The Master Program Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...I didn't have..."

"...doesn't matter... just wear one of the other costumes."

As soon as Imogen left the guys had a laugh about how weird the whole thing was but they then dutifully went through to Imogen's room and got dressed. Stephen, dressed as Darth Vader, accompanied Shrek and a ninja into the slightly dimmed living room. Most of the girls were naked and all of them were fingering themselves or each other. Iron Man was the last of the guys to arrive at the living room, after which Imogen fetched a bowl filled with scraps of paper.

"Boys and girls, thanks for coming. Now, how this works is that I'll go round the women and they'll pull a name from this bowl. After everyone has their partners I'll roll these two dice, and you get to mess around with them for as many minutes as it says on the dice. Alex, honey, you can go first."

Alex, who was naked except for bunny ears and a fluffy tail that was attached by an elastic string round her waist, drew Spiderman. Awkwardly, the superhero perched himself on the sofa armrest next to the bunny-girl. Two later was his mother; she was naked, her hair tied up in a bun and sprayed green and plastic leafy vines wrapped themselves around her body. He couldn't see them, but he knew she would be wearing a pair of gold and green fair wings; this was a costume he was familiar with; she was a fairy. This was the costume she wore whenever she took Katie and Stephen trick or treating as children. Back then she wore a green dress but that seemed to be missing from this particular variation of the costume. She reached into the bowl and Stephen's heart skipped a beat just before she read out the name; it was the Ninja. He was filled with relief but also a little disappointment.

Sophie was to share Shrek with Ruth; whilst neither of them had known the format of the party before Sophie and Stephen had discussed the possibility of her sleeping with others. She had originally said she would just sleep with women, but they both agreed that she would probably end up with another guy eventually, considering her few trespasses previously. Stephen had thought about reprogramming her to not desire other men but changes required, according to the Master Program calculations, would make her more and more submissive. Whilst this would make her intend to be more faithful, it would also make her more susceptible to suggestion from others. The only way to make her truly faithful was to revert her to her original state and himself be equally faithful. He hadn't wanted that, so he eventually just said that she should just go with the flow, should the scenario arise. Stephen could see Sophie was a little uneasy but it looked like her excitement was enough to encourage her to go through with the threesome with Ruth and Shrek.

Alice got to draw two names, whilst Imogen was sharing with a girl called Elsa, which meant there were three threesomes and three couples. The dice had given them nine minutes together. Stephen was chosen by Abelle, Ruth's French girlfriend. She was wearing a police hat and a tight black skirt from which a pair of handcuffs was hanging. She took him to the bedroom she shared with Ruth; Ruth had remained in the living room with her partners, so they were alone for the remaining eight and half minutes, as timed by Imogen's iPhone.

Abelle was followed by four minutes with Imogen and Alice, six minutes with Alice and Shrek and ten minutes with Sophie. During their sex, Sophie whispered that she had guessed he was Stephen but she also admitted that she had thought her previous conquest, Kermit the Frog, could have been him too. He had granted any guy at the party the ability to keep going after orgasm, so there was no need for a break or slow in pace. As soon as the buzzer went for his time with Sophie he came inside her and the next round of choices began shortly after Nicole, Alex and Spiderman returned from Imogen and Alex's bedroom. Nicole stood next to Imogen when she entered the room, so she was offered the bowl first.

"Oooo... well... I hope the force is strong with you Mr. Vader."

Stephen immediately thought he should tell her it was him. He then thought she must've known she'd end up sleeping with him at some point in the night. However, he then thought she might've just accepted whatever was happening, expecting that if she chose him he would reveal himself and not make her unwittingly indulge in incestuous sex. He had decided to make sure they'd be alone then let her know it was him so they could wait out their time; Imogen rolled a three and Stephen decided that was short enough a time that he could just try some delay tactics and avoid having actual intercourse with her.

Most of the others had decided to stay in the living room, not wanting to waste time moving rooms, so they had Imogen's room to themselves. Nicole raced to undo his trousers and her hand was pumping his cock within ten seconds of entering the room. He responded by playing with her clit ring, but she dropped to her knees within fifteen seconds and took his cock into her mouth. He wasn't sure if this was too far, but he was worried if he stopped her, he might lose control of the situation and end up having sex with her. He had made the Master Program reduce the aphrodisiac effect she had on him but he was still very much attracted to her due to the script running on Mike's account. He had managed to hold her head on his cock for about half a minute, but she eventually pulled his hands off and guided him backwards onto the bed. He rubbed her clit again as her love organs approached his but she stopped him after only a few seconds and groaned, "No, I'm so wet already, no need for more foreplay, we don't have much time."

His head had felt the wetness of her tunnel just after the tunnel beeped. She looked like she was about to continue but he pulled out from underneath her and she sighed grumpily. They walked back to the living room hand in hand and Imogen offered the bowl to Nicole as soon as they were in. Nicole had to pick two names; she got Iron Man and Zorro, whilst Stephen was picked by the girl called Elsa. Elsa mounted Stephen, who sat on the sofa and immediately got to work, pumping herself up and down his shaft. Stephen, however, was more focused on watching Nicole, who was on all fours on top of the coffee table; Zorro had taken her mouth, Iron Man was at the other end.

Another round passed, this time he spitroasted Sophie with the help of Shrek. He wasn't sure he enjoyed the experience, but the time with his mother really did distract him. He was deciding if she picked him again should he tell her it was him, even if it meant her realising what he had let her nearly do the first time round. The scenario was running through his head when he heard, "Oooo! It's the Darth Vader again!" His heart raced as Imogen picked her partner; as soon as she was done she'd roll the dice and they'd have to go off and have sex.

Eleven minutes. His hands were clammy as she led him to the kitchen. She hopped up onto the table and spread her legs. He started to rub her clit, when she pushed his hand away and undid his trousers; this time she was a lot less rushed, but she was still quick to go for his hard-on. She pumped it as she brought him forward, quite obviously intending to insert him into herself. He was right at the entrance again, when he pulled back and made an attempt to say something but it came out as a dry noise.

"Sweetie, I understand if you don't want to... just say. It is understandable considering I am your mum."

Stephen made another noise, unsure how to react to the revelation that she knew.

"I would recognise you no matter how you dress, Steve. I maybe should have said something in the bedroom," she hopped off the table and patted it, suggesting to Stephen he should sit on it. He perched on its edge and placed her breasts either side of his shaft and began to pump. She alternated between her breasts and mouth until the buzzer went in the next room. She let him squirt down her throat.

They had a few more rounds before everyone was getting tired. Imogen asked the guys to go back into her bedroom and change back into their clothes, with strict instructions to not reveal who they had been dressed as. After that point, the party-goers settled down with a few drinks and conversation, more like a conventional party, except all the women were naked and occasionally two or more people were having sex in full view of others. By the end of the night Sophie seemed to have disappeared into a bedroom with Remi, who had been dressed as Shrek, whilst Stephen and Nicole spent a good deal of time talking and pleasuring each other with their hands. One of the guys had brought up the tattoo on Nicole's back, working out that she was his mother but he used the Master Program to reverse that discovery and prevent anyone else from making that realisation.

The mother and son walked back to Stephen's flat, going straight for his bedroom. Stephen threw off his clothes and Nicole flung her coat away before the two passionately kissed side-by-side on the bed. They didn't venture further than hands for the first fifteen minutes but Nicole then rolled Stephen onto his back. He felt he should say no, but instead of putting his shaft into hers, she rested her clit on the erection as it lay across his stomach and swung her hips back and forth across its length. Logically, he knew what he was doing was so close to actual sex that he might as well go for it, but he felt more comfortable this way, he could have his pleasure but still deny he ever had sex with Nicole.

That was until she overshot the length of his penis; on the way back the copious lubrication made him slip inside he with no effort or intention from either party. She bucked a couple of times then looked at him unsure. A little drunk, realising he had already gone so far and ultimately too aroused to stop, he thrust back enthusiastically. He was rewarded with horny yelps, which served to drive out any remaining reluctance on his part. They fucked continuously; Stephen lost track of how much time went by and how many times they both came. The only reason they actually stopped was because they fell asleep from exhaustion.

