The Master Program Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Varun1987
Varun1987
239 Followers

"Wow. I, OK, just give me a second," replied Stephen, unsure how he managed to say even those eight words. Sophie opened her mouth to speak, but then chose instead to glare at him, giving him a few seconds to formulate his response. He continued, "OK, so I didn't have sex with her, she came up to me, surprised me with a kiss, dragged me away but then I stopped her and said I was with you. She's texted me like five times this week asking for sex, one of those times would even have been a foursome with three girls involved. I have turned her down; you can see my phone. I'm sorry."

Sophie took a deep breath and her look of death softened. Her lip quivered like she could start crying at any second, but she held it together enough to start speaking, "Fine. I believe you, but I just don't think we're looking for the same thing. Let's just go back to being friends and leave it there."

Stephen nodded, unsure of how to react, and watched a sullen Sophie retreat to her room after her abrupt end to their burgeoning relationship. He felt pretty numb for a few seconds, as he entered his own room, where his eyes caught his Macbook sitting on his bed. Opening it up, he casually instructed the Master Program to wipe the morning's incident from Sophie's, Alice's and Kieran's minds then went to knock on Sophie's door.

"Hey Steve," she said, before kissing him on the lips, "I can't hang out for too long; I've got my toughest exam tomorrow! How was yours, though?"

"Good, I think I got a first, so I'm pretty happy. Anyway, I can go stick on dinner and get back to revising since you're busy."

"Thanks for being understanding Steve. Oh! There is a bit of big news though."

"Oooo.... Sounds good."

"Well, not sure about good. Saucy... but not good. Basically, I was telling her how I'm OK with all the Robbie stuff because you and I are getting on so well and it might be going somewhere hopefully," she stopped to give him a beaming smile and then continued, "Anyway, you know that study abroad American guy, Zack, the one she sometimes brings around, she's kinda been sleeping with him. I really couldn't believe it. I know Mark's been in France for this year and it's been hard for them, but she's been properly cheating on him."

"Wow, didn't expect that," responded Stephen, slightly worried this could be the automated script at work.

"Yeah, but it gets better. So the idea was Zack goes back to the US, and Mark comes back to London, and things are all OK. Apart from the deceit and lies and whatever else, but you get what I mean. I mean I'd still be a bit like 'whoa' if everyone was in the know, but when it's betrayal... I don't like it," she took a deep breath to keep up her super-speed gossip pace, "Anyway, as I was saying, it gets better. Zack has decided to stay in the UK; he got the final year of his degree transferred over to here. He's going back for the summer; just before Mark gets back... but in September... things are gonna get messy!"

After getting her story off her chest, Sophie requested some time alone to study. Stephen ate his dinner and then checked the Master Program, relieved to see that the only changes to Alice Howard were those health changes he had implemented when he first started using the program. Despite his relief that the program hadn't sent Alice to the cache, he did consider the possibility that he would change her, some point before September. Putting those thoughts out of his head, he moved on to Sophie's rant about Imogen. As she was mostly unaltered, Stephen figured that Sophie wouldn't readily accept the idea of Stephen having a harem. For now he decided to leave things as they were but he did realise this would eventually become a problem, especially when his meeting with automatically modified women began.

Stephen's next five exams passed by with as much ease as the first. He was finished now, as was Imogen and most of the other people on his course, so they all headed straight to the pub to celebrate the end of another academic year. After a few drinks, Stephen was contemplating how to bring up the Master Program with Mike but he was again acting a little funny. This time it seemed like he was uncomfortable around Imogen, and Stephen just assumed that might be because he felt like a third wheel. Mike left unceremoniously before it even turned 8, which was when Ruth and Alex turned up. The girlfriends engaged in a three-way kiss, which along with their tight mini dresses, gained the attention of most of the bar. After Imogen briefly introduced Ruth and Stephen, Alex suggested the three girls and Stephen grab some shots at the bar.

Stephen yawned and stretched as he slowly awoke the next morning. He expected to feel groggy but the Master Program's health routines had clearly wiped the alcohol from his system overnight, despite the large quantities he had consumed. Still, the short-term memory suppressing effect of the alcohol had already played its role and the night remained quite a blur. However, on either side of him lay to very obvious clues to the night's events. He looked round the room and realised it wasn't his own; he had recognised it as Alex's. He felt something solid under his back, which turned out to be one of the silver vibrators Stephen had bought for Alex after he first transformed her. The item brought back a memory where Ruth was pleasuring Alex with the toy, then passed it onto Stephen, who used it on Ruth. He leant over Alex to put the vibrator on the table end next to her, where a strap-on already lay. Another memory came back; this time it was of Alex wearing the strap-on and was using it to help him spitroast Ruth. Stephen brushed Alex's body as he lay back down, which roused her. The two of them kissed and engaged in lazy missionary position sex. They both came in a few minutes with their noise waking Ruth. He pulled out of Alex, who immediately started fingering herself, and moved over to Ruth, having sex with her too, in a very similar fashion and again finishing after a few minutes. A gasp from Imogen, who was now using the silver vibrator, announced her climax after which she shimmied over to Ruth so the girls could kiss.

Both girls stated they needed to get ready soon, so Stephen dressed as the girls quickly rubbed one another to a mutual orgasm. They both got out of bed, kissed him bye on each cheek and then, each with a vibrator in hand and still completely naked, they headed off to have a shower. Alex's flatmate, Kate, had come out of her room to see the naked lesbians walk through the hallway hand in hand; Ruth put her arm across her chest as a gesture of modesty, but Alex just smiled and wished her good morning. Kate sighed then looked at Stephen with a raised eyebrow. He smiled awkwardly and then headed for the door.

Stephen sat on the bus to his flat and started to think about what went on last night. He and girl had a number of drinks until the bar filled up. The slutty looking girls had got the attention of three guys, who had consequently come over to flirt with them. Has Stephen not made the group sex addition to the Master Program's routines, each girl may have gone back to their flats with one guy. However, Imogen deftly held the attention of all three guys and Stephen recalled Imogen actually being passed about between the three guys, so that they could all kiss her before leaving together. Stephen remembered Ruth and Alex giggling away discussing what triple penetration would be like as the three of them left for Alex's flat. He checked his phone to see a text from Imogen during the very early hours of the morning giving him one name and stating she couldn't remember the other two guys' names. She also told him that she loved the feeling of several penises at once, and was thoroughly disappointed when the guys hadn't wanted to stay the night. He was too disappointed for a few seconds when he thought he wouldn't get to watch Imogen's foursome but then he remembered giving an order to the Master Program, via his phone, to record both his and her group sex sessions. He gave himself a mental high five and got excited about getting back to his flat and watching the videos.

"What the actual fuck?!" screamed Sophie at Stephen as he closed the flat door behind him.

Stephen opened his mouth to talk, but his feeling of confusion and déjà vu stupefied him

"Imogen's slutty friends and you. Last night," accused Sophie. This time he knew instantly what was coming, but he was overcome with a feeling of shame, "don't have that stupid sad look on your face! I saw Alice earlier. Me, the fool, telling you how we might be going somewhere but she tells me that her friend Kieran saw you run off to have sex with Imogen's lesbo fuck buddies. You're a fucking sex addict and a perv. I wanted to take things slow because we're friends and because of Robbie and because of exams, and I just didn't think I needed to specify that I'd hope you wouldn't fuck other people. I said I did NOT want to be part of this crazy thing you have with Imogen, I didn't judge or look badly upon it; I just assumed that if you started kissing me and messing around, that that meant you and her AND anyone else were done. You fucking know what, I can be pretty crazy in bed too, I might even have suggested bringing along another girl somewhere in a distant future, but just because I don't hop in the sack at the drop of a hat you just...ARGH! Did you have to do this JUST before my last exam? How am I supposed to concentrate tomorrow morning?"

"Master Program, freeze Sophie and remove the memories of last night from her, Alice and Kieran," he looked at her motionless body, and thought for a few seconds, "but I can't keep doing this, so I want you to send Sophie to the cache tomorrow morning before her exam, making sure she's OK with me sleeping with Imogen and others. As usual, make the smallest changes possible but I want her to have really big fake breasts, and her special characteristic can be that she watches loads of lesbian porn. It's not even hidden, it's just on her desktop, internet history, posters on her wall, pictures on her phone; you get the idea. Also, I kinda like how she gets a bit excited over talking about naughty things, so can you make her a little bit ditzy about it and share sexual things without really feeling it's inappropriate; things like show her clit piercing or talk about how she masturbates. When that's done restore the memories that originally upset her to her, Alice and Kieran. Unfreeze."

"Hi Steve," said Sophie, giving him an intimate hug and kiss on the cheek, "Get a bit drunk last night and had to be put to bed?"

"Oh, um, yeah... I stayed at Simon's, don't remember how I got there," he laughed awkwardly, "Ready for tomorrow?"

"Yeah I hope so. But don't have too much fun today; you'll make me jealous that you're free now! Anyway, I was thinking, when I finish tomorrow, I could come back here and...not... have lunch," she said, with a dirty smile on her face, "but let's not talk about because I'll get horny and not able to revise!" Sophie quickly ran away and giggled as she shut the door to her room, leaving Stephen to think about sex with Sophie, sex with Alex and Ruth and sex between Imogen and three guys.

Stephen lay on his bed watching the video of Imogen during her gangbang; she was straddling the guy who was lying on the bed, another one was thrusting into her ass and the third guy was standing off the bed to her right with his dick working her mouth. So far, this was perhaps his favourite moment of the movie, with the main contender being the fifteen minutes where the three guys took it in turn to fuck her doggy style, so that she had no idea which dick was inside of her. He watched oral guy pull out, so that anal guy could come to the front and spunk into her mouth and a little onto her chin. As anal guy finished his load, Stephen's door flung open. Stephen slapped shut his Macbook's lid and threw it to the corner of his bed followed immediately by pulling a pillow over his erection.

"Don't you hide that erection from me, finding you hard is about the best thing I could have hoped for!" declared Sophie. She threw his pillow across the room and straddled his hips, lowering hers so that his dick disappeared under her dress and found her warm wet pussy. As soon as the tip of his cock made contact with her cervix she brought her legs round behind him and shoved her huge saline enhanced chest into his. Her hips began to pivot back and forth eliciting an impressive amount of pleasure for very little motion. He pondered whether or not he should have had sex with the 'normal' Sophie first, for comparison, but she started whimpering into his ear, repeating 'I'm coming, I'm coming' which focussed his mind completely on the new Sophie.

She gave him a post-orgasm kiss and then gently lowered him onto his back, while pulling her legs back into the kneeling position. He had always seen Sophie as his silly, innocent friend, so watching her ride his hard-on was twice as unbelievable as seeing Imogen triple penetrated. Sophie pulled off her heels and turned round into a reverse cowgirl position. All she was wearing was a strapless dress, the black top half was super tight around her ridiculously-sized breasts and the pink skirt was loose and floaty. She pulled off the dress to show her flowery tramp stamp; one of three tattoos on her back, the other two were swallows on the back of either shoulder.

"I need to go back to the pub soon and meet the rest of the sociologists, so I need you to come inside me soon, babe. Come on, come inside me," she cooed to him, "oh yeah, just like that, I can feel it pulsing. Squirt inside me."

She dismounted him and stepped into her heels, then turned to face him. This was the first time she'd seem her naked from the front; his eyes naturally darted to her breasts, which he thought were a nice shape, but obviously fake, especially as she had a similar frame to Ruth and breasts that were now possibly even larger. Nipples, clit and belly were pierced and her intimate areas were completely bare. What intrigued him though was the tattoo on her waist line, asymmetrically set to the left of her groin; it was two letters, 'RA'.

He was trying to decipher its meaning, wondering if it was to do with the Egyptian God, but Sophie started talking, which ended his train of thought, "Sorry to be so rushed sweetie, but I'll probably stumble in here later drunk and horny, so be warned. I just know if we continued having sex now I'd end up not going out at all. Actually, come join me later on and then you can fuck me in the toilets, since you like that so much. Oh and at some point you need to bring some of your sluts round for some fun. I really want to fuck a girl."

Bag in hand, only wearing her heels she walked to the flat door and left. Stephen was surprised and worried, thinking the Master Program might have pushed her too far, so he grabbed her dress and moved to follow her when he heard a knock at the door. Sophie was standing at the door with an 'oops' look on her face, "yeah... might need that. Thanks Steve," she kissed him and took the dress, casually pulling it on the corridor.

Back in his room, Stephen loaded Sophie's profile, which now had a tag in the top left hand corner indicating she had been categorised as a Romantic Nympho; a pleasure seeker who prefers fuck buddies to casual sex. He zoomed in on the RA and addressed the program, "What does RA stand for?"

"Robert Anderson."

"What? As in ex-boyfriend Robbie?"

"Correct."

"OK, but why?"

"As a member of the Romantic category, subject Sophie Wright is more likely to have a tattoo relating to a lover."

"OK, but why not my name?"

"Insufficient time has elapsed within your relationship for the subject to get a tattoo of your name, without significant alteration. Removal of the tattoo is possible." He thought about it, wondering if it really bothered him, when he phone rang.

"Hey Mum, what's up?"

"Nothing honey, just wanted to know when you're coming home, since you're all done. I've not seen you in weeks and I miss you."

"Yeah OK Mum, it not like I'm on holiday or something, I'll tell you when I've book my trains. Oh, but I... uh... have a girlfriend," he said hesitantly.

"Oh sweetie that's wonderful, I hope she didn't distract you too much whilst you were supposed to be studying. Anyway, are we getting to meet her?"

"Oh, yeah," he said, looking at the rotating form of his girlfriend; pierced, tattooed, huge fake breasts and occasional accidental exhibitionist; he hadn't even considered his family with all this.

He spoke to his Mum for another few minutes and then stared at Sophie. With the twelve week summer break coming up he suddenly realised the spanner in his works. He could stay in London, but then his parents wouldn't be too pleased about that, and he didn't want to program them to care about him less. He thought about the option of making his whole street not notice it when he were to bring slutty women to his home, but the thought of staging orgies in his childhood bedroom was too weird, even with a magic program. He decided occasional visits to and from Sophie and Imogen would do him fine over the summer without the constant need to alter his family. He set the automated script to postpone his first meeting until after the new term starts and decided to fill up his cache with enough items to keep the transformations going over the next four months. He told himself it would give him time to try out a mostly monogamous relationship with Sophie and monitor for any long term side-effects that might apply to any of his sluts, but even so he knew this summer would be the longest summer he had ever experienced.

Varun1987
Varun1987
239 Followers
12