The Master Program Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers

"Tattoos and piercings though... they aren't natural, so is there any natural predisposition towards them?"

"Like clothes, there are innate contributors to the desire for or against such body modifications, like the aversion to pain. Depending on the social influences the subject has undergone during their lifetime, reconciling a subject's aversion or preference to a tattoo or piercing given to them can vary in difficulty."

"How much did you have to change Imogen?"

"4%."

"OK, next time I want to give someone piercings and tattoos, I want you tell me in advance how much you would need to alter their mindset. Then, on prompt, I will give you a list of places I would like tattooed and pierced. In the case of tattoos, I want them to be as close to my preference as possible, but prioritise the subject's choice, unless I say otherwise. Save this as the 'Tattoo Routine'."

He took a deep breath before continuing, "Change the subject to Alex."

The screen switched to a view of Alexandra Leyland. He checked live view to see her sitting on a couch eating a plate of pasta. He asked the program if she had any commitments for the rest of the day, which she did not for at least four hours. Far more casual about tampering with the fibre of another human's existence this time round, he instructed the Master Program to bring her to his flat, without any hesitation. He saw she lived about fifteen minutes beyond Imogen's flat, by bus, so he expected her to arrive in about an hour, factoring in that he made her bring a second outfit he would find sexy. He used the Master Program to see where Sophie was, and instructed it to make sure she would be out their flat whilst Alex was there. He took a few minutes to check his stocks of tattoo ink and body jewellery and then went back to revision, or at least tried to, through his intense anticipation.

Just over an hour later, Alex was standing next to the kitchen table in Stephen's flat, as Imogen had done two weeks before. He commanded her to undress, which she did in her trance-like state, allowing him to inspect her naked body. The screen indicated she already had the Health routine applied to her from the previous night, so he started applying the rest, beginning with the Safety Routine. Second was the Female Grooming Routine, where her chose to keep her pubic area bare of hair. Next was the breast size routine, he chose 32E, just smaller than Imogen's as Alex had a slightly smaller frame. He then moved onto the Attraction Routine, followed by the Slut Routine.

"What special interest would you like the subject to have?"

"Ooo... masturbating with sex toys. Yeah. Make that something she loves doing if she has the spare time. Make sure she has a huge toy collection that she makes no effort to hide, well, unless it's like around her parents or her boss or something where there could be really weird consequences. Actually, if there's anyone who might find it really disturbing or react badly, just make sure they somehow never encounter it. I want her to always carry around a toy or two, and not even discreet ones, like a proper pink rabbit vibrator, in her bag. Should she be in a public place, she should still try and masturbate, but make sure anyone else around her that might be offended would not notice her, and make her subconsciously aware she can get away with this. If she can't masturbate in public using a toy because it's too loud or obvious, get her to use her hands. When she is masturbating in a private residence or another place where it isn't illegal or highly inappropriate, I want her to be really casual about getting caught. If she were in her kitchen, for example, and a flatmate walked in, she shouldn't be embarrassed, just stop, like one might if they were caught picking their nose. Provided the person does not take offence, she could even carry on until she is finished. She should also happily talk about it like it's a hobby to anyone who wouldn't mind listening. The person listening to her/catching her should also not be too bothered, and everyone who knows her should treat it like 'oh yeah, that's Alex just being Alex'. If she is about to be caught by someone who you might not be able to make do that then give her a subconscious warning to stop. This affinity for masturbation with toys starts as soon as I get her a collection of toys, a collection that she will continue to grow at a sensible pace. Until then, make her do so with hands or any existing toys she may have. Execute."

"Complete."

"Now for the Tattoos; apply routine."

"The subject will require a 3% alteration."

"That's fine."

"What locations would you like to pierce?"

"Same as Imogen. Execute."

Stephen could see small holes appear in Alex's nipples and upper belly button as she walked to the table to collect the jewellery he had left out for her. He had chosen a similar style to Imogen's but where her jewellery was shocking pink, Alex's was bright green, and where it was black, Alex's was sliver. As soon as Alex had finished adjusting the bright green stud that sat upon her clitoral hood, the program prompted Stephen for the locations of tattoos.

"OK, back of the neck, both shoulder blades... sorry no, she already has one on her shoulder, so do one for her other shoulder blade too, tramp stamp, one half way between her right nipple and right clavicle, left wrist, some writing up the outside of her right forearm, kinda like Rihanna, ooo... left buttock, something around the right ankle and something on one of her feet, her choice. Oh, but make sure the tramp stamp is something big and that both I and Imogen will really like."

