The Master Swim Team Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers

John reached behind himself and pulled up a blue and black speedo with a shark embroidered on the right hip. Across the butt it said "Seaside Sharks." He handed the suit to Dennis and said, "Well, kid, you passed the test. Welcome to the team."

"Thanks," Dennis said, taking the suit. "This is already the best team I've ever been on."

"Come on," John added, giving him a hand. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Dennis was shown the shower and allowed to clean up. When he got done, he made his way back to the pool deck, where only John and Geoff remained.

"This was a great party," Dennis said. "Thanks for having me."

"You're very welcome, Dennis," Geoff replied. "I'll have to take you out on the boat sometime."

"I'd like that. Especially if you do that thing with you tongue again."

"It's called rimming, kid," John informed him.

"Don't you worry," Geoff added. "I'll do that, and wait till you get a piece of my dick," he said, grabbing his crotch. "You haven't felt nothing yet."

Dennis looked down and saw Geoff was sporting two inches again.

"Pay no attention to my size," Geoff said. "When you've got the money I've got, there's no such thing as a bad time. I'll show you a fucking better than this lug ever could." He nudged John.

Dennis, not wanting to let John get shown up by his buddy, said: "I'll just take both of you. Then no one is left out."

"I like the way you think, Dennis." He showed them the door. "I'll catch you two at practice tomorrow."

They said their goodbyes and made their way back to the car. As they were pulling out of the neighborhood, John turned to Dennis. "You're really something, kid. We had another kid before you, maybe a few years back, but there's no comparison. I like you, kid."

"Thanks, John. I've grown pretty fond of you over the last two days."

"Say, kid, you think you-I don't know-might want to spend the night? I've got the house all to myself, and while it isn't as big as Geoff's, it's comfy," John said. There was a tinge of shyness to his voice that hadn't been there before. He sounded vulnerable, as if asking Dennis to stay the night was much more difficult than asking him for sex. It was as if he thought Dennis might say no, when there was no way in hell Dennis would say that.

"Absolutely," Dennis replied.

A smile spread across John's face. He placed his hand on Dennis' leg and continued to drive, beaming brighter than his headlights.

To be continued . . .

©2018

***

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, let me know in the comments. I'd love feedback.

cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers
12