The Masters Girls 08 : Backseat Drivers

Story Info
Tony backs the girls into a corner...HIS WAY. No complaints.
7.7k words
4.44
10.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

Up before the sun Kendra Neal put on her face. Makeup that is. Not that she needed much with her complexion, it was more to satisfy her own insecurity. She knew that she was beautiful, guys always looked when she ventured forth. Eyes that trailed her even in passing. Ego could easily overtake this woman, but she was faithful. Tony Desmond was her rock, her soul, her strength. Too bad that he wasn't as faithful as she was.

Ready for work she pauses at the foot of her bed and watches him sleep. Last nights events bothering her one second, accepting of it the next. Her daughters didn't seem traumatized by she and Tony having sex in the same room as they were in, thinking them asleep, their desires clouding all reason. That, and Tony's insistence that they be themselves and not hide away like hermits. The girls were after all eighteen, if not by but a few weeks. Once the girls weaseled their way into bed with them feigning nightmares her thoughts grew murky. The girls didn't seem bothered in the least, going so far as to admit that they masturbate. Kendra held a hand over her mouth wondering something. Had her daughters lost their virginity already? If her late husband Charles kept them closed up from society, how could they have? Unless...she shivered at the possibility. Shaking her head she changed her tune. Charles would never have...

Eying the alarm clock she realized her precious time at home was over. Edging to Tony's side of the bed she sat down and kissed his bare chest, hairy as it was she loved it. She worshipped this man. He worshipped her, except when he needed more. As he revived slowly to embrace a sensuous kiss he smiles.

"That time?"

"Yesss." She pouted, "If I weren't on probation I'd call in."

"Nope. You've put too much time and effort to get where you are. I got this. I might take the girls with me to the job site later. You mind?"

"As long as they wear hard hats and don't get hurt."

"I won't let them get hurt. Not even a splinter."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Never second guess me Ken. I love you."

"Ditto Mister Desmond." She kisses him once more then peels away straightening her work smock. Rising, she stands as his hand rubs her leg. "On lunch I'll check into tutors for the girls."

"Maybe we'll bring you lunch."

"Tacos I'm craving tacos."

"I can do that. Afterwards I'll stop and get what I need for the phoneline. We still taking the girls anywhere for fun over the weekend?"

"Love to. Any ideas?"

"Amusement park? Water park?"

"I wonder if Charles had ever taken them to either one?"

"I'll ask them and let you know."

"Alright. I need to go before traffic gets too congested."

"Have a good day gorgeous."

"You too stud muffin."

Back to sleep for another hour. He was enjoying the sleep he normally missed while working so hard. He might have to slow down a bit now that he had a...family. It was certainly worth it. Hot fiancée, hotter future stepdaughters.

Waking up Tony Desmond showered and dried himself off. Once freshened up he heads out into the hall, then across to the girls shared bedroom. Without even knocking he walks in totally nude, dick swinging.

"UP AND AT IT YOU LITTLE SLUTS." Tony kicks the Queen size bed from the foot shaking the girls awake, they were dreaming hard. The twins Rose and Becca Masters stirred, shocked by his aggressive wake up call. Tossing their covers away they leapt to their feet and whipped their nightshirts off. Following Tony's directed point at the floor nude in front of him, they knelt down, eyes locked on his erection. Snapping his fingers their gaze lifted to share the most amazing eyes he had ever seen. Even better than their Mom's.

"Good morning Tony." The twins murmured as one voice.

"MASTER!"

"Good morning Master." They switched at his insistence.

"MASTER of the Masters. I like the sound of that." He stares down at them until their eyelids lower out of respect. Perhaps it was a game they chose to play. It was still to be decided, but playing along was great fun. The more they played the more they liked this routine. Their past, although sworn to secrecy by their father Charles Masters kept them indecisive, possibly confused. They knew they wanted a similar life as with their Father but Tony was still new to them. Regardless they let him take the lead. Time would tell their full commitment to Tony Desmond.

Standing over them nude he nurtured his beast to antagonize them, taunting their obsessive hunger for sex. Rose and Becca struggled to keep their eyes lowered, fidgeting, nerves ready to pounce. He knew their excitable natures well enough in the short week they had resided in their Mother's home. He rather enjoyed their exuberance.

"Time for you gals to get some fresh air. First though, I want you to kiss him good morning, then get dressed we're going out for the day."