When Stephen woke up he was still in that blurred place between sleep and consciousness. An arm was draped over him and two large saline filled breasts were pushed up against his back. As his brain adjusted to what was going on he hoped that he had just dreamt last night and those were Sophie's breasts he felt. He snuck out of the bed, careful not to wake his bedfellow. Taking a deep breath, he looked back and he saw his mother. His heart-rate spiked as he started to consider his options. He knew he couldn't focus around her, because part of him still wanted to wake her up and go again, so he decided to go to his cache.

His mind kept replaying the night's events as he travelled to Hadley Street. He whipped out his phone the moment he was through the door and called Mike, "You bastard. You sick bastard!" he shouted down the phone; the lack of proximity to Mike had clearly allowed him to remain reasonably angry at him, which gave him relief like he had been unable to feel for the past few weeks.

"I don't see how I'm the sick one after what you did last night, Steve."

He was about to argue and scream but partly placated by the Master Program, partly by his desire just to get to the point and never have to speak to Mike again, he spoke calmly, albeit through gritted teeth, "Just tell me what you want. I'll do anything you want. Anything I can feasibly do or give you. Just restore her and the rest of my family."

"I want to fuck you in the ass," said Mike, cold and emotionless.

"What?!" Stephen replied, the fear so evident in his voice.

His fear quickly turned to anger as Mike burst into laughter on the other end of the phone, "What I really want is Imogen."

"But you said you programmed yourself to stop being attracted to her."

"I did, but I just want her out of principle now."

"Fine, you can have her. If I'd have known it was going to turn out like this... I'd have let you have her ages ago. Now PLEASE, restore my family."

"No, that's not all. I want Imogen in her original state and I want all the rest to be returned to how they were before. You can keep Sophie as your girlfriend but all the rest, undo it all and turn off the Master Program."

"I... but... that... why?"

"It has twisted you. I'll even admit it's twisted me. It's not good Steve. Buddy, all the shit I've just done aside, speaking as your once-friend, think about what your life has turned into. GET RID OF IT."

"Let me think about it."

"OK, fair enough. Just give me a call, alright?" said Mike as he hung up the phone. Stephen had no intention of complying but a little part of him really did feel Mike had said that in his best interests. He knew that what he had just said wasn't even that untrue. But as he was on the phone, another idea had occurred to him. He pulled the Macbook out of his laptop case and impatiently drummed the keyboard as it loaded up the Master Program. He had thought about how a computer network works; there is an admin who grants rights to users. In a way, he was the admin of his copy of the Master Program and he had granted rights to Mike. Whilst he had granted permissions in a way that he couldn't override or see some of the changes but he still should have overall control on removing those rights.

"Master Program, could you deactivate Michael Mackenzie's account, please?"

"Warning, the user associated with the deactivated account will no longer be able to recall the existence of the Master Program or be able to use it for any purpose, unless the account is reactivated. Existing passive scripts attached to the deactivated account will continue to run. Would you like to continue?"

"Yes, most definitely, please."

"Complete."

"Access Nicole Lowe," ordered Stephen, and he burst out laughing. On the screen, gently rotating was the form of his naked mother. He moved to the mouse to a random slider, which happened to be height, and scrolled it side to side, watching her scale up and down as he did so. He pressed control-z to revert her back to her actual height. He was still aware of how attractive he found her, so his first command was to deactivate the script that made him fancy her. Immediately, the vast majority of his incestuous feelings disappeared. She still was obviously an attractive woman but his aversion to incest opposed those feelings. In fact, he was starting to feel a little uncomfortable that he was looking at her naked body but this was only a mild feeling; she was a pixelated representation of a woman who was removed from the woman who actually raised him.

"OK, now end the script that is keeping Mike and Nicole in a relationship."

"Task incomplete; require confirmation from user Michael Mackenzie to execute following command; 'End Michael Mackenzie's and Nicole Lowe's Relationship'. Please reactivate user."

"Why? I could end the one for me and my mother..."

"All scripts running under an active user are protected from interference by other users. When an account is deactivated all scripts are still protected where the user is explicitly one of the subjects."

Stephen didn't want this to shatter his feeling of victory, so he just continued on as if this was a minor speed bump, "OK, this is fine, I can just revert her and make a few alterations to facilitate this affair until it ends in six months," he paused just to relish his relief that he had insisted on that caveat, "then I can remove all traces of it and it's like it never happened. During the affair I can just make sure everyone outside isn't aware it's happening. This isn't a problem. Revert Nicole Lowe to original state please."

He watched the screen, waiting for her to transform back but nothing happened. He pressed the revert button and could see that all the options were greyed out, "Why can't I revert the changes?"

"No previous states are found."

"What? How can there not be? Is there a log of some sort?"

The screen appeared a list of actions that had been carried out on Nicole. Most were classified as 'Command issued'. Based on the timestamp next to them, he figured this must have been when he had her have sex with several men in order to populate her memories. He found a filter labelled 'Action Type' and removed all the commands, leaving just 'Mindset Change' and 'Physical Change' visible. The list shortened to just three lines. The first was a physical change from over 6 months ago, which must have been the effect of Stephen's Health Routine. The next two were from three weeks ago within a few minutes of each other. The first of the two was a physical change, the second was 'Mindset Change -- 14.9%'. He clicked on it trying to access further details but nothing happened.

He realised what happened and his throat went dry as he spoke, "Based on the fact you can see there are logged changes... yet you can't revert to them, does that mean... that Nicole's changes were never saved."

"Correct."

"Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck. FUCK!"

He took a few minutes to just stare at the screen and contemplate his options, "Can you use my memories to reconstruct her original self?"

"Extrapolation is only possible, however, using your memories as a single source leaves significant gaps and potential bias in the calculation. Only 73.4% accuracy is guaranteed."

"No. That's not... that doesn't make any sense. You're telling me that the mum of my memories; the woman I remember is less like the incestuous, tattooed nympho that's lying in my bed now? That's bullshit."

"Data regarding subject Nicole Lowe using Stephen Lowe as the source gives an indication of the subject as a mother and only provides pertinent information for the past two decades. There are significant unknowns and the extrapolation can only provide a best guess. The final construct may or may not be more accurate than the current state."

Stephen considered this. He knew the woman she was now was definitely not his mother. He didn't want to ponder the fact that it only look a 15% change to turn her into what she was now, but nevertheless the mum he knew would not do the things she did. If he changed her to fit with his view... she'd be 100% the woman he remembered, but how she acted in the rest of her life might be vastly different to her real self.

"OK, well what about Katie and my dad."

"Conflicts found."

"Go on."

"Original mindset of subject George Lowe does not allow for marriage to subject Nicole Lowe. Original mindset of subject Katherine Lowe does not allow for incestuous sexual acts with Nicole Lowe. Fifteen more conflicts found."

"OK, that's fine but calculate assuming that you have created an approximate view of my mum according to how I see her."

"Conflict found."

"What?"

"Original mindset of subject Katherine Lowe does not allow for incestuous sexual acts with subject Nicole Lowe."

"Why does that matter?"

"Subject Nicole Lowe and subject Katherine Lowe engage in the sharing of sexual partners. Script running for user Michael Mackenzie defines him as allowed to request such a sexual act whenever he wishes."

"Let's fucking see how he likes it. Show me Mike's mum," he said, chuckling to himself as Roseanne appeared on screen, "remove clothes and calculate how she'd look after a run through the modification process." He watched her breasts expand, rings appear on her nipples and tattoos embellish her bare skin. The feeling of revenge coursed through his veins as he clicked her bare vulva. The options for male genitals were greyed out but he ticked the option to switch to penis. A menu popped-up asking if he would like to swap genders or create a transgender person. He chose the transgendered option and watched a penis grow from between Mike's mum legs. He hovered over it and scrolled the mouse-wheel up until it had a flaccid length of 6½ inches and then ticked the erect option. It was already 10 inches long but he scrolled it up to near maximum at 14 inches so that the bell-end sat just reached the bottom of her ample cleavage. "Go on you dick, I hope you love this."