The Masters' Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antoinette felt cold steel slide up her arm and struggled. "Hold her!" Thomas's voice whipped past her head. Big, strong hands gripped her upper arms, moving only to allow the knife to pass. She felt the merest brush of steel against her jaw and tensed.

"Do not fear, lil one," Max's voice crooned in her ear, "Thomas will not harm you."

In spite of herself, Max's voice soothed her fears and she stood passively as Thomas finished cutting her blouse from her and then her bra. Thomas's voice was next in her ears as she stood shivering slightly. "Those breeches and the boots are far too delicious to slice from your body. I'm going to lift you and Max will remove them."

Antoinette nodded. She expected Thomas to wrap his arms around her from behind and lift her. She braced herself for the pain that would cause her shoulders. She shrieked in surprise when she was flung over what she could only assume was Thomas's shoulder. A sharp slap on her ass followed her shriek in short order, "Hush lil one, you aren't hurt."

Antoinette felt the side button that fastened her breeches pop and started struggling again when the zipper slid down. Blows rained down on her behind until she subsided. "We are the Masters here, not you." Max's voice was hard and cold and scared her more than anything else had thus far.

Her boots were slid off her feet and she heard twin thumps as they landed on the floor. The soft doeskin of her slacks slid down her legs and the men who held her captive whistled appreciatively. She wondered briefly why until the cool air stroking her buttocks registered in her brain. Her thought processes short circuited when a hand caressed the bare flesh.

"Oh my, Max, look at what a naughty slut we have!"

Antoinette's face heated as a blush crept up her throat towards her forehead. Max's next words only served to deepen the blush.

"One might think she was hoping we'd take her tonight and dressed accordingly."

Her long blonde hair tumbled around her face as she shook her head in denial. The blindfold almost slid off and she shook her head harder. A hand fisted in her hair and yanked her head up. "Now now, we wouldn't be trying to loosen the blindfold would we?" Max's voice was softly teasing, yet held a hint of steel in it.

Antoinette refused to answer. She yelped as he tightened his hand in her hair. "Answer the question, Anna."

"My name is Antoinette."

Her head bounced off Thomas's back as Max abruptly let her go. "I think she needs a lesson in obedience Thomas."

Thomas's voice rumbled through her entire body, "Definitely. The spanking bench?"

"Yes, I think so."

Antoinette was swung around until Thomas was cradling her in both arms. She thought it was absurd that she felt safe there. She bumped slightly with each step and she thought about what they'd said. Wait...spanking bench?? There were a lot of things in this room - hooks, ropes, percussion toys, sterilizable dildos, gags and butt plugs - but no spanking bench. Steven's voice flittered through her memory, "they brought a few things..." and she began to struggle.

The iron bands that were Thomas's arms tightened. "No escape for you, little bird." The whisper was close to her ear and she shivered.

Suddenly her legs were dropped to the floor and she was set on her bare feet. Max's voice was very close to her as she felt a strange scraping sensation on her hip. "You won't need these Anna. It is a very pretty thong but you didn't need to wear it for us."

She opened her mouth only to feel the flat of the knife blade against her lips. "Shhh," Max said. "Speak only when spoken to lil one." Then the blade slid down her body, the tip tracing patterns over her belly and around to her right hip. The tip slid under the little hip string of the thong and, with a quick twist of Max's wrist, sliced through. The garment dropped away from that side. Max trailed the blade tip around her back and made short work of the other side.

Antoinette looked a little absurd with the front of the thong hanging down and the back floss held between her rather tightly clenched cheeks. Her hands fisted and uncurled when Max pulled the ruined garment from her body.

"Look Thomas, our new pet already keeps her pussy shaved. We have one less thing to teach her."

Antoinette immediately made a private vow to never shave again.

"Tsk tsk Anna," Thomas said, "Such thoughts do not become you."

Antoinette nearly jumped a foot in the air at his statement. How had they known what she was thinking?

For their part, Thomas and Max quite enjoyed watching her thoughts flit across her face with the speed of light. They could affect her mind, but reading it was a different matter altogether. They had the Power to whisper directly to her thoughts, to send her dreams and fantasies and, more importantly, make her feel things with a lot more intensity than she was used to.

But they'd work up to that.

For now, Max and Thomas each grabbed one of Antoinette's arms and dragged her towards the spanking bench. Their version of a spanking bench was a little different than the typical bench. Instead of looking like a prie deux, the bench had two swinging arms for the legs. They were well padded to protect shins and knees. A wide pad supported by a height adjustable post hit Antoinette at her waist. While Thomas strapped her legs down and locked the arms together, Max bent her forward. When Antoinette struggled, muttering "nonononono," Max merely grabbed her by the hair and forced her forward. He wrapped soft cuffs around her wrists and pulled her arms into position.

Soon Antoinette was fixed in a kneeling position, her abdomen supported firmly and her breasts and face hanging over the edge. She felt very exposed. It messed with her head. She started to like it but, "No! I'm a Domme and I will not be used this way!"

Max and Thomas had been discussing which paddle to use on her creamy white ass when they heard her outburst. They turned as one to stare at the woman strapped to their bench. Max raised a brow at Thomas, Thomas nodded. They each grabbed a leather paddle. Thomas's was two and a half inches wide and made of supple leather. The design would give a loud pop without much pain. Max's was narrower, about an inch across and made of thick, stiff leather. It would crack on flesh but the sting would not be immediately felt.

Max knelt by Antoinette's head. "Anna, lil one," he stroked her hair and face, "you are ours now. You are nothing we do not tell you you are. You are not a Dominant. Christopher was released from your service the moment he walked into the club tonight. You are just an empty vessel, waiting to be given purpose."

Antoinette went very still at this. It tugged on a fantasy she'd buried really deep a very long time before. She shoved it back in its little box.

"Now, we are going to give you a lesson in obeying. How many words did you speak out of turn?"

Antoinette refused to answer. Max swung his paddle and flicked his wrist at the last second. The crack of leather meeting flesh filled the room.

"How many words did you speak out of turn?" Thomas asked the question this time.

Antoinette knew the game they were playing and refused to deliberately increase her punishment...not after that first smack anyway. "Fourteen." Her voice was low and resigned.

"Then you will receive fourteen smacks from each of us." Max's voice almost caressed her as he purred the words.

Scant seconds later Antoinette heard a CRACK! then jerked forward as the pain from Max's paddle registered in her brain. POP! followed the crack with barely room to breathe. The sounds alternated with each other and the heat built on her flesh and she started to wriggle.

She got used to the rhythm and unconsciously began to lean away from the next stroke. POP! POP! Thomas smacked her twice and she gasped just before she moaned. She tried to stifle her reaction but it was useless, Max had heard her. "So, little bird, you like that do you?" Max knelt by her head and stroked her cheek.

Antoinette shook her head.

Max smiled and it was evident in his voice, "Liar." He nodded at Thomas.

POP! POP! POP!

Thomas delivered the remainder of his share of the smacks and traded places with Max.

Antoinette's ass was bright red and burned. Max still had eight strokes to go. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Antoinette whimpered and wriggled, unsure whether she was trying to escape or beg for more. Finally, the spanking was done. Antoinette was released and lifted to her feet. The blindfold was removed and she stood blinking in the light. She had never been in this position before and she didn't know what to do.

Her ass was hot and tingled nicely. It had been a very long time since she'd been spanked and she'd forgotten how nice it felt. She had buried her slavie side deep; the only Masters she had met had never been able to keep her Domme side subdued for very long, so she had given up and concentrated on being a Dominant.

The treatment Thomas and Max had given her thus far, when combined with the spanking, had very nearly put her in subspace. She was feeling very, very mellow. Antoinette gave a total body shake to try and loosen the cobwebs in her head and get back to the self she was now familiar with. She let her eyes travel down the length of each man, assessing their physiques.

Thomas stood in front of her. She avoided his oh so blue eyes and studied his mouth. The lips were firm but lush and her mouth tingled as she remembered the feel of them on hers. Her eyes travelled over his throat and admired the strength evident there. Antoinette continued lower, over Thomas's broad chest, covered in a soft ultra-suede shirt the same color as his eyes. It was unbuttoned to the third button and dark hair curled over his chest. It looked touchable and soft. Lower still showed a trim waist, slim hips and long legs all encased in tight, dark jeans. He wore black, lace up Harley Davidson biker boots. The total effect was dangerous and Antoinette barely suppressed a shudder.

The entire appraisal took about three seconds. Antoinette turned to Max. His hair and eyes alone were devastating. Shoulder length hair, so black that blue highlights appeared in it, flowed down his back. Dark, dark blue eyes she couldn't meet watched her with a look she didn't want to try and place. The hair covered broad shoulders like a cloak. The shirt he wore was the color of blood and she wondered what part of her had made her dress to match him. He too wore dark jeans and the look was completed with black Dr. Martens.

"Are you done examining us little bird?" Max's voice was a little sardonic.

Antoinette immediately flushed. She hastily moved her eyes from either of the men and let them travel around the room. Her brain was just registering the additions to the room - ones that included a large bed - when she caught side of herself on the large mirrors on the wall across from her. She stared, dumbfounded. Was that really her? If she had seen the woman in the mirror in the club, she'd have pounced. Her blonde hair was mussed and tumbled around her face. Her eyes glittered with an emotion she dared not place. Her lips were swollen, plump and tempting. Her skin was heated, flushed a deep pink. Heaving breasts were tipped with dark, hard nipples and her arousal showed plainly in the shaved, swollen labia settled between her smooth, creamy thighs.

Thomas moved silently behind her and met her eyes in her reflection. "Now you know, girl, some of what we see in you."' He lifted a hand and stroked her hair before letting his hand drift down her arm.

Max moved up beside Thomas and she had a strongly intense mental image of them at another time, clothed elegantly in the manner of coutiers of old, celebrating the completion of some formal commitment ceremony. Her gaze lingered on her throat in the vision. The graceful curve of a slender steel collar showed her status but the love glowing in all three pairs of eyes showed it to be more than a mere collaring ceremony.

Antoinette shook her head and regained a modicum of herself. "I will never serve you!" She lunged for the door, not caring that she was nude, the people outside would help her leave.

She made it two steps before a large arm clamped like iron around her waist and lifted her off her feet. "Dammit Anna! I thought escape attempts were done with!" Thomas sounded exasperated and slightly pained.

Max laughed quietly, "Thomas, may I remind you that I said this would take time?" He came towards them as Thomas turned with the kicking, flailing Antoinette. He shook his head as Thomas grimaced when one heel caught him in the shin. Max stepped close, reached to take her and doubled over in pain.

Antoinette stared down in triumph at the man she'd just kneed in the groin. Soon her triumph turned to puzzlement as Max gasped for air. Why did her gloating change into remorse and desperation to help the man she was so desperate to escape? She fell limp in Thomas's arms and he staggered at the sudden change in weight distribution. His grip loosened and she took advantage of it to wriggle free. She dropped to her knees beside Max and put a hand on him. Max shrugged her touch off and as her hand fell, circled her wrist with his own. He twisted her arm up behind her back and yanked her soft body against the hard line of his.

Antoinette looked into his eyes and gasped. His eyes glittered dangerously. She cried out as he pulled her arm up farther, wrenching her shoulder.

His voice was a low growl that promised retribution. "That is the last time you shall ever do something like that." He dragged her to the center of the room. "Thomas, drop the cuffs down." When the dangling cuffs, run through a pulley system for optimal adjustment depending on height, dropped level with Antoinette's face, he brought the wrist he held in front of her and snapped a cuff around it.

"No! I'm sorry! Please don't!"

"Too late, little beauty," Max growled the words as he grabbed the other arm and snapped the cuff around her wrist. He checked to be sure they weren't going to cut off her circulation and nodded to Thomas. Antoinette's wrists began to rise.

As they passed her face she struggled again. "'No! I won't do it!" She pulled hard, hopelessly, against the inexorable rise of her arms. "You can't treatment this way! I am Dominant! Equal!"

Thomas laughed and cranked her arms up until she was on the balls of her feet. He walked over to her and kissed her nose before chucking her under the chin. "You are so not. You are our slave." He watched as Max selected a long leather flogger. "You will learn."

Antoinette looked at him, a pleading look on her face. Tears began to roll silently down her face. "Why me?" She sniffled.

Thomas smiled and wiped one of her cheeks dry with a thumb. He watched Max test the weight of the flogger with a couple of practice throws. "Because you are intelligent, driven, creative and beautiful; we've been looking for one such as you for years."

Max stepped up behind Antoinette and spoke softly in her ear, "We want someone who can take the initiative, learn how to please us, surprise us once in a while. Someone who can both handle our appetites and have fun with us in our down times. Someone who is strong enough to handle us both. No one has been able to yet." He stepped back a couple of paces. He swung the flogger and flicked his wrist. The twenty-plus falls landed across Antoinette's back and wrapped around her ribcage, the tips flicking her breast.

Thomas watched as Antoinette reacted. Her face registered surprise then pain filled it. She didn't have time to react for Max "threw" the flogger again. This time the falls curled over her shoulder. The tears started in earnest as the painful heat from the flogger finally reached Antoinette's brain.

Antoinette couldn't believe what was happening! These two men had essentially kidnapped her and have since done nothing but abuse her. She really wanted to hang on to that line of reasoning but found she couldn't. Truth was her slavie self had burst out of the locked box she'd kept it in for so long and was trying to take over. The slavie part of Antoinette was reveling in the fact that these two majorly gorgeous men wanted her. They wanted to keep her and it filled her with joy. Subspace was threatening. She shook her head and denied her slavie self permission to enjoy it. "No! No, I won't!"

Max dropped the flogger and walked around her. "Have you learned nothing yet? We told you not to speak out of turn. Thomas, it's time to gag her."

"Agreed." Thomas walked over to a shelving unit behind her. Antoinette watched him in the mirror. He grinned while she couldn't see his face. He deliberately selected a large ring gag with a two inch diameter. Then he turned and showed it to her. Antoinette's jaw dropped and her facial expression changed from slight mutiny to outright fear. Thomas laughed and turned back to select the one they'd actually use. He picked up a small ball gag with a harness that went around the back of her head as well as over the top. There was no way she could push it out of her mouth.

Thomas took the gag to Antoinette, "Open up pretty bird." For a split second, Thomas saw defiance in her eyes. He almost smiled. Then he saw the slavie in her creep cautiously into those green depths and she opened her mouth. He wedged the ball gag between her teeth and buckled the straps around her head. He kissed the gag and patted her cheek. "Good girl."

Antoinette told herself she was ridiculous as the praise made her feel warm and gooey inside. It made her want desperately to make him say it again. She tried to shake it off as she looked to see what Max was doing. She wanted these men, badly. After weeks of them torturing her in her fantasies, she wanted to feel it. She wanted to cum at their hands, take their cock in her mouth and watch their eyes get dark with pleasure and arousal. She wanted to be on her knees and...She shook it off. There was no way she could belong to these two! They'd take everything she was.

Max selected a butt plug that was about the size of the one Antoinette used at home and walked over to her as he coated it in lube. Antoinette stared at the plug, her eyes wide and a little hungry. Max stepped behind her and ran the fingers of his clean hand down her back. Antoinette jerked.

Thomas stepped in front of her and stroked her face. He trailed his fingers down her neck and over her chest. He made a circle around one nipple before he pinched it. Antoinette jerked away from him with a little moan and backed into Max. He slipped his hand around her and toyed with her other breast. Antoinette stared into the bottomless blue eyes of Thomas as each man played with her body.

Max stroked down her ribcage and over her hip. He knelt behind her as Thomas bent over to apply his mouth to her skin. He licked and nibbled on her neck. Butterfly soft kisses covered her upper chest. He flicked his tongue out over her nipple just as Max bit her lightly on the left buttock. She yelped through the gag and twisted, trying to get away from Max's mouth.

Thomas bit down on her nipple.

Antoinette mentally slumped as her body reacted. She decided to give into the sensations and let herself be pleasured for one evening. There was no way these two would ever own her but she could enjoy tonight. The pleasure spiked through her, heating her pussy and making fluid flow. Antoinette let her head fall back as Thomas moved his mouth to her other nipple. When Max licked up the crack of her ass, she shuddered violently. He pushed her legs apart and dipped his tongue lower. She was stretched to her toes so she lifted one leg to wrap it around Thomas's waist.

"No no, Anna, darling," he whispered in her ear, "I have other plans for you." He nibbled his way down her belly, making her squeal as tickle warred with arousal. He knelt in front of her and lifted one leg to his shoulder. He purred in appreciation. "Look, Maximus, she has such pale outer lips, so plump too." He ran a finger up her slit and made sure she was watching him before he sucked it clean. "And so wet for us too. Why Anna, I think you're enjoying yourself."