The Master Piece Ch. 01

Story Info
Moving in together creates stress that must be corrected.
1.5k words
4.33
13.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hardly believe it! Like a fairy tale we have just moved into our dream house. No longer do we have to worry about going to your apartment where we are on pins and needles hoping no one hears our wild couplings and calls the police. You tried ordering me to be a good girl and take my spankings quietly but that proved useless, especially since you enjoy the melodic range of my reactions to your attentions. Whether it is the "ouch," my fervent promises to be a good girl, or my screams of ecstasy as pain turns to pleasure.

Nor do we have to be concerned about the greater distance of going to my place where you have to leave in the wee hours of the morning to be at work on time. A feat that has often been waylaid by "just once more please." The obvious solution was to find a place of our own with adequate sound proofing and a few other sweet options.

We have spent the last few days unpacking and arranging our love nest. When the stress caused us to begin arguing you made an ingenious blanket rule. Unpacking must be done in the nude, no discussion. It's difficult to be cross with you seeing your broad chest and well rounded buttocks moving about.

You have quickly pointed out the other reason for our nakedness. I must be careful to think before I take out my stress on you. My last smart comment was met with you swiftly grabbing my wrist and having me over your knee, before I realized what you were doing. Your cock is dancing against my bare stomach. You may be angry, but you are turned on too.

"I have had enough of your sass," you barked.

"Each time you decide to lash out at me, I am going to show you how it feels. This time you will receive 10 spanks with my hand. You will apologize and count after each one. Do you understand?"

I gulp as I feel you lift the leg below my hips and wrap your ankle around mine, causing me to have to grab your other leg for support. Your cock is taunting me as it jumps against my stomach. You have me trapped. If I let go my upper body will fall to the floor giving you even greater access.

A sharp "smack" echoes in the empty room and a sting radiates through my buttocks.

"I asked you a question. You are to answer me. That one did not count. Do you understand?" You demand.

"Yes, James," my voice quivers as my body trembles and my flower clenches trying to hold in its defying juices.

You are lightly stroking and kneading my globes. I moan because it feels so good and your shaft lifts against my stomach. You lean over and kiss each cheek, showing how much you cherish me even when you are cross. You slip your palm down in front of my lips.

"This is an act of love. I am doing this to strengthen our union. You will refer to me as "Daddy" during your correction. Kiss my palm to show me that you accept this and submit to my guidance," you explain.

I nod and kiss your palm. Loving you more for the commitment you are demonstrating.

"Are you ready, Lil One? Remember apologize for the sass and count after each one," you say as you kiss my head.

I nod and hold on tight to your leg while hiding my face.

You rub my checks in a circle increasing the sensitivity. Then a loud "slap" fills the air as your hand lands on my left buttocks. I flinch and squeeze my buttocks.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, Daddy. One" I call out.

You rub again, a louder "smack" following on my right cheek.

"Ouch" I scream out.

"I apologize for being disrespectful, Daddy. Two"

As I say this I am grinding my clit into your leg, you notice and lift my hips and spank me just where my left thigh meets my buttocks.

"Owwww" I yell out as I kick my free leg and try to cover my bum with my hands.

"This is not for pleasure. I am in control. You may not cum. What do you say?" You inquire.

"Three. I am very sorry for rubbing my bud against you and for yelling at you, Daddy," I say softly.

Your palm rains down on my right buttocks 3 times in a row. I have no time to count between each as I try to dance my hips away and sing out "OWWWWWWWWWWWWW."

"Four, five, six."

"Daddy, please, please, please I am so sorry. I will be a good girl I promise." I plead breathlessly.

"I know you will Little One. I am making sure our union is strong. This is my duty. Only 4 more. Make me proud and take your correction like a good girl." You explain as you rub my heated flesh and I moan pressing into your hands.

"Wham" your hand lands hard between my right buttocks and thigh. I kick wildly and scream out.

"Six, Daddy, really I am so sorry. This hurts. I will respect you. I promise." I choke out.

You blow on my reddened skin.

"Oh Lil One I know you are and will. I know it hurts, I am giving you a reminder to prevent further pain," you explain as your hand slaps hard twice over the curve of my bum striking both cheeks and the crack.

I scream out "owwwwww" and shake my buttocks over your thigh. I feel my body's betrayal as my pussy drips from the vibrations and heat.

"Seven and eight, I apologize for calling you an asshole, Daddy," I groan out.

You notice my moisture dripping on your thigh and spread my cheeks to look closer. You rub your hand over the moisture and we both moan.

"The last two you will remember Lil One, " you state as you slap your moistened hand across the top of both thighs causing me to scream loudly and tremble.

"Nine and ten," I whimper "Please forgive me Daddy."

You blow my heated bottom and rub it tenderly.

"I forgive you, but you will not forget or I will have to make the message stronger" you firmly state.

I try to get up but you hold me down telling me to stay still.

"I want to see my red hand prints on your sweet pale, freckled cheeks and play with that wet, hot pussy," you explain "I want your total submission. You owe me that after your disrespect."

With that demand I feel your fingers opening my pussy wide. I feel a cool, large object pressing against the tight muscles guarding the entrance of my pleasure tunnel.

"Take it" you demand and push the vibrator deep inside my pussy.

The intrusion causes me to call out as it stretches my tender little flower. My orchid is so full it is all I can focus on, as I give in and begin to moan. You begin to glide it in and out. Then shove it in all the way. I lift my hips high and you blow on your hand prints.

Suddenly the intruder begins to hum. I moan loudly.

"Daddy, that feels so good," I purr.

"I am glad, but you are not permitted to cum. This is about making up to me for being disrespectful." You explain

You spread my cheeks wide. My tight rose bud exposed and at your mercy. You have long wanted to claim me totally, but your girth requires preparation. I have been afraid, but now you have called for my submission. You have shown that you act out of love and I trust you to prepare me to accept you when you are ready.

I feel you rubbing cool gel around the bud and a smack on my bum as you slide your finger in. I call out and clench around you. The fullness and vibrations in my pussy distracted me, but your finger fucking my ass gets my attention.

"Daddy, please I am going to cum," I implore you.

"See you like this don't you Lil One?" You ask.

"Yes, Daddy, oh Daddy very much! Please, I am going to cum."

"No, not yet." You state "I am preparing your tight hole for me."

With that statement a cold rod pushes at the entrance of my back hole. Another slap and my rosebud surrenders allowing entry. I clench around it and you press it in deep. You turn off the vibrator and remove it leaving me wanting more.

"Aren't you going to remove the thing from the back?" I ask.

"No, the butt plug is part of your punishment for sassing me. It stays until I take it out. What a great view I am going to have tonight and tomorrow as you set up the kitchen. Stretching to reach top shelves will be lovely. My handprints and the fluffy white bunny tail butt plug adorning your tight curvy ass ..... yummy." You declare.