The Master Swim Team Ch. 05.5

Story Info
Geoff finally has his way with Trish.
2.8k words
4.16
11.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers

This story is a side story that takes place during Chapter 5 of the main Master Swim Team story. It follows the path of the character Geoff after he convinced Trish to fool around with him.

***

THE SWIM TEAM, PART V.V - GEOFF AND TRISH FUCKING IN A BUSH

Twenty minutes. She had given him twenty minutes. Geoff was practically skipping with glee as he made his way back to the locker room. He hadn't been laid in days. Not since he had had the pleasure of rimming Dennis' sweet asshole at the party. His nut sack was practically bursting with cum at this point, and it was all he could do not to drop his speedo and shoot his load on the wall of the shower right then and there. But that wouldn't do him any good. Trish had agreed to let him at that pussy again-something that, despite his best efforts, she hadn't agreed to in at least a year-and he wasn't going to pass that up.

He entered the showers directly from the pool deck. Chuck and Bob were already there, soaping their nude bodies to get rid of the smell of chlorine. "I've done it," Geoff bragged, as he made his way over to a shower head. "She finally said, yes."

"Who did?" Bob asked, as he jostled his soapy junk.

"Trish. Who else?" he questioned. "We're going to shag in twenty minutes." He took off his black and blue checkered speedo and began to rinse it out.

Bob turned to Chuck. "Seems a downright shame for a fellow to wait twenty minutes for something that'll be over in two."

Geoff chucked the soggy, wet speedo at Bob and hit him square in the face. "Don't you worry, Wacho, I'll give her two minutes, and then I'll come give you two minutes. Everyone gets two minutes from this guy today!" he said, smacking his hands against his slippery wet, round belly.

Bob tossed the speedo to the ground.

"Maggie still out of town?" Chuck asked, swiveling back and forth to rinse the soap. "She's been gone a while now."

"Yeah, she's in Australia or New Zealand now. Can't remember which one. Same fucking place, if you ask me." He began soaping his two inch dick, running his finger under the foreskin. This caused his little smokie to swell into a chunky 5.5" sausage. "I mean, down under is down under, and the only thing more down under than her is her boss Rick. He loves her pussy, and with a dick like his, she's a lucky gal."

"I find your relationship strange," Chuck said, growing himself as he watched Geoff stroke his fat cock. "In fact, I'm not sure I get it at all. I get playing with our friends, but you two fuck anyone and everyone."

"Isn't it great?" Geoff asked.

"Indubitably," Chuck replied blandly.

Geoff squeezed his cock tight and swung his member in Chuck's direction. "Don't worry, I'll save some for you, too."

"Easy there," a voice said from the opposite end of the showers. John had just walked in sporting his tiny, neon green brief. His body hair was pressed firmly against his keg of a belly, still wet from practice. "You'll poke someone's eye out."

"He's just pumping it up for Trish."

"So she finally gave in?" John said. "Give that pussy a tug for me, won't you?" He reached for Geoff's ass and gave it a pinch.

"You could come with. I'm sure she wouldn't mind," Geoff said as he ran a hand between his cheeks.

"Pass. As much fun as that sounds, I'm gonna wait for Dennis."

"You're pretty into this kid," Bob observed.

"It's been some time since I've felt this way. Just looking to see where it goes at this point," John replied.

"Good on you," Geoff added. "But don't forget to share the boy every once and awhile. We like tight holes, too, you know?"

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Bob asked. "You had best get going or you're not going to have to worry about saving anything for anyone," Bob urged him. "Twenty minutes is twenty minutes. She won't wait all day."

Geoff turned the water off, leaving his body half covered in soap. "Right you are. Catch you guys later," he said, rushing his fat ass out of the showers.

He threw his clothes on and rushed out the other end of the locker room, where he found no Trish. She must not be done yet. Geoff stood there and looked around. The door to the office was closed and the shutter at the front desk was closed. That could only mean one thing: Hal was fucking Cindy. Seeing no one around, Geoff leaned in and pressed his ear against the door. From within, he could hear Hal moaning softly. This wasn't a fucking moan; she must be sucking him. Then, he heard the desk scoot, and someone approaching the door. There must be someone else in there with them. He lingered, though he knew he shouldn't. It paid off. Soon, Hal was letting out a groan like no other.

At this time, Trish strolled out of the women's locker room and found Geoff hunched over next to the door. He turned to her. "It's really getting hot in there. Here," he said, stepping away from the door. "Have a listen."

Trish stopped in her tracks and looked at him like he was either crazy or a fool. "I'd rather not listen to my husband fuck that slut."

"Oh, they're not fucking. No, you see, Hal is much more of a grunter when he fucks. Right now he's-" Geoff stopped. Trish was not having it. "Right."

"Are we doing this or not?" she asked.

"Absolutely. My place or yours?"

"I've got a blanket in the car," she suggested. "Let's not give this any more significance than it needs."

"Works for me!" he said, bouncing towards the gate.

They fetched the blanket from Trish's car and crossed the asphalt sidewalk into the park. It was a nice day out, and there was plenty of activity dispersed throughout the greenery. Geoff led them down the hill from the pool and, at the bottom just before the path started back up, he started down a dirt trail that ran between the bushes. Once they were surrounded by trees, he laid the blanket in the clearing and laid down on it.

"Come, my lady," he said. "Why don't you lay with me?"

"Keep that shit up and I'm not going anywhere with you," she replied.

He looked up at her. "You don't always have to be so guarded, you know? Let's just have some fun. If I don't make you squirt, I'll never make a pass at you again."

"Promise?"

"No."

She laughed and joined him on the blanket. He reached up and placed his hand on her hip, running it up and down her thigh as she stared at him. Geoff wasn't looking back. He was following his hand, watching it as it caressed her body, taking in her figure with all his available senses. After some time, he glanced up and their eyes met. She tried to understand him, but decided it was futile. He was quite the pervert, even crass at times, but he was also the most sensual man she'd ever met.

"Why do I fall for this every time?" she asked him.

"Because of my charm. And my dashingly good looks." He smiled.

"It's probably the smile."

"That too."

Geoff leaned forward and kissed her. She wanted it, he knew she did; yet her lips trembled as if she were still in school, her eyes closed, as she puckered up for that dive into the unknown, a first kiss, an awakening that only came once in a young girl's life. He showed her the way, taking her lips in his and caressing them softly, stilling her fears and giving her comfort. She began to kiss him back, biting at his lip and sucking it. His tongue breached her mouth and worked its way in until it found hers. It was wet, just like the pussy between her legs. He would get to that, but for now he just wanted to ease her mind, let her relax, make her feel special for once. She flicked her tongue against his, and he flicked hers back. They slithered against each other like two snakes, their faces glued together at the sockets.

Geoff's arm reached down and, much like his tongue in her mouth, slithered its way down into her jeans. She wasn't wearing any panties; her moist pussy was ready for him. His finger had no resistance as it plunged its way into her hole, causing her to squeal with delight. He laughed and kept going. It slid in and out, feeling its way around inside her, his thick sausage fingers filling her up with each push. Trish started panting heavily, unable to take the pleasure. She pushed his hand away.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just want your cock," she said, rolling on top of him.

"Oh," he said with delight. "Happy to oblige."

He removed his shirt while she ripped at his belt buckle and yanked the leather out. Tossing the belt aside, she unfastened his button, yanked his pants and briefs down to his ankles and stared at all 5.5" of his uncut glory. Trish bent over, arching her butt in the air so she was angled down at his dick. She licked it like a lollipop, lingering dramatically at the head as she dragged her tongue up his foreskin, never losing eye contact. She nibbled at the foreskin, and Geoff let out a gasp as she got him caught him hard with her teeth. Sliding her tongue around and around, she lubricated his cock until saliva was dripping down the shaft. She opened wide and slid her tongue down the length of Geoff's pecker as she took him fully inside her. Geoff groaned as she pulled him deep into her throat.

"That's it," he said. "Just like that." He wrapped his hands around the back of her head and pulled her close; his feet pushing off the ground, thrusting his dick inside her mouth.

Trish began to work his cock harder. She slurped as her spit coated his dick, using the lubrication to gently twist her hand around his dick like the stripes on a barber pole. Her hands reached up under his shirt and found his nipples, which she pinched hard simultaneously.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh," Geoff cried, overdosing on pain and pleasure. One thing he always liked about Trish was how she managed to hit all his senses at once. The girl certainly knew what she was doing.

He pulled her up towards him, using what little abs he had to pull himself into a seated position. Her pussy brushed against his rock-hard dick. He slipped her shirt over her head and watched as her two breasts flopped out into the wind. Trish had these great C cups that were still perfectly round and perky for her age. They looked like two apricots just hanging off her chest, waiting for Geoff to take a bite. Cupping a breast in each hand, Geoff brought his face in and began sucking her tits. He squeezed the right, while nibbling on the left. Her pussy was leaking now, and Geoff could feel the juices slowly flowing through her wet jeans and rubbing the tip of his own leaking cock.

Trish worked as fast as she could to undo her own pants. Somehow, he wasn't quite sure how, she managed to contort her way out of them, till nothing but her wet lips were pressing against his hard on. The two lips begged him to feed her and, much like earlier, he was all too happy to oblige. Geoff pulled her hips in towards his. She let out a deep sigh as his thick cock filled her up. He jostled his hips, forcing himself inside and out of her, steadily rocking her up and down. Nestled tightly in his arms, those magnificent breasts pressing firmly against his own oversized pecs, Geoff kissed her again. Like a werewolf transforming with the full moon, Trish had changed. Gone was the trembling; now Trish was the cock hungry slut he knew her to be. Her pussy gripped his cock, refusing to let go. It was a challenge to penetrate her she was so tight, yet it felt so good. He kept thrusting and she kept squeezing, howling with delight each time he filled her up.

After minutes of this, they were both breathing hard, exhausted from the effort and the stimulation. Geoff rolled over, lowering Trish onto the blanket in one smooth fashion. His dick never even left her warm vagina. Stretched out, with his full body atop her, Geoff began thrusting harder than before. Their hearts were racing, breathing heavy, and soon Trish was nearly shouting under her breath. If anyone had been walking by, they would have heard nothing more than an "oh, oh, oh" and a pair of nuts slapping against a pussy. In no time, Geoff was emptying a three day load deep into her hole. He looked down at her and smiled. She looked a mess. Sweat covered her brow; her hair was windswept, as if she'd just gotten off a motorcycle; and her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. But Geoff wasn't done yet.

He slid out of her pussy, and brought his face down between her legs. His hot, sticky cum oozed out of her hole and trickled down her taint. He started low, almost at her asshole, and dragged his tongue up the length of her perineum, scooping up his juice. By the time he reached her clit, she had regained her breathing, but immediately lost it again. This was his talent. Fucking was fun, but Geoff's tongue could work a hole better than anyone he knew. It only took seconds before Trish was squealing with delight. She grabbed her tits and squeezed as her legs flipped left and right as she squirmed against his touch. He flicked the clit rapidly, then submerged his tongue deep into her pussy. Trish lifted her legs up and placed them on his back, pulling him tightly into her crotch. He kept it up, swallowing his cum and her juices as he worked his way all around her nether regions. It happened in under a minute. Trish began to tense, her body going as rigid as a zombie. Goosebumps rose on her arms and the hair stood on end. Her labia swelled, and seconds later the intensity was too much and she released. A wave of fluid gushed out of her and sprayed Geoff in the face. Trish yelped, her body reaching max tension, and then fell limp. Geoff retreated, not wanting to overstimulate her. He slowly began kissing her inner thighs, lapping up every last bit of her juices with his tongue.

He crawled back up to her and looked her in the eyes. "Told you you'd squirt."

Trish was out of breath and didn't say anything; she merely leaned up and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. He rolled off of her and they lay there for some time. He moved his hand over and held hers; she didn't pull away.

Once they had put their clothes back on and rolled the blanket up, they headed back to the pool. When they reached their cars, Geoff looked at her. "Wanna grab a bite to eat?"

"Don't press your luck," she said.

"Just thought I'd ask."

Trish threw the blanket in her trunk and then moved to get in her car. She turned back to Geoff who was awkwardly fumbling with his keys, clearly disappointed in her response.

"Geoff," she said. He looked up. A glimmer of hope decorated his face. "Thanks for that. I haven't been fucked like that in God knows how long."

He gave her a bashful smirk. "The pleasure was all mine, fair lady."

"Take care, Geoff. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye," he replied. He watched as she got in her car and drove off. That had been great, but her driving off right then made Geoff realize one thing: he missed his wife. Where was she right now? Was she getting fucked by her boss the same time he was fucking Trish? Normally, the thought would've made him hard, but in that moment, he just longed to hold her. He got in his car and headed for home, where he'd spend another night alone.

To be continued . . .

©2018

***

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, contact me at my profile. I'd love feedback.

cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers