The Master Program Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
235 Followers

"Dude! What are you doing?!" exclaimed Imogen as put her hand out to guard against his manually stimulated barrage, "You been watching too much porn or something?"

Unable to think about anything to say to her as cum dribbled down his pumping hand, he panicked and turned to his Macbook, "Master Program, freeze her!" Instantly, Imogen froze, leaning on her right elbow, her left hand up with his thick load dribbling down its palm. He took a few seconds to gather himself before nervously speaking.

"Why did she not like that?" he said, his voice laden with guilt.

"The subject feels that ejaculating on her body is degrading."

"So she doesn't like sperm?"

"Like many female humans, she enjoys the feeling of semen inside of her womb, due to the instinctual desire to procreate..."

"Oh crap! Protection!" he exclaimed remembering all the 'safe sex' lessons he had had at school. He immediately recalled that she had a super immune system like his but that wouldn't stop her getting pregnant.

"Is Imogen on any contraception?"

"Yes, the pill."

"OK, that's good. Make her think she is taking it, but actually render her infertile and stop her...'time of the month', without changing anything else of her physiology. While you're at it, stop me being fertile too. Until I want to have kids...same for Imogen."

"Task complete."

"So, about this sperm thing... can you make her like being cummed on?"

"Task complete."

Looking at her cum covered body, he smiled to himself again, "Can you make her put on a show each time? Like lick it and play with it, for a few minutes, before she has to clean up? And maybe don't clean it up if she doesn't have to?" he paused for a second then thought of himself spunking inside of her, "Also, make her not worry about condoms anymore." He realised that seemed a bit redundant, but he still liked the thought that she wouldn't ever consider using a rubber again.

"Task complete."

He repositioned himself between her legs and directed them so that her shoes were touching behind his back. He took a deep breath and hoped his changes had worked.

"Unfreeze her."

"I love how much spunk you give me," she moaned seductively. He watched in disbelief as she licked the cum from her hand and swallowed it while smiling as sexily as she could. She broke her gaze to run her thumb up her cheek, collecting a long strand of white goo, which she let drip onto her tongue piercing. She giggled in a very girlish way as she played with another blob she had extracted from her hand then leant in to kiss Stephen lightly on the lips. She moved him out of her way and dismounted the table, walking towards her abandoned top and leggings, her hips swinging like an erotic pendulum. She continued her show by crossing her legs at the ankles and bending down at the waist when picking up her clothes, such that Stephen got an unhindered view of her hairless slit and anus.

"I really needed that, but I need to get to the library," she said, with an exaggerated look of disappointment on her face, "promise me you'll have a nice big load saved up for me for later?"

"P...promise," stammered Stephen, still overwhelmed by the sexuality oozing from Imogen and still a little reserved about actually having a conversation with her, "uh, later?"

"Yeah, for dinner, oven me a pizza or something, I don't want to waste time we can devote to sex," she beamed at the word sex then pulled her leggings over her bum to finish getting dressed. Some globs of cum were still visible on her stomach and on her cleavage but she dealt with these by scooping them up with her index finger and swallowing them in an absent-minded way, all the while looking round the flat.

After a minute she stopped looking round and turned to Stephen, "where's my coat?"

"Coat? You didn't have a coat."

She looked like she was about to talk when she suddenly and unexpectedly stiffened up into 'trance mode' and turned to face the door.

"Imogen?" called Stephen, in a confused voice.

She began walking to the door, ignoring him, so he commanded her to freeze just as she reached the door.

"What is she doing? Why is she on about a coat?"

"The subject would not have been comfortable travelling in her current state of dress, so I made her believe she wore a coat. When she decided to leave I had to enter her into a mode of low perception."

"She was embarrassed of being scantily dressed? After that cum thing I thought she would be up for anything..."

"The subject originally enjoyed being sexually desired when in a sexual situation or with a sexual partner; I increased this desire greatly. She also links her own sexual enjoyment to her perception of how satisfied her partner is so I increased how much she views the ejaculation of sperm as a sign of male satisfaction. However, both these parameters relate only to the subject's desires when in private."

"OK, so she's a closet slut. Can you make her one in public, without changing her too much?"

