The Master Piece Ch. 04

Story Info
Little One forgets the rules as she takes a new lover.
1.7k words
4.33
5.6k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sofa was an excellent selection. Two cream colored high backed wing chairs in flanked either side of the stone fireplace. A large and luxurious cream rug lay in the center of the room. The sectional faced the two. It's back corner intentionally centered with the foyer and carved wood door.

"When you are told to get in position for me you will remove your clothes, unless directed otherwise and bend over the back of the sofa. This is where you will wait for me with your legs spread wide. When I open the front door I want to see that sexy ass and glistening pussy," you instructed.

A shiver went up my spine and nectar dripped between my thighs as I imagined the scene you described. I wanted so much to touch myself and relieve the throbbing just your words had created.

"Do you understand what is expected?" you asked.

Biting my lip, I nodded.

"That is not how you answer me," you said as you forcefully pulled my body against yours. My hard nipples pressed into your chest while your arousal made itself known grinding against my pelvic bone.

"Yes, Sir," I whimpered gazing up at your mesmerizing hazel eyes with flecks of gold adding to a twinkle to your mischief.

"Much better," you quipped "Now I am going out for a bit. Instructions for you have been left for you in our bathroom. Follow them precisely."

Leaving an adoring kiss on my forehead you strode back out the front door. I was a throbbing and wet heap of desire with only myself to release my need. My fingers trailed down the row of buttons on my dress releasing each one while teasing the skin beneath. Goosebumps formed on my stomach as the cool air and soft tickle of my nails traveled down. With my dress open to my thighs, I allowed the thin white cotton to slip down my shoulders exposing my blush colored half cup bra. My breasts were begging for attention, so I began kneading them with one hand while the other sought to quench the fires down below.

Dropping to my knees in front of the fire I pulled my breasts out and over the cups of the bra. With both hands I knelt before the fire pinching and pulling my nipples. My legs spread wide I leaned back letting my long wildfire hair graze the ground behind me. My blush lace tanga was soaked, but the heat from the fire blew across the moisture causing me to moan out loud.

I became lost in the moment allowing the heat to move through me. I was the temptress teasing the flames. My hand roughly grabbed the tanga, pulling it to the side to give my lover direct access to my bud and dripping flower. I offered myself to the heat, rubbing my clit and stroking my outer lips.

This wasn't enough. I needed more. I needed the heat to consume me. Spreading my outer lips with both hands I lifted my yearning towards the flames. The flood of arousal dripped down between my cheeks.

Sliding my fingers between my inner lips, I dipped my forefinger inside. My honey drenched my finger. I brought it to my lips and sucked the sweet offering. My lips glossed with my own secretions, I moaned loudly.

My hands took on a mind of their own. The fire guided them to firmly massage my pearl in small circular motions while my other hand attended to my ripe fruit further down. My lips were engorged as I stroked them with my nails, allowing a dip inside now and then.

My need to cum was so intense that I was trembling. As my back arched I forced two fingers deep inside my hot, throbbing cunt. Crying out with each penetration I began pulling my fingers out and then shoving them back in. My tight walls delighted at the invasion.

Knowing you had penetrated me with larger things a third digit was added to the welcomed assault. My pussy stung, but stretched to accept the new visitor. I was feverishly working my nub as my fingers became buried deep inside. With a little exploration I hit the payload. My index finger began taunting my g-spot. I could feel my climax building as my body stiffened and my fingers worked their magic.

Leaning back so far that I was almost lying on my legs my ministrations worshipped the flames. My pussy clenched my fingers as my body shook with the waves of my orgasm. The warmth of the fire spread within me. Screaming out I pulled my fingers back and pressed them in again.

I was wild with need. I could feel a second eruption building, the fire driving me to a feverish pace I fucked myself harder and harder. My screams of ecstasy echoed through the room. I came again, harder and more forcefully than the first then lay spent in front of my lover, my fingers still inside. My nipples were standing taunt and proud. Moaning I slowly came back to reality and reluctantly removed my fingers. I was relaxed and satiated.

Suddenly I heard clapping from the sofa. At some point you had returned. You had snuck in and watched my forbidden release. I gulped as I realized I had broken a steadfast rule. Permission to cum must be granted and any masturbation must be presented to you.

"That was scrumptious," you declared as I turned to you pulling my dress up my shoulders.

"No, no leave it and crawl to me," you commanded.

Slowly I did as I was told letting the dress ride up and my ample breasts jiggle. Teasing you was one of my favorite pastimes.

As I reached your feet you directed, "Stop and stand up facing me."

Again I followed your orders. As I stood the sleeves slid down to my elbows giving you full view of my globes with their rosy peaks.

"Drop the dress," was your next instruction as I saw you rubbing the bulge in your jeans.

Standing before you I slid my arms out of the sleeves and let the white cotton drop to the floor. Stepping out of it I bent to pick it up and place it on the chair. I knew you watched my every move. I also knew I was in trouble.

Arousing you further might mean you would forgo the consequences I had readily earned. I sauntered slowly to the chair letting my hair swish back and forth just above the cleft of my buttocks. At the chair I bent way over spreading my legs for your enjoyment. I stood up with a little wiggle causing my breasts to dance.

"Bring me your panties," I was told.

Turning my back to you I hooked my fingers in the sides and dragged them down my spread legs.

"Mmmm," you moaned, "those perky round cheeks won't be so pale soon."

I gulped knowing exactly what you intended. Stepping out of the lace I picked up the bit of wet fabric and began to walk back to you.

"No no," you said firmly, "hold the panties between your teeth and crawl back."

Realizing this was part of the consequences I gripped the scrap of lace between my front teeth. Instantly I smelled the scent of my release. My pussy pulsed as I dropped to all fours. I reached you and crawled between your legs offering the panties to you.

"Good girl," you said as you took the sopping lace and brought it to your nose moaning in appreciation.

"Unfortunately, you have been quite the bad girl tonight haven't you?" you asked.

Gulping I looked up at you and responded, "Yes, Sir."

"Tell me what rules you have broken, so I know you understand the need for consequences," you stated.

"I came without permission and I masturbated without you present," I said quickly adding " I am sorry Sir. It won't happen again."

"You are right it won't because I am going to help you remember. You broke 3 rules not 2. Do you not know your biggest offense?" you inquired.

Baffled, I responded "No, Sir."

I was really in trouble now.

"Did you go in the bathroom and follow the directions I had left for you?" With that you waved a still sealed envelope with Princess written across the front.

Tears filled my eyes as I realized how much I had disappointed you.

"This will be saved for another time," you declared.

"You must learn self control and respect," you added.

"Yes Sir," I said with quivering lips. A tear dropped down my cheek.

"Crying will not lessen the consequences Little One," you reminded.

"I am crying because I have disappointed you. Pleasing you is my greatest wish. I became caught up in the moment and forgot. I am truly sorry." I explained.

"Yes, I saw how caught up you were. What if James and Robert had come home with me? Would you have wanted them to see your display?" you asked clearly displeased with my mindlessness.

"I would not like that unless you wanted it to be done," I responded.

"That very well may be part of your consequences. I am mulling over just what consequences fit each infraction. For not masturbating in my presence it may be a good reminder if I invite James and Robert over for a little show," you declared.

I could feel my face and neck redden and oddly my pussy vibrate at the idea of being watched by Sir's friends.

"Perhaps they can assist with the other consequences as well. You do need quite a bit of help remembering to only cum when given permission. As for not following my directions I will deal with that myself. You Little One are going to have a glowing buttocks. For tonight stand and get to bed. You will need your rest." you stated.

Slowly I stood kissing you good night on the cheek, as another tear fell. You wiped it away kissing the moisture.

"You know I love you my Princess, but you must follow the rules," you said.

My hand reached down to stroke the outline of your cock in your Levis, but you stopped me grabbing my wrist.

"Oh no, that is a privilege you have lost for tonight," you stated.

As another tear dropped, I stood and said good night. I doubted I would have a good one. I probably wouldn't sleep a wink anticipating what waited for me tomorrow.