Charging forth on their knees with vigor, the twins smother his cock with multiple kisses, without actually attempting to do more than that. He was impressed that he didn't have to scold them for being overly demanding. With a countdown of twenty he ends their lovable display of attention.

"That's enough. Dress casual, nothing fancy." An eager hands raises into the air with an inquisitive thought.

"Becca?"

"We only wear dresses, nightshirts, and bikinis. That's all Daddy allowed."

"Undies." Rose corrected her.

Tony winced briefly, "No jeans or shorts?"

"No Sir." Rose confirmed.

"I guess that's why I haven't seen you wear anything but dresses and all. We need to fix that."

"Daddy would be upset." Becca pouted.

"Is Daddy here?" He points out, "Not trying to upset you girls, I know that's a touchy subject, but He passed away ladies. It's time to try new things."

"He..." Becca turns to Rose sulking, "He is our Master."

Nodding Rose withheld her tears as before, "We will do it for you Sir."

"That's my little darlin's. Bring it in." He calls them in for a loving hug. With their emotions challenged they needed a bit of tenderness. One minute was all Tony devoted, "Get dressed. Soon as I do we'll go shopping."

"SHOPPING?" Both girls get excited hopping in step, "We love shopping." Fond memories of their Father Charles Masters taking them shopping made them giddy. Rushing Tony with unrequested, yet unrestrained hugs he accepted it and enjoyed the skin on skin attachment. His dick got really hard right in front of them. If only he had more time He'd have used that bad boy on both of these hot little eighteen year old sluts.

"I can see that." Escorting them back he smirked, watching cute perky breasts bouncing about in their extended frolicking. He had taken the week off to help their Mom Kendra Neal get the girls settled in. Her recently acquired job at the Medical Center took forever to get, taking time off would have looked bad so early on. His help was certainly welcomed.

"Can we buy sexy things with our allowance?" Becca knew they got a sizeable amount each month alloted from their future inheritance.

"That would be your Momma's money. She's in control of your Dad's cash advances. I'll buy you what I want. Those kind of things would raise suspicion. I don't need Kendra discovering new sets of bras and panties and stuff. Especially with my money. I'd get the boot and never get to see you girls ever again. Including your Momma. I don't want that."

"We don't either." The girls pout. They really wanted to indulge.

"I'll figure something out. Just give it time and I'll spoil you little bitches."

"YAY!" As one they clap and dance about. He loved their excitable nature, it just worried him that they could slip up someday in front of their Mother. Tony would worry about that the day it happened.

"We leave in twenty minutes. Get moving. Oh! We're gonna take your Mom lunch so look cute, not sexy. No panties. No bra." Tony knew that his Forman Big Pete Holden was promised a sample of the twins. Wanting to show off his skills at Mastering meant treating his crew to an interesting lunch break of their own. They had worked hard on the Feldman house and other homes across the city, the idea of this reward seemed perfect. As long as nobody blabbed. That concern like all others would be addressed when the time came. In truth he needed to make an inspection of his job site to make certain nothing was mistakenly screwed up, before it progressed too far, costing him large amounts of money redoing it. His integrity was on the line.

Leaving them, the girls finish their dance recital and scurry about deciding what to wear. They wanted to look adorable. Not for Kendra but for Tony. Selecting twin red dresses with over the shoulder straps that connect to a large white button, they were off to a good start. Their dresses however, rode high. Forgoing undies meant they would have to avoid bending over or the whole world might see their sexy bottoms, clam included. Not that they cared, but if their Mom should see that, Tony would get in hot water. Regardless they obeyed Tony. His word was not to be questioned, a lesson taught early on from their Father. Matching fine necklaces with a tiny heart shaped locket on the end draped between their cleavage. Short white heeled pumps completed their fashion statement.

Staring at herself in a mirror Becca Masters pouts heavily, "I really wanted to buy frilly things. Daddy loved us in frilly clothes."

"I know. Daddy used to..." Rose tears up again unable to finish her thought.

"Don't you dare cry. If you do so will I." Sniveling, but holding their deep emotions in the girls hug each other tightly to prevent a breakdown. They were always there for one another.

"Make up. We need make up." They both recite as a single voice. Applying make up meant primping hair and spritzing perfume as well. Tiny red barrettes accented their hair. They looked absolutely gorgeous. Adorable to say the least.

Leaning in their doorway Tony was dressed in blue jeans and a button down black shirt. With a wife beater beneath the shirt his chest hair offered charisma. Masculine cologne made both girls swoon. Drawn to him sniffing he let them stand on their tiptoes absorbing his scent.