He made her turn round, but locked the front view on the screen, then instructed the program to execute. He watched excitedly as she ingested some ink from the table which began to appear through her skin. Her hair was up in a ponytail so he had an un-obscured view of the yin-yang symbol that was becoming visible on her neck. He started to wonder if that was a bit too hippie for his liking but got distracted when his eyes caught the huge rose that had formed two finger widths above her butt crevice. It was six inches in diameter and it sat upon what looked like black tribal markings. These were thick interwoven lines, like a braid of hair stretching across the entire flat part of her lower back. He took this in for a few seconds, when he decided to inspect the rest of her tattoos. A flying pixie with a trail of stars was now at home on her right shoulder blade and low down on her left butt cheek rested what appeared to be a reddy-pink lipstick imprint of a kiss. He saw a whole bunch of tattoos on the screen but he ordered her to turn round so he could see them live. The first thing to capture his attention was her upper right breast. It was shaped somewhere between an oval and a rectangle, and filled in with an Aztec-style design, in browns, yellows and reds. He moved down her body, first looking at her wrist, which now had a snowflake on it, and then onto her forearm which read 'At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet' with each word punctuated with little stars of varying colours. Recognising it as a quote from Plato, he wondered if Alex was a hippie or really into her ancient cultures. His inspection made its way to her feet; on her right ankle was the outline of a star and on the top of her left foot was an Ankh, an ancient Egyptian symbol.

"OK, let's see what she has in her bag," said Stephen, after he was done admiring his handiwork, in reference to the sexy outfit he had requested she bring. She pulled out a tight denim miniskirt, a light pink tank top and a pair of floral wedges that were at least 5 inches high. He instructed the program to make that if she ever needed to wear shoes, she would wear heels, unless heels were impractical in the situation, and then added that condition to the end of the Female Grooming Routine. He watched her as she dressed; first the skirt, which left her entire tramp stamp exposed, and finished just above her mid-thigh, at a height that might expose her bare crotch at certain angles and positions; she then pulled on her top, this came to the middle of her back, which pleased Stephen as it still left her lower back tattoo on show. The fabric was so thin her dark areola skin was obvious through the top and the green nipple rings were so clearly evident she may as well have been topless.

"Get slut number two to pack her clothes up and head back to her flat. As soon as she is out at the bus stop take her out of trance mode and give her a reason why she was round here."

Stephen watched Alex head home on the bus using the Master Program. He was pleased to see her take a seat at the back of the top deck of the bus and slip her hand up her skirt. Had the people on the bus not been influenced not to look at her, it would have been fairly obvious what she was doing, despite a reasonable attempt by her to remain discreet. This modification seemed to couple well with the one designed to attract more people, because a good-looking guy sat next to her, unfazed by her self-pleasuring. She made eye contact with him, without letting up her fingering, and even seemed to exchange words while rubbing away at herself. The guy leant over and helped her come to an orgasm that looked like she had to try hard to stifle and then they both disembarked the bus. He watched the couple walk to Alex's flat, where they had sex, exchanged numbers and kissed goodbye at the flat door, Alex now unabashedly naked. As soon as she shut the door, her hand darted to her clit, which she massaged while checking her phone. Once done, she re-entered her bedroom, tossed her phone onto a pile of clothes, and then fetched a small pink vibrator from the back of a drawer full of clothes. He masturbated watching her do the same, until his phone went off. He waited until it looked like she came and then checked his phone.

"Woohoo! Fucked guy 18 in the toilets and on my way to 19! AND Alex texted me back saying she's keen to meet up tomorrow evening. Might pop round to yours later. Try and entice Sophie into a threesome. Im not even kidding. Do you think itd be too forward to bring a strapon to a first date?"

Imogen mentioning strap-ons reminded him to check for sex toys for Alex, before her hands fell off from the strain of constant masturbation. He had planned to buy her fifteen or so toys, but he looked online for prices and anything more complicated than a simple vibrating rod was £20 or more. He didn't have the money, especially as he planned to go buy more tattoo ink and body jewellery; at the back of his mind he was already giving Sophie nipple piercings and an a tramp stamp but his conscious brain didn't want to admit that. He wondered how he could get money quickly, using the Master Program, without outright stealing. He thought about maybe having someone who had become rich through criminal means hand him over £10,000, then it wouldn't really be so bad, but he didn't fancy trying that in case it went horribly wrong. He knew the Master Program could do two things, influence others and read minds. Then it hit him. He could use the program to play poker. He would have a huge advantage over the other players, as the program could read what the other players had and tell him what to do. He Googled for poker games on that day; he found a low stakes tournament starting in 30 minutes, with a £15 entry and an estimated £400 in winnings for first place. He also found a cash game, with much higher stakes; a buy-in of £500 and last entry at midnight. It was 5:30pm now, and the tournament was estimated to last for six hours. Both games were at the same card house, so he hoped he could use his winnings to buy into the second game and win a few grand in cash.

Stephen made it just in time to join the tournament. He had the Master Program on his phone and it was feeding him subconscious hints on what to do. He had instructed it to make sure he won, but not make it look like he was cheating. There were 7 tables of 5 people each, and Stephen was worried after it looked like he was about to be the second to go out at his table in less than an hour, but the Master Program won him three consecutive hands which put out two other players. At 11:17pm it was just Stephen and another player; third place had just walked out with a £25 prize. The Master Program was telling him that his opponent was bluffing the flush, whilst really he only had two pairs. His opponent all in, Stephen feigned thought, then called, and showed the winning hand, to win £400.

