The Master Program Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do I only get to keep them for six months?"

"Just in case you make a big mess, then I can undo it."

"Makes sense. So, how about next Saturday I come to your flat with my new girlfriend and we can double date; you, Sophie, or really whichever one you want to bring, my girlfriend and me."

"Cool! Sounds awesome!" said Stephen, genuinely excited about being able to share this bizarre experience with someone else in the world.

The next week and a half felt more like a year and a half to Stephen; his anticipation of Leigh returning their homework results combined with meeting Michael's girlfriend had slowed time to a crawl. Stephen, Imogen and two others had all got full marks, with most of the rest of the class just one or two marks off. Stephen had been the boldest of the four and 'booked' his hour long session with Leigh first; it would be Thursday afternoon. Leigh had reiterated she was married so this was just a one hour fling, as she undressed in her office for him. The sex was incredible; he imagined her years of experience had given her confidence and skills, both of which would have been increased by the Master Program. In addition to her impressive abilities, he had enjoyed the look of her wedding ring as her hand travelled the length of his shaft; it served to remind him of his participation in the taboo act of adultery. He had also met another automatically modified woman, Kate, whilst Imogen had met a girl called Eleanor. The Master Program had already converted nineteen women automatically over the summer, but he had remembered that he had only allowed five of the planned fifty-four to be married. He decided to change this, based on his experience with Leigh, so that the remaining two-thirds of the thirty-five women to be modified should be married and the married women should have an average age of forty.

All Saturday long Stephen fucked Sophie, practically non-stop, often thinking, and even talking, about Leigh. He pulled out after depositing what must have been his tenth or eleventh load inside of her and asked Sophie to get ready for the arrival of Michael and his girlfriend. This only entailed changing the pair of heels she was wearing and putting on some matching jewellery, including a nipple chain she had bought for the occasion, which was good because the couple was due to arrive in a few minutes. The buzzer to the flat went off and Stephen's patience was stretched to its limit as he heard two pairs of feet on the stairs. Unable to wait, he opened the door, before Michael even at his flat, and knocked over a stack of DVDs in his excitement.

"Oops, just let yourself in and hang up your coats," he said, turning round just before Michael's girlfriend came into view from the corridor. He knelt down and fetched the DVDs, some of which had slid under the sofa near the door, as he heard his guests remove their coats and hang them up. A pair of heels clicked up behind him and he immediately felt attraction to her as an alluring smell filled his nostrils; a smell he found rather familiar. He turned round, still low to the ground so he saw the girl's feet first; she had meticulously painted maroon toenails and she was wearing a pair of black strappy heels. Her left ankle had a large tattoo; a tribal pattern, meshed with vines and flowers that extended from the middle of her foot to the middle of her calf. As he stood up his eyes travelled up her legs; they were strong yet feminine, until they reached her right thigh; around the upper half was a bold garter tattoo. Her crotch was completely shaven, with a bright butterfly tattoo where her hair would have grown, and there was a ring through her clitoral hood. A black and pink Playboy Bunny symbol sat across her waistband towards her left hip and she had a little heart shape that sat on the right of her ribcage, just below the level of her huge enhanced breasts. Both her nipples and her belly button were pierced and she had a huge star outline that surrounded her right nipple. His attraction to this woman increased steadily the more of her that he saw. Finally he gazed upon her head where thick, brown, wavy hair framed the face of an attractive woman; a woman in her early forties, though based on her facial features, she looked mid-thirties.

"Hi Sweetie," said Michael's girlfriend, as her perfectly red lips curled upwards into a smile which was equally kind as it was flirty. Stephen knew this woman. She had clearly undergone a Master Program transformation, but this woman was unmistakeably recognisable to Stephen.

"Mum?"