"You smell nice Tony." Rose smiled.

"Master?"

"Tony for now Becca. I'll give you a signal when to switch over to Master."

"What kind of signal?"

He pats his chest over his heart twice, inspired by two beautiful girls and their matching heart lockets. They caught on easily lifting their lockets to open them. Within he locket were tiny pictures of both girls together on one side, their Father the handsome devil on the other. Seeing these Tony nodded his respect. Not toward the girls, but toward Charles. The guy looked rich, strict, and not to be messed with. Tony wanted to be like that. He had it in him. The stud only acknowledged the lockets by closing them for the girls.

"Chapter closed ladies. New life here with me."

"Are you going to buy us new lockets with your picture?" Rose pouted, "I...don't want to ever forget Daddy."

"You never will. I'm not gonna deny you those lockets. I'll find something different to mark new ownership. Bring it in." He draws them in for one last hug to show he cared. "Let's ride."

Becca looks up at him, "You want us to get undressed and ride you?"

"No." He chuckled, "That means let's get in my truck and take a ride." He loved how sheltered they were in Charles care. The outside world and its cruel take on the English language went over their heads so easily. Stepping back he looks their attire over with an approving pucker. Lastly he steps around them and lifts both skirts at the same time to make certain they obeyed him in not wearing panties. Sure enough, bare bottom. No bras worn was easy enough to notice. Their nipples stuck out favorably behind the thin red dresses. Those might need disguised while visiting Kendra at lunch. Grinning he chose to take that risk.

"Let's go." He pats their asses and nudges them toward the hallway. Shuffling became a giggling race down the staircase as Tony growled like an animal and chased them as if attacking. Outside the house while Tony locked up, the girls skipped toward Tony's massive Dodge Ram. In awe of it they stood unprepared for what it meant. They had only known their Father's car. Using his key remote he unlocked it with a noisy honk then started the engine. Both girls jumped back as it came to life on its own.

"I thought you girls liked big things." Tony winked at them.

"I'm scared." Rose whimpered hugging her sister.

Shaking his head Tony opened the passenger door, then the suicide door from within. Pointing at the running board Becca chose to join Tony first. Hand extended to help her she stepped up then immediately lost her balance. Catching her his hand slid up her skirt to palm her ass. She yelped as he literally lifted her up into the floorboard to climb the rest of the way in. Grinning from ear to ear she moves over to the other side making room for her sister.

"Why can't we set up front with you?" Rose moved forward.

"You belong behind me not beside me."

"Yes Sir." She swallows then steps to the running board. Before she can lift her foot he just picks her up and raises her to the interior. Laughing at his growl she crawled inside. His finger poking her butt pucker just for meanness. That gave her the shivers and a shrill squeal. Becca instantly grew jealous. Before she could say a word Tony slammed both doors and moved around the truck. Opening his drivers side door he climbs up and shuts the door. Sitting behind the steering wheel he looks to his right at a sudden intrusion. Becca had lifted her skirt and was mooning him over the center console. Laughing at her he ignored her attempt to gain the affection he offered Rose.

"Sit that ass down."

"Poke me." She pouted.

"You heard me Becca. Seatbelts the both of you."

"Poke meeee!" She whines.

"SIT!" He bellows. She leaps back into her seat whimpering at his denial. "SEATBELTS! NOW!"

Both girls quickly locked themselves in. Satisfied , Tony put the truck in gear and pulled out onto the street. Sunglasses hiding his eyes from them he drove ten blocks before spotting something that made him decide to pull off the road and into a parking lot. Shutting the truck off he looks back via the rearview mirror.

"Stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jumping down and closing his door the girls watch him enter a building.

"The sign on the roof says The Pet Store. Do you think Tony is buying us a puppy?" Becca relaxed.

"I would rather have a kitten." Rose adds, "Cute and cuddly. Daddy never allowed pets in our home. He said too much work."

"That and he didn't want us to get scratched."

"Or, attached to anything."

"I hate you Rose." Becca pouted.

"Why?"

"Tony poked your butthole and not mine."

"He likes my butt hole better." Rose giggled.

"Leave me alone." Becca folded her arms with an avoided eye contact. Rose did.

"I wonder why there are drawings of a man and a woman on the window? Why not cats and dogs?" Rose changed the subject. Becca ignored her. For ten minutes they sat in further silence until Tony returned with a bag. Opening his door briskly he followed up with the suicide door on Becca's side. She jumped at his grim expression.

