The Master's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parted her ass cheeks, a few drops of lube added to her ass and rubbed in, his fingers dipping into her hole to ensure she was lubed enough to accept him. He spread his fingers out while in her, stretching her as much as he could and getting her muscles used to the contact. He was being awfully considerate, however I couldn't figure it would matter much once he had the tip of his cock in her and was driving all nine inches of it into her virgin hole. I couldn't wait to see that.

He was taking his time, stroking her ass and his cock, watching me, noting the eager anticipation in my eyes and probably having a good laugh at me for it.

"Such a slut you are, my pet, and no patience at all."

He rose up then, pressing his cock to the woman's ass, her body tightening instinctively, he felt it and murmured assurances to her. She relaxed and he slid the tip of his cock into her. She gasped, immediately squirming beneath him as it is might help stop him, but gagged and bound, her attempts were futile and she had little choice but to accept her place beneath him. He held still and allowed her to adjust to him, then without any warning he leaned into her, his cock sliding through her lubed asshole to bury his full length in her.

She screamed ... my, how she screamed ... But it was like music to my ears, and his as well, I could see the satisfaction on his face.

He rode her hard then, giving no mercy to her no matter how she bucked, screeched through the gag or cried. He used her ass as he liked, in the way that pleased him most, and I knew how hard that could be. This was not for her pleasure but for his own enjoyment and I stared transfixed at the display of raw sexual energy that arched and leapt between the two. It was almost like watching a pair of animals mate, the male forcing his desire on the female and claiming her utterly as his own. All he needed was to sink his teeth into the back of her neck to complete the image.

He slammed his cock deep into her, her head jerking up at the force and then as she laid it back down with a quivering sob racking her body, he leaned forward. His teeth grabbed her flesh, tugging it and pinching it hard enough I was sure he'd make her bleed. Her cries became more desperate, her struggles more heartfelt and still he used her ass brutally, holding her down with his weight and his teeth embedded in the tender flesh of her neck. His arm snaked around her throat, and he drew her head back as far as he could, his lips caressing over the bruised skin he had bitten as he applied pressure to her throat. She choked, coughed and still he held her, her cries turning to helpless mewls as he drove his cock deep and hard into her one last time, his cum shooting hard into her ass. He shivered his release, his lips turning soft on her neck, over her ear as he let her head down to rest on the ground, his hands smoothing over her hair and along her back in gentle soothing strokes.

He left her body then, rising to move out of the room, leaving me to stare at the woman writhing and moaning on the floor before me. When he returned, cleaned and refreshed some minutes later, he unbound the woman and rolled her onto her back, giving her a soft pleased smile. His fingers combed through her dark hair, caressed her cheek as the two spoke for some time. Then they both looked to me. I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me as the woman crawled towards me, her face soon buried in my pussy once more. The stroke of her tongue along my slit, separating my cuntlips and delving into my hole brought a myriad of moans to come from behind the tape covering my mouth. She suckled at my clit, flicking her tongue over it repeatedly heightening the burning ache in my body to a fever pitch. It did not take much coaxing to have me looking pleadingly at my Master, unable to ask verbally I had to wait for him to notice the begging look I was sending him. He had noticed and he sat there silent for what felt like an eternity to me.

"Yes pet, cum for your Master, so I may see how much you enjoyed My gift to you."

I didn't make it past the cum-for-your part before my cunt contracted flooding the woman's waiting mouth with my juices, her eyes widening a bit at the amount I tended to gush and she struggled to lap it all up into her mouth. Her tongue cleaned my pussy as he instructed her to, my Master having risen to unbind me while she did. He lifted me from the chair to my feet, taking the seat for himself as he then pulled me on to his lap, cuddling me against his chest. The woman sat at his feet, her head on my thigh, my fingers entwining in her hair as we all simply relaxed in the aftermath of such a session. A few minutes passed, and a soft wanton voice broke the silence ...

"More?"

12