The Masters Girls 09 : 2 x 4

Story Info
The twins work with wood at Tony's construction site. HARD WOOD!!
7.1k words
4.53
11.8k
6
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"What...kind of store is this?"

Rose Masters hugs her sister Becca's arm fearfully. What amazed them prior were automatic doors opening for them. Having been sheltered by their Father Charles aka Chuck Masters, 80% of their young life everything around them appeared new. Elevators, now auto doors. Within the store things they had never ever seen before was met with reluctant awe and curiosity.

"What's this Tony?" Becca points at something green and monstrous.

"Riding lawn mower. I've got two of those on my farm."

"And, this? It looks like a monster with big teeth."

"A rototiller. It digs up the ground for gardening."

"That?" Rose points the opposite direction.

"Wheel barrel. It's used to carry things around."

"Like us?" Rose giggled.

"Sure. Hop in I'll push." The girls scurry to climb in side by side as he lifts the wheel barrel up and rolls them down the aisle. A pair of young men stocking shelves spots the trio and laughs. In passing, both girls frontally mooned them by parting their legs and letting them see their pussies. Tony merely smirked, nodding at them in passing. In walking by he whispers, "Weren't those nice?" Hesitant nods agreed with him.

"This is fun Tony."

"Clothing department coming up." The thought of new clothes made the girls giddy with excitement. That is until they saw the selections to choose from. Prissy meet John Deere. John was far from cute.

"Everything is so...green." Becca pouted as the girls left their chauffeur driven ride. As Tony notes Becca's skirt stuck riding up over her butt cheeks he grins and leaves it even as Rose notices it giggling to herself. Tony pointed and put a finger to his lips to remain silent. Rose complied and explored the bazillion t-shirts for girls. Some had really funny sayings like "Oh, John Deere?" with a woman calling out as if saying dinner was on. Too old fashioned, yet strangely funny. It shot right over Rose's head.

A butch woman that was employed there rounded the clothing racks and immediately noticed Becca's bare bottom, as much as could be seen, yet enough to capture her interest. Worried that she might get caught looking with a bit too much interest she forced herself to move on. Tony waved at her, in response she merely asked, "Finding everything you need?"

"Not quite. I heard tell you have bib overalls in pink. That true?"

"Yes. Over there in the farthest part of the women's section. Pink everything to honor breast cancer survivors."

"Anything that might fit these rascals?"

The woman realizes there were twins and bulges her eyes, "Oh my word. Two of them."

"Identical as all get out." He smirks.

The woman with Greta on her nametag smiles sheepishly, her thoughts saying, "If only the sister's skirt was ruffled up too then I'd agree. Stop looking, they're probably underage." Of course she did notice what she presumed was a butt plug. Perhaps not. That or their Father was mighty freaky. "I can show you."

She awaits Tony to reel in the girls from exploring the ugliest array of clothing they had ever seen. A loud whistle brought them running. To his shock they presumed it was time to kneel before Master. Chuckling at Greta he shakes his head.

"Get up before your knees get dirty." It was then Becca's skirt fell down to appear normal. Greta frowned with disappointment. Still, she did her job and guided them into pink territory. Seeing the two sides of the aisle with only pink attire the girls grew more intrigued. More t-shirts drew them in as Tony follows Greta to the bib overalls. Expecting to not find their size he found himself totally wrong. Even bump caps and tool belts. Tools with pink handles. Puckering at an echo of angels in his thoughts he looks back at Greta, "Think these fit my critters?"

"They're pretty petite. The bibs might still be big on them. Have them try on a pair."

"I reckon that's the only way of being certain. Mind showing them the dressing room?"

"Not at all it's right over there." A point leads Tony's attention to a middle of the store cubicle with a drawn curtain. Hillbilly fashion deserved hillbilly interior decor. Chuckling he cleared his throat before calling the twins.

"Come here." The girls hung up their shirts and both skipped to his side, their tits bouncing without bras lured in Greta for a mouth watering stare that Tony picked up on. "This nice lady is going to take you to the dressing room. I want you to try these on."

"What...are they?" Rose winced, "I've never seen this kind of...pants? We were never allowed to wear pants Tony." Greta realized then that Tony was not their father. Taken back she grew leery yet stayed for the sake of the yummy teens. Greta was going to hell.

"They're shorts not pants." He pointed out the open legs.

"They still hide our...other pink stuff." Becca shares in her sister's hesitance.

"Act lady like in front of our assistant here."

"Sorry Ma'am." They spoke as one voice.

"Heard it all, seen most of it. These should fit but we won't know for certain until you try them on. Follow me."

"I'll be here looking for other stuff." Tony adds, "Just come on out and show me how you look."

Led by Greta they discover the curtained barrier and look at each other. As Greta opens the curtain they begin to go inside, looking over the racks they notice a cluster of four male employees watching with grins. Greta so into her own world hadn't even realized her co-workers were loitering. With encouragement Greta told the girls she would be right outside if they required anything. In they went, Greta closing the curtain 90 % of the way. Noticing a mirror next to the enclosure she used it to spy on the opened 10%. Sly Greta, sly.

Taking their dresses off as if timed perfectly the girls stood nude shivering as they looked at the bibs trying to decide how to put them on. Becca tried hers on backwards until she realized the back of the bibs was thinner than the front, her tits on both sides of the pink denim. That couldn't be right, could it? Greta thought so grinning like the Devil. Safe to say Greta was into the girls as much as the guys moving about for a better look. They saw Becca's breasts and Rose's back. Too funny at how awkward the girls were made them hide their laughter. Greta was no different. She did notice both girls were definitely wearing butt plugs, not just Becca. It gave Greta the shivers in a good way.

Rose putting her bibs on the right way still found her cleavage popping at the sides as well as the front, yet the clothing did cover more. Her only problem was the big buttons for the shoulder straps and side loops. The side loops were easy to figure out but it took a bit to realize the straps. Not too bright with technology they finally opened the curtain and revealed themselves as appropriately as possible with no shirts beneath. The loitering men were gnawing on their fists at seeing barely concealed breasts.

"Did we put them on right?" Rose asked Greta who turned to face them.

"You did. You really need shirts under those. Luckily the managers at lunch and our cameras really don't work. Let's go show your...father?"

"Our mom's boyfriend." Becca points out.

"I see." Hmmm! Greta wondered about the situation after seeing the girls drop so fast to their knees earlier. Had that big rugged guy turned his girlfriend's kids in some way? Not her business but even Greta had heart. She would observe this further in case there was a need to call for help.

"How old are you girls?" Greta walks with them.

"Eighteen. Only two weeks ago." Rose bubbled happy to be considered an adult.

"Good. Happy belated birthdays." Reaching Tony he was chuckling at a pink half t-shirt that had the cartoon character of a female woodpecker on it with a hand saw in a feathered grip. The cute saying on it read, "Construction workers do it better when they have wood in their hands." Definitely buying two.

"Here they are."

Turning at Greta's voice he eyes the girls in their slightly baggy bibs. Puckering his approval he hands them a shirt each, "Might wanna cover up those goosebumps before we get kicked out." He points at their chests. Without even thinking of their atmosphere both girls unhooked their tops letting the front and back flaps fall. Tits popping out made Greta bulge her eyes and avert her gaze.

"They should hurry." Greta was good at finding mirrors to spy in. Over their heads was a dangling ball mirror to drool at the girls. The loitering male employees were everywhere they could find to peep at them. Tony knew it and chuckled.

The girls put the shirts on and felt very sexy at the short length, their boobs lifting the cloth higher over their tummies. Tony stepped closer and hooked Becca's shoulder bib over her right shoulder, leaving the left unfastened, moving to Rose and doing the opposite in hooking the left as a counter balance among twins. It was too sexy. Greta found it stunning. So did the guys.

"Mind if the girls wear these on the way out?"

"I'll ring them up personally."

Appreciative Tony winked at Greta, then saluted each of the hiding male admirers. Busted they all ran for the hills. From there Tony added a pink bump cap to the girls heads, taking time to fit the inside brim for snugness. They looked really cute. Adding pink safety glasses made the girls snort. Greta brought in tool belts offering assistance in putting them on, Tony complimenting the belts with a claw hammer and a tape measure. The girls felt really weird but loved it all the same.

"No pink work boots I'm afraid." Greta frowned.

"Steel toes that fit is good enough. White tube socks too."

Greta led the girls away while Tony obtained their dresses over his shoulder. As Greta helped the girls try on shoes she had a lovely view of cute little pussies through their loose fitting bib shorts. The girls knew she was looking and grinned at the employees defiling stare. They had never been taught to enjoy females other than themselves, so the thrill seemed awkward at best. While busy with shoes Tony grabbed the necessary phoneline parts Kendra requested he buy then returned for the girls. He chuckled as guys kept walking by the aisle hoping for a better shot at skin. Those moments were over. Shoes and socks selected Tony eyed his watch.

"Wrap it up Ladies."

Following Greta to a paint counter, she told the old man behind the register to take his break. From there Greta took a hand held scanner and rang up the tags on everything while still on the girls bodies. She loved exploring their assets along the way. Tony merely smirked at the girls bright eyes as Greta prowled.

Paying up via credit card Tony told the girls secretly to give Greta a kiss on the cheek to show their appreciation. As one, the girls chose a cheek and left the woman blushing. As they kissed her Greta snuck her hands around the girls and patted their butts. Shameless yet irresistible. Reacting with giggles Tony whistled loudly a second time and the girls gave chase waving goodbye to Greta, kisses blown at the men in passing all the way out to Tony's truck. In they went.

"Time to go to work you little sluts."

"Do we get to work with wood?" Rose pinches her shirt to show off the saying.

"Ohhh yeah. There's gonna be some 2x4's in your future."

"We're taking Math?" Becca pondered aloud.

"Yup! Adding. Subtracting. Adding. Subtracting." He chuckled.

The girls had a hunch they were getting laid.

==================

Back at the hospital, their Mother Kendra Neal ran into young Justin Cooley in the halls of the ER. Both in between patient assist she opts to thank him properly.

"Hi Justin. I really appreciated how you took charge over my daughter's booboo. You ran off so fast I didn't get the chance to thank you."

"Oh! No worries, I just realized I was running late getting back. Your daughters are really nice." Too hot his actual thoughts, trouble for certain.

"They appear to be. We had a rough start a few days back when they came to live with me again. They were raised by their Father and I had minimal contact with them. I believe they're opening up quite nicely myself. They seemed to like you too."

"Awesome."

"I was wondering something. I heard through the grapevine that you do home tutoring to pay for college. True?"

He hesitates a moment, "Ummm! Yeah I do."

"Would you consider home schooling them for me a few nights a week? I'll pay whatever you quote me."

He offers a stunned expression that makes him stare directly into Kendra's eyes. Pale and needing his inhaler suddenly he digs for it in his scrubs. A fast shot of it he relaxes, "Sorry, sneaks up on me now and then."

Hiding his true thoughts after seeing the girls private parts earlier he adds, "Can I get back with you on that? My schedule is pretty tight." So were both girls cute pussies. He knew, he looked. Butt plugs made him uneasy even more. It was safe to say both sisters were wilder than their mother knew. Zipping his lip Justin hears the two men from the cafeteria whom Becca had sat on their laps walk by discussing the girls. Seeing Justin they clam up and pass without Kendra even growing suspicious.

"Yes, that's fine. I understand completely. It's just they need to complete a certain amount of education to satisfy the state. Although I am their flesh and blood they barely know me. Their father made arrangements that they must live under my roof until age 21 in order to prepare them for society. Strange I know but a sizeable inheritance depends on that."

He recalls them mentioning the inheritance but didn't believe it until now. Maybe this could prove interesting he thought. "How about this, I'm free next Wednesday. How about I drop by and meet your daughters again and see how they react to my being their Tutor. We all have to be comfortable with one another right?"

"Absolutely. Thank you Justin. I'd kiss you but...people might talk." She grins patting his shoulder. He had never thought much about Kendra until she said that.

"Wow! How did I overlook her before now? Kendra is really pretty. Might just come visit Mrs. Robinson." He chuckles to himself looking at her chest for only a brief moment. He had recently watched the old movie classic the Graduate as part of a college curriculum. Strangely, from that point on he thought more about Kendra than her daughters.

Jotting down her cell number and her address on a notepad she tears it off and hands it to him, "Here. See you Wednesday night say 7:00?"

"Works for me."

"Thank you again. Just name your price."

"Million bucks." He laughs.

"Little steep for my pocket." She winces playfully.

"Don't worry we can figure out a payment plan." He wiggles his brows thinking to himself that she could pleasure him anytime as payment. "I better get back to my deliveries."

"Bye Justin." She turns and wiggles away. As if instinct took over she looked back and found him staring at her butt. Eyes flaring she shakes it off, "Surely not." It still made her smile.