"You wanted that ass poked. Get over here."

Feeling triumphant Becca rolled on to her knees and mooned Tony, while sticking her tongue out at Rose. Hearing a crinkling sound Becca winced as Rose leered around her to observe Tony. He was opening some sort of package. Once opened, her eyes caught a glimpse of what he had in his hand. Jaw dropped she laughs at Becca pointing at her as Tony uses lube on the device.

Eyes bulging as Tony touches her butt pucker she feels something cold introduced into her. Something larger than a single finger. A sudden horrific expression overcame Becca as whatever Tony was inserting into her plunged deep and spread her ass hole wide.

"Gonna be an ass, take it up the ass." He growled.

"What is it?" Becca quivered afraid to move.

"It's called a butt plug. It's designed to enlarge the anus to make it easier to fuck you up the ass."

"Whoa!" Rose grew pale for her sister. "I like it up the ass."

"I know ya do. Got one for you too. Switch seats." He barks as Becca retreats to the other side, allowing Rose to replace her, ass poised for Tony's instruction. Afraid to sit down with the plug in her, Becca tilted on her left hip watching. It was uncomfortable to say the least.

"It feels huge Tony." Rose shivered as he forces the plug past her port. Once fully installed Rose shook her butt at Tony. He pinched her ass making her yelp again. Becca was feeling so left out. Finally, as Rose sits down she flares her eyes. "Gosh! It feels so strange Tony."

"Now you're both backseat drivers." He laughs, "Get used to it. I'm tapping both those asses before your Momma gets home. Make sure neither of you bend over in front of your Mom later. If she sees those I'm toast."

"We won't." Rose beats Becca to the punch. Seeing Becca all pouty, Tony growls.

"Get over here." Again the girls switch places to allow Becca to face Tony. Motioning her to turn around and bend over he double checks the insertion to see if it was snug. A pinch to her ass left Becca happier now.

"Seatbelts." He shuts the door and gets back into the drivers seat. Door latched he hides the bag under his truck seat out of sight. Gear shift in reverse he backs out of the lot space and guns his truck. A fast stop at a Taco Bell he orders lunch for Kendra. The girls opted not to eat. They knew to watch their weight. Daddy had instilled in them a mental circuit breaker that maintained their bodies to the best he could keep them. Years of that kept them fit.

Leaving the Taco Bell, Tony spotted a roadside florist. Moving across the busy street he pulled up to the florist, a young Hispanic man in his mid 20's. Window lowered Tony leans out with cash in hand, "Give me a dozen red roses and two white lilies." As the young man wraps the roses with a small vile of water to keep them hydrated he passes them up to Tony. Two lilies procured the man begins to wrap those as well but Tony stops him, "Clip the stems but leave enough to put in the hair. Girls? Lean out and let our Amigo here put the flowers in your hair." Window rolled down Becca leans out and waits for the handsome young man to snip the stem just perfectly. Two lilies ready he steps up on the running board and attaches it to Becca's hair. She looked beautiful. He even told her so. As she blushed Rose felt mischievous and reached under her sisters skirt and pushed in on the butt plug. Becca yelped laughing. Rose even lifted her skirt to let the young man see her bare bottom. Heart shaped ass dipping low into her crack. He grew cautious until Tony told him to relax.

Rose replacing Becca accepted her own lily. Of course, Becca got revenge showing off Rose's butt and encouraging her plug deeper. The man didn't know how to react. Stepping down he was afraid to look Tony in the eye. A hundred dollar bill made him dare to make contact. Thankful he nodded at "Keep the change."

On the road again the girls couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you for our flowers Tony."

"Gotta keep my girls beautiful." Blushing they hugged each other giggling. Another ten minutes later Tony Desmond reached the Memphis Municipal Medical Center. Parking on the top level of a parking garage the girls marveled at the scenic view.

"Alright. Lemme text your Momma we're here." He quickly sends off a message. A reply came less than two minutes later with, "Meet me at the courtyard picnic tables. I'm starving for tacos and your lips." He chuckled, "Both spicy."

Leaving his truck Tony opened the drivers side door then the back door. Unlatching the suicide door he assisted both girls down. Shutting the doors and locking up with his remote the twins again jumped as the horn blared. Tony Desmond had to laugh. There was just so much the girls had been oblivious toward in their short life. It was going to be a fun ride letting them know what they had missed out on.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers