully. "Fuck!" I growled, gripping her by the hips and shoving myself as far as I could go.

"That's right..." my perfect, slutty roommate moaned. "Show me you own me. Show me you own my ass and my tits and my mouth and my snatch..."

Kristi's words drove me on, and I thrust deep into her tight little body, her perfect, round ass rippling with every stroke.

"Yes, Sir!" she cried out, her voice vibrating every time I pounded inside of her. "Only you can fuck me so gooddddd!" Kristi climaxed, hard, her toes curling into the balls of her feet and her entire body clenching around my pistoning length.

I held her tightly, keeping her from collapsing to the floor with the overwhelming pleasure, never slowing as she rode out wave after wave of ecstasy.

While Kristi enjoyed her blissful reward, Juliana sidled around my side and grabbed me by the jaw. Before I could react, she turned my head and her hot lips were covering mine. I could taste Kristi on her mouth, and I realized I could also taste just a hint of myself. Somehow, the combination drove me absolutely crazy. I slid out of Kristi and the busty Asian collapsed onto the counter, her body exhausted and spent as aftershocks jolted through her.

Before I realized what was happening, Juliana had leapt into my arms. The older woman was surprisingly light as she wrapped her legs around my hips and slowly sank down onto my upward tilted cock.

"Oh, shit..." I groaned. This was new. And new is good, I realized. I thrust upwards, pounding my teacher's tight tunnel so that it was forced to stretch wide and accommodate my thick length.

Juliana moaned with pleasure and lust as she bounced up and down on my driving cock. Her tits were tumbling back and forth in front of my face, and without thinking I buried my face between them, nuzzling and kissing the valley of her cleavage.

"That's right, Logan," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck your teacher good. Show her who's in charge. Show her she's yours. Now and forever..." She trailed kisses down my jaw and neck, then leaned in and sucked hard on the skin at the base of my throat.

At her words, I dissolved, my body almost giving out as my arms clenched around her and my cock spurted wildly. I buried myself in her willing body and stayed there, strand after strand of cum painting her womb.

Finally, I lowered her shakily to the ground and collapsed into the nearest chair, feeling about ready to pass out from exhaustion.

"Wow..." I muttered. I couldn't think of anything else to say for quite some time after.

* * *

The muffled sound of a ringing cellphone could be heard in the distance as we all three sat around the kitchen table and enjoyed the simple, yet delightful, pasta that Kristi had whipped up for us.

Juliana shot me a questioning glance.

I nodded that she could go answer, and she hurried out of the room to retrieve the offending device. I heard her answer the phone and ask what was going on, then her voice grew more muffled as she walked further away into the bedroom.

I waited expectantly, but a moment later I was surprised when Juliana walked in and slumped against the kitchen island, her phone sliding from her fingers to the countertop with a soft clatter.

"Who was that?" I asked, standing. Something's wrong.

Juliana didn't answer for a moment. Then, she spun to face me and I was surprised to see a sheen of tears in her eyes.

Wait... What? I hurried over to her. "What's going on?" I asked, reaching out and lightly grasping her upper arms, looking into her face inquiringly. I rubbed her shoulders softly up and down, not quite sure what to do but hoping I could offer some sort of comfort.

The older woman sniffled softly and then shook her head, her blonde hair falling across her face. "It was my sister," she answered. "Calling to ask why I would do something as stupid as leave my fiancé and run off with one of my students!" she buried her face in her hands, evidently overwhelmed.

My brow furrowed as I struggled to comprehend. "How did she know what had happened?" I asked suspiciously, though I suddenly had an inkling I might already know the answer...

"My ex..." Juliana whispered. "He called and told her you came by. Told her that a young man who was probably one of my students told him that he was taking me away. She wanted to know if I was okay, if I was in trouble, and where I was. She wanted to come see that I'm alright."

On second thought, my wording to the man could have been better, I reflected. I cursed inwardly, realizing I should have made sure I commanded my teacher's ex not to tell anyone about our conversation. Then, the last part of her statement hit me. She wanted to know where Juliana was...

"What did you tell your sister?" I demanded.

Juliana hesitated for a moment, then glanced anxiously at me through the screen of hair that had fallen before her eyes. "I told her to come here."

I almost wanted to laugh. The drama never stops, I thought, and shook my head slowly from side to side in disbelief. I stepped forward and hugged my ex-calculus professor tightly to let her know that things were going to be alright, but as I kissed her head I murmured into her hair, "What on Earth am I going to do about this?"

* * *

The Master of Truth series will be continued in the coming days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica. Your support means a lot, as I'm working hard to submit a free story every few days for your enjoyment.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,616 Followers
12