"Man, you have balls, or you can read minds," chuckled his opponent, gracefully accepting defeat.

Accepting the prize money, he took out £100 of his own cash and used it to enter the high-stakes game. There were ten seats round the table, but only eight were filled, including his own. The Master Program opened Stephen's game slowly, to allay any suspicions. The program suggested a few bad calls, in between some well paying wins, bringing him to £650 by 1am. Under the guise of gaining confidence, Stephen became more aggressive, sweeping up another £150 in less than 30 minutes. The game was to draw to a close in less than an hour, which, in addition to their fatigue, caused his opponents to become more reckless. Unnecessary bravado from two opponents, plus a third close win to another, gained Stephen £1,645 at the end of the game. His £15 taxi ride home might have seemed decadent just twelve hours ago, but now it still left him with over a grand and a half in profit. Having not checked his phone since the start of the tournament, he saw a couple of missed calls and a few texts from Imogen. She seemed to have come to his flat, which he totally forgot she said she'd do, but she then appeared to have met one of her other fuck buddies, taking her total of guys that day to six; a fact she told him in huge capital letters, followed by six smiley faces. Once in bed, Stephen went back online looking for sex toys. He bought sixteen at a cost of nearly £500 then looked up poker games on the next day, assuming that he could find several to go to on Saturday. He found enough to keep him busy from 11am until early hours on Sunday, and took down their addresses and times on his phone.

Stephen awoke at around 9 am, by which time Imogen had already texted him, asking him to call her soon as he was awake. Being ahead of her revision schedule, she had planned a sex day, to see how many guys she could sleep with before meeting Alex at 8pm. She told him she had left Will's house shortly before, making him number 1 for the day, and she was hoping Stephen would be number 2. He told her he had to be quick, so by 10 am she had already come round to his and had a load pumped inside of her. As she left, she asked him to make a list of her sexual partners, since it had been quite exciting for her to recall all of them the other day. He agreed to oblige, and she promised to text him as and when she was sleeping with new people. They walked to the bus stop with Imogen's head resting on his shoulder, a strange juxtaposition of this relationship like behaviour, whilst she was telling him that she might wear just a bikini and a sarong today, to make sure she got the attention of as many guys as possible.

They boarded separate buses, as Stephen headed to the casino and Imogen back to her flat. Just before he entered his venue, he used his phone to check on Imogen, to see she had donned a black tie-side bikini, a white sarong around her waist and a pair of black stilettos. She had clearly bought this bikini before her transformation, because the triangles for her top were far too small for her new breasts but he imagined that might have been the very look she was going for. Stephen entered the first game; a medium stakes tournament. He walked off 4 hours later £650 richer. After two more cash games he upped his winnings by a further £900. Over the course of the games he checked his phone to keep updated about Imogen's progress. She texted him to say her third and fourth guys of the day were strangers she'd met in the park, one called George, the other whose name she didn't know. Her fifth was the guy who had cancelled on her yesterday and the sixth was Ed. Just after 5pm, when Stephen was about to enter his fourth poker game, she triumphantly texted him to say she was about to smash yesterday's record and sleep with her seventh guy of the day and 23rd overall, someone she had met in the supermarket. She asked him to check his phone in two hours by which time he had already gained £120 in chips. Her text contained a few self-photos of her in what he assumed was a top, accompanied by the message, 'My dress for tonight? Do I look hot?'

He examined the pictures carefully, taking the option to sit out of the game for a couple of hands, to see the 'dress' was black and strapless. It was clinging tightly to her breasts and stomach, but there was a cut up either side of the dress from the lower hem to the waist line, which meant the front and back flaps hung loose. This was exceptionally dangerous as the back of the dress barely covered three-quarters of her buttocks and the front seemed to just come far enough to preserve her decency, but he guessed even the light breeze one might experience from taking a flight of stairs at a reasonable pace would be enough to lift that flap and expose some of her bare groin. It was at this moment he was gutted he could not be there to watch or in any way record this slutty lesbian date. He wanted to use the Master Program to observe Alex, but he didn't think he could stay sane if he saw her dressed up all slutty too and knew he was missing out. Then it occurred to him; the Master Program was still a computer program.

"Can you use Live Mode and record the output to a video file?"

"Yes."

"Does Live Mode do audio?"

"Yes."

"Damn... I was watching all those orgasms in silence, oh well. I want you to record Imogen and Alex from this point onwards until they are next apart. Switch between them to get better camera angles and full coverage of the date. Record it in HD, use all 300GB free space if you have to."

He was glad that the Master Program was helping him play poker, because had he been doing this for real, he would have been far too distracted to keep earning money. He left at 1am, £2,050 richer than he had been in the morning. When he arrived home, Stephen was sorely tempted to check on the date, but he decided it would be more fun to watch the video in one go. Knowing he'd be unable to sleep, Stephen programmed himself to sleep until the video finished recording or 11am, whichever came earlier.

Varun1987
Varun1987
238 Followers