Outside the city limits was a new build housing division. Various contractors were sharing work in the vicinity but Tony Desmond's crew was off on their own on a recently prepped street with no other houses under construction. Pulling in behind a pair of large flatbed trailers containing a load of lumber he shuts his truck off and looks back at the girls.

"We're here. I expect you girls to tease my boys hard. When I say take those bibs off you do it. Am I clear?"

"YES TONY."

"Who?" He pats his chest twice as strict inspiration.

"YES MASTER."

"Keep those plugs in your asses until removed."

Nodding, they shiver at their strange new environment. Hearing nailguns spooked them. Seeing a forklift in motion made them huddle closer to each other. The skeleton of the bi level home almost appeared haunted. Only two sides had actual walls.

"Nothing to be afraid of, just don't touch anything, except my workers when the time is right." Tony Desmond hops down from his truck and opens the suicide door to assist them in getting out. Once standing beside him on the short section of street he closes up his truck. "Got your tools?" Both girls scan over their tool belts for hammer and tape measure, all that they would need. Satisfied they look at Tony with precision timing that still spooked him a bit. Between their synchronized words and almost photographic reactions it was as if they were clones. If they were Tony wanted a few more from the assembly line.

"Follow me you sexy worker bees. Single file, chins high, chests out, pussies wet." Giggling at his playful orders the girls trailed his directive stride across the street, over a less than forgiving yard of dirt piles and discarded pieces of cut lumber. It was a maze to say the least. Finding the entrance Tony led them inside the shell as he grumbled, "I thought Pete said he was further ahead than this. Gonna have to dock his paycheck for false information." Following nail guns upstairs the girls cringed the closer they got. It was almost like the heartbeats of a nightmare hearing them.

"HEY!" Tony yelled at the top of his lungs, his crew silencing all activity to look at him. Arms to his sides he sneers, "WHAT THE HELL? I'M GONE A FEW DAYS AND YOU BASTARDS SLACK UP ON ME? WHERE'S BIG PETE?"

"Over here." A large 280 pound man with a bump cap over peppered grey hair peers around a sheet of drywall. The remaining four crew members pointing as if blame struck home made the girls snicker. Once Tony motioned the girls to stay put out of harms way he meets Pete who sat his drywall against some load bearing beams.

"You told me we were ahead of schedule. This does not look ahead to me."

"Ran into some snags is all. Had to tear out a few areas because we were looking at our blueprint wrong."

"Few areas? Half the upstairs?" Tony looked ready to burst a blood vessel. "I was gonna treat you boys, but now I don't think you bastards deserve it." Pete dabs sweat from his neck with a hanky and shakes his head with a scowl. "I need to be here. Tomorrow through Friday I'm on site. No more goofing around." He grimaced knowing that Kendra would be left without a sitter. She was just going to have to trust the girls more. His professional career was equally as important as hers. More so, he made the big bucks.

"Not an excuse Desmond, just a mistake. We all make those, even you." Pete retaliates. He had stayed on topic even though he wanted to look over the young cuties hanging back. Pink in this madhouse was certainly distracting. Bad enough the four much younger crew members were already waving at the girls who were feigning blushes and batting lashes. With one of their bib straps undone they timed a sneaky peek at opposite boobs giving the men a grin that led to tongue wags in full force. Becca and Rose wanted a mouth on their nipples so badly in that moment they had to improvise and do it themselves. Behind Tony's back they lifted their breasts awkwardly to at the very least swirl their tongues around their own areolas. Their actions were met with the men squeezing their crotches and drooling up a storm.

"I get that Pete. Fuck it! What's done is done." Tony calms down then looks back at the girls influencing his men. Pete finally got his chance to get a good look at the Pinky Pies. Better than any photo for certain.

"So those are Kendra's kids. They look friggin' sixteen."

"Eighteen. I've seen state ID's and birth certificates, so don't sweat your blue balls off."

"Nice titties they're licking."

"Even better when they're both topless."

"You still letting me...?"

"Think you deserve the royal treatment after setting me behind? Good thing I didn't report in to the Owners that we were ahead of schedule."

"Sorry. Last minute discovery. You know I always make things right."

"You do. I got edgy is all." Tony turns toward his crew and lifts his hand waving as he whistled, "BRING IT IN." Before the men could sit their equipment aside both Becca and Rose raced to Tony and knelt in front of him. Pete puckered at how well behaved the twins were having only known Tony Desmond such a short time. Pretty fucking remarkable.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers