The Master Submits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StryWrter7
StryWrter7
452 Followers

WHAP

WHAP

WHAP

Three times on each cheek - and then back and forth one after another he smacked my upturned ass.

WHACK

WHACK

WHACK

I had to smell his cock - and balls - while getting my ass spanked.

It wasn't really a hard spanking - but it just kept on - until I was starting to feel the heat grow from my ass - through my body - to my mind, where I began to wonder how long I can keep this up. The swats to my exposed ass - were stinging when I opened my mouth - and reached out my tongue - and ran it over the underside of his hefty dick.

Tim pulled his cock and balls off my face -and hovered over me - telling me once again - "I want you to kiss it - and between kisses - I want you to tell me - over and over - that as my BOY - you only wish to serve my cock!"

Oh man - to say that - would certainly be the end. "I am kissing it - licking it - why do you want me to talk too?"

Tim went back to spanking my ass - still not hard - but the swats added up - and the way I was bent over - I could not possibly squeeze my buttocks tight and fend off the attack. They just bounced and turned beet red.

SPLAT

SPLAT

SPLAT

After a few more minutes of this - I had felt enough. "OK - OK - I will do it - you win!"

"What are you?" Tim asked

"A Boy!" I replied

"Good - what does a boy do for a Master?" he asked

"Obey!" I answered

"And have you obeyed me so far?" He knew the answer - but asked it anyway.

"No." I said

WHAP Tim hit my face really hard - unexpectedly with the shaft of his massive cock. "Did you just speak to me boy? I sure didn't hear a submissive 'Sir' at the end of that statement"

I got his meaning fast - "No Sir!"

"No Sir - What?" He prodded.

<Deep breath> "No Sir, I have not obeyed you yet," I admitted.

"What did I tell you to do?" he asked as he held that enormous shaft over my face - ready to swat it again.

I had to think again - what he had asked me to do - Oh yeah - "I am a boy <kiss> - and as a boy <kiss> I envy your massive <kiss> man sized <kiss> Cock."

"Good boy! Now open up wide - and keep those teeth away from the meat - and I am going to see how far you can take a MAN's cock."

It filled my mouth as he leaned into my pinned mouth. I gagged, but ran my tongue around the tip as if to push it back out. He seemed to enjoy that part. I could see past his shaved crotch, and slick chest to those eyes that seemed to enjoy his trapped prey. He was gloating and loving the fact that he had me trapped, pinned to the bed, while he plowed his huge prick into my mouth.

"Ahhh, that's it boy. You like licking my cock head while its in your mouth - that feels so good." Tim gleefully explained.

When he was semi-hard he slipped that massive log out of my mouth and waved it over my face saying "Now that we have found a use for your mouth, lets see what else we can have fun with!" Then he traded places by switching to the other end of the bed.

I realized what kind of position I was in. My hands over my head - helpless to fend off any attack, but what was worse was my legs over my head too. My ass was exposed - and right at "fucking height" on the bed. He could just hold onto my hips and jam that huge cock into virgin territory. "No - please don't! Don't do what I think you are about to do!" God - I really didn't want him to fuck my ass. But I was totally unable to stop him if he wanted to make me his bitch.

Tim laid his substantial cock over mine and held them both together while rubbing them back and forth. He was stroking my cock with his own and it looked amusing if it were on someone else. But it was my little boy dick that he was shaming as he rubbed them both together. How much more impotent can he make me feel at this moment than to prove that his cock is man sized and mine is pint sized. Just as I suspected he 'encouraged' me to admit as much.

"I am not ready to take your virginity - but its not far away. C'mon BOY - look at what I have here. A hefty specimen of male meat - just dwarfing your puny little boy dick! Tell me what you see!" Tim sneered at me as he played with both of our dicks.

"Master, I see a solid cock sliding against a juvenile one that I have." I answered.

"Go on tell me how you feel seeing this?" He goateed me.

I didn't have to dig very deep to come up with the words that were on the tip of my tongue. "I feel humble in your presence." As he stroked his cock and belittled me about my "Boy" dick, I felt so weak and pitiful next to him. But my dick was getting hard with his touch and the slick way how both cocks were rubbing against one another. Little by little I was getting ready to shoot off. How embarrassing to shoot your load while a smaller man - with a huge penis is belittling me. But that is exactly what happened next. I shot my load - spraying it over my chest, neck and even a little sprayed onto my cheek.

"Good BOY! You just came all over yourself while I showed you who is Master - who has the Man-sized COCK. Doesn't that just take the cake!" Tim egged me on.

From that time on - I was his BOY - and he was a man - MASTER - to me. There was no going back. Over the next hour - he broke my spirit - and made me willing to serve him and his huge cock.

*

Hope you enjoyed the story - feel free to vote if it excited you!

StryWrter7
StryWrter7
452 Followers
12