"The subject has a strong desire to look aesthetically pleasing at all times; I can make her perceive that the best way to achieve this is by looking sexual desirable."

"hmmmm...I can't argue with that...but I don't want her to get in trouble I suppose, so I...suppose I don't really want her to wander about naked but it would be pretty hot if she wasn't shy about exposing herself. I suppose it wouldn't be possible to make everyone think she looks hot, enough to make them not care if she was to accidentally flash or something?"

"I can make those who already find the subject attractive more forgiving of her social transgression due to their attraction. Those mildly attracted to her could be temporarily altered to be in a more receptive state. However, those who do not find the subject attractive, or are staunchly opposed to public displays of nudity would require significant changes before they became accepting; in their situation I could divert their interest elsewhere so that they would not notice the subject. Please be aware in groups significantly exceeding 1,000 people success is not guaranteed as alterations may exceed the maximum impact factor."

"Yeah...do it...but," he said, thinking about how noisy she had been during sex, "Can you do that for someone overhearing her when she's having sex...and actually what about being seen, in say, a discreet public area."

"Those in the 18-30 age range are more likely to find evidence of current sexual activity to be comical or a source of entertaining gossip. I can enhance this, but for those opposed to indiscrete sexual displays I can cause distraction, again, on small scales."

"Cool. Do it."

"Finally, let's give her some positive reinforcement," he said, "if someone is attracted to her, give them a little more confidence, and compliment her, when she's being a little overtly sexual in public and make her like the attention."

If he was truly honest, that last command was a way to boost his ego; he liked the fact lots of guys would be trying to get with a girl that was having sex with him. He looked over at Imogen and decided she was complete; she was his spunk-loving, barely-dressed, nymphomaniac plaything.

"OK, I want you to unfreeze her when I say so," he ordered to the computer. He was a little nervous at the prospect of having to call her on the phone from now on, when he realised he didn't have her number. He walked around the frozen Imogen and retrieved her phone from her bag but it required a password to unlock. He commanded her to unlock it so he could input each number into the other phone, before returning hers to the bag. He walked back over to where he was when she first asked about her coat, and ordered her to return to where she had been.

"And...unfreeze."

"Bye Stevie," said Imogen, leaning into kiss him on the lips. She stroked the bulge beneath his shorts with a curved motion of her right hand then gave him a sly smile, "Miss you."

As he watched her swinging buttocks head towards the door he wondered if he could program himself to sleep until the evening or, even better, if he could program her not to care about her exams especially when she bent down to fetch her bag and saw the moisture between her crotch. She stepped through the threshold of the door and turned round to face him. She stuck her tongue out cheekily and lifted her top up over her breasts to reveal some cum was still stuck to parts of her chest. Without any fear of being seen in the corridor it seemed, she held the pose for a few more seconds then shut the door.

The wait for that evening had been unbearable; he had masturbated over Imogen's virtual avatar several times during his revision session before she finally arrived at around 6:30. He had already put the pizzas on when she texted him to say she was heading round and they ate as quickly as they could, Imogen doing so naked, totally of her own volition. They had sex for nearly two hours, which included Stephen's first blowjob. He was wowed by how much he could feel her tongue stud sliding along his shaft, and although he had nothing to compare it to, he was sure it was making it feel even more fantastic than without. He felt a little guilty when his powerful stream of cum caused Imogen to nearly choke and he made a mental note to tone down the jet-stream when receiving head. Oddly, when it came to 9pm, he started to feel a bit nervous about having her sleep over, like he was scared if she woke up next to him the spell might wear off. Fortunately for him, she decided to go back to her flat as she didn't have a change of clothes. The next day she came over in the morning, went to the library and returned for sex during a break for lunch. She came round a final time that day in the evening but, once again, left after a few hours on the same premise as the previous night.

Late on Saturday morning, Imogen had come over for an hour-long sex session before leaving to buy some groceries. After she left it occurred to Stephen that Imogen had been round at his flat six times for sex, but they still hadn't had a real conversation. He had kind of expected that they were working towards a real relationship, but aside from 10-15 minutes to eat a meal together, all the time they had spent with each other had been having sex. He was finishing up a section of a maths module with speed only possible due to his augmented intellect when he got bored of waiting for Imogen to come back. He loaded up the Master Program and brought up Imogen's profile. He toggled the clothes button a couple of times before he realised she was naked except for a pair platform black heels. He 'hmm-ed' to himself and then activated 'live' mode.

"What the fuck!?" exclaimed Stephen as the image faded into the screen. Imogen was on her back arms and legs wrapped around a naked guy who was thrusting into her vigorously. He looked at her face and it looked like she was enjoying it...loudly. He noticed the tell tale signs of her orgasm; she gripped her lover tighter, scrunched up her eyes and then buried her head deeply into his shoulder. He waited a couple of seconds to watch her arch backwards, no doubt emitting a sharp groan, and then release all her muscles. Recalling how it felt when she gripped him, his penis responded by stiffening to an erection, despite Stephen's confusion and annoyance. He contemplated programming her to stop, but then he figured that programming her is what lead to this in the first place. As he reached for his phone he watched a subdued Imogen exchange words with the guy inside her before they changed places so that he was on the edge of the bed and she was moving to straddle him. She looked exhausted, which was no surprise considering the amount of sex she had had over the past few hours, but she deftly maintained a good rhythm as she rode his body. Phone in hand, he watched the girl he had assumed was exclusively his, buck her hips over another guy's lap until it looked like they both achieved a simultaneous orgasm. Stephen's phone had begun ringing Imogen's; he watched as she lazily dismounted her partner and lackadaisically headed towards her bag. She could see her say a few words to the random guy and he began to get dressed again, right before she retrieved her mobile.

"Hey, Stephen! Just one minute sweetie," she answered cheerfully, but he could hear the blissful fatigue in her voice. She said something to her partner and he could hear his voice muffled over the phone. He could see the guy materialise on the screen, fully dressed now, as he walked by Imogen, who gave him a friendly peck on the cheek, then he vanished, to the simultaneous noise of a door closing, through his mobile.

"I was just going to call you; I've been a bit unexpectedly busy. The library closes pretty early today so I don't know if I can be bothered to go all the way in, besides, lately I've been making loads of progress, like I've become magically more clever," she giggled, unaware at how on the money she was, "Julie has been asking for some help with this organic chemistry module we both take. It's a bitch, but I think I've got my head round some stuff that we were struggling with before, so I'm gonna do that for a few hours, then I can come round to yours."

"You don't have to come round if you don't want to..." said Stephen, very unsure of how to respond to her.

"What? You couldn't keep me away! After a session of organic chemistry there's no way I'd pass on a good lay! I'll see you then, OK? I need to go and put my groceries away; I don't want my freezer stuff to melt." Stephen was thoroughly confused when Imogen hung up. He considered asking the Master Program what was wrong but he just closed it instead and decided to wait for Imogen to come round. Stephen decided to take a break from revision since he couldn't concentrate properly; he was worried about whether the girl he had programmed to want him was about to break up with him and what that said about him. Besides, he was already six days ahead of the rough schedule he had created for himself, which gave him plenty of guilt-free time to chill out and stream a couple of episodes of something online.

At around 5:30, the most recent episode of Futurama had just finished and the buzzer to his flat went off. Sounding as sweet as ever, Imogen asked Stephen to let her into the building. He had checked up on her a few times between episodes and she was indeed helping her flatmate revise, so she hadn't been lying about that, but she was unsure how truthful she was going to be about Mr. Random. He opened the door to her; she was wearing what she had been when she came earlier, which was a pink cropped t-shirt, a black cardigan, and a loose pleated black mini-skirt. He looked at how tight the t-shirt was around her breasts, causing her nipple rings to show though quite obviously, and started to feel arousal, which added to his mix of fear and irritation. His irritation and arousal only worsened when she kissed him hello and he pulled away sharply when it occurred to him that she may have given Mr. Random a blowjob.

"What's up sweetie? You're not as pleased to see me as usual?" she fawned innocently, while touching his flaccid penis though his shorts on the word 'pleased', she gave him a dirty smile and then lifted the front of her skirt to reveal her bare vulva, "I'm very pleased to see you."

"Uh, good. It's just that, were you with someone earlier?"

"Oh, well..." she started, nowhere near as confident and seductive as she was just five seconds earlier, "I, how did you know?"

"I... heard a guy in your room, on the phone?" he said quickly, wondering why he suddenly felt so nervous.

"Yeah, I should've said, I'm sorry; I was planning on having this conversation a bit later today, actually. You see, I'm not really up for any commitment right now," she paused, and Stephen's stomach plummeted, he wondered if she should freeze her now, and try reprogramming her again, or maybe himself, but he decided to listen first, "I really like what we have, in fact you're probably the best fuck I've ever had, but I just don't want to be attached to anyone right now. It seemed what we have is quite casual, I turn up here, we have sex and then I go. No hassle, no worries, just truly awesome sex. Like amazing sex."

"Riiiight. So? What are you saying?"

"Nothing, I suppose, I feel guilty now that I didn't make it clearer that I just want sex from this," she said gesturing to the invisible connection between the two of them, "especially since I went off and slept with someone else. Don't judge me too badly for this," she paused to make a slightly forced nervous laugh, "but I met him on the bus, he chatted me up and was really charming, offered to help with my shopping, and then, well, I invited him in, and well, it was great. I've never done that before; I'm not even sure we told each other our names! I mean I have had a couple of one night stands, but never with a total stranger. Truth is, he was really good, but if I had to choose him or you, I'd choose you. In fact, I'm pretty sure, for sex, I'd choose you over almost anyone but I...uh... don't think I can choose you over everyone. So what I'm asking is, or maybe saying, is that we're free to mess around with others, right?"

He paused. He didn't know what to say, he seemed to have programmed her to be a sex maniac, but somehow forgotten to focus that mania onto himself. She was definitely a slut now, and he wasn't all that sure he was bothered. He sort of stopped to think about what a relationship with Imogen meant, and realised he didn't actually like her and if she wanted to sleep around then he supposed he didn't really care enough to stop her. He also didn't really have the guts to say no either.

"OK. Yeah. I suppose that's OK."

"Yay!" she exclaimed, with a beaming grin on her face, she leant into kiss him, when he pulled back, "What's wrong? Are you... oh... I used mouthwash? If that's what is bothering you?"

He immediately leant in and kissed her but with her face so close to his, her lovely smell washing over him and, of course, her heavy breasts squashed against his chest, he couldn't have resisted anyway. They kissed for long enough time for his dick to become fully hard, and she released it from his zipper. She walked over to the kitchen countertop closest to the door and then bent over at the waist so that her elbows and bosom were resting on the work surface. She spread her legs so that they were about a metre apart and then jiggled her arse invitingly. He hesitated, thinking about how she had been cummed in by a total stranger a few hours ago and realised how conflicted he was. He couldn't believe how much her sluttiness was turning him on, but at the same time, he wasn't sure if he wanted to get another guy's spunk onto his penis. He looked at the tattoo that was wrapped around Imogen's ankle and the sprawling tramp stamp he had given her and he realised he really didn't care that much. As he lifted up her skirt and plunged inside her, he forgot about anything else she had done that day and just enjoyed the feeling of living his sexual fantasy.

Within two minutes, Imogen had shifted her weight onto her left hand and began to rub herself with her right hand. She panted as she came closer to what must have been, at least, her sixth climax of the day. She let out a sustained groan and made a tight fist with her left hand, while she drove her forehead into her left forearm. After 20 seconds of rigorous thrusting, Imogen gasped and went limp and flopped onto the counter-top barely even acknowledging the fact that she was still being fucked. The sight of Imogen being pleasured to collapse made Stephen feel proud to be part of the team that sexed her today. He thought it was his time to experience orgasm so he began emitting his own load into her tunnel to join the sperm left by Imogen's mystery man. Rather than look at her as a future girlfriend, she had morphed in his mind into a sex toy, which was for use by anyone who paid her in orgasms. She came back to life, and pulled away from Stephen then turned around to reveal a look of mindless euphoria on her face.

Varun1987
Varun1987
